PDA

View Full Version : I have not seen the new Matrix movie...

XERXES
05-21-2003, 10:05 PM
:D

sign in here if you have not seen this new movie yet. :D :happysad:

Sam Fisher
05-21-2003, 10:27 PM
*raises hand*

Boba Rhett
05-21-2003, 10:29 PM
He's only doing this so we know which ones to shoot. :p

ZBomber
05-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Pft, I didn't see the orignal until last Friday Night. :p
*Saw Reloaded the next day*

Sivy
05-21-2003, 10:33 PM
up until 3 hours ago i hadn't.

HAVE NOW BABY!!!! :D

Acrylic
05-21-2003, 11:10 PM
I havent yet. I will though. Maybe in a week or two. The theatres are still crowded.

Loki GM
05-21-2003, 11:13 PM
the movie hasnt even come here yet :( :( :(

C'jais
05-21-2003, 11:21 PM
Not yet. It's only been out in Denmark for a day now. I'll see it tomorrow, though.

According to MTV, M:R is "Across Europe on the 15th".

Hmmm....

My country is obviously not European enough for them.

wassup
05-21-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by SamFisher
*raises hand*

Burn, infidel, burn!! :flamethro

j/k :D

Everyone should at least see this movie once...(when it comes out in your area, of course)

Sam Fisher
05-21-2003, 11:57 PM
Why? I'll see it in a while.

P.S.

Wassup:

Can I have some points? Please?

ET Warrior
05-22-2003, 12:05 AM
So........the obvious question i have is.......why?

(unless it hasn't come out in your area yet....then it's understandable.)

Pisces
05-22-2003, 12:28 AM
Because it's an hour drive and I have only my lowest licence. :D

Therefore, I shall wait until the weekend, and see the matinee. There will be nobody there, and it'll be a $1.50 cheaper. :p

coupes.
05-22-2003, 01:40 AM
i haven't seen it either, because i was too busy with shcool, monday is my last exam, so i guess i'll go see it to celebrate.:D

Chewbacco
05-22-2003, 02:58 AM
I have seen it!

...........on my tv, in the living room at my house :)

BigTeddyPaul
05-22-2003, 03:01 AM
Tomorrow a 4 PM I will no longer belong in this thread. I can wait but it is hard. Going to my pals house tomorrow at 11 AM, watching the original, playing some Mario Cart (my friend Vaughn loves that game) and Game Cube, then going to watch it.

BigTeddyPaul

ET Warrior
05-22-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
Tomorrow a 4 PM I will no longer belong in this thread. I can wait but it is hard. Going to my pals house tomorrow at 11 AM, watching the original, playing some Mario Cart (my friend Vaughn loves that game) and Game Cube, then going to watch it.

BigTeddyPaul

Sounds like a good day to me!

Taos
05-22-2003, 05:04 AM
I've seen it twice now.....heh, once on Saturday and once last night. :D

BigTeddyPaul
05-22-2003, 05:12 AM
I am a little pissed off now. I was supposed to go tomorrow/today with 5-7 friends to the movie. One of them, a popular man, is now saying he is not going because of his religious beliefs. His father went to some internet site where they record all cuss words and other adult things and his father is telling him that he would greatly disapprove of him going. I guess they say God Damnit and Christ which is blasphemy and he cannot promote it. The guy is 20 and he is going because his father disapproves not because his morals. Pisses me off. I support him and love the guy but it just pissed me off.

Still going to the movie so I hope I am not disappointed.

BigTeddyPaul

ZePhyR
05-22-2003, 05:50 AM
Haven't had a chance yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

MuDvAyNe
05-22-2003, 06:51 AM
IS Matrix Revolution more about Niobe and Ghost than Neo?
I saw the trailer 2 days ago and they showed Niobe and Ghost and a lil of Neo fightin that silly agent:P
I think the whole of Matrix is flooded b agents since he knows how to make copies of himself.btw dee asians gets the see The MAtrix Realoaded first :D :D :D :D

leXX
05-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Seeing it tonight. Damn you all for seeing it before me. :mad: :p

Kstar__2
05-22-2003, 11:01 AM
i'm going to see it, eventually

i first have to get the money:(

i do have equilibrium though, now THAT is a good movie!:eek:

BCanr2d2
05-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by MuDvAyNe
IS Matrix Revolution more about Niobe and Ghost than Neo?
I saw the trailer 2 days ago and they showed Niobe and Ghost and a lil of Neo fightin that silly agent:P
I think the whole of Matrix is flooded b agents since he knows how to make copies of himself.btw dee asians gets the see The MAtrix Realoaded first :D :D :D :D

That's Enter The Matrix, Niobe and Ghost are barely in it whatsoever.....

Chewbacco
05-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by leXX
Seeing it tonight. Damn you all for seeing it before me. :mad: :p I see it three times a day on my DVD player. And I watch the fight seens over and over.:) It's true.

I feel like a s**t head right now. *gulps*

•-BLaCKouT-•
05-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Managed to get tickets for Friday night. OOOH! :D Excited like a seven year-old!

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
His father went to some internet site where they record all cuss words and other adult things and his father is telling him that he would greatly disapprove of him going.

Did his dad see the first film? Is he aware of the scores of religious references all the way through the film? I wonder what his thoughts are on that - either way...

B.

MuDvAyNe
05-23-2003, 02:57 AM
I just played Entr The Matrix last night.
The game is fantastic! :D For all Matrix fans,i reckon u get it ;)

ET Warrior
05-23-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Chewbacco
I see it three times a day on my DVD player. And I watch the fight seens over and over.:) It's true.

I feel like a s**t head right now. *gulps*

Bah, nothing beats the experience of a new movie in the movie theater.

At home on the DVD player = cheap imitation of the theater!

Wanderer
05-23-2003, 04:54 AM
I have not seen it yet! But at the end of the week I'm going on vacation! Then I'll probably have the time to see it!
Sigh....I'm looking forward to it!

He He! And I also gonna buy the game for the gamecube! Yippieee!

Originally posted by MuDvAyNe
I just played Entr The Matrix last night.
The game is fantastic! :D For all Matrix fans,i reckon u get it ;)
I talked to another guy. He was fascinated too! Now I know what I'll do with my next pay!
I'm thinkin' of buying it for the gamecube....

EDIT Taos - Please use the http://www.lucasforums.com/images/edit.gif button rather then double/triple posting, as I've seen you do throughout the forums. It's considered spam to post like that, thanks for your cooperation. :cool:

Darth Rythe
05-23-2003, 05:59 AM
I've seen it plus a friend of mine said he has it on dvd but i think he is full of hmmmm....... not telling the truth.

Kain
05-23-2003, 09:51 AM
I'm going to see it today....but not before a little Enter the Matrix fighting with my GF(she plays games too:D)

Wanderer
05-23-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
I've seen it plus a friend of mine said he has it on dvd but i think he is full of hmmmm....... not telling the truth.
Possibly he got it from kazaa. I prefer watching it at the movies, big screen, super quality!

Wanderer
05-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
I'm going to see it today....but not before a little Enter the Matrix fighting with my GF(she plays games too:D)
waaaahhh! Everyone tells how cool this game is! I must have it!

BigTeddyPaul
05-23-2003, 05:35 PM
It is a very cool game. I have only watched it but it is worth the money in my opinion.

BigTeddyPaul

XERXES
05-23-2003, 09:07 PM
I still have not seen it :D

*runs*

but my girlfriends father is headed back to the Philipines and I am sure he will get a bootleg dvd of the movie just like he got TTT :D

ET Warrior
05-23-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion

You. Lucky. Sonofagun.

I wish my girlfriend played video games....that would be soo cool....

Darklighter
05-23-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I wish my girlfriend played video games....that would be soo cool....

You and me both man:(

I have not yet seen the spectacularly majestic motion picture that is Reloaded, however I will be taking a trip to the cinema with my brother tomorrow to check it out. So exciting! ^^;

*collapses*

platypus202
05-23-2003, 10:29 PM
I have not seen it

teutonicknight
05-23-2003, 11:11 PM
*starts jotting down names on my 'to shoot' list*

Erm...

Anyway,

IS Matrix Revolution more about Niobe and Ghost than Neo? I saw the trailer 2 days ago and they showed Niobe and Ghost and a lil of Neo fightin that silly agent:P I think the whole of Matrix is flooded b agents since he knows how to make copies of himself.btw dee asians gets the see The MAtrix Realoaded first

The trailer you saw was the one that was included at the end of Enter the Matrix (which is about Niobe and Ghost).

Azrael
05-24-2003, 03:24 AM
I have not seen the Matrix Reloaded.

Darth Rythe
05-24-2003, 10:12 AM
XERXES GO SEE IT, I THINK IT IS WORTH STANDING IN LINE FOR 30MINUTES OR MORE!!!

•-BLaCKouT-•
05-24-2003, 10:44 AM
I saw it last night.
Oh it's nice.
:D

I was grinning like an idiot throughout the Neo / Agent Smith(s) fight in the yard thingy.

Sweet as a nut, my friends.

B.

Pad
05-24-2003, 01:40 PM
* congratulates xerxes and others who have not seen it *

meh

Strake
05-24-2003, 09:11 PM
We tried to see it, payed for our tickets and the theater was already full! people standing along the walls!

I was not about to stand there for 2 hours. Did get my money back though.

Darth Rythe
05-24-2003, 10:12 PM
It'll be in the movies for a while, so no need to rush!

ET Warrior
05-25-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
It'll be in the movies for a while, so no need to rush!

Didn't you just like.....freak out 5 posts or so ago how Xerxes needed to go see it?

XERXES GO SEE IT, I THINK IT IS WORTH STANDING IN LINE FOR 30MINUTES OR MORE!!!

Yup.....that was you...

Pisces
05-25-2003, 11:29 PM
Saw it today. Oh, it's good, not saying a thing otherwise. And I'll leave it at, it's good, 'cause that sums it up.

And 2 things.

1. The twin ghosts scared me, but were insanely cool, going human then ghost like that, very cool

2. The Matrix creator guy. Using those big words and long phrases. Holy crap I just wanted to hit him. Thinking he's all that. :mad:

Azrael
05-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by NeoDios
2. The Matrix creator guy. Using those big words and long phrases. Holy crap I just wanted to hit him. Thinking he's all that. :mad:

Well, apparently, he is all that.

Pisces
05-28-2003, 01:39 AM
...Don't...twist this around on me. :p