PDA

View Full Version : One Year Today!!

leXX
05-22-2003, 07:48 AM
Well swampies, it is mine and Darky's one year anniversary today.

There have been a lot of highs and a lot of lows, mafia's, avatar revolutions and a hell of a lot of fun along the way, and I've got to say from the bottom of my heart, I love you all. :crybaby: You all seem like real life friends to me and I truly enjoy having a chat with you nearly every day. I've made a load of great friends and I'm glad I stumbled my way here one year ago to find out how to wall walk. But don't think you are getting rid of me any time soon, because I've put up with the testosterone for this long, and I'm sure I'll still be here in a few more years to come. ;)

So, everyone pull up a seat at the bar and raise a glass with Darky and myself to our one year anniversary!

:cheers: CHEERS EVERYONE!! :D

Jah Warrior
05-22-2003, 08:04 AM
bon anniversaire sis' :D

ckcsaber
05-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Happy anniversary guys. LF is truly a great place, and I'm glad to be here as well.

MY anniversary is in 6 days......

BCanr2d2
05-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Congrats leXX, the only bad thing was that I now associate anything Trinity with you!!

Seeing Matrix Reloaded gave me at least one chuckle thinking of LF!!

Jah Warrior
05-22-2003, 09:36 AM
hmmmms 6k posts too today, congrats on that one,

that equates to:- 16.438356164383561643835616438356164 per day. :eek:

Sam Fisher
05-22-2003, 09:44 AM
Congratulations LeXX and Darklighter!

Matt-Liell
05-22-2003, 09:50 AM
YAY LeXX AND DARKY! Mines in about 3 months, cheers to everyone and to da swamp!

:cheers:

Lynk Former
05-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Happy 1st anniversary leXXy and Darky, wow... come september it will be my 4th anniversary at Aresen... @.@ wow...

Rogue15
05-22-2003, 11:06 AM
yay you are officialy not a n00b anymore. =] my 4th year anniversary here is in july. :D

Kstar__2
05-22-2003, 11:07 AM
lol, it's funny seeing all the other "oldies" having their one year anniversary, i already had it:D

anyway,
[serious voice]
it's been a great year guys (and leXX :p)
[/serious voice]

NOW PARTY!!!! :D :D

*gets drunk*

obi
05-22-2003, 11:37 AM
*stumbles in thread dead drunk*

Well well well well.......lexx and darky...my bester friends...hmph.....*hiccup*..today is your oneennnee year anvernersery, eh? Yoooou should be *hiccup* proud. I've met some nice poeplepes here, but you two are denefantly the best of the best of the bestest. I mean, I don't know anyone besterer then you four. Now, Have a *hiccup* RANDOM CELEBRATION PRESENT!

Your gift is:
http://www.cnn.com/2000/books/reviews/12/11/childrens.books/book.covers.link/bonjour.babar.jpg

Bonjour Babar!

Happy one year!

leXX
05-22-2003, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone. :)

Congrats leXX, the only bad thing was that I now associate anything Trinity with you!!

I'm glad about that. Being associated with the ultimate female bad ass ain't a bad thing. ;)

hmmmms 6k posts too today, congrats on that one,

that equates to:- 16.438356164383561643835616438356164 per day.

Wow. You know I didn't even notice! lol. I guess 16 posts a day is a bit much. I need to calm down a bit hehe.

yay you are officialy not a n00b anymore. =]

:D

NOW PARTY!!!!

Absolutely!! :D

*orders another Southern Comfort*

leXX
05-22-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
*stumbles in thread dead drunk*

Well well well well.......lexx and darky...my bester friends...hmph.....*hiccup*..today is your oneennnee year anvernersery, eh? Yoooou should be *hiccup* proud. I've met some nice poeplepes here, but you two are denefantly the best of the best of the bestest. I mean, I don't know anyone besterer then you four. Now, Have a *hiccup* RANDOM CELEBRATION PRESENT!

Your gift is:
http://www.cnn.com/2000/books/reviews/12/11/childrens.books/book.covers.link/bonjour.babar.jpg

Bonjour Babar!

Happy one year!

Awww thanks Obi! My very own BABAR!! I'm so happy. :D

(I actually remember watching Babar as a kid :eek: )

obi
05-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by leXX
Awww thanks Obi! My very own BABAR!! I'm so happy. :D

(I actually remember watching Babar as a kid :eek: )

This randomgift generator I bought really seems to be a smash hit with the customers :D

I remember watching Babar when I was little too. That is very scarey. :eek:

STTCT
05-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Congrats Lexx - I'm soo glad I'm not the only chick that seems to play star wars games :p !! Congrats to you to Darky! Its great to have people like you guys around to talk to at the Forums. You guys make these forums a great place to be a part of!

http://adwoff.com/ubb/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Tyrion
05-22-2003, 12:12 PM
Congrats LeXX and Darky!

(Although this still means I'm more of a veteren then you two,but who's counting?:p )

Have a free jawa head. They make great barbecue.

:jawa

Darth Groovy
05-22-2003, 12:15 PM
*Staggers in behind obi....*

A tankard of your finest ale please....*hic*

Congrats Sculley....er... I mean leXX. I too associate you with Trinity, *hic*, because back when us men used to bug you for pics, all you ever did was post pics of*hic* Carrie Ann Moss. I think you should put on the old "Dodge This" avatar in celebration of your one year of prison /membership!:p

Chewbacco
05-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Happy anniversery LeXX and Darky.:)

leXX
05-22-2003, 12:40 PM
Congrats Lexx - I'm soo glad I'm not the only chick that seems to play star wars games !!

Yep, and we're both Star Wars games playing mums too! :D I don't think I ever did congratulate you on the birth of the little one. ;)

I think you should put on the old "Dodge This" avatar in celebration of your one year of prison /membership!

< --- :D

StormHammer
05-22-2003, 12:55 PM
A year, eh? Seems longer than that. ;)

Happy anniversary leXX and Darklighter. :D

:cheers:

;)

greedo626
05-22-2003, 01:03 PM
congradulations leXX and Darky :thumbsup:. it seems like you guys have been around forever :p . cheers :cheers:

Darth Eggplant
05-22-2003, 01:31 PM
happy Ani (not skywalker) leXX and Darklighter!

:jawa UTINNI!

Darklighter
05-22-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by leXX
Well swampies, it is mine and Darky's one year anniversary today.

Awwww leXX, you remembered:):cry6:I still can't believe how weird that is, that we registered on the same day. It's a real honour for me;)

Well I think you basically said everything I wanted to say, leXX. I have had a lot of good times here, and made a lot of great friends, all who I love so so much:)If I hadn't wandered in here a year ago to found out how to replace Kyle in SP, who knows where I would be now:D

I haven't had the best day today (actually it was really awful:(), but this day has made me realise how glad I am to know a bunch of great people like you guys. Thank you so much for being there as friends, for helping me out and making me laugh a helluva lot:lol:You guys are the greatest;)

So congrats to leXX, and thank you all for the nice comments.

*Raises glass*

Cheers:)

jokemaster
05-22-2003, 01:43 PM
[big super smash brothers meele announcer voice]
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/big super smash brothers meele announcer voice]
Hey i missed mine :eek:. and now for your present
*Looks around for police and hands lexx an early copy of the Matrix Reloaded on DVD*
Just don't ask where i got it.
And for you darky....
*Gives him early copy of the next photoshop, paint, and other image editing programs*
Don't ask where i got this either.

Mex
05-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Appy anniversary lexxy and darky!

*sniff sniff* They grow up so fast.. While I'm stuck being young! :p :D

Wacky_Baccy
05-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Happy first anniversary, leXX and Darky! :D

May you both have many more :D

Lynk Former
05-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy
Happy first anniversary, leXX and Darky! :D

Actually I think that's a bad idea saying it like that... it sounds like they're married...

Wacky_Baccy
05-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Is it?Posted by Lynk Former
Happy 1st anniversary leXXy and Darky :rolleyes: :p

They know how I meant it, and that's what counts :)

Lost Welshman
05-22-2003, 03:43 PM
WHAT :eek: I've been here longer than LeXX and Darky? Wow, I DID miss alot while I was gone :(

Well, I think I'm here to stay, for the next couple of weeks at least.

Not saying I'm going. Just that I could get bored, but with all you guys its hard to get bored here :p

Kstar__2
05-22-2003, 04:59 PM
*gives both darky and lexx a congratulary kiss*
*gives darky another one*:o

*raises glass*
to another fantastic year

Echuu Shen-Jon
05-22-2003, 05:04 PM
*Thinking of would've be like, having leXX over my head for ONE WHOLE YEAR* j/k :D

Happy LF's day...Or, something :D

Skate Boy
05-22-2003, 05:07 PM
When I think of the big people at LF, I think of you two. It's nice to have two such great people in the same place. I know I seem like a imature kid at times....ok most of the time, but I do respect you both. Happy first year, you two!

Pad
05-22-2003, 05:32 PM
one year since all trouble started

uh....ow.....

happy anniversary lexxy and pinky2....i mean darky ;)

* holds up glass, gives celebration speech and takes a sip *

ZBomber
05-22-2003, 05:52 PM
Wow... I never realized you guys joined only a little ealier than me... How did LeXX get 6000?!
*Posts spam to beat her*
Just kidding. :)

Congrats, you two. :)

Katarn07
05-22-2003, 06:12 PM
Wow, its hard to imaging you and Darky have only been here a year?! You are two of the most respected folks of the Swamp (before you were mods of it too :p)

Congrats. I only got a few months to go. Not anything I'm looking forward to though. I hope I still visit here by then.

Rogue Nine
05-22-2003, 06:15 PM
One year? Eh. I've lost count of mine. *hears old bones creak*

Congrats in any case. :)

Lynk Former
05-22-2003, 08:33 PM
Four, Niner... Four... no not Nine!... Four... :p

Jed
05-22-2003, 08:33 PM
Wow, one year.

You know, I wish you two the best of everything. Both of you are spectacular people, all with many skills (like graphic and moderating ;)), and I can say with confidence that you've both been great friends. *tears up* You two are the best. :)

Captain Wilson
05-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Happy ani..ani.. ani...Damm english..ani..thingy on the tip of my tongue..whaccha call it... Well all the best from me and my mullet :D.
Ps: the mullet says happy one year aniversary on LF

Sivy
05-22-2003, 09:43 PM
congrats to both of yous :cheers:

*waddles off to the bar*

Taos
05-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Man, you guys have been here a while......I hope I make it to August. :D

Congrats to the both of you. :cheers:

I'll drink in your honor. :guiness:

C'jais
05-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Hmm.

A week has actually passed since my anniversary, and I didn't even notice, lol.

Hehe Leemu, I remember referring to you as the noob, since you had managed to sneak inside the community without me knowing at all! :D

Congrats to you Lexx and Darky!

ZBomber
05-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Man, you guys have been here a while......I hope I make it to August. :D

Congrats to the both of you. :cheers:

I'll drink in your honor. :guiness:

Man, I remember when you were a wee young member.... I remember the old av you had, some smokey sorta thingy... Now you've gone all super moddy! :cry7:

I'll drink in your honor.

Darky can't drink (or atleast... legally :p) but LeXX can. :p

The_One
05-23-2003, 12:26 PM
Oh look, we have to have another post dedicated to Darky. Perhaps we should have a Darky forum? Maybe even an entire Darky message board? Perhaps I could make a Darky website, or even an entire online community dedicated to Darky? How about we make a game about Darky? It could be about Darky saving the planet, and making it home in time for tea. In fact, what do you say to Windows: Darky 3000? Hang on, if we're gonna push the boat out, why don't we re-name France to "Darky"? I mean, who needs France? We might as well dedicate an entire continent to the greatest man to grace the earth since J.C. And I'm sure when we discover a new planet, you'll be the first in line to have it named after you.

What do you say?

Just in case you hadn't figured it out, I thought this would be a great time to chime in with a sarcastic post. I love ya really :p

Darklighter
05-23-2003, 01:37 PM
If you minus the little comment at the end, I would've liked that post;)

Haha, thanks One, I really appreciate it:p:)

BTW, this thread is about leXX just as much as me ^^;

*keeps sipping champagne*

Kstar__2
05-23-2003, 01:42 PM
looks like someone is jealous on my little sugarpuff........:p

ZBomber
05-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by The_One
Oh look, we have to have another post dedicated to Darky. Perhaps we should have a Darky forum? Maybe even an entire Darky message board? Perhaps I could make a Darky website, or even an entire online community dedicated to Darky? How about we make a game about Darky? It could be about Darky saving the planet, and making it home in time for tea.

Actually, I could do the things in the quote above. :D

Divine Spirit
05-23-2003, 05:30 PM
happy aniversery you guys. its been great lurking in a forum with you on :D

*looks at watch* i should really be getting back to lurking, seeya!

p.s. lexx, was that comment about 'mafias' something to do with my lexx's mafias post? id hate to think it affect you so much :(