PDA

View Full Version : WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith
05-22-2003, 11:15 PM
Well after seeing so many requests and the fact that i love modelling alien freaks...i decided to give it a shot.

I've asked Neomarz to help me out once again for the skins and i'd also like Inbredyokel to create his own skins if he has time.

Some screenshots...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/colemanr00.jpg http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/colemanr01.jpg

Saesee Tiin is on hold for the moment...Coleman could be in-game very soon.

Stay tuned!

boinga1
05-22-2003, 11:47 PM
:drop2: HOLY SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS!! W00T!! YOU ARE THE MAN PSYCHO! That is awesome...how many ploys, tho?

P.S. This is my 1000th post!

Psyk0Sith
05-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Between 3100-3200 and congrats on your 1000th ;)

Hekx
05-23-2003, 02:00 AM
Very very nice. :)
At last a Vurk model shall be made.
Thanks Psyk0Sith. :)

inbredyokel
05-23-2003, 02:18 AM
Looks good, I would not be opposed to skinning something for this feller...

Crowy
05-23-2003, 08:11 AM
wow!!! you are the man psykosith... thank you so much... you sure you dont work for lucasarts or sometinhg?

Hindy
05-23-2003, 08:23 AM
Superb stuff PsykO good to see you modeling on the board again!

moooa
05-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots
Heres' the link of the photos
http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html
Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom

mort!!!
05-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Mooa, did you give up on Marz's V2 rifle? He would like someone to get it in-gme. You can find him through PM at AOTC:TC forums.

Nice job BTW, Psycho.

ronbrothers
05-23-2003, 02:16 PM
Uh... WOW!!! :::still speechless::: That is sweet!

Master_Payne
05-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Luck with it, looks really nice, the cheeks looks a little weird on the fist pic, but may be the angle. do you think its posible(SP?) a front pic or a side by side with a movie pic (I think the word is comparison).

Psyk0Sith
05-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by moooa
Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots
Heres' the link of the photos
http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html
Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom

Robe: i dont think so...

Tabbards: If you look at his first appearance (with Bultar Swan), there are no tabbards on the back...that's how i see it.

Proportions are more or less accurate, i know its not perfect but i think it turned out pretty good. I could always do some tweaks.

It's pretty difficult to have a perfect match when you dont have all the angles.

Tesla
05-24-2003, 02:18 AM
Great work ,looks awesome :D Excellent as usual pyscosith :cool:

Psyk0Sith
05-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Looks like marz already completed the skins, i will send inbred all he needs to create his own masterpiece

Here's a teaser rendered from max, it WONT look like that in-game!!!! (this pic will be used for the default icon)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/icondflt.jpg

On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure)

Padawan_7
05-25-2003, 02:22 AM
I agree with moooa. I think his head should be a little larger.

But other than that...GREAT WORK Psyk0Sith!!! :D

Darth]-[azard
05-25-2003, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. It might just be going into...hibernation. If the JK1 modding community can last as long as it has, then perhaps this one can too. And Bsides, JK3 is coming out, and that will be brim with possibilities. Watch, I'll be right.

RaSiN_HeCk
05-25-2003, 08:19 PM
well, the reason JK lasted so long was because a squeal didn't come out 2 years after it was made, it was pretty much the only Star Wars Multiplayer First Person Shooter for about 5 years

and JK didn't suck like Jedi Outcast ; P

Master_Payne
05-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Did you fix the cheeks? If not forgot about my last post, was just the angle of the first pic, it looks great now.
I think the ize of the head its ok, maybe cause it's not skinned(SP?) looks smaller but on the second pic its fine if you compare it to the shoulders.
good luck on whatever is left on the model.

Psyk0Sith
05-26-2003, 01:29 AM
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/bts_bg.jpg

This is what i used to sculpt the features, i couldnt tell all the details from the other pics i found, so my design is pretty much based on it.

I'll work on new stuff while waiting for JK3.

Crowy
05-26-2003, 06:32 AM
when will it be in game??? and will i by any chance get a beta test?? and thank you once again for taking on this model... im a loyal fan and i hope your works are as brilliant as these in jedi academy

Darth]-[azard
05-26-2003, 01:48 PM
Isn't there suppose to be something released that would allow you to use JK2 models(Reanimated of course) in JK3 as SP players? You know, I the mod tools?

nomad
05-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Hey, Look at that. A new model, seemingly out of nowhere!!
Really nice work PsykoSith :D

You may be right about the JK2 community, but I, for one, would love to see you complete Saesee Tiin.
Heh, but that's easy for me to say ;)

Anyways, thanks so much for your great contributions to the community... regardless of how long it has lasted (or may continue to last).
It was a great time to be around, thanks to you crazy workers.

-nomad

MTFBWY

Tyvokka
05-26-2003, 08:18 PM
Ahh i can't wait for it to come out hehe kinda weird thow i was just going to change my name on Zone from JO_Tyvokka_ to JO_Trebor_ one of my friends from JO gave me the link to this Thread and here i am i'm glad that you are making this model i hope you Finish it, that would realy make me happy!!! I also love your other two Models :)

JO_Trebor_
05-26-2003, 08:26 PM
*Edit* This is Tyvokka just wanted to inform changed name on Forums

ObiKast
05-26-2003, 09:05 PM
WoW:eek: , great model, I cant wait:joy: :)

Psyk0Sith
05-26-2003, 09:16 PM
thanx for the support guys, anyone wants to make sounds for him? /me looks in nomad's general direction...

The model is in-game, it just needs caps and minor weight issues fixed (and fingers weighted).

inbredyokel
05-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Seems like he would make some kind of horn-sounding dinosaurish noise to communicate (considering that he has a giant resonating cavity).

Hellfire Jedi
05-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Psyk0Sith, how about like old times, eh? Let me beta test it? Give the comunity feeedback? I am on my knee's here man!
E-mail (blazoor@aol.com) me.
If that don't work, blazoor@aol.com
Thanks man.

Padawan_7
05-26-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by inbredyokel
Seems like he would make some kind of horn-sounding dinosaurish noise to communicate (considering that he has a giant resonating cavity).

I kind of imagined him sounding like a horse, for some reason. But that's a good idea, as well, inbred.

Crowy
05-27-2003, 07:11 AM
he actually seemed really really... of the quiet type in the movie... MAYBE HES A MUTE!!?!?!

Wudan
05-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Awesome work Psyko.

I agree with you about the JK2 community. I hope JA is better, but other games that tickle my fancy are coming out even sooner than JA, such as HL2.

NeoMarz1
05-28-2003, 12:21 AM
[i] On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure) [/B]

Well, I think these models will see the light in JK3. I'm sure they will be fairly compatable (with some tweaking). If your a Star Wars fanatic, Then these things tend to find life through another vein. At any rate, I know you will produce models for another game.... Right? I hope so, see you later Psyko! Mars out! Oh by the way, I've enjoyed skinning your models quite a bit, thanks again. Mars out (a second time)

Hekx
05-28-2003, 09:24 PM
The render looks great. ;)
If you need any other reference shots, I collected and captured of EPII DVD some, you can find them here (http://www.hekx.cjb.net/vurk/).
Continue the good work. :)

Crowy
05-29-2003, 11:26 AM
got any idea for sounds yet???
if anyone should itd have to be you hekx noxu... i mean you seem to be very... knowing about the vurk species...

(yay a quater of a thousand posts)

Psyk0Sith
05-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Hkx Nx
The render looks great. ;)
If you need any other reference shots, I collected and captured of EPII DVD some, you can find them here (http://www.hekx.cjb.net/vurk/).
Continue the good work. :)

Looks like i found what i needed, thanx for the front shot, i guess its back to work on the head.

I just hope i can adjust what i have right now to roughly fit the image.

I didnt do any work on the head this week cuz i had the flu, nothing too serious but my mind wasnt focused enough.

Marz: I'm not gonna disappear from the face of the earth, dont worry :D.

As you might know there's a little game called Half-Life 2, so maybe this could be a fun project to do next.

I really like the star wars characters so you'll see some of my work in JK3 and since its supposed to be very similar i dont see why not.

boinga1
05-31-2003, 07:02 PM
What would be simply awesome would be if you could put current JO models in JA SP, and reskin them. It doesn't seem likely, but there's probably a (long and complicated) process to do it.

Crowy
06-01-2003, 06:18 AM
will you have to model every bit separately??? so it actually works???

nucular_jedi_14
06-03-2003, 10:28 PM
this model is f***** great man!!! I've got all your models so far and am a big fan of your work:D .

Psyk0Sith this project is looking great! I can't wait till we get to see the lower half of the body also. good job and keep u p the good work.

Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 12:21 AM
I have no clue how the exact process will work. I only hope that my version of Max will be compatible for the new rigging process.

Thanx for the good words nucular (and everyone else in the thread) its nice to see a few people still have interest in the game!.

EDIT: See Page 2 for in-game shots

Crowy
06-04-2003, 12:54 AM
you got any sounds yet psykosith???
this is an awesome model... i tihnk its liek the most .... realistic jedi model ive ever seen!!!

Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 01:04 AM
nope no sounds yet, and im still waiting to see what Inbred can come up with for the skins.

Here are some in-game shots, enjoy!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0050.jpg http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0080.jpghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0056.jpg

Crowy
06-04-2003, 01:09 AM
if i werent so computer eliderate(is that how its spelt?(is it spelt or spelled?) id see if i could help with sounds...

anyway ill be keeping a very close eye on this model and your work... id be stupid not to... you have sometihng more then skill... i really dont know what to call it... a gift?!?!

Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 01:33 AM
Call it technique and practice...i couldnt do nothing like that when i started.

Hellfire Jedi
06-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Like I posted earlier, can I beta test?

Mark_evans
06-04-2003, 09:36 AM
hey guys evansmp here, i'd love to beta test your model, it looks great !!

im currently working on the matrix mod with some great staff.

well my emails evansmp2003@yahoo.co.uk :)

wannadie
06-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Wow cool, another council member, so he's the dude who got blasted by jango eh! cool.

Crowy
06-04-2003, 10:05 AM
on the beta testing note: if your willing to let me beta test... can you pm me?

i dont know if it needs to be beta tested though.. from those shots it looks more then flawless... its perfect!!!

boinga1
06-04-2003, 01:19 PM
:drop2:

Master_Payne
06-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Use Desann's sounds and release it now! :p j/k.
Take your time, I'm not dying. I will wait until public release.
Maybe you can search sound from another model/character that looks like a dinosaur too (covenant sounds may work, all but the taunt).

DarkLord60
06-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Very Nice, I love it!

inbredyokel
06-04-2003, 09:48 PM
I've been working on the skins a little bit, but haven't had a whole lot of time. So far I've got the head and part of the body down, but you guys don't get to see shots until I'm finished :)

nomad
06-05-2003, 02:42 AM
Hey PsykoSith
Sorry I didn't contact you earlier.
I'm always honored to help you (and others) with your awesome models,

Unfortunately, I am really too crazy busy to work on any sounds right now.
I saw your post the other day, mentioning sounds, and I thought I might be able to squeeze some work in to do it...
But alas a few days have gone by and I'm almost certain that I won't be able to make the time.
I'm actually bummed, because one idea I had was to take sounds on the DVD from the documentories and use Trebor Coleman's (Lead Animator, I think) voice to begin with and then modify it to hell and hopefully come out with a good base for sounds.
Just a crazy little idea that could possibly work.

I'm really sorry that I can't help you this time around. I definately would have liked to.
Keep up the great looking work and thanks again for your kickin' contributions :D

-nomad

MTFBWY

.:Solusar:.
06-05-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Psyk0Sith
nope no sounds yet, and im still waiting to see what Inbred can come up with for the skins.

Here are some in-game shots, enjoy!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0050.jpg http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0080.jpghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0056.jpg

WOW!!!!, Dang Psykosith!!!! That kicks butt!, hehehe, well anyway good luck with the model, and um I was just wonderin, hows saesee tiin doing? Don't get mad at me i haven't been on in like a couple of months so im out of date.:p

Hekx
06-05-2003, 10:22 AM
If you have the time, would robes be out of the question?
As for sounds, I may have a go at mixing some, but I doubt they'll be any good. :D

boinga1
06-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Do we know what trebor's saber looks like? If so, could you do that, too?

Darth]-[azard
06-05-2003, 06:04 PM
I could care less, I just want this guy!

boinga1
06-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Well...it'd go nicely with the model...and take what, a few days? For an expert modeller, i mean.

Psyk0Sith
06-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Inbred: No need to rush on the skins, take all the time you need.

nomad: I'm pretty busy myself so i understand your situation. Hope we can come up with something.

CyBerNetiX: Saessee has been on hold for a while, im gonna have to kick my own a** to finish the project.

Hkx Nx: There's a slight possibility.

boinga1: I guess i could try something, got any reference images for me?

Crowy
06-06-2003, 12:24 AM
hey Hkx Nx,
you know more about the vurks then anyone i know, any idea for the sounds?

boinga1
06-06-2003, 06:55 PM
http://www.thelightsaber.com/WorkFolder/SmallSFW/KiAdiMundiGRSM.jpg

I think this is his saber... go here (http://www.thelightsaber.com/history1.htm) and scroll down.

What bothers me is that the image is labelled KiAdiMundiGRSM ... so maybe trebor doesn't really have an official canon saber. :confused:

Psyk0Sith
06-06-2003, 09:00 PM
yep i found the same thing.

According to the site, some jedis will share the same design for their hilts if they are from the same clan or fought together in battle. Dunno if that's true...

Hellfire Jedi
06-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Well...Psyk0
Can I beta test? 3rd time asking, no prevail so far.

Psyk0Sith
06-06-2003, 10:01 PM
looks like i have no choice ;)

Crowy
06-06-2003, 10:21 PM
so if i want to beta test all i have to do is nag alot?? :D

Psyk0Sith
06-07-2003, 03:02 AM
I dont think it needs more beta testers but i'll let you know if needed.

Hellfire Jedi
06-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Holy ****. All I have to say. Its the best and needs NO touching up at ALL.

Mark_evans
06-07-2003, 07:18 PM
hi psycho, well im here if you need a beta tester. ( i would really love to test it)

:)

well my emails evansmp2003@yahoo.co.uk

if you ever decide to let me :D

mookey
06-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Someone gave me this link saying that you had a great model and no sounds. If you need sounds email or MSN me and maybe we can work out something.

DarkLord60
06-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Seeing how I am the sound editor for AOTCTC and you staff buddy would you mind if I helped on sounds.

KaiaSowapit
06-08-2003, 07:07 AM
Me likey.. me wanty! :)

As always, awesome work Psyk0! Damn you're one talented son-of-a-gun!

(Remember, free beer - hint, hint!) :)

DarkLord60
06-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Ingnore this

DarkLord60
06-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Mookey if you and I are going to work on these sounds we need to contact each other PM me or Email me at J_hamp60@hotmail.com. We need to make these sounds unique not copied sounds off other creatures from StarWars. We want to create new ones

Crowy
06-09-2003, 03:39 AM
about the beta testing... im 100 percent sure hellfire jedi is more hten adquete(ignore my spelling im irrelevant)

i doubt anyone apart from hellfire is needed actually

so sorry about nagging earlier :D

DarkLord60
06-09-2003, 03:52 PM
Mookey and I finished over half of the sounds. Almost done! :)

KaiaSowapit
06-09-2003, 05:48 PM
BTW, since Coleman Trebor (where does Lucas get these names - isn't that a cooler?) was the first Jedi to bite it at Geonosis, I think it's fitting he's bound to be my favorite model. (I stink.)

I hope you guys come up with a good death sound effect - maybe something like a long, deep "dohhhhhhh!" :p

I'm looking forward to it. :)

superracer0022
06-09-2003, 06:12 PM
can we get some samples?

Eldritch
06-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Crowy
about the beta testing... im 100 percent sure hellfire jedi is more hten adquete(ignore my spelling im irrelevant)

i doubt anyone apart from hellfire is needed actually
Only if Hellfire ever actually gives you feedback. I would definitely recommend having more beta testers than just Hellfire.

kerocool
06-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Yes ure right Eldritch more beta testers!! :)

Crowy
06-10-2003, 06:37 AM
but im questioning whether some beta testers are jsut trying to get an early preview of it for themselves

i doubt anyones this dirty, but some of em might even put it up on sites for download and give it to the public which is wrong... but i doubt it... i drove

(im a huge fan of homestar runner)

Crowy
06-10-2003, 07:45 AM
sorry bout double posting but

how goes the making of the sounds dudes?
im ripe iwth anticipation for this model :D :D

superracer0022
06-10-2003, 08:42 AM
HOMESTAR RUNNER IS AWESOME

oh yeah models looking great! cant wait! people who abuse the powers of beta testers i hate! keep up the good work mate! all your work is top rate!

Crowy
06-10-2003, 10:28 AM
nice rhyme there... :D

Hoodwink
06-10-2003, 05:38 PM
very nice can't wait for it too be released :p

-Hoodwink-

Hoodwink
06-10-2003, 05:39 PM
very nice can't wait for it too be released :p

-Hoodwink-

DarkLord60
06-10-2003, 06:50 PM
You guys will be happy to know the sounds are complete and I am sending them to psyk0sith. Mookey and I worked real hard completing these sounds as fast as we could.

Psyk0Sith
06-10-2003, 08:38 PM
Wow that was fast! hehe, many thanks to both of you! i'll test drive once i get them.

EDIT: Very nice work guys, the Sith voice is really creepy!, i normalized, cropped and converted to .mp3.

I'll have to make the default ones a bit louder too. Samples will be posted later.

Again, very nice work Darklord and Mookey!

Dante Alastor
06-11-2003, 12:51 AM
very cool psyko, very cool:cool:

when do you think this model is going to be finished, in like a week or two or so?

DarkLord60
06-11-2003, 01:22 AM
Thanks

inbredyokel
06-11-2003, 04:29 AM
Looks like you're just about ready to release...I'll see what I can do to get my skins ready. I've been working a lot lately and have spent much of my computer time modeling ( :eek: ), so they haven't progressed too much.

Hindy
06-11-2003, 08:18 AM
PsykO have u heard about this comp (http://www.unrealtournament2003.com/?contest) ?

Do you fancy entering? I might enter a model if I can get a character concept nailed...

Psyk0Sith
06-11-2003, 09:03 PM
As promised some samples:
Dark side (http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/downloads/dark.zip)
Light side (http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/downloads/light.zip)

Release date: when its done :D seriously, i still have some stuff to add, like caps, finger weights, additional skins by Inbred...

Hindy: i've heard of it but never thought it was a "real" contest. I might give it a shot, even tho i dont have the game or concept character for now...

superracer0022
06-11-2003, 09:49 PM
cool sounds, sound very coleman treborish, whatever that is

DarkLord60
06-11-2003, 10:00 PM
Thanks Mookey and I worked hard :D

kerocool
06-12-2003, 03:07 AM
the sounds were really good... well thats my opinion

Crowy
06-12-2003, 06:31 AM
i agree excellent sounds.. i expected it to be an annoying sound like the kit fisto sounds or jar jar sounds

Hekx
06-12-2003, 01:32 PM
All I know about Coleman Trebor's voice, is he is a good negotaitor, so expect a clear voice. He's mostly calm, and sometimes word tend to echo of his crest from the skull. I did some reseach of the dinosuar he's based off, and the crest is used to make music by blowing through it. :D

Anyway, the sounds sound good. :)

DarkLord60
06-12-2003, 04:41 PM
Ummmm Ok lol

Zappa_0
06-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Hey those sounds was great...I can wait until you release the model! Keep up with the great work!

Psyk0Sith
06-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Update

Just to let you guys know that i normalized and cleaned the remaining sounds.

Fixed a small weighting bug and weighted the left hand.

To do:

-Weight the right hand
-Add caps
-Fix at least 2 other weight related clippings

Crowy
06-15-2003, 08:24 AM
sorry to ask a dumb off-topic question, but im just curious how hard it is to do the weighting???

Hindy
06-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Its not hard at all just takes trial and error before getting the right results... It seems quite daunting when the process is introduced but once you start its fairly easy...

Psyk0Sith
06-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Yep like he said, im very comfortable with this process now, i only have minor errors to fix after the first compile.

Eldritch
06-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Each model of yours just seems to roll out faster than the one before. Nice work Psyk0. :)

RaSiN_HeCk
06-16-2003, 03:23 AM
I think he has a couple Japanese buisnessmen in his basement that do his work for him. easy process indeed!

superracer0022
06-16-2003, 12:05 PM
japanese businessmen? ill have to remember that when i have a lot of homework

Psyk0Sith
06-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Damn!, ive been exposed! /goes down to basement "alright who talked? :disaprove ...no food for a week!!!!

DarkLord60
06-16-2003, 10:51 PM
Crowy see what youve done now weve gone off topic and got carried away. LOL

Crowy
06-17-2003, 05:31 AM
sorry about that... oh well hows things progressing.?.. (with or without the help of certain tihngs in your basement)

DarkLord60
06-17-2003, 04:31 PM
Man Crowy I am just pullin your Leg. lol Well anyway Ill try to get ahold of PsykoSith and get word on progress unless he beats me and posts here first.

Psyk0Sith
06-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Hopefully Mr. Takeshi will have the right hand weighted this weekend...err i mean I WILL.

Im still waiting for Inbred's skins so there's no hurry...yet.

Hekx
06-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Mr. Takeshi eh? :p
Good news, don't over work the guys in the basement. ;)

Mark_evans
06-19-2003, 04:55 PM
takeshi's castle !!!!!!!! that rocks. lol :p

The Cheat
06-20-2003, 07:22 PM
very nice, cant wait for this model to be released, i wish i had a japanese business man who worked for me:(

Psyk0Sith
06-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Alright back on topic, right hand is weighted and i fixed 2 bugs.

To do:

-Caps
-Maybe re-normalize sounds, they dont sound as loud in-game.
-Wait for 2nd skins

Yo Inbred, u still alive? maybe i should send one of them no good businessmen to help.

Last time i checked they were playing russian roulette in the basement, i guess im an horrible master, ehh i meant BOSS :D.

The Cheat
06-22-2003, 10:08 PM
sounds like your japanese guys are almost done the model and when they are done that they can give inbred a hand on the skins

KaiaSowapit
06-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Me likie... me wantie :)

Crowy
06-23-2003, 06:57 AM
how goes coleman trebor? whats left to do, any possible mentions of a possible release date... dont like to nag... BUT I AM!!!

Psyk0Sith
06-23-2003, 07:42 PM
Try reading my updates, it'll answer some of your questions ;)

To do:

-Caps
-Maybe re-normalize sounds, they dont sound as loud in-game.
-Wait for 2nd skins

Release date...sometime this month, hopefully.

The Cheat
06-23-2003, 08:31 PM
cant wait for this model, this community is not the same as it was a year ago but it is nice to have a new model of an alien species to add to the collection

Crowy
06-23-2003, 08:54 PM
grouse!! cant wait :D

inbredyokel
06-26-2003, 06:34 AM
Sorry I'm taking so long with these skins, work has been a major pain lately (I think today was my 12th or 13th day in a row working). I should be finished sometime this week, maybe tomorrow if time permits.

The Cheat
06-26-2003, 08:41 AM
HE'S ALIVE!!!! sorry to hear you have had a lot of work inbredyokel, hope you are able to get a break soon

Dante Alastor
06-26-2003, 04:59 PM
cool, i cant wait to see what you come up with inbredyokel, because i think its gnna be awsome;)

Psyk0Sith
06-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by inbredyokel
Sorry I'm taking so long with these skins, work has been a major pain lately (I think today was my 12th or 13th day in a row working). I should be finished sometime this week, maybe tomorrow if time permits.

Good to hear Indy, i understand all too well your situation. Thanks for finding time to make the skins!

KaiaSowapit
06-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Me next! Me next!

Crowy
06-27-2003, 06:05 AM
any screens of some of the textures you dudes have done???

The Cheat
06-28-2003, 05:32 PM
hows the skin coming inbredyokel?

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
06-29-2003, 12:44 AM
I think this model is interesting looking. For a prequel character. Can't expect much from the prequels if you ask me. But well done none the less.

inbredyokel
06-29-2003, 03:50 AM
Good news on the skins...
Had some time to work on them this weekend, and all that's left are the hands and belt :), so expect something soon. Btw, are team skins going to be needed?

Psyk0Sith
06-29-2003, 03:02 PM
Marz made a sith, red and blue variants, its up to you: if you cant do them then its no problem.

The Cheat
06-29-2003, 03:04 PM
good to hear you are almost done the skin inbredyokel, cant wait for this thing to be released

Psyk0Sith
06-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
I think this model is interesting looking. For a prequel character. Can't expect much from the prequels if you ask me. But well done none the less.

Well i dunno, but the whole Jedi council is pretty interesting for 3D models: the prequels have cool alien species.

The Cheat
06-29-2003, 03:13 PM
yeah at least the prequel characters look humanoid unlike the puppets and people in cheap costumes from the originals (max reebo or whatever his name is, is an example of this)

KaiaSowapit
06-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Me wantee baddee :)

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
06-30-2003, 07:28 AM
1908's...that's all I'll say. Ans by "can't expect much". I mean it has no story. The prequels are garbage. Just a marketing ploy for george lucas. But hey, you don't have to listen to me. I'm just one person. And it's also off topic. So I'll just say this. The model is very well done. Good job.

Psyk0Sith
06-30-2003, 02:11 PM
Oh i know, i feel the same way, the prequels are a big deception so far...the acting really stinks, there's too much focus on CG characters.

Too bad they were made for young kids, it could have been so much better, but what do i know :D

And here's an update:

He's got caps and i fixed a small bug.

KaiaSowapit
06-30-2003, 07:12 PM
No story? I dunno, personally I find Palpatine's rise to power, Anakin's fall to the dark side, and Obi-Wan's life as a young man pretty interesting... least as much as, "hey, they built another Death Star."

I strongly agree, however, there's too much directorial emphasis on pleasing the kiddies and getting the CG eye-candy "right." I mean c'mon... Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman and Liam Neeson have a heck of a lot more talent than you'd ever know from watching the prequels.

I think it speaks volumes that both "Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" were handed over to other directors. Lucas weaves a fascinating story, but he can't coach believable dialog to save his life.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion. :) Back on topic, I'm really looking forward to this model Psyk0... looks fantastic. Another great job!

RaSiN_HeCk
06-30-2003, 10:09 PM
somebody started a heated discussion I'd add to it but I know better

*coughtriologyroxorsprequealscough*

excuse me..ughh...

you think the model will be out this month..well...early next month? if Indy ever gets free time, I hate getting swamped with work it drives me crazy.

inbredyokel
07-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Don't worry, I've only got a little more work to do on the skins. I'd say you can expect them about a week from now at the absolute latest.

Crowy
07-01-2003, 03:49 AM
uhh... i got a dumb question... but when you finished psyko, is there any chance you could also send it to pcgamemods aswell... they seem to get thing up much more... efficiently than jk2files

RaSiN_HeCk
07-01-2003, 04:30 AM
and they don't us File Front:elephant:

The Cheat
07-01-2003, 11:56 AM
yeah pcgamemods has been doing real well, not exactly the selection jk2files has but its really building well and i go there more often now then jk2files because they seem to get them up sooner

superracer0022
07-01-2003, 11:57 AM
this is looking great, i cant wait to see some shots of your skin inbredyokel

king yoda
07-04-2003, 05:19 PM
please post some new shots from this awesome model.

The Cheat
07-04-2003, 05:48 PM
what a bold statement for a first post, welcome to the forums king yoda, yeah i think we would all like a little update on the progress of this model/skin

Psyk0Sith
07-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Well i cant post anything until i've got the skins, maybe Inbred will post some screenshots, when they are completed.

And yes i will submit it to pcgamemods :).

Crowy
07-05-2003, 12:04 AM
grouse psyko, you rock man :D

Psyk0Sith
07-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Update

Screenshots from Inbredyokel's skins:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/inbred-03.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/inbred-05.jpg

Gotta love that anti-aliasing...too bad i forgot to crank it up for other models :D.

You can check out my webpage for additional screens.

And yes release date is: soon...a few things to sort out first.

KaiaSowapit
07-06-2003, 04:00 PM
Sweet baby Jesus!!! Gorgeous!

The Cheat
07-06-2003, 04:46 PM
wow, that just looks beautiful. are you gonna use the standard jedi outcast background for the icon instead of it just being black?

king yoda
07-06-2003, 06:07 PM
you make the best models psyko.
it looks perfect.i hope you will make models for jedi knight 3 too.

KevinCoyle
07-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Excellent work to both Psyk0Sith and Inbredyokel! Very Nice model and skin. I look forward to downloading this when it is released.

The Cheat
07-06-2003, 09:11 PM
wow i checked out some of the pics on your site and those just look plain awesome.

cant wait for these model to be released

Crowy
07-07-2003, 06:09 AM
hey inbred, if your doing a sith one are you guna make a darth maul style color scheme... coz im kinda sick of the whole red and black face thing personally... i may be the only one that thinks this... but you never know

inbredyokel
07-07-2003, 07:19 AM
Nah, I won't be doing any variants or team skins (Marz will be covering those). I don't want to make the skin pack for this model seem redundant.

Crowy
07-07-2003, 07:23 AM
oh thats cool... well it does tend to **** me having 5 or 6 skins of one model :D... excellent ,super, fantasmagoric work anyway...

Psyk0Sith
07-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by The Cheat
wow, that just looks beautiful. are you gonna use the standard jedi outcast background for the icon instead of it just being black?

Well Marz already made them with some other backgrounds and they look great, i'll send a render to Inbred so he can do whatever he wants.

Like Inbred said, Marz made the sith variant, but its very basic, only the outfit has been changed to black (no "maul' pattern for the head and that's fine by me!).

While on the subject...i'd like to thank Indy and Marz for their contribution, another job well done guys!.

Hopefully the next update will be about the release date :).

KaiaSowapit
07-07-2003, 09:11 PM
Man oh man... it's like Christmas in July!

Weeeeeee!!! :)

Crowy
07-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by KaiaSowapit
Man oh man... it's like Christmas in July!

Weeeeeee!!! :)

nicely put kaia...

will marz be posting screens of his stuff???

RaSiN_HeCk
07-08-2003, 01:30 AM
While on the subject...i'd like to thank Indy and Marz for their contribution, another job well done guys!.

What about Mr.Take shi?

Psyk0Sith
07-08-2003, 01:34 AM
I posted some a while ago

here they are again

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0050.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0056.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0080.jpg

I'll grab some more for the sith version and post later.

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 01:46 AM
you are a modeling god! i cant wait for this thing to be released, how much longer do you guys think it will be

RaSiN_HeCk
07-08-2003, 02:58 AM
indy said he'd get the skins done like the 12th..I think, no guarantees

Psyk0Sith
07-08-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk
indy said he'd get the skins done like the 12th..I think, no guarantees

Inbred's skins are done...check back Page 4 or visit my website for more screenshots.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 09:53 PM
guess it just needs a few finishing touches before its finished:p

DarkLord60
07-08-2003, 10:53 PM
You guys just be a little bit more patient it sounds like this model is so close we can taste it. I have gotten to test a beta versoin out and it is great and looks great, so I can't imagine what this version will look like in the hands of a good skinner such as Indy. Indy gave us his word and he is good at keeping it so let us just wait patiently.

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 10:56 PM
i am patient i just cant wait for this awesome model:cool:

Psyk0Sith
07-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Well i just spotted two errors so yeah it still needs tweaks and im sorting out the pk3 structure and i have to send a rendered pic to inbred for his icon.

Here i go again spamming with screenshots...these skins are from NeoMarz1:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/marz01.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/mrzdrksd01.jpg

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 11:18 PM
sweet screens, i guess the bottom one is the sith one, looks pretty sweet, we will probably get a few more skins by other skinners once the model is released

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Good as always.

king yoda
07-09-2003, 02:05 PM
the sith skin looks very cool. i cant wait till its released.

p.s:do you continue seasee tiin when coleman is finished or
will you start a new model?

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Yoda didnt you already ask him lol. Well I hope he does finish his other model. Ill have to ask him because I thought he was going to be for AOTCTC and for the public.

RaSiN_HeCk
07-09-2003, 04:08 PM
was Seasee even in AOTC?

KaiaSowapit
07-09-2003, 06:37 PM
was Seasee even in AOTC?

Yeah, but if you blinked you missed him! :P

Psyk0Sith
07-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by king yoda
the sith skin looks very cool. i cant wait till its released.

p.s:do you continue seasee tiin when coleman is finished or
will you start a new model?

Hmm maybe, maybe not...i guess we'll see, as i said earlier Coleman could be my last model but i'm working with AOTC so i'm not totally done yet.

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Well don't let us hold you up.

Psyk0Sith
07-11-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Well don't let us hold you up.

I meant it in a good way ;), since i might not release anything "public" for a while, people will still get to see some of my stuff with AOTC:TC and hopefully for JA.

Crowy
07-11-2003, 07:27 AM
hey psyko, i jsut been browsing your site, i dont know what the go with rebel spy is... and i know you said you werent gunna finish it, but can you by any chance finish quinlan... hes my 3rd or 4th fave jedi!!!

i can understand if you dont want to, cause im to lazy and unco to model and i guess its hard as f@#$, just thought id whinge :D

Psyk0Sith
07-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Well i might, just not a priority for now.

Darth]-[azard
07-13-2003, 05:37 AM
Do it however you wish, I can wait.

king yoda
07-18-2003, 09:59 AM
any updates?

Psyk0Sith
07-18-2003, 01:03 PM
Well as far as i'm concerned, its ready for release, so it should be soon.

The Cheat
07-18-2003, 08:06 PM
great, i cant wait for this model it is going to be awesome

king yoda
07-19-2003, 03:05 PM
that`s are good news. can`t wait.

KaiaSowapit
07-19-2003, 10:40 PM
I'm not wearing pants!

Um... scratch that - that didn't sound right... um I am wearing pants. :P

The Cheat
07-20-2003, 01:39 AM
i sure do hope you ARE wearing pants:eek:

ninja
07-20-2003, 03:14 AM
if i were a girl my panties would be wet lol just kidding lol. i look forward to playing this soon.

superracer0022
07-20-2003, 05:52 PM
this model looks awesome, i cant wait for it to be released

Rekked
07-21-2003, 12:40 PM
I must say, I've been following the progress of this model in silence, but now i can't shut my mouth:

This model is perfect! (only screenshots seen so far, but it looks great anyway)

I just want to say "Congratulations" to all the people involved in the project. This extends to all the modelers/skinners who are involved in making this cool Jedi models.

Zathu Koon
07-21-2003, 05:54 PM
Here here, Rekked!

RaSiN_HeCk
07-21-2003, 08:15 PM
let the ass kissing begin!!!

__CKY__
07-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Very nice model :D

:cheers: to it :)

Psyk0Sith
07-22-2003, 02:44 AM
Hehe, thanx guys, i guess this thing should be released pretty soon,.

The beta testers have the latest version but i havent heard from them...

Maybe Crowy can post some feedback here so that i know everything's ok.

Crowy
07-22-2003, 06:12 AM
well if you ask,
it looks really good ingame, no big errors ive seen as of yet... its nearly flawless...:D great job psyko!!!

Mex
07-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Wow.. Looks amazing on those screenshots, looks like it could be released now it looks so good.

The Cheat
07-22-2003, 01:06 PM
sweet, glad to hear crowy didnt find any real large bugs in it, hope it is released soon because it just looks so awesome and i have wanted a coleman trebor model for so long

Hellfire Jedi
07-22-2003, 01:12 PM
I've searched competly, everywhere. I can't notice seems, ATM.
Perfect.

Miko Reglia
07-22-2003, 10:36 PM
as soon as i saw the model up on jk2files.com, i immediately downloaded it, and i am very pleased with the whole package.

i think this is your best model yet.:D

Hellfire Jedi
07-22-2003, 10:39 PM
Amen. I'm glad I could be part of the beta.

Crowy
07-22-2003, 10:58 PM
well to psyko, indy and marz for creating such an excellent model

The Cheat
07-22-2003, 11:20 PM
thank you! i have been playing with this model so much since i downloaded it, i love it!

boinga1
07-23-2003, 12:07 AM
WHOOHOO! Just git it from jk2files.com , way to go Psycho!

The Cheat
07-23-2003, 12:41 AM
i love this model so much, ive been playing against a jango fett bot to get a little bit of pay back:p

Psyk0Sith
07-23-2003, 02:10 AM
Wow it didnt take em too long to release this, i thought pcgamemods would have been faster ;).

Hope you guys will have some good times playing with this fella!.

EDIT:

Looks like i forgot to add the caps.jpg file so the caps are not visible in version 1.0, i re submitted the file so everything should be fine in version 1.1 (keeping fingers crossed)

Thanx to Crowy for pointing out the invisible caps.

Well mistakes happen, sorry.

The Cheat
07-23-2003, 02:22 AM
pcgamemods is usually pretty quick but lately they have not updated, i dont know what the deal is, i dont care either, im happy that i got this model

KaiaSowapit
07-23-2003, 08:32 AM
Ahh caps schmaps... the model totally rocks!

Fantastic work you guys! Thank you! :)