PDA

View Full Version : I Graduated!!


ET Warrior
05-25-2003, 09:22 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday was my official graduation from high school. I had a big, long family party that lasted nearly 7 hours, and then I went out to a friends house for a bon fire, which is why I was unable to post about this yesterday.

Also, my graduation gift from my parents was a new computer, which is WAY neat...3.06ghz, 512 MB RAM, 128MB ATI radeon pro....it's NICE. :D:D:D

The Count
05-25-2003, 09:24 PM
I left school on Friday but I still have to do my exams, I didn't get a new computer, but I did get something better, I got drunk with all my friends, the we did some things that talking about here would I'm pretty sure violate LF rules :D.

StormHammer
05-25-2003, 09:31 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done. :)

ET Warrior
05-25-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Count_D00ku
but I did get something better, I got drunk with all my friends,

I begadiffer, I think that my new computer beats the hell out of getting drunk..

Although I dont drink as I hate the taste of alcohol, and I've seen enough drunk people to know that I never want to be one of them.

Darth Eggplant
05-25-2003, 09:41 PM
congratualtions to you and well done, and in honor of the occasion I will not do any weird haiku postings. I will just let the words and type flow across the page. enjoy your summer, cause life from now on only goes downhill.;)

ZBomber
05-25-2003, 09:46 PM
I found a penny!
*everyone forgets about ET and goes to congradulate Z*
:)
Congrats, ET. :)

ET Warrior
05-25-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
in honor of the occasion I will not do any weird haiku postings.

Thank. God. ;)



*steals Z's penny*
*throws the penny at Z hard enough to render him unconcious*

Take that attention hog!!

C'jais
05-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
congratualtions to you and well done, and in honor of the occasion I will not do any weird haiku postings. I will just let the words and type flow across the page.

You mean you actually do this on purpose?

Eeek.


I thought you just accidentally hit your enter key at random intervals.

;)

CONGRATS ET!

Ratmjedi
05-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Congrats man.

Class of 2003 rules!!!

I have about 9 school days left and then I have 17 days till graduation. It's going to be awesome finally.

:lsduel: :duel:

coupes.
05-25-2003, 10:41 PM
hey congrats ET Warrior!

i wanna graduate again so i can get a new PC!:(

Loki GM
05-25-2003, 10:53 PM
congrats to all of you

I would rather get druk and get a new computer :D :D :D

Matt-Liell
05-25-2003, 10:59 PM
YAY! CONGRATS! I'm still stuck it stupid school!:mad:
Anyway, good luck in what ya do!:D

topshot
05-25-2003, 11:00 PM
Congratulations, ET!!!! :rock: :rock:

Now, where's that cake?

*starts fumbling around, looking for a big "congratulations graduated high school student" cake at the local Dairy Queen.*

:band1

Couldn't find the cake, so I hired a rock band! :D

Matt wrote :
YAY! CONGRATS! I'm still stuck it stupid school! :mad:

I feel your pain, man. :(

Loki GM
05-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
I'm still stuck it stupid school!:mad:

youre not the only one :( :( :(

Sam Fisher
05-25-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Loki GM
youre not the only one :( :( :(


Neither am I... But CONGRATS ET!

Captain Wilson
05-25-2003, 11:57 PM
Well done!!! I have only a yr left :(. But the i shall be free like ET

topshot
05-26-2003, 12:27 AM
Captain Wilson wrote :
Well done!!! I have only a yr left :( . But the i shall be free like ET


At least that's easy 4 you to say. :( I've only got 3 yr.'s left of High School, then I'll be able to spread my wings and fly like an eagle outta school then. :D Graduation--2005.

Chewbacco
05-26-2003, 01:34 AM
I'm about to enter high school.
Well anyway, Congrats ET. :thumbsup:

teutonicknight
05-26-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Count_D00ku
we did some things that talking about here would I'm pretty sure violate LF rules :D.

Lol, like use bad grammer?

Erm, anyway...

Congratulations.

Solbe M'ko
05-26-2003, 01:48 AM
Good job, chummer. Since I still have plenty of school to go, I can only dream of what it will be like to finally leave.

*DREAM SEQUENCE*

"Hey guys, guess what! I'm out of grade twelve!"

"Shut up and get to work; those port-o-poties won't empty themselves!"

"Only three more months of working here and I get to go back to school, thank god."

*long pause*

"AW HORSESH*T!!"

*END DREAM SEQUENCE*

Anyways enjoy it while it lasts, dude.

•-BLaCKouT-•
05-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Good man ET, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

On a serious note however, I should point out that getting drunk is big, hard, clever, cool and interesting.*

You'll see my friend, you'll see.
Well done again though,
B.

* LEGAL NOTE: But only when you're legally old enough depending on the area you live in.

Sam
05-26-2003, 07:55 AM
congratualtions:cool:

Taos
05-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Congrats ET. :D :thumbsup:

I like the sound of your new pc as well. :) So what are your plans now that you are done?

Pad
05-26-2003, 11:48 AM
:eek: readin my mind again leemu?
i was about to post "and what will the future bring you?" till i read yours.

Congratulations ET ;)

Darth Groovy
05-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Congrats ET Warrior, in honor of your celebration I am giving you a lifetime supply of:

http://www.themanipulation.com/bluemilk.gif

So what are your future plans?:cool:

Kstar__2
05-26-2003, 02:13 PM
yeah, any future plans, what are you going to do now?

oh, and congratulations!!:D

greedo626
05-26-2003, 03:41 PM
congrats, ET :thumbsup:. I've got like two more weeks :rolleyes: :p

PrimoSidone
05-26-2003, 04:11 PM
congratz dude... i have 3 more years before i can gratuate.... i will be 19 when i get out of high school..... :(

TheJackal
05-26-2003, 04:28 PM
You get gifts for graduating high school?

That concept is foreing to me. Why do parents feel they must reward kids so they continue "behaving good".

Its not that I'm pissed off that my parents didnt give me stuff... its just... they buy you a computer??? :confused:


who else here got presents?

I got congradulations and a box of condoms from my parents. I wouldn't ask anything more from them.

HertogJan
05-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Guys???


I HAVE SUMMER VACATION!!!!!

Yeah today I completed my final exams and it looks like I'm going to graduate with an average of a 7/10 rating :)

I dunno for sure though, but my exams went pretty well so I could estimate my final scores pretty accurately :D

I'll let you know when I know for sure I made it, it should be on the 12th of June :)

But the coming week the weather's nice here in the Netherlands, so I'll probably go to the city and drink lots of beer to celebrate!!


WOOHOO!!! Nothing to do till september :D

Darth Groovy
05-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by TheJackal
I got congradulations and a box of condoms from my parents. I wouldn't ask anything more from them.

That is the gift that keeps on giving my good friend.;)

Jah Warrior
05-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Also, my graduation gift from my parents was a new computer, which is WAY neat...3.06ghz, 512 MB RAM, 128MB ATI radeon pro....it's NICE. :D:D:D

congrats on the garduation bro and yeah thats a hell of a rig, you couldnt buy better!!!!

ET Warrior
05-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Next year I'm going to goto College at the University of Colorado in Boulder. My planned major is Computer Science...but we'll see if that changes when I get there.



And the computer is a gift intended to give me something to...you know...compute on next year when i'm at college.

Darth Groovy
05-26-2003, 10:18 PM
Good deal, I changed my major 4 times before settling on Web Design. Stay in computers you can't go wrong! :cool:

Ratmjedi
05-27-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by TheJackal
You get gifts for graduating high school?

That concept is foreing to me. Why do parents feel they must reward kids so they continue "behaving good".

Its not that I'm pissed off that my parents didnt give me stuff... its just... they buy you a computer??? :confused:


who else here got presents?

I got congradulations and a box of condoms from my parents. I wouldn't ask anything more from them.

Amen to that brother. I know I am not going to get anything as soon as I graduate. My gift is going to be me being out of school and my mom letting me pay her back on the 20th instead of the 5th so that I can pay for my Senior Activity's and enjoy them with cash instead of worrying about the bills that I have to pay.

Some people are lucky enough to get gift's and others are not. It's just part of life. I also am moving into a bigger room in the house so I guess I can call that a gift :p

:lsduel: :duel:

Pisces
05-28-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by StormHammer
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done. :)

What he said. I'm sorry, I just had to quote him, a Congratulations that fancy? Has to be done.

Anyway, well done. Only 15 days of school left...followed by 2 more years. Meh, it's alright. Have fun with your freedom. :p:D

Loki GM
05-28-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by topshot
At least that's easy 4 you to say. :( I've only got 3 yr.'s left of High School, then I'll be able to spread my wings and fly like an eagle outta school then. :D Graduation--2005.

3 yrs and youre in the class of 2005 :confused: :confused: :confused:

Grilled-Sarlacc
05-28-2003, 03:29 AM
Congrats on graduating!!!!

leXX
05-28-2003, 08:04 AM
I'm a couple of days late, but hey, that's a woman's perogative! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Here's a graduation present... ;)

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/leXX_Twin.gif

The Count
05-28-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I begadiffer, I think that my new computer beats the hell out of getting drunk..

Although I dont drink as I hate the taste of alcohol, and I've seen enough drunk people to know that I never want to be one of them.

To each is own I guess, my computer isn't that much of a big deal to me personally, I use it to play games and do some homework, however enjoying the company of my friends is alot more important to me than my computer, however how I enjoy that is up to cultural diversity.

WolfmanNCSU
05-28-2003, 03:18 PM
Congrats bro, I know just how you feel. Looks like we have a lot of graduates around LF. Count me as one of them. :D

Anyways, congrats again. :cheers: :guiness: Now what are you going to do now that you finished HS?

Agen
05-28-2003, 09:19 PM
Damn you Boomspped DAMN YOU!!!!!!
well i will jsut draw it with slashes....





-----------
| |
-------------
iiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiii
oiiiio
ii| |i |----------------|
/ \ | Congrats |
---- _______________|__________|
\____/



Yah c&p it into notepad :p

ET Warrior
05-28-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by leXX
I'm a couple of days late, but hey, that's a woman's perogative! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Here's a graduation present... ;)

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/leXX_Twin.gif


.......:eek: That's awesome Lexx, THanks!!!

Quotation
05-29-2003, 06:44 AM
Congratulations, ET Warrior. I hope you'll still be around in four years, in which case I'll inform you of mine....:D

Well, it's nice to be back at Lucasforums....*sniffles in a chronic bout of nostalgia*

leXX
05-29-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
.......:eek: That's awesome Lexx, THanks!!!

No problem. ;) Glad you like it.

topshot
05-29-2003, 08:59 AM
Loki_GM wrote:

3 yrs and youre in the class of 2005? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Whoops! Meant to say 2 years! :animelol:

*Dashes off like mad and drops himself off a cliff in the process.*