View Full Version : Need help from Raven Sheild Owners

05-26-2003, 01:39 AM
For Raven Shield owners, I need a favor, i replaced the "ragdoll.ka" file with a modifided version that i download from the internet that really sucks, and it keeps me from playing multiplayer because it is different. So help a fellow swampie, i will PM you my email address latter. Thanks! :)

C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\RavenShield\karmadata <-- it in there<--

05-26-2003, 02:30 AM
I can't help ya, because we have the same computer!

05-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Come on, some one help me! and shut up chewbacco!:D either this or I reinstall, plz!!! I will give you 50 lucas points!!!:D

05-26-2003, 05:29 PM
If you ever modify the original files of a program you should always keep a copy of the original in a seperate folder, in case you dislike the modification or if there is a problem. I'm assuming you did not do this, so if you have no source to get the original file from, you most likely have to re-install. Just make copies of your saved games, modified files, or any files that contain changes to hotkeys or key bindings and such, put them in a folder that is seperate from the program folder, and re-install.

Not that much work, it'll be pretty simple. Just remember that next time you should make a copy of the original. Experience is always the best lesson.

Lunatic Jedi
05-26-2003, 06:14 PM
I know a good ragdoll file. Go to raven-shield.com, then go to "community," then go to the ravenshield platoon site. Go through their mods section. I believe the ragdoll files are under miscellaneous. Its called Action Ragdoll. Or you could try Realistic Ragdoll. They're both made by the same person, and they're both pretty good.

05-27-2003, 02:58 PM
I think that is the one he has that screwed it up. But I don't know for sure.