PDA

View Full Version : The Most stupidest WWE match ever.


TheHobGoblin
05-27-2003, 01:04 AM
I was watching WWE Raw just now and it was a match where you had to get your flag out of your pole and you win. It was RVD and Kane (a.k.a The SuperHuman and the acrobatic) VS La Restance (a.k.a the two french cheating weenies) So the match started, RVD was kicking ass and taking names with is outstanding moves. Now La Restance, of course, retreated to the cheating tactics (like if they had any other) They hit the Other weenie on the ground rann over to Kane and knocked him out. Then they kept trying to mess with RVD yet he was able to keep them off. Now they double teamed on RVD and he was down. Then they began to go for their flag yet Kane came and threw them around like rag dolls. The RVD got enough energy to get to the Red White and Blue and pull it out. Yet no bell rang and on of the La Resistance came and speared RVD then Kane returned to kick ass yet got nocked in the throught with the flag then La Resistance got the flag and the bell range the second it came off the pole. Yet RVD was able to walk to the middle of the ring with the flag. Didn't he win!? That was so stupid. That just really pisses me off.... Damn French :mad:

Boba Rhett
05-27-2003, 01:17 AM
Where's the, "All of it was" selection?

TheHobGoblin
05-27-2003, 01:21 AM
I take It you didn't read the story.

Lunatic Jedi
05-27-2003, 01:30 AM
Umm... in case you haven't noticed... THE WWE IS CHOREOGRAPHED AND RIGGED! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! :p

El Sitherino
05-27-2003, 01:31 AM
i used to watch it when it was wwf back like 4 years ago.

wrestling is fixed though you know that right?
and those dudes aren't really french:)

munik
05-27-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Where's the, "All of it was" selection? Lol, I was gonna post that before I even read the thread, just from the title alone. Reckon you beat me too it.

obi
05-27-2003, 01:44 AM
Dancers prancing around in speedos.......Oh yes, the joys of wrestling........

Anyway, it used to be good, but it's sort of dumb now. Last time I watched it was when it was the WWF, and Stone Cold was still the bad guy.

munik
05-27-2003, 01:47 AM
Used to be good when wrestling had the JYD and the Iron Shiek and the CAMEL CLUTCH!!! Super Fly Snooka!!!




Nah, who am I kidding....it always sucked.

Rogue Nine
05-27-2003, 01:59 AM
Gawd, wrestling is so stupid. Not to mention stereotypical.

Lunatic Jedi
05-27-2003, 02:18 AM
Hear hear, Rogue! How right you are!

Ratmjedi
05-27-2003, 02:40 AM
I use to be into but it just got cheazier and cornier by the year. All it is now is a Soap Opera for males now. The glory day's were back when it was Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, and everyone from that genre before it got so trendy and gay.

:lsduel: :duel:

Lunatic Jedi
05-27-2003, 02:43 AM
Indeed, its now nothing but a stupid, formulaic story. I CAN'T STAND IT! ITS SO CORNY!!!

munik
05-27-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
...before it got so trendy and gay.Yeah, it's so gay now. It was great back in the day when it was just a bunch of guys wearing nothing but skin tight lycra pants or bikini underwear all neon colored, with long hair and their bodies all greased up, grabbing and hugging each other for about 15 minutes. Yeah, it definitaly went downhill and changed all gay and stuff now.

Solbe M'ko
05-27-2003, 02:59 AM
I used to watch ECW before it was bought out by WWF, as well as Stampede when it was televised. Guys like Rob Van Dam and Sabu, as well as little dudes like Kid Kash and Tajiri were my favorites. I stopped watching wrestling right after the ECW got bought out. It just got to damn stupid. There's too much spectacle and not enough interesting acrobatics/injuries. The real reason I watched wrestling was to see Kid Kash slip and break his neck.

And your STUPID, ARROGANT, EGOCENTRIC French comment was completely inappropriate. I have nothing against most Americans, but those idiots who decided that because France didn't want to go fight Bush's war, they don't deserve American business are socially ignorant fools, and by saying something like that, no matter the context, puts you little better in my opinion. That wasn't funny and it sure as hell wasn't in good taste.

munik
05-27-2003, 03:09 AM
Socially ignorant, yeah, but we sure know how to hold a grudge! We still refuse to have anything to do with Cuba. Can you imagine how long this retarded thing against France is gonna last? When something like this spills into a moral and social indicator like professional wrestling (which is totally not gay!), you know things have turned for the worse.


This is by no means an attempt to proliferate a discussion about political stances. I just enjoy trying to twist these things into a joke, and what better target then wrestling (which is so macho, it's the epitomy of un-gayness! Oooooh Yeeeahhhh!).

swphreak
05-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Man, I used to watch WWF and back then, Stone Cold Steve Austin was cool and kickin Vince's ass.

Now, it's WWE and I have no clue wtf is goin on cuz I stopped watchin it when Stone Cold turned gay or something. He was hugging people for gods sake! That's not right.. And WWE sounds gay now. Shoulda stuck with WWF.


"And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold Says so!"

Grilled-Sarlacc
05-27-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Dancers prancing around in speedos.......Oh yes, the joys of wrestling........

Anyway, it used to be good, but it's sort of dumb now. Last time I watched it was when it was the WWF, and Stone Cold was still the bad guy.

Heh yeah WWE has lost it, I used to watch it when Goldburg was there and he onwed....

Mex
05-27-2003, 04:23 PM
All of WWE is stupid.

ckcsaber
05-27-2003, 04:56 PM
The WWF or whatever it is called is all coreographed ****.

Real wrestling is actually a good sport and requires much skill.

Thrackan Solo
05-27-2003, 06:06 PM
How About it all stupid and all of those idiots piss me off.:)

Solbe M'ko
05-27-2003, 07:52 PM
Yeah, real wrestling is good. I used to do freestyle in school, but this year, we couldn't get a team, bacuse nobody joined :( . Now I'm out of practice, so I probably can't compete anymore, plus my health has degraded exponentially since I got the internet.

WWF style professional wrestling used to actually be about the physical athleticism, not about writing stories about homosexual satanics that want to win the championship so that they can sacrifice the loser to their dark gods, nor was it about one guy hitting the other guy with a metal chair, although Rob Van Dam's old move where Bill Alfonso tossed the chair at the other guy, and then RVD kicked was cool. Guys like Goldburg, Billy Kidman, Ray Mysterio were actually great performers, not because they could talk about their opponent's sexual preferance, but because they could move around the ring in a way that was stimulating to watch, that got your adrenaline going. We were talking about that in Biology class, just the other day, in fact.

Father Torque
05-27-2003, 10:33 PM
Man I remember when the old guys were around. Like Kerry Hart and Sting and Hulk Hogan (Used to call him Hulk Kogan:p ) the Giant (Know the big show) and many other cool wrestlers. Know its so damatic and to emotional. I mean you got guys like John Cena the big pretty boy loser to ever live. I mean he pretends he is black and wears bling bling and a do-rag. I mean whats up with that. And all the woman no offense leXX or STTCT, really bite, but they always have some cheap shot to the groin when the guys arent looking, then they run around like panzzies and pretend to have big bulging muscles. To me wrestling is more like a cheap excuse for meatheads who drop out of high school to make a couple bucks. Watch if any of these guys were in a fight on the street they would die, because ev erything they do is fake.

swphreak
05-28-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Father Torque
Man I remember when the old guys were around. Like Kerry Hart and Sting and Hulk Hogan (Used to call him Hulk Kogan:p ) the Giant (Know the big show) and many other cool wrestlers.

Yea, Sting was my fav wrestler in WCW. I have no freakin clue what happened to him too... he just dissapeared..... Hulk is cool too, but... aint he gettin old now?

Grilled-Sarlacc
05-28-2003, 02:25 AM
Indeed he is, but he's still entertaining....I think he stared in a few movies too....

Jubatus
05-28-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
I was watching WWE Raw just now and it was a match where you had to get your flag out of your pole and you win. It was RVD and Kane (a.k.a The SuperHuman and the acrobatic) VS La Restance (a.k.a the two french cheating weenies) So the match started, RVD was kicking ass and taking names with is outstanding moves. Now La Restance, of course, retreated to the cheating tactics (like if they had any other) They hit the Other weenie on the ground rann over to Kane and knocked him out. Then they kept trying to mess with RVD yet he was able to keep them off. Now they double teamed on RVD and he was down. Then they began to go for their flag yet Kane came and threw them around like rag dolls. The RVD got enough energy to get to the Red White and Blue and pull it out. Yet no bell rang and on of the La Resistance came and speared RVD then Kane returned to kick ass yet got nocked in the throught with the flag then La Resistance got the flag and the bell range the second it came off the pole. Yet RVD was able to walk to the middle of the ring with the flag. Didn't he win!? That was so stupid. That just really pisses me off.... Damn French :mad:

.......
Wh....
Whaaaat?....
.....I mean....
.........
You're a beautiful specimen. We must examine you...thoroughly. Please lie down on the metal table....Relax, and don't worry - the instruments are sharp.