PDA

View Full Version : sup

runner08
05-27-2003, 09:40 AM
what's up people How things going back from a long weekend and need to see some lovin' j/k are there any girls on this thing?:cool:

ZBomber
05-27-2003, 10:21 AM
Um... hi? :D

Didn't know you left (didn't know you were registered) but welcome back.

And yes, there are girls here. Theres LeXX, but shes married. :p

obi
05-27-2003, 10:26 AM
yes there are girls on here on these boards leXX is a girl and she is cool but she is a mother so don't hit on her ok well good thanks.

Mex
05-27-2003, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the forums, don't eat brown stuff and have fun!

Pad
05-27-2003, 11:40 AM
welcome to the swamp (again)

have fun, stay on the right path and dont eat yellow snow ;)

Grilled-Sarlacc
05-27-2003, 11:44 AM
WB to the swamp! Hope to cya 'round.

Sam Fisher
05-27-2003, 11:47 AM
Hi, and yes, I remember you. I think you PM'd me once.

Darth Groovy
05-27-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
yes there are girls on here on these boards leXX is a girl and she is cool but she is a mother so don't hit on her ok well good thanks.

What he said, and you might want to stick to an AOL chat for that sort of thing. I must know, why in the world would you come here asking about girls?:confused:

Tyrion
05-27-2003, 12:30 PM
I think he was joking..

Or were you all being sarcastic? o.O

Anyway, welcome! ...er...back..

Darth Eggplant
05-27-2003, 01:13 PM
oh my god! obi has a non bald avitar\banner combo. He is being unfaithful to Jean Luke Picard:eek: anyways there aree some girls online, I think the male female ration is still higher for guys in gaming forums. I belong to a couple of Yahoo groups and the ratio is like totally oposite there, I found it very surprising. So if you are searching go there. (not that if you want to be chill'n in da swamp, that's okay)

:eek: I did not know leXX was maried?:eek:
is her husband also a lucas forums member?
wow she is a super mod. she is both wife
and den mother to us Geekazoids online.

Darth Groovy
05-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
oh my god! obi has a non bald avitar\banner combo. He is being unfaithful to Jean Luke Picard:eek:

You obviously missed his whole "Gandalf" phase.

Thrackan Solo
05-27-2003, 08:36 PM
HA GIRLS?!?! Theres LeXX but shes not a girl. She's a GODDESS:D

Tyrion
05-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Thrackan Solo
HA GIRLS?!?! Theres LeXX but shes not a girl. She's a GODDESS:D

*coughsuckupcough*

LeXX is more of the swampy maternal spirit,though. And Obi probably is her temporary wife.^^

*runs very very quickly*:D

lydijedi13
05-27-2003, 10:49 PM
ummm im a girl...but this thread is a lil weird

*runs outta thread*

Icemaniax
05-27-2003, 10:50 PM
welcome person, i could scroll down to see your name but i am too lazy. Welcome though

Reborn Outcast
05-27-2003, 10:53 PM
HOLLA FRONT YO!!! Was poppin up in dis crakalakinazwinalich? Chill fer a while in Yoda's Crib. Don't touch da ice though.

Welcome. :D

lydijedi13
05-27-2003, 10:55 PM
hmmm hi...why do i get the feeling im the only girl whos on this site?

Reborn Outcast
05-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by lydijedi13
hmmm hi...why do i get the feeling im the only girl whos on this site?

Didn't you ummm..... ummm... how do I put this.... read the rest of the thread? LeXX is a girl.

lydijedi13
05-27-2003, 11:24 PM
is that it? not that thats bad but im wondering...

Chewbacco
05-28-2003, 03:55 AM
Most of the girls here now are married. And older than the regular poster boys.

ZePhyR
05-28-2003, 05:23 AM
LeXX, a/s/l ;)

Darth Groovy
05-28-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by ZePhyR
LeXX, a/s/l ;)

Oh gawd, give it up will ya?

Icemaniax
05-28-2003, 05:45 AM
lmao

leXX
05-28-2003, 07:54 AM
Oh to be young and hormonal lol.

It is rumoured that there are a few other females on these here boards, but they are very rarely sighted. Some say they have photographic evidence but I have yet to see the proof. :D

STTCT pops up in here now and then, but she's just had a baby, so no luck there either! hehehe

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
:eek: I did not know leXX was maried?:eek:
is her husband also a lucas forums member?
wow she is a super mod. she is both wife
and den mother to us Geekazoids online.

No, my hubby isn't a member but I know he keeps an eye on things. ;) Yep, I'm a wife, a mother of 2 daughters AND a forum mum. Busy ain't I?! :D

ZBomber
05-28-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by leXX

It is rumoured that there are a few other females on these here boards, but they are very rarely sighted. Some say they have photographic evidence but I have yet to see the proof. :D

STTCT pops up in here now and then, but she's just had a baby, so no luck there either! hehehe

No, my hubby isn't a member but I know he keeps an eye on things. ;) Yep, I'm a wife, a mother of 2 daughters AND a forum mum. Busy ain't I?! :D

Oh, ho... when I saw your post, I thought someone was gonna get owned. :p

By the way, Rhett's a girl, and shes loking. :naughty:

Mex
05-28-2003, 09:03 AM

You ain't busy you are just lazy! j/k! :p :D *Runs very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very fast to a galaxy far far far far far far far far far far away*

pssst, i was joking by the way

-=ReApEr=-
05-28-2003, 09:24 AM
Welcome back to the forums Runner. :)

STTCT
05-28-2003, 11:25 AM
I know of 3...well now that I read this post...4 girls...

so that's

Girls 4

Boys 2 million

Mex
05-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by STTCT
I know of 3...well now that I read this post...4 girls...

so that's

Girls 4

Boys 2 million

I'm not a boy or a girl, I'm a mutant! *Gets hunted down my mutant haters* Yipes!

ZBomber
05-28-2003, 05:59 PM
Correction, ST,
Girls: 4 1/2 (I'm sure theres a half on one around here. :p)
Boys: 2.1 million ;)

BTW, Reaper:
Top posters-My Rank:161st

Pft, I'm 15. :p :D

runner08
05-29-2003, 02:53 PM
mutant boy you are a boy I am guessing so don't go flipping out j/k
I feel soooo loved
By the way I was joking around I was in class and boered but nice to se people care
Tsup leXX

where is Rhett!!!!:p

Mex
05-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Yikes.. They're hitting on leXX! World war III has started! :eek:

runner08
05-29-2003, 02:55 PM
This is some great stuff talking to you guys and all got to go

leXX
05-29-2003, 04:53 PM
No, don't go, come back and have a little chat with me.

Tell me, what is it exactly you expect to achieve from coming to a forum and chatting with a 'girl'? I'm curious. Do you not know any girls in real life? Do you like virtual girls? Do you play DOABV all day? Do you think you will meet up and have sex with a girl you meet over the net or do you just enjoy the flirting? Is a forum the only place on the whole planet you can think of to meet girls?

ZBomber
05-29-2003, 05:46 PM
No, don't go, come back and have a little chat with me.

Tell me, what is it exactly you expect to achieve from coming to a forum and chatting with a 'girl'? I'm curious. Do you not know any girls in real life? Do you like virtual girls? Do you play DOABV all day? Do you think you will meet up and have sex with a girl you meet over the net or do you just enjoy the flirting? Is a forum the only place on the whole planet you can think of to meet girls?

YAY! Go Super Mom! :D

Darth Groovy
05-29-2003, 06:26 PM
You guys ever wonder why more girls do not post here? This thread is a prime example.

I am reminded of a time when my sister joined the forums, hoping ot become the next strong female member since leXX. She posted only one thread, which became a rediculuous sea of spam and flames, after which she gave up, not wanting to cave into stupidity.

This pic is a prime example of what really happened:

http://www.themanipulation.com/attn.gif

Keep this image in mind when you post...please?!:confused:

•-BLaCKouT-•
05-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi Runner, nice to meet ya.

Now, what the hell are these 'girls' you're all going on about? You've done this before. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Is it some kind of 133t speak?

//grumbles... 'girls? wtf?'

Oh, and Lexx, I believe this is the first time I've posted in the same thread as you. Can I let you and everyone else know how scared I am of you now?

:p B.

Thrackan Solo
05-29-2003, 06:53 PM
This isnt the Dating Games forum. BE NICER TO LUCASFORUMS WOMEN!!! They have rights too!:)