PDA

View Full Version : Lets Start a Bar Fight

Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 10:09 AM
This is how it goes.
We all start off in a bar having a big fight with Any weapon you want and can change, (but lets try to be Sith and Jedi) When you kill someone you say somthing like Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts 3 is the limit, at some points a person could bring up an event like A bunch of Storm troopers attack and we have to fend them off or Walkers come in ect

Any1 one can play so we dont need profiles just use your Name you have right now, Just say if your a Sith or Jedi (you can also switch and use any weapon) im a Sith

Any1 wanna play?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Jedi pulls out his Double Blade Sith Lightsaber and awaits the rival of anyone to enter the bar

Deac
05-30-2003, 11:06 AM
[I think it'd be better without lightsabers, but it's your RPG]

I'm a jedi.-

------------------------

*Deac walks in, notices that a fight is brewing, and grabs a table leg...*

Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 11:24 AM
*death looks around , then jumps behind bar and picks up mugs and glasses and throws them at Deac*

(alright but we can still use them if we want)

Writer
05-30-2003, 04:31 PM
wildjedi walks into the bar and notices shattered glass coming at him. Ducks and throws a chair back.

(I'm a Jedi, BTW)

topshot
05-30-2003, 04:36 PM
Topshot comes out from the Men's Restroom and notices there's broken glass on the floor.

"Ok, who started this?"

He then takes out a Mer-Sonns and aims it at wildjedi, attempting to knock him out for 2 posts.

Writer
05-30-2003, 04:40 PM
wildjedi doesn't even notice Topshot come out of the men's room and is now out for two posts.

(Please hurry)

jokemaster
05-30-2003, 09:34 PM
*jokemaster enters the bar, and quickly ducks, dodging 2 stray knives. He quickly grabs them and tosses them at random.*

Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 09:49 PM
*Death_Jedi Sees the knife coming and only just moves out of the way and it scrapes his face*

"OWWWW"

*He Picks up a chair and slams it over the jokemaster*

Jokemaster is out for 1 post (being nice :D)

Writer
05-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Wildjedi, feeling very angry now for being knocked out of the action storms back into the bar, portable missle launcher on his shoulder. He fires one and is blown out of the bar by the explosion. (That was fired randomly) Death_Jedi is out for one post.

jokemaster
05-30-2003, 10:14 PM
*Jokemaster stands back up*
Jokemaster: HEY, missle launchers are cheating
*Jokemaster throws a table leg at wildjedi, knocking him out for 1 post.*

topshot
05-30-2003, 11:37 PM
After knocking out wildjedi, Topshot chuckles,"Like shootin' skeet."

Topshot then takes out an UZI and guns down JokeMaster for 2 posts.

"And that's for taking my ale when I wasn't looking!"

Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 12:18 AM
*Pulls out a lightsaber and force pushes TopShot to the ground then uses sith lightning and lifts him into the air , then jumps up and cuts him in half then force pushes the two halfs out of the Bar
hes out for 2 posts

Writer
05-31-2003, 12:49 AM
wildjedi has calmed down and comes back after two posts rather than one. He sees Death_Jedi standing around with apparently nothing to do and takes the advantage. Two throwing knives come out and make their way toward Death_Jedi. Death_Jedi's arms are disabled.

Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 01:58 AM
*Death turns around*

"Owch.....you disabled my arms......U Bastard"

*Death sees a table leg lieing on the ground ..ke kicks it up and hits Jedi in the head , then kicks the wall behind him and a dear head falls onto the ground ...he kicks that at him and its horns nail him to the wall

WildJedi is stuck for 1 post

topshot
05-31-2003, 12:03 PM
Topshot wakes up, only to find his legs missing.

"Dang! Death's going to pay for that! Luckily, I have these!"

*Takes out a suitcase filled with replacement plastoid limbs and attaches a new hip and two replacement legs.*

"Now that that's out of the way, it's payback time!"

He then runs back into the bar, armed with a sledge hammer, and juggles Death up into the air, then hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him.*

Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts.

Deac
05-31-2003, 12:05 PM
*Deac throws the table leg randomy into the crowd, hitting topshot square in the face [Topshot is out for 1 post].*

Writer
05-31-2003, 05:29 PM
wildjedi struggles to get out from under the deer head, angered at being stuck to the wall in such an unbelievable way. He grabs the deer head and whacks Deac in the head with it.

Deac is out for one post.

topshot
05-31-2003, 05:58 PM
Picking his prey, Topshot decides to stick wildjedi to a wall with a huge knife.

wildjedi is stuck to the wall for 3 posts.

Flamehart
05-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Craig enteres and sees this. "Stop picking on wildjedi, eesh." He lobs a chair at Topshot and hits him over the head.

Topshot is out for 2 posts

Captain Wilson
05-31-2003, 09:02 PM
((screw jedi or sith im cyborg)).
Looks up from drink, see deac, grins rips up chunck off bar and hits him over the head repetedly Deacs out for 2 posts ;)

Joetheeskimo
05-31-2003, 11:18 PM
(i'm Kilmor Katarn and a Jedi)

*Walks in and looks around*

"alright, I've been sent by the Security to break up this fight, so-"

*Gets hit by random flying object*

*Out for 1 post*

Captain Wilson
05-31-2003, 11:29 PM
Grins, pulls ot half a brick in a sock (anyone who reads prattchet knows what i mean ;)) and starts to hit kilmor whiles hes down :D
Kilmor is out for yet another post

Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 12:43 AM
(hey heres a new rule Example: Say someone was out for 3 posts as the 3rd post is up you cant attack that person again , you have to wait intill he posts before he can be attacked again get me?)

*looks over the walls and sees a picture in a frame he grabs it and slams it down on wilsons head then grabs a stool and hits him over with it*

Wilsons out for 2 posts

topshot
06-01-2003, 01:54 AM
*gets back up from being bashed over the head by Craig's chair.*

"I will stop picking on wildjedi.........but then I'll have to knock you out first before I stop picking on him!"

*Throws a strong jab and nails Craig in the stomach.*

Craig is knocked out for 1 post.

Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 04:33 AM
Kicks a sharp table leg at topshot stabbing him through the chest

TopShot is out for 1 post

Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 05:35 AM
*Gets up and rubs head*

"Uhh...I'll be back"

*Flees out the door*

topshot
06-01-2003, 06:00 AM
*Places plastoid armor where a huge hole appears in his chest.*

*Tosses 5 darts randomly at Death_Jedi, joetheeskimo5, and Captain Wilson yet again.*

Joe and Captain Wilson are knocked out for 1 post. Death is stunned until he drinks a Corellian Ale on the rocks.

Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 06:35 AM
Hey I left the room, no knocking me out!! :mad:

topshot
06-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Fine, I won't next time you leave the room. K? :)

Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 06:55 AM
k, but I just wanna pay you back...

*Runs back in and throws glass mug at Topshot*

Topshot is out for one post :D

*Runs back out muttering something inaudible*

Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 09:44 AM
(Damit someone give me a Corellian Ale!!!!!!!)

*Death Lies stunned waiting*

Deac
06-01-2003, 09:50 AM
*Wakes up, grabs a conviently placed coaster and hurls it into Wilson's groin*

Wilson is out for two posts;)

topshot
06-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Topshot decides Death has suffered long enough and gives him a Corellian Ale. By some misfortune of fate, Topshot is knocked out for 2 post or until somebody throws a table leg at him.

Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 10:16 AM
"Well Topshot i was out 6 so u can stay out 2" :D

*Grabs a pool stick and runs outside after Jeo and hits him with it putting him out fore 1 post then running back inside and kicking the ball holder of the pool table and a ball goes flying into the air then he jumps up and kicks it at wilson putting him out for 1 post aswell

Writer
06-01-2003, 05:25 PM
"There's some nasty stuff going on here!" wildjedi exclaims as he runs back into the bar. "What started this anyway?"

Grabs the deer head that pinned him to the wall and whacks Death_Jedi in the head with it. Once Death is on the floor, wildjedi jabs the antlers down, pinning Death to the floor.

Death is out for 3 posts or until somebody trips over the deer head, causing it to come undone from the floor.

"GOT YA!!!" wildjedi yells.

Flamehart
06-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Craig, finally awake, rips the object out of his chest and lobs it at a random direction, and it accidently hits wildjedi.

Wildjedi was accidently knocked out for 1 post

Craig ran out of the room quick before everyone got pissed at him.

(OOC: Btw, what do you guys think of my sig? :D )

Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Kilmor gives up on yelling and saber-slashes and lifts up a nearby table with his incredible muscles. He hurls it at wildjedi, who has the holy popcorn knocked out of him.

wildjedi is out for 4 posts :D

Deac
06-02-2003, 03:29 PM
*Deac grabs a beer and drinks it in one go, and hurls the bottle randomly into the fray...hitting Kilmor*

Kilmor is out for 1 post

Flamehart
06-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Kilmor gives up on yelling and saber-slashes and lifts up a nearby table with his incredible muscles. He hurls it at wildjedi, who has the holy popcorn knocked out of him.

wildjedi is out for 4 posts :D

((OOC: Kilmor, 3 is the limit.))

Craig walks back in and cracks Deac over the head with a lawn chair from outside.

Deac is out for 2 posts

Captain Wilson
06-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Noticeing a covenent pair of nut crakers wilson sneaks up behind deac and removes his....meat and 2 veg.Deac is out for 3 posts. Should be more.Wilson then beats death over the head with thw nuckers and ...meat and 2 veg. Death is out for 2 posts "right, who wants some!"

topshot
06-02-2003, 04:47 PM
After the misfortunate accident that knocked him out for 2 posts or until someone threw a table leg at him, Topshot awakes from his unconsciousness and notices Wilson taking out Deac and Death. Then he looks overhead and sees a chandelier with a breaking rope.

He takes advantage of this to save Deac and Death from getting knocked out for 2 posts each, takes out his lightsaber, tosses it, and breaks the rope with one clean throw. The chandelier falls, knocking Wilson out for 2 posts.

Death and Deac are now conscious and can return to brawling, and Wilson is now out for 2 posts or until someone gives him a bottle of Darth Groovy's Blue Milk.

Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 07:25 PM
((OOC: Kilmor, 3 is the limit.))

Okay, wildjedi is out for 2 posts (starting now) :D

Writer
06-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Okay, wildjedi is out for 2 posts (starting now) :D

(Oh for cryin' out loud! I was just about done from your illegal 4! Oh well. Hurry up, brawlers.)

Redwing
06-03-2003, 12:36 AM
*walks in*

O.O!?!?

*goes to close thread*

*trips over chandelier*

Redwing is out for one post

(:D)

Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Mandolorian54 descends from the celing by wire over a chair to sit comphortably. He then procedes to read the menue. After briefly examining the menue he descides apone, "SPAM"

As soon as the word "Spam" is mentioned, a whorde of vikings burst into the bar with axes and swords flailing at all who stand in their way while singing a horibly anoying song about spam.

Kuuki
06-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Kookee, a sithster, throws a thermal det into the bar, with him outside. It explodes thus everyone is out for 3 posts... :D :p

*Kookee walks in to the bar and orders a few drinks.*

*Kookee gets hammered on the hard liquor he ordered.* :D

*Kookee prepares to fight, and he sees the whole cast agenst him.*

Kookee: "Shhorry fellash, I jush had to do sush." *staggers*

*Thwack* Spamming evil. No spamming! *Consolidates posts*

-Redwing

Captain Wilson
06-03-2003, 02:32 PM
HAHA. with a leap wilson jumps over to topshot and begins hacking arms of while screaming "Where are those nut crackers!?!"

Topshot is out for 3 post or till he can find some new arms from some one who is not topshot
:D

Deac
06-03-2003, 03:39 PM
*Deac opens a convient medkit and gives Topshot some bacta miracle arm-grow :D *

Deac: You know, we outta stick together!

*Deac turns to see Wilson with his nutcrackers*

Teach you to go for my manhood!

*Grabs hot soup for bar and douses Wilson in it. Throws wiskey at wilson, then grabs a cigarette from an ashtray and hurls it at Wilson.*

Hey! Idiot Flambe!

Wilson is out for 3 posts

topshot
06-03-2003, 04:56 PM
*Topshot is astounded that Deac would actually do something to heal his wounds.*

Thanks! I owe you one, Deac! Now, for him!!!

*Looks over to Kookee, disappointed that he would answer his own posts 3 times (which is spam-ish for 'tri-spammer' in my book of spam definitions! :p ), thinks, then decides one thing.*

Hey! Let's knock out Kookee together to show him who ownz this bar! >=D

*Starts chasing after Kookee with a busted pop bottle, while getting him to circle around and head towards Deac.*

Kookee will be knocked out, depending on if Deac will make a move against him. And the post count will be up to him as well. (Your move, man! :p )

Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Mandolorian54 get's up with a dizzy head from the thermal detanator's explosion. Just as he is about to get comphortable a viking stabs him right through and procedes to roast him over a fire the other vikings have started in a corner of the bar.

Mandolorian54 is out for 10 turns:p

Wait a sec, arnt I Mandolorian54?!?

make that 3 turns.....

Joetheeskimo
06-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Kilmor ignites both lightsabers and begins slicing through vikings. In a moment, the all lie dead on the floor. "Don't mess with a Jedi," he mutters, and then tosses Mandalorian54 a blue milk. "Drink this to wake up." :D

Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 02:52 AM
"lol u r useing a lightsaber....what a wimp"

*Death jumps up in the air and lands on the shandelair and makes it fall down on top of joetheeskimo5 putting him out for 3 posts*

Kuuki
06-04-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Kookee
*Thwack* Spamming evil. No spamming! *Consolidates posts*

-Redwing

No fair! My spam was just! You all couldn't post til someone posted 3 times. so...

No excuse. Just don't do it. K? ;)
- Redwing

Captain Wilson
06-04-2003, 01:46 PM
"Teach you to waste good whisky deac!!!!"

*pulling out hiddan flamethrower*

"Teach you to gang up on me"

*begians burning stuff in typical wilson fasion ((Deac nows what i mean ;)))*deacs out for 2 posts

"I still carnt believe they sold me a flamethrower"

*see topshot...with new arms*

"BURN!!"

Topshot is prevented from chasing kooke as he's out for 2 posts ((teach you to get new arms)):D

*sees bar*

"BURN!!!"

*Ignates bar, sees the nut crackers and begins warming them for...surgery:D*

Flamehart
06-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Due to the fact people seem to have forgotten about him, Craig pulled out a 12 gauge shotgun and shot Wilson in the back.

Wilson is out for two posts

Craig got a bucket of water for somewhere and put out the fire, making Topshot and Deac not having to wait for the two posts.

Kuuki
06-04-2003, 10:56 PM
*Kookee borrows AOTJ's gun, and shoots Wilson's flamethrower fuel tank, adding 2 more posts he's out :D*

Joetheeskimo
06-04-2003, 11:31 PM
Kilmor gets up and quickly tosses his lightsabers out of the bar. "Now are you happy?" Then he grabs Death by the neck and strangles him until Death falls to the ground unconcious.

Death is out for 2 posts

topshot
06-05-2003, 07:58 AM
"Thanks for putting that fire out, Craig. As for you........."

*Picks up a sledgehammer, juggles Kookee up into the air, hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him, Mortal Kombat 4 style! :p *

Kookee is out for X posts, where X equals the amount of moves needed to pull off a combo. In this case, 3.

Deac
06-05-2003, 03:48 PM
*Just for the sheer hell of it, Deac takes a packet of marshmallows from behind the bar, sticks them on a long fork and toasts them over the burning Wilson, prodding him with the forks*

Heh. We gotta stick together, us three.

Writer
06-05-2003, 04:26 PM
wildjedi walks back into the bar, apparently forgetting that there has been a fight going on. He sits down for a second before realizing what's going on. Then, he jumps up and throws the bar stool randomly into the fight. It doesn't hit anybody.

"Oops," wildjedi mumbles. "Oh well."

He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and ends up on the floor screaming, "DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Joetheeskimo
06-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Kilmor walks over to wildjedi and chuckles, and grabs a mug. "Lets go get 'em!" He says, hurling the mug at Deac's head. Unfortunately, by some coincidence, Deac happens to momentarily bend over, and the mug shatters in topshots face. "AAAA! Sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!" Kilmor freaks out and crawls under a table.

Mandalorian54
06-05-2003, 11:41 PM
Mandolorian54 stands on top of the bar and announces above the volume of the ruckas, "I don't think being out for only three posts is long enough! And what harm is being out for one post if you can't post twice in a row cuz it's spam?!? Your all Idiots!!!"

Then from all different directions Mandolorian54 is clobbered with wooden sticks, stabbed with knives, and kicked punched and beaten.

Mandolorian54 is out for 3 posts.

I could kill myself as much as I want, every time I come on theres at least five posts.

Death_Jedi
06-06-2003, 05:00 AM
*while kicking Mandolorian54 on the ground he said*

"3" *Kick* "Posts" *Kick* "is" *kick* "enough" *kick* "But" *kick* "Just" *kick* "for" *kick* "You" *kick* "You" *kick* "can" *kick* "Have" *kick* "3" *kick* "More"

*Death kicked Mandolorian54 so much he is out for 3 more posts making it 5 more after this*

topshot
06-06-2003, 06:37 AM
After having a mug cracked in his face, Topshot gets back to his feet, his face slowly healing. He walks over and breaks the table Kilmor is hiding under.

"Was that necessary to smash that mug in my face?"

*Kilmor trembles.*

"Guess not!"

*Picks up the sledge hammer he knocked Kookee out with 5 posts ago.*

"Buddy, this is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me!"

*Does the same thing to Kilmor that he did to Kookee, this time stunning him for 1 post.*

"Well what do yah know? That didn't hurt me at all!"

Writer
06-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Wildjedi suddenly stands up again after seeing Death kicking Mandalorian54.

"That's rude!" he exclaims. He throws a painting like a frisbee, knocking Death out for two posts.

topshot
06-06-2003, 02:35 PM
"Hey you! Why'd have you have to go and do that to one of my allies????"

*Stuns wildjedi with a stun baton. Relieves Death of any pain and lowers the amount of posts he was out for down to just 1.*

Wildjedi is now feeling a bit woozy and can only move and fight back slowly for 2 posts.

Deac
06-06-2003, 03:54 PM
*Eats marshmallows and chuckles*

Kuuki
06-06-2003, 06:19 PM
*Kookee walks over to deac with gram-crackers and chocolate bars.*

"Make some s'mores?"

Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Kilmor also walks over. 'We'll need a campfire-" He is cut off when a flying mug crashes into the back of hi shead and he falls face flat on the table in front of Kookee.

*Kilmor is out for 1 post*

Captain Wilson
06-06-2003, 07:40 PM
wakes up to see he is beging used as a camp fire. Takes a handfull of marsh mallows from deac and 2 sticks heats 2 marsmallows and eats them, heats another 2 till there white hot and shoves them in kookees and deacs eyes
kookee and deac are out for 3 posts
pulls off glob of burning fat from stomach and hurls it at topshot
topshot is out for 2 posts
Wilson: right! who wants some fat!

Flamehart
06-07-2003, 01:25 AM
Craig pulled the marshmellows out of their eyes, dropping the wait to one post, then knocked the blob out of the air with the end of the bucket I had previously used, making Topshot not having to wait the posts. Craig took a fire extinquisher and shot it in Wilson's face, knocking him out for one post. Then he cracked a vodka bottle on his head, causing him to wait another post. Then he picked up the flamethrower and reignited the flame on Wilson's body, adding another post.

Wilson is out for a total of 3 posts.

Death_Jedi
06-07-2003, 04:56 AM
"o we need a camp fire joe?"

*death grabs a stick with fire on the end and hits jeo over the head with it then pores peteral over him then lights him on fire then starts roasting a marsh mellow on him

Kuuki
06-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Kookee: "Ow! That totally hurt!"

*Picks up a bottle of <any high proofed alcohol> and throws it at the burning stick, causing an exposion.*

Kilmor and Death is out for 2 posts each, counting one after anouther, for a total up to four :P *Or someone extingishes them* :D

topshot
06-07-2003, 11:38 AM
"QUICK! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

*grabs a fire extinguisher and sprays the fire-extinguishing goopy stuff on Death and Kilmor. Fire Extinguished.*

Deac
06-07-2003, 11:50 AM
*Deac chuckles to see Wilson burning. Grabs an apron and chef's hat and a length of sausages and cooks them over Wilson*

Deac: The more you move, the less likely I'm gonna give you one!

Joetheeskimo
06-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Kilmor, now thoroughly beaten up and covered in soot, runs to a phone and calls the police.

"Ya, this bar is gone insane!! Come quick befor-"

*Falls over from exhaustion*

Kuuki
06-07-2003, 12:20 PM
*The fuzz comes in and maces Topshot*

He's out for 2 turns

Death_Jedi
06-07-2003, 01:15 PM
"Noo You hurt TopShot"

*Death runs up the sides of the walls then jumps off and kicks kookee across the face then pulls out a rocket launcher and blows him up for 2 posts*

Writer
06-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Wildjedi

Writer
06-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Wildjedi sees Deac cooking sausages over Wilson and starts screaming and jumping.

"I WANNA SAUSAGE!!!" he screams. Unfortunately, he jumps a little too high and hits his head on the ceiling, knocking him out for one post or until somebody(Deac) sticks a sausage in his mouth and pours water over his face.

topshot
06-08-2003, 05:20 AM
*Uses the ol' Jedi Mind Trick on the fuzz and tricks them into thinking Kookee's a tasty pastry, likewise, a donut.*

Cops:"A DONUT!!!!! YAY!!!!!!"

*They start gnawing on Kookee's cranium.*

Kookee cannot move for 3 posts, or until he sends the fuzz to eat Wilson.

Darth Rythe
06-08-2003, 07:57 AM
May I ask what i going on here?

Kuuki
06-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Death_Jedi
"Noo You hurt TopShot"

*Death runs up the sides of the walls then jumps off and kicks kookee across the face then pulls out a rocket launcher and blows him up for 2 posts*

((I didn't Mace him the fuzz did :D))

*Kookee, being a Crazed Sith, uses the Mind trick on the fuzz to send them gnawing at Wilson. As more fuzz comes in, Kookee Mind tricks on those...*

*...Teh fuzz maces Death, 2 posts out :D*

Deac
06-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Deac: Well, this barbecque is great!

Captain Wilson
06-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Pulls out a saucepan, oil and bacon. Sits up and extiguses himself. pours brandy over the fuzz making a nice mound and lights them, starts frying bacon, pulls out beans eggs ect and cooks a fryed breakfat. Serving some up for deac and topshot.
Wilson: So deac.. hows life treatean you then?

Deac
06-09-2003, 03:24 PM
Deac: Not bad. Pass the bacon.

*Takes frying pan*

You know, this fight's kinda slowing...

*Hits Wilson on the head with the frying pan. Wilson's out for 2 posts*

That outta speed things up.,

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 06:46 PM
"I'm getting confused here, I think Welmin's Cantina is better," Kilmor says, and runs out of the bar.

Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Stands on bar table and yells

"Every1 Stop!"

*then taps the wall and it crumbles into little pices*

"NEW BAR!!!!!"

*runs out of the bar and steals a car and drives to the 1st bar he comes along then jumps through the window and starts attacking the customers*

topshot
06-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Topshot joins him, and runs off to the new bar, while stealing someone's baseball bat along the way, but is then chased by a million girls wanting a piece of him, and I mean really a piece of him! :p

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Death_Jedi
06-09-2003, 11:50 PM
*looks at all the new goodies in the new bar and grabs one of the swords and runs out of the bar to meet topshot being chased by angry girls :D *

(i wouldnt really do this in real life but im sad to do this)

*Death slashes up all the girls and gives Topshot a piece of the girl, then falls on his knees and screams*

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

*then lots of girls start chasing him aswell into the bar, when topshot walks in he dosnt belive what he sees :P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D::D*

Kuuki
06-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Kookee: "How interesting... Deac, mind passing the Avatar?" *long pause* "Okay, it was a try" *:D*

Deac
06-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Deac: No chance! To the Deacmobile!

*The screen swirls, a large "D" moves close to the screen, then away. Deac is now seen pulling up at the new bar in a car with "D" spray painted on the bonnet.*

BongoBob
06-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Walks into old bar and sees food. Uses mind powers cause them to go to the new bar.Steals food before going to new bar and uses psychic powers to lift up a car and throw it at deac.
Deac is out for 3 posts.
laughs to self...

Kuuki
06-10-2003, 10:43 PM
*Kookee follows BongoBob. He sees his 'deed', and can't help but to smirk as well. But the fact is that Kookee can't stand competition... BongoBob had to go...*

Kookee: "Hey kid, lookie here... No offence, but I have to do this..."

*Kookee pulls out the Masamune and with a flash, Impales BongoBob.*

Bongo's out for 3 posts :D

BongoBob
06-11-2003, 04:45 AM
Sits bleeding and unconcious, wondering why he didn't forsee that...and how he got that sword...that long @$$ sword...

Death_Jedi
06-11-2003, 06:18 AM
(Bongo you cant post for three posts...)

*Death ziped up his pants and said*

"ok girls now i must go"

*he went to the new bar and grabed a horse shoe off the wall and took the rope of the keg of rum and tied it to the horse shoe and threw it at kookee knocking him on the head then pulls out a rocket launcher and shoots kookee blowing him up for 3 posts

Kuuki
06-11-2003, 09:01 AM
((How ever you can post 'Out Of Character' :D))

Deac
06-11-2003, 03:28 PM
Deac: Ok, maybe I deserved that...

*Walks past Bongo's mangled corpse and tapes it to the ground*

That'll learn you!

Bongo is out for a further post

*Enters bar. Sees crowds of women*

Deac: Ummmm.......is this the right place?

Writer
06-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Wildjedi laughes at Deac. "Not for you!"

Knocks Deac on the head, putting him out for one post.

Captain Wilson
06-11-2003, 10:14 PM
wilson wakes up, finshs food, pulls out a scoter and pushes it to the new bar, picks up a staple gun, sees BongoBob, staples bongo bob to the floor in 23 different places putting BongoBob out for yet another 3 posts. sees horde of girls, sees deac looking at horde of girls. Picks up novelty size beer can.
Wilson: haha deac, there mine now!!
hits deac over the head with novelty beer can sending deac out for 2 posts
Runs toward genral vicinty of girls laughing very strangly....

topshot
06-12-2003, 12:45 AM
Topshot walks into the new bar and finds his buddy Deac lying on the ground in a corner. Then he looks to the crowd of women.

Topshot:"Ok, who knocked out my Jedi friend over there?"

Women:"Um, that guy!"

*Every girl in the bar points to Wilson.*

Topshot:"You're mine, Wilson!"

*Takes out the sledge hammer and smashes him around for 3 posts.*

Topshot:"That'll teach you a lesson not to fool around with my friends, compadre......"

Writer
06-12-2003, 12:49 AM
wildjedi sees topshot and begins walking toward him.

"Hey Topshot!" he says. "Nice takeout the-" he walks into a rediculously low hanging lamp and is knocked out for one post before he can finish his sentence.

Kuuki
06-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Kookee: "Deac's my bit... err... Prison cell inmate..."

*Gets chased by Red for 2 posts, or until Red get's something else to chase...*

BongoBob
06-13-2003, 12:52 AM
Damn man, what I do???Legato uses mind powers to grab the Masamune right out of his hands before pinning him and cutting his arm off.Kookee is out for 2 posts or someone gives him a potionSorry, but I shouldn't even still be here... Looks at wilson and says,"Just because I stole your food, you stapled me to the ground...you shouldn't have done that."Grabs the infamous nutcrackers and performs the infamous, "surgury"Wilsons out for 3 post or untill some one give him some genetillia replacements.:D"And deac, never ever under anycircumstances take a lacsitive and asleeping pill on the same night... or tape me to the floor." Uses mind powers to give deac a massive case of diahreah(sp?):DDeac is out for 3 posts or untill someone finds him some pepto bismal...

Death_Jedi
06-13-2003, 03:02 AM
"bob you may have powers but no power could stop this"

*death pulls out a rocket launcher and fires it at him then pulles out two uzi's and fires them at him intill they are out putting bob out for 2 posts

Joetheeskimo
06-17-2004, 06:33 PM
I was flipping through very old threads and figured this one ought to be revived if anyone wants to keep on fighting. Oh, and the last post was posted almost a year ago :D

*Grabs a chair and breaks it over Topshot's head*

Topshots out for 2.

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Curt comes out form the shadows wiht an iron bar and whacks Joe out for 2 posts
thne readies himself for an oncoming attacker

Writer
06-18-2004, 05:03 AM
But the attacker comes from behind and shatters a glass on Curt's head. Curt is out for 1 post and Wildjedi backs himself into a corner to avoid being attacked from behind.

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:30 PM
( so the person who posts after you, other than me, then i'm allowed to go?)

Joetheeskimo
06-18-2004, 08:50 PM
((Yes.))

These last two posts were never here.

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:54 PM
(ok)

Sabretooth
07-16-2004, 08:08 AM
Sabretooth shoots a rocket at wildjedi. Wildjedi is out for 3 posts.

Doomie
07-17-2004, 07:33 AM
Oh yayer! another barfight!

Doomgiver (DG) enters the bar, and unknowingly smashes the door into sabretooth's face, knocking him out for two posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
07-17-2004, 08:42 AM
Zoric walks into the bar and punches DG in the nose.DG is out for 2 posts.

Curt-Man
07-17-2004, 02:19 PM
curt gets p form the hit and throws a table at zoric he is out for 2 posts

Sabretooth
07-18-2004, 09:08 AM
Sabre opens a can of old cheese, the pong of which kills Curt-Man for 2 posts.

Nairb Notneb
08-10-2004, 12:41 PM
hi:p

Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 06:52 AM
Zoric gets up and hits Sabre in the stomach knocking him out for 2 posts.Zoric then gets a bottle and smashes it on his own head.Zoric is out for 1 post.

Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Curt gets up with a nasty taste still in his mouth and he sees Nairb, so he throws a chair at him, Nairb is out for 2 posts.

Evil Dark Jedi
08-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Zoric spins around after seeing the chair.Zoric runs up to Curt and does a spin-kick on him knocking him into the wall and desrtroying it.Curt is out for 2 posts.

weiderudare
08-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Shade walks into the Bar, looks around, yawns and sleeps for 2 posts

Redwing
08-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Redwing walks into the bar, and trips. Oops.

Redwing is out for 2 posts.

Kuuki
08-18-2004, 03:49 PM
*Kookee sits at the bar, and surves himself drinks*

*kicking it back for a few posts...* ;)

Curt-Man
09-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Curt gets up and a loose part of the wall falls on his head, curt is out for 1 post.

weiderudare
09-11-2004, 12:02 PM
((hehe, we all knock ourselves out...))
Shade kungfus randomly, knocking Redwing out for 1 post...

Nairb Notneb
09-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Nairb collects himself, cracks his neck and wipes the drool from his chin with his left forearm and wrist. Turning slowly towards Curt-Man he charges with great speed and strength, the muscles in his legs bulging with every step. With a great release of energy Nairb leaps into the air, twisting at his waist, spinning his right leg and thrusting the heal of his boot into the jaw bone of a foolish looking and mortified Curt-Man who immediately falls to the ground, unconscious, bruised and bleeding. "Bring it on" he says, "Bring it on".

DarthBuzzard
09-16-2004, 08:26 PM
DarthBuzzard enters the cantina accidentally as an innocent bystander, and is out for 2 posts when Nairb Notneb jump spin kicks him in the stomach, mistaking him for Curt-Man.

Nairb Notneb
09-17-2004, 02:57 AM
Realizing his mistake, a sense of dread and remorse fills the inner being of Nairb. He kneels down on his left knee, and checks DarthBuzzards vitals, he'll be ok. The rage begins to build again inside of him. "How can I be so foolish?" he asks himself. "Why must I always leap before I look?" And now shouting with all of the inner force he can muster, nearly exploding his larynx, "WHY MUST I ALWAYS HURT THE INNOCENT? WHY WHY WHY?"

Curt-Man
09-17-2004, 05:03 AM
Curtman throws a table at Narib while he is shouting to the cieling
narib is out for 2 posts.

DarthBuzzard
09-17-2004, 06:45 AM
^^^^ now that was just mean...

Because Nairb helped him when he was down, DarthBuzzard launches himself at curt-man. Curt-man is downed for 1 post when my fist connects to his temple.

Redwing
09-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Redwing takes a while to realize he/she/it had been kicked by Shade, but once he/she/it does, he/she/it wreaks terrible vengeance on him.

In other words, Shade is glared at. Fiercely.

Shade is out for, oh, about half a post.

Nairb Notneb
09-19-2004, 11:43 AM
"In this fight we are now enemies Curt-Man and one of us will no longer remain in existence when all has come to completion. Prepare to come to your completion small creature." Nairb Notneb, with a faint amount of effort, tares off the remaining leg of the table he was so horribly struck with by his newly formed rival Curt-Man, reaches out with it, spins and pulls Curt-Mans legs out from underneath him causing him to collapse to the ground (knocking him out for two posts). A sinister grin overcomes Nairb's face.

weiderudare
09-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Shade is screaming loudly, knocking a random person out for 1/3 of a post

Nairb Notneb
09-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Still in a fit of rage, Nairb finds himself lost in a darkened frenzy and continues his attack, only this time it to is against this Shade character, pounding him with said table leg, disabling him for two posts.

DarthBuzzard
09-19-2004, 05:28 PM
DarthBuzzard runs over to the kitchen, and returns with a whole stack of cutting knives. He tosses half of them over to Nairb Notneb, and is overtaken with a sinister grin. With evil glee, DarthBuzzard proceeds to stick everything in the bar full of knives, but avoids Nairb. One of the knives pierces Redwing, forcing them out for 2 posts.

Curt-Man
09-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Curt-Man just goes into a beserker frenzy and becomes twice his size and glows red, he rips off a part of the wall and hits narib knocking him out for 3 posts.

Nairb Notneb
09-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Oh Frack! Just wait until I come to.

weiderudare
09-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Shade uses an old forgotten chinesewhatevertechnique to poke Curt-man in the stomach. Curt-man is suffering from stomachache for 1 post

Evil Dark Jedi
09-27-2004, 05:21 AM
Zoric jumps up and attacks Shade with a chair knocking him out for 2 posts.

Curt-Man
09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Curt got up and ripped off a guys head and hurled it at zoric, it glanced off the side of his head.zoric is out for 1 post

Nairb Notneb
09-28-2004, 02:31 AM
After being overtaken with a sinister grin because of the massive amount of knifeage that was presented to him by Darth Buzzard, Mister Notneb proceeds over to the prone bodies of Redwing and Curt-Man. Upon his arrival to the duo of said corps like bodies, he then tightly fastens each individual down to the floor ever so cleverly with the knives through the edging of their garments with the aforementioned knives without nicking them once and preventing them from moving for 3 posts.

Mister Notneb backs away, facing his quarry, in slow stride cackling the entire time.

Joetheeskimo
09-28-2004, 03:22 AM
Master Notneb backs right into the knife Joe was holding behind him, and hits the floor still cackling.

Notneb is out for 2 posts while he sews himself back up :xp:

Evil Dark Jedi
10-03-2004, 12:25 AM
Zoric gets up and hits Joe over the head with his fists. Joe is out for 2 posts.

weiderudare
10-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Shade hides in a corner.. throwing an apple at Zoric, Zoric is busy eating it for 1 post

Nairb Notneb
10-03-2004, 03:52 AM
After sewing himself up like a Thanksgiving turkey thanks to Joe the Eskimo, walks over to said Eskimo, sells him a refrigerator (while he is about to get up) and then proceeds to drop it on his big toe, crushing it knocking him out of two more posts. Mohahahahaha! I'm so bad!

Curt-Man
10-05-2004, 05:42 AM
curt gets up and calls his speeder forth and it crashed through the wall and hits notneb, he is out for 2 posts.

DarthBuzzard
10-05-2004, 05:25 PM
DarthBuzzard picks up a wine bottle from the floor and smashes it onto Shade's head, knokcing him out for 1 post.

Curt-Man
10-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Curt does a round house kick to darth buzzards ribe cage, he is out for 1 post.

topshot
10-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Curt receives a telekinetic choke hold from a psychotic, deranged Dark Jedi.

Curt's down for 2 posts.

DarthBuzzard
10-07-2004, 06:04 PM
DarthBuzzard aims a tap at topshot, and fires. The high-powered spray knocks topshot to the floor, but he spends another post drinking it all. topshot is out a total of two posts.

Nairb Notneb
10-08-2004, 02:38 AM
Nairb casually walks to the center of the room with a picnic basket in his right arm. He lays out a red and white checkered blanket on the ground and sets out the required "picnic" settings. He sits on the floor and proceeds to pull out his food. Nairb proceeds to eat a rather large sandwich and a side of onion rings.

Curious, Topshot cautiously walks up to Mister Notneb and inquires about the type of sandwich. At that moment, Mister Notneb immediately finishes his meal, stands to his feet and grins his sinister grin once again. He inhales deeply and releases a deep belch filled with reverberations! Furniture is knocked over, plaster from the walls crumbles off, light fixtures fall! Worst of wall the sandwich was tuna fish! The horrid smell begins wafting its way throughout the bar, chocking and gagging all of the patrons, dropping them all to their knees in pain and suffering torture incapacitating everyone for two posts.

primalunderdog
10-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Primal walks in and see's all the havoc and walks out to get his ship to atempt blow the freakin place up.He is out for 3 post.

PS.He will not blow it up.

Curt-Man
10-10-2004, 07:35 PM
luckily curt had a napkin drapped over his face when he fell from the telekinetic choke, so he is not affected by the tuna fish sandwhich, but he feels rumbling in his bum, so he runs over to narib and farts in his face, narib goes flying back and hits the wall, the wall-hitting and the fart combined for a total 3 posts.

DarthBuzzard
10-15-2004, 07:24 PM
DarthBuzzards ears are in pain after the massive belch. Insanely Po'd, he picks up one of the chandeliers that fell from the celing during the belch, and swinging it by the chain, he crashs in on Nairb's head. Glass shatters, blood flies, brains ooze out, and Nairb is out for 2 posts, in addition to Kurts fart-propulsion attack.

Curt-Man
10-16-2004, 06:14 AM
"haha thanks dude, now you die!" curt grabbed 2 chairs and started weilding them like swords, then he rushed with them in hand at darthbuzzard and whacks him in the head from both sides and knocks him out for 2 posts.

TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 05:28 PM
TheRealJedidude walked in and the first thing he saw was a broken bottle. He threw it at Curt-Man and made him bleed bad knocking him out for 1 post.

Sabretooth
11-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Sabretooth wastes all his energy in getting this thread back at top.

Sabre is watching TV instead for 1 turn.

weiderudare
11-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Shade yawns and falls asleep in a couch for 1 post

TheOutrider
11-07-2004, 09:48 AM
"Hey thats my TV!"

JediMasterDude picks up the T.V. and throws it at Sabretooth's face knocking him out for 2 posts

BongoBob
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM
*Walks in and backhanded pimp slaps jedi master dude who is knocked out for 1 post*

*sits down and has a drink*

Doomie
11-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Doomie enters the bar and pulls away Bongobob's chair, who falls down and accidentally swallows the bottle whole. He needs to go to the doctor and have it removed for 2 posts.

My work here is done.

Mike Windu
11-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Mike the lawyer of Bongobob enters the bar and beats Doomie with a lawsuit for reckless endangerment. Doomie loses 1000 posts.

>.>
<.<

TheOutrider
11-07-2004, 11:18 AM
JediMasterDude stands up and shouts "LAWYER" and throws a anvil at Mike Windu, Mike Windu is knocked out for 3 posts

topshot
11-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Topshot speaks unintelligibly to JediMasterDude, leaving him in a state of confusion.

JediMasterDude is mildly befuddled for 2 posts.

BongoBob
11-07-2004, 03:12 PM
*slaps duct tape on topshot to shut him up for 1 post*

Nairb Notneb
11-07-2004, 03:24 PM
After being distracted by the release of the beloved Episode Three Trailer, Mister Notneb wipes the drool from his chin and walks back into the bar swinging, knocking Topshot on his backside for town posts.

Joetheeskimo
11-07-2004, 03:24 PM
*Taps Bongobob on the shoulder*

Boo! :D

BongoBob is out for two posts recovering from a heart attack. :xp:

topshot
11-07-2004, 03:38 PM
*Shows Nairb the door..........AGAIN!*

Nairb's living on the streets for 2 posts.

Joetheeskimo
11-07-2004, 03:46 PM
*Hacks into topshot's account and changes his avatar.*

Topshot is out for 1 post crying :p

Sabretooth
11-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Sabre unleashes a swarm of Rabid Raccoon in the Cantina!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

joetheeskimo5 is busy stroking and mentioning how cute the raccoons are for 2 posts.

Nairb Notneb
11-08-2004, 08:43 AM
Nairb, following the lead of Sabertooth, opens up his duffle bag and lets loose his killer squirrel which latches on to Sabertooths face causing him to fall to the ground for two posts.

weiderudare
11-08-2004, 10:34 AM
scratches himself

*nairb is out for 2 posts while he watches shade scratche himself*

topshot
11-08-2004, 01:53 PM
*Calls Pest Control.*

Sabre's raccoons are captured for 2 posts.

TheOutrider
11-08-2004, 03:21 PM
JediMasterDude kicks TopShot in the apples for 1 post.

DarthBuzzard
11-08-2004, 06:24 PM
DarthBuzzard grabs his Mobile Porn Device from his pocket, and displays it to the bar. Shade catches sight of it, and is out for 2 posts drooling.

topshot
11-08-2004, 06:35 PM
*Rips out JediMasterDude's tonsils and places them in a jar for the whole world to see.*

JediMasterDude is coughing up blood for 2 posts.

((A little bit graphic........))

Sabretooth
11-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Sabre destroys the world!!!!!!!!!

and nothing happens....

Sabre fires a rocket at topshot. Topshot is figuring where the rocket will land for 1 post and laughing for no apparent reason for 1 post, making 2 posts.

Joetheeskimo
11-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Joe catches the rocket and grins.

I'm out for 2 posts with my arm and probably a few ribs disinegrated.

The ashes of my body fly through the air as Sabre is laughing at my stupidity, and they get caught in his throat.

Sabre is out for 1 choking on ashes.

TheOutrider
11-09-2004, 05:34 PM
JediMasterDude is angry and looks down at a small monkey, runs to the market, buys peanut monkey grow, waits in line, and waits, and waits, waits some more, heads over to the bar again, feeds the monkey the peanut and tells the now large monkey to attack everything in sight.

JediMasterDude is out for 1 post panting while the monkey slahes DarthBuzzard with his claws.

DarthBuzzard is out for 2 posts.

Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Nairb calls pest control and they arrest Jedi Master Dude for his illegal Monkey for two posts.

Writer
11-10-2004, 12:18 PM
((Dude, haven't seen this thread for months! ))

WJ, in a fit of extreme rage, lifts pest control truck and throws it at Nairb. Nairb is pinned to a wall and squashed... out for 2 posts, just trying to figure out what hit him.

WJ then hears the music associated with weddings.

"A wedding?" he exclaims. "I love weddings! Drink's all around!"

(Just had to borrow the line from Pirates of the Caribbean:D ))

He walks toward the door, but slips on the newly waxed floor (don't ask me why it was just waxed:p ) and hits his head on the floor.

"Ok," he says, rolling over. "That wasn't good."

WJ is stunned, but not out for 1 post.

((In other words, unless somebody comes and does it for him, the next time I post, he's out for 2 posts:eek: :p ))

DarthTDe
11-10-2004, 06:28 PM
((i'll do it))

Jaden walks in and says,"sweet" and pulls out a guitar from somewhere :eyeraise: and says "I GO EL KABONG ON YOU!!"and Smashes wildjedi,so he goes to eckroth(sp?)and buys an electric guitar for next time,which takes him 1 post.

TheOutrider
11-10-2004, 08:27 PM
JediMasterDude angrily picks up a broken bottle and slashes it at DarthTDe and then laughs his butt off for seeing the monkeys do dancing.

JediMasterDude is out for 1 post laughing while DarthTDe is out for 2 posts bleeding.

DarthBuzzard
11-11-2004, 06:09 PM
DarthBuzzard gets back up, angrily scratching his balls. He looks for anything to attack with...Aha! There is a speeder bike outside the door. DarthBuzzard jumps on the speeder and flies in, trying to run over something. He hits WildJedi, crushing him for 2 posts, and then DarthBuzzard runs into the wall. The explosion knocks out WildJedi for one more post, and incapacitates DarthBuzzard fior two.

TheOutrider
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
JediMasterDude picks up a cup of coffee, with lots and lots of sugar and caffine. He then punches Topshot in the nuts knocking Topshot out for 2 posts and having JediMasterDude laughing and shaking for 1 post.

Sabretooth
11-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Sabre throws in a disco ball and everyone start dancing. But unfortunately, Arnold Schwarzennegar becomes a mechanic and the whole world turns upside down and the ball falls on JediMasterDude, knocking him out for 3 posts.

DarthTDe
11-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Jaden gets up and says"you suck!"and shoots Sabre with a Stouker and he tries to put himself together for 3 posts.

Nairb Notneb
11-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Nairb comes rolling back into the bar on roller blades with a bag full of tennis balls. He begins pelting everybody with them knocking out DarthTDe for two posts because he caught one in the eye!

TheOutrider
11-24-2004, 05:39 PM
TheOutrider (got a new name and new life) resurrects this thread and lays on a couch for 1 post, panting, and silently farts on SabreTooth knocking his nostrils out for 1 post.

Curt-Man
11-25-2004, 04:18 AM
curtman sees theoutrider sitting on a couch farting on someone, curtman grabbes a tennis ball that was on the ground and whipps it at theoutrider knocking him out for 1 more post.

topshot
11-25-2004, 12:33 PM
*Throughs darts at random people, just for the heck of it. However, most of them miss their targets and end up stuck in Curt-Man's neck.*

Curt-Man's out for 3 posts, and I'm picking up darts for 2.

TheOutrider
11-25-2004, 01:04 PM
I shoot DarthBuzzard with a glowberyunabeyra, DarthBuzzard is out for 1 post from being blasted and is confused for another 1 post making 2.

Nairb Notneb
12-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Nairb comes in with the rest of his tuna sandwich that he ate about a month or so ago and the moldy smell evokes an allergic reaction from TopShot causing him to convulse for 1 post.

weiderudare
12-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Shade hits himself in the head, laughs hysterically at it, and is out for 1 post laughing his behind off

TheOutrider
12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Changes Nairb Notneb name to Narib Nutmeg, Narib Nutmeg is trying to get his name back for 2 posts

Curt-Man
12-01-2004, 05:46 PM
curtman takes otu 10 throwing knives and whipps them all at theoutrider, 2 hit him because of the crappyness of curtman skill, theoutrider is out for 2 posts.

TheOutrider
12-15-2004, 06:50 PM
((sorry for breaking teh rules but I couldn't see such a good thread die))

TheOutrider hits topshot but misses and falls into another demension for 1 post.

Nairb Notneb
12-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by TheOutrider
((sorry for breaking teh rules but I couldn't see such a good thread die))

TheOutrider hits topshot but misses and falls into another demension for 1 post.

I almost broke the rules yesterday.

Anyway.

Nairb Nutmeg reaches into his bag of spices and grabs his salt shaker and throws it at "TheOutrider" and melts the snail for two posts!!

Nutmeg wins!!

guybroom
12-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Guybroom walks into the bar and sees all the fighting. After reading half the first page and the last page, guybroom looks around confused at everything that's going on.

Guybroom is out for 1 post as he's uterly confused.

topshot
01-01-2005, 06:18 AM
*Sends Nutmeg a "Halo Warthog kamikaze" new year's gift.*

Narib's out for 1 post.

guybroom
01-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Guybroom works out what's going on and then runs to topshot and laughs for no apparent reason as he thinks of a joke that someone told him the other day.

He then walks away from topshot and tells the joke to the outrider.

theoutrider is out for 1 post laughing at the joke which involves dancing monkeys and a pomigranit

Curt-Man
01-02-2005, 05:03 PM
curt-man does a flying jumpkick at guybroom

guybroom
01-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Guybroom dodges the kick and curt-man flys into the wall.

curt-man is out for 1 post

Doomie
01-03-2005, 10:15 AM
Doomie enters the bar and accidentally slams the door in guybroom's face.

Guybroom is out for 1 post.

Curt-Man
01-03-2005, 02:03 PM
curt-man gets up and rips of his arm at doomie which pokes his eyes, he is out for 2 posts, curt-man is also out fo 2 posts trying to sow his arm back on.

Nairb Notneb
01-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Nairb Nutmeg brings out his Thesaurus in an effort to change his name back to what it once was, but fails when his name is changed to Nairb Nudnik. He throws the thesaurus at Top Shot who is out for one post.

Evil Dark Jedi
01-04-2005, 01:40 AM
EDJ pulls out his dictionary and throws it at Nairb. Nairb gets hit in the head with it and is out for 1 post.

Curt-Man
01-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Curtman makes a paper airplane out of a crappy comic book and throws it at EDJ which pokes his eye, he is out for 1 post.

Nairb Notneb
01-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Nairb Nudnik begins drooling over the anticipation of the new RTS game from Lucasarts to be released in November. Curtman walks over and slips in said drool falling on his backside and is out for one post.

oops!!

guybroom
01-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Nairb Notneb
Nairb Nudnik begins drooling over the anticipation of the new RTS game from Lucasarts to be released in November.

It is??????

Guybroom looks at what he just quoted and starts drooling too.

Guybroom then runs out the door to be first in line to buy the game, but runs into EDJ and they bash their head's on a random ice scupture.

Guybroom and EDJ are out for 1 post each.

Guybroom learns to do maths so he makes it 1 + 1 = 2 posts.

therefore: Guybroom is out for 2 posts and EDJ is out for none.

Curt-Man
01-05-2005, 04:40 AM
Curt-man gets puzzled at the logic that Nairb is using and is out for 2 posts thinking about it.

topshot
01-10-2005, 03:54 PM
*Grabs a book of Greek myths.*

I'm out for 3 posts catching up on my studies.

TheOutrider
01-10-2005, 04:02 PM
TheOutrider takes out the deed to Nairbs name. He then writes a new name...

Carbs and Nutmeg

Carbs and Nutmeg is out for 3 posts whining.

guybroom
01-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Guybroom gets a machine gun and shoots everyone in the bar.

Everyone is out for 1 post. (the same post for everyone)

guybroom
01-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Guybroom laughs at evreyne not being able to post.

Now everyone hates him for double posting and evey one punches him - hard.

Guybroom is out for 3 posts

weiderudare
01-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Shade kung-fus TheOutrider
The outrider is out for 1 post

Evil Dark Jedi
01-11-2005, 09:55 PM
EDJ goes beserk on Curt-Man. Curt-Man is out for 2 posts.

Nairb Notneb
01-12-2005, 01:43 AM
In knowing the grammatical rule of "I before E except after C" and applying the mathematical formula of "C=NI" then Carbs and Nutmeg has successfully reverted his name from Carbs and Nutmeg back to Nairb Nutmeg and boggled the mind of Outrider causing his mind to melt for two posts. (Nairb is still working on his last name by the way).

guybroom
01-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Guybroom walks over to topshot and pokes his eyes out with scissors.

topshot is out for 2 posts

Curt-Man
01-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Curtman, breaks his neck and then breaks it back and is out for 2 posts thinking about how he just did that.

TheOutrider
01-13-2005, 08:59 PM
TheOutrider laughs at Nairb Nutmeg. He then picks up the magical dictionary. He says a few words and his name is switched to Fartknocker and Nairbs name got turned to fartswithbanannas.

TheOutrider is out for 1 post and Nairb is pissed for 2.

(hah if im down I can't be knocked down while im down)

Curt-Man
01-14-2005, 04:09 AM
(my @ss you can't)

Curt-man kicks TheOutrider while he's down giving him another post down there, and curt-man is out for 1 posts for breaking the rules.

TheOutrider
01-23-2005, 11:24 AM
TheOutrider hits Curt-man in the balls knocking him out for 2 posts and taking the Outrider out for 1.

Do the math, 1+2 is 3

Curtman is out for 3 posts.

XD

Nairb Notneb
01-26-2005, 07:27 AM
Fartswithbannanas lets out a stinky one causing Outriders eyes to swell shut for another post while Fartswithbannanas again works on his name situation.

TheOutrider
01-27-2005, 08:27 PM
TheOutrider learns about the intoxicationg aroma of bannanas, doesn't lose his post and hugs FartswithBannanas. This grosses him out and TheOutrider pulls out a pistol and shoots his butt.

FartsandBannanas is now Bannanas.

guybroom
02-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Guybroom is confused by the name changes.

Guybroom faints.

Guybroom is out for 3 posts because he has 3 postworth of confusion in him.

Curt-Man
02-06-2005, 06:41 AM
curt gets up and orders a beer, is drinking for a post.

TheOutrider
02-06-2005, 08:03 AM
TheOutrider has mercy on Bannanas and turns his name to Nairb Notneb.

No one is out for no posts which makes Curt-Man out for 3.

OD-Nile-X-Z-N
02-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Bob the 700 hundred pound Jawa slams himself on the outrider, The outrider is out for 2 posts.

guybroom
02-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Guybroom is unconfused and for the first time for probably ever he is back in on the number of posts he was out for.

Guybroom is having a party with Bob the 700 hundred pound Jawa and curt-man.

Guybroom is out for 3 posts having to decorate the bar for the party, stopping bob the 700 hundred pound Jawa from stealing his droids (Look below) and partying.

Bob the 700 (bla bla bla) Jawa is out for 2 posts trying to steal guybroom's droids (look above) and partying

Curt-man is out for 1 post just partying.

Nairb Notneb
03-10-2005, 12:23 PM
nAIRB IS OUT FOR 2 POSTS WAITING FOR THE "oFFICIAL" ePISODE 3 mOVIE TRAILER TO BE RELEASED.

hE IS ALSO CHOKING AND GAGGING BECAUSE HE IS FORCED TO WATCHED fox'S "tHE oc" TO SEE SAID tRAILER ON tv TONIGHT.

edit:
Frack the CAPS lock button!!!

TheOutrider
03-16-2005, 09:46 PM
TheOutrider bumps into Guybroom and Guybroom falls down. TheOutrider uses first aid on Guybroom and Guybroom is out for no posts which once again makes curt man out for 3.

topshot
03-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Topshot takes the scissors sticking out of his left eye and thoroughly removes it and viciously assaults The Outrider. The Outrider is left bruised and broken, as well as mentally scarred.

The Outrider is sent to an isolated room in a medical facility for 3 posts.

Nairb Notneb
03-23-2005, 06:45 AM
Nairb just plain out viciously attacks Topshot with his bare hands and pointy teeth that he spent all weekend filing to a nice shiny edge with an electric rotary tool and sanding stone that he borrowed from his grandfather and of which doing so caused great pain and discomfort but was well worth it for the appearance of dagger like dental work that has the uncanny ability to frighten children, small animals and the like with one evil flash of the pearly whites that when added with a hiss and or rasp of the throat can even deter the most steadfast of the adult population out of a clean set of under shorts which, pray-tell, is the ultimate goal of this toothy endeavor. The end.

Oh, Topshot is out for one post.