PDA

View Full Version : how much time do spend in this forum ?

lovelamers
06-01-2003, 08:51 AM
i hope nobody answears 24 hours, that would be very sad

Zoom Rabbit
06-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Well, I would've been here about fifteen seconds less if you hadn't double-posted this topic. ;) Since I sense that you are going to delete the other one, I will transport my witticisms from *that* thread to this *this* one...

Time spent on the forums is meaningless anyway, since time is a product of the perceiving mind, created by reason to explain the results of causality upon the surrounding environment. Since an individual perception of time depends upon one's own 'starting point' in life, the perceptions of another mind with another 'starting point' cannot be assumed to be congruent; indeed, the perception of time varies widely among individuals. This artificial measure should therefore be discarded entirely and we should merely take the causal changes at their own value, as they happen.

Besides, more than three hours a day of this stuff endangers my frail rabbit eyesight. ;)

-=ReApEr=-
06-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Im on here all day, because i leave my broswer open all day at this forums and others. But i don't post on these forums all day, no one could do that. :)

Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 10:00 AM
im on here 24-7......becouse i have the browser open all the time but im on it about 1 hour a day

Chewbacco
06-01-2003, 12:23 PM
When I am on a posting spree, I am on the forums for 4 to 5 hours.

Hekx
06-01-2003, 12:59 PM
I used to invest a lot of time here on the forums.
Recently, I haven't spent as much as I used to.
I'm apart of a JKII clan, working on a JKII mod project, getting CPU upgrades (plus problems) and life in general., at the moment.
All of these things have consumed most of my free-time. :p
I plan to post a little more.
But at the moment, I spend less than an hour here.

Darklighter
06-01-2003, 01:05 PM
Depends what day it is really. When I'm at home, I continually pop on and off the computer, just to see how things have changed. I average around 5 hours or so each day.

StormHammer
06-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Being a Mod, I usually spent quite a bit of time reading through a lot of the posts, etc., and of course make a few of my own along the way. So around 6 hours a day (usually in the late evenings) is not uncommon.

Of course, when the new games get released, it's going to be mayhem like it was with JO. I spent 8 hours plus every day on here then just moving threads and killing trolls.

*continues to sharpen his No. 7 Troll Iron in preparation*

Mex
06-01-2003, 01:37 PM
I spend about 4-7 hours a day on here sometimes.

Acrylic
06-01-2003, 02:01 PM
I usually spend 6 hours here...but once school is done...thats gonna change. I'm only gonna spend like 2 hours a day here...like every other day...

swphreak
06-01-2003, 03:58 PM
perhaps my post count can tell you... I'm on like 3 to 4 hours a day, and that includes the other forums I goto

Thrackan Solo
06-01-2003, 04:07 PM
I soend 3 hours a day about, but I like to read the posts most of the time.

HertogJan
06-01-2003, 04:25 PM
1 Hour or less, although I have vacation now and sometimes I just have to post here :) I don't visit that much forums here though, mainly the JA forum and the Swamp...

-=ReApEr=-
06-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
perhaps my post count can tell you... I'm on like 3 to 4 hours a day, and that includes the other forums I goto

And maybe my post count, can tell you how much im on and i enjoy post on these forums. :D Also check my reg date. ;)

=(BoD)= M.D.B.
06-01-2003, 05:13 PM
I think you are a troll:D Anyways 3-4 hours here.

ZBomber
06-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-
And maybe my post count, can tell you how much im on and i enjoy post on these forums. :D Also check my reg date. ;)

*shudders*

*posts to post count*

:)
About 7 hours, all together. ;)

Thrackan Solo
06-01-2003, 05:45 PM
And maybe my post count, can tell you how much im on and i enjoy post on these forums. Also check my reg date.

"It is not the quantity of your posts but the quality"
so say Confuscious

Taos
06-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer
Being a Mod, I usually spent quite a bit of time reading through a lot of the posts, etc., and of course make a few of my own along the way. So around 6 hours a day (usually in the late evenings) is not uncommon.

That sounds familiar. ;) :D

Of course, when the new games get released, it's going to be mayhem like it was with JO. I spent 8 hours plus every day on here then just moving threads and killing trolls.

*continues to sharpen his No. 7 Troll Iron in preparation*

Yeah, I have a feeling with SWG, KOTOR, and JA...it's going to be a madhouse.

*sharpens his troll killing iron*

:D

ET Warrior
06-01-2003, 07:03 PM
I do like the sound of this Troll-killing Iron....where does one get such a device? :p

I usually spend a couple hours a day....

XERXES
06-01-2003, 07:49 PM
literally only an hour or two a week nowadays. I know I havent been around to spice the forums up :(

Hyperglide
06-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Hell some weeks i'm barely on this forum for more then an hour. Not enough interesting threads, to pique my interests.

There are 2 other forums that i'm on that are preferred reading and writing ahead of this one.

I like these forums but not THAT much heh.

Good times though..... :D

Skate Boy
06-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Normally 3-4. Sometimes 5 if I have nothing else to do. But I probably spend way too much ime.:xp:

Nitro
06-02-2003, 03:36 PM
I did a 24 hour marathon at XWA a couple years ago.

Darth Eggplant
06-02-2003, 03:42 PM
I usually post around 10pm to whaterever EST
10am to about noon EST
and sometimes between 4 to 8pm EST
but not that much.
mostly at days end and days beginning.
3 or 4 hrs 56kb modem willing.

Jo
06-02-2003, 03:45 PM
lets see, how much time in this forum...not even a hour a day...in here, EB, and JAF combined, WAY TOO LONG. i need to be out more. but I am out hangin with this girl more.

Nitro
06-02-2003, 03:49 PM
Women are the root of all evil.

Wacky_Baccy
06-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Posted by lovelamers
how much time do spend in this forum a day ?"Probably more than is good for me" :)

-=ReApEr=-
06-02-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by {TK} M.D.B [AS]
I think you are a troll:D Anyways 3-4 hours here.

Nah, i just got alot of time. And i got alot to say, and on my mind. If i was a troll would i be here now. :confused: :rolleyes:

Rogue Nine
06-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Too much.

•-BLaCKouT-•
06-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Too much.
:p Dammit, I was about to post that! Anyway, too much also!
Originally posted by Nitro
Women are the root of all evil.
Obviously, the traditional saying is 'Money...' but then, it's much the same thing isn't it? :(
Originally posted by Lovelamers
i hope nobody answears 24 hours, that would be very sad
Have you seen SamFisher's post count? (JOKE ;) )

B.

Sivy
06-02-2003, 08:01 PM
i'd say about 4 hours a day on average, split between here and EB (http://www.echonetwork.net/forums/index.php) and i'm usually on around 11pm to 3am and sometimes lunchtime if i get the urge :D

runner08
06-03-2003, 01:59 PM
I am on here 24-7 because of my browser but I spend about 7-8 hours a day posting and reading I have written so many spams because i run outta things to say except "hi"

Darklighter
06-03-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by runner08
I have written so many spams because i run outta things to say except "hi"

Which ain't a good thing, I might add;)

Katarn07
06-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Up to four when I couldn't get off the addiction of this place. Then JA was announced.

FREEDOM!!!

I'm on here an hour at most now, non consecutivley (I know I spelled that one wrong).

Thrackan Solo
06-03-2003, 05:20 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by runner08
I have written so many spams because i run outta things to say except "hi"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argh!! I smell me self a troll
:evil3: :smash:

*stabs troll deep into his evil heart and rips out his spam*

Spamming isnt something to be proud of:tsk:

Listen kids, Dont Spam!

This is a public service announcement provided to you by : Moms against Spamming

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
06-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Last summer:

1-5 hours a day.

Now:

15 minutes a week. (every other week)

This place doesn't appeal to me that much anymore. :( Maybe because I keep seeing the same threads over and over. I hope that after Jedi Academy and KOTR come out this place will change for me. :)