View Full Version : Tube-Switcher demon in year 4
06-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Thoroughly stuck in the casino in year four. I can't seem to get past the Russian demon guy when he's guarding the elevator. I have the makeup and the suit, but whenever I try to get Manny to talk to him, he (Manny, that is,) turns away and says "I'm not going up there unarmed!" I can't find any weapons anywhere in the areas that are accessable to me right now - is this supposed to be happening, and if so, what do I do?! I have the jewelcase version, if that matters, and I do have the patch installed.
06-05-2003, 05:57 PM
I'm a dead worm? Ick!
06-06-2003, 07:59 AM
right. there are a few things that need doing to get a gun, but it's just telling you in the right way, i'm not very good at that so i'll let someone else post, unless you just want a straight walkthrough from the point you are at to the point you want to get to, but that's no fun.
06-06-2003, 09:38 AM
Let me handle this! You will use five things to get a way to the gun:
* The photo Salvador threw in the garbage can
* A snow-maker with a loose arm attached
* Note from Hector you recieved earlier
* Remote control for the Bone wagon
* Your decent scythe
1. In LSA's headquarters, give the pigeon Meche a note from Hector.
2. Show her the picture of the dead spy. She will fly away to the spy corpse where the manufacturer of the weapons are. That note will spook him away to his hideout.
3. Get to the hall where Glottis is. Lift the Bone wagon and use the snow-maker to find the trail of Bowlsley. Follow it to the end and you'll get farther with Glottis help.
Good luck! The remote control and the scythe will you use later. I'll leave this to you.:)
06-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Here I am having fun making snow on things, when I should be making bone chips! Thanks, everyone!
06-08-2003, 01:17 PM
wander where you saw the guy fall down and run off to. spray a bit. follow into the sewery type place and spray some more, go to the top right of the sewer and spray and manny should say summat. go back and get in the wagon and i think that's it, just play around. i forget the details. i'm not very good at this, but had the time to post.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.