PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Night

Pages : [1] 2

Jedi Apprentice
06-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Teran squirmed.

It had been a long day full of classes. Opening the day with dueling and finishing with meditating right alongside the master, Luke Skywalker, had wiped him out. As he sat there preparing to go to bed, he know something was off. Not quite right....

But after an exhausting day like his own, he knew nothing could happen. Nothing could possibly go wrong in a temple full of Jedi Masters, Knights and Padawans. Rolling over in his bed, seeing his fellow roommate padawan sound asleep gave him more assurance. Enough assurance to put his worries behind him for the night.

Darth Blonde
06-08-2003, 07:30 PM
unless you just plan to tell a story then I would recomend you create some basis to join.;)

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 07:58 PM
In the room next to him, Namin Katarn, a teenager training in the Academy for 9 years, suddenly sits up straight. He senses something outside...movement? No, it could'nt be movement, it was just a presence. A Dark presence.
Namin slides out of bed and emerges out of his chambers into the long corridor. He senses the peace and sleep among the other students in the nearby rooms. He seems to be ther only one noticing something. Namin hurries down the hall in search of another awake student or trainer. He hears the rustling of the other student in the room beside his room, and peeks inside to see Teran still getting into bed.

Jedi Apprentice
06-08-2003, 08:49 PM
"What are you doing up, Namin?" Seeing that someone else felt the dark presence Teran bolted out of bed and into his gear as quickly as possible.

Using the global comm unit he messaged Master Skywalker to alert him to the presence the two were sensing. Running into the main training hall he saw the beastly creature that he had been sensing. The beast quickly dispersed into the shadows and was no where to be seen.

Teran was highly distraught. "How many beasts do you see wearing Jedi tunics?" Running into the southeast corridor Taren met up with Luke who had just found out what the beast truly was.

@Darth Blonde--Role Playing revolves around a story. I set up the setting and the main features then other people come in and we role-play about what is happening. ;)

Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 09:32 PM
(I like it, it's different from the same old crap. No bio, just story. Niceness.)

Delta Kasolar suddenly fell out of bed. He landed hard on his arm and was jolted with shock. Rising to his knees Delta gasped in air. He breathed heavily and attempted to recover from the shock. When he finally cooled off he slumped back into his bed. For a while he stared at the celing and then at the empty cot on the other side of the small chamber.

Being one of the only students without a roomate could be depressing at times. But Delta's roomate had been expelled a month ago and now he was roomateless. Although he had heard from his friend and that his friend was doing fine completing his training under a private jedi master, Delta had not seen his friend since the expulsion.

Thinking about the past events relaxed Delta and he almost fell back asleep when he heard a comosion outside.

Leaving his bed he opened his door and the three people outside looked at him. Delta rubbed his eyes saying, "What's going on? It's two in the morning. Some people are trying to sleep so they can endure thier masters tourture the folowing morning." There was no emidiate answere and Delta added, "You guys want some ice cream?"

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Namin answered, "This is no time for treats. Teran and I have discovered a beast in the Academy. I'm guessing it's a rancor, but I can't tell."

Then they hear soft footsteps, and Luke emerges from teh shadows, panting.

Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Then they hear soft footsteps, and Luke emerges from teh shadows, panting.

but luke was with you in the hall.

by me

Leaving his bed he opened his door and the three people outside looked at him.

better make that two, I thought Namin had gone down the hall with you.

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 09:12 AM
better make that two, I thought Namin had gone down the hall with you.

I did go down the hall with them.

Jedi Apprentice
06-09-2003, 03:53 PM
"I'm going after it", declared Teran. Grabbing the hilt of his single, blue saber Teran ran back through the winding corridors and into the outer area of the academy with the two other padawans hot on his trail. Master Luke had decided to take the upper root to hopefully trap the beast.

Teran thought in the back of his mind: "That can't be a rancor, it's no taller than 7 feet."

Upon reaching the outside of the Academy, Teran and the other padawans saw something.....something they did not ever want to see.

The Yuhzan Vong had decided it was time to play again.

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Namin's saber glowed. "Uh...I think we'll need Master Luke for this one..." He said, his eyes wide.

Mandalorian54
06-09-2003, 07:15 PM
(oh...but um....never mind. *looks at ground sheepishly*)

Delta followed after Luke to where the two boys stood. At the site of the Yuhzan Vong Delta dropped his icecream bar on the ground.

The ice cream plumped on the metalic floor and the Yuhzan Vong turned around. Delta's face turned red when the other three looked at him, "Oops."

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Namin dove into action. "Someone go get Master Luke or another trainer! We need help!" Then, he turned towards the beastly Yuhzaan Vong and held up his blade. "Teran, you with me?"

jokemaster
06-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Colin Burke was woken up by Teran's running, he quickly ran after him and stopped immediatly at seeing the Yuhzan Vong.
Burke *whispering*: Did I leave my holo proj on again?"

Jedi Apprentice
06-09-2003, 10:31 PM
"No other place I'd rather be, Namin", said the young Apprentice as he ignited his blade and tried to became focused for what was to come. With a great smile on his face Teran shrugged off Colin's attempt at making the mood a little less bleary.

"Master Skywalker, where are you?" asked Teran. "......I-tr-......" Came the response from Luke's comm unit. Following the pattern of events that had taken place during the night, Teran prepared himself for the worst and plunged full throttle into the small clan of Yuzhans.

jokemaster
06-09-2003, 11:08 PM
*Burke quickly threw another of his holo-projs at the temple, one of a huge explosion. Then he ignited his lightsaber and ran at the Yuuzahn Vong, hoping the explosion would bring backup.*

Writer
06-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Alyssa Renolin also woke up to the noise going on outside, wondering if her clone was attacking again. She jumped up in a smooth movment, retrieving her two lightsabers as she moved.
"Not again" she muttered at the sight of the Vong. "Do they ever stop?"

She backflipped away from the Vong as it attacked in her general direction, ignighting both lightsabers at once, one green, one orange, and drops into a defensive stance.

Mandalorian54
06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
(but I followed Luke there, He's already with us.and it's spelt Yuuzhan Vong, I just looked it up.)

Delta started backwards, "I'll um....go get help." He turned to run when another Yuuzhan Vong warrior came from behind the group. "Mabee, I'll just stay then."

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Sure enough, several trainers and students round the corner, and when they spot the Yuuzhan Vong, they also ignite their sabers and dive forward into the battle.

Jedi Apprentice
06-09-2003, 11:33 PM
(Luke was on an entirely different route which would be inside, but we're outside. Just keep going like he's not with us. ;) )

As the other students kept pouring into the battleground, Teran kept slashing away. Picking up the green saber of an already fallen padawan he kept attacking as furiously as he could, but the Yuuzhan kept pouring in.

Seeing that the group of Yuuzhan was getting bigger, Teran grabbed Delta and Namin with him to go search for Master Skywalker.

Mandalorian54
06-10-2003, 12:04 AM
(I was a little lost for a moment there, mabee I should stop talking *hangs head low* )

Delta was yanked away just as a Yuuzhan Vong spear slashed out, barely missing his neck. Gathering himself he followed Teran and Namin inside and closed his standard blue saber down. "Thanks, I owe you one."

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 12:16 AM
(You quit talking and there will be a price to pay :p )

Running through the halls with Namin and Delta, saber still in hand, the group ran into the council room. Upon entering the room, the group saw Master Skywalker and what appeared to be Kyle Katarn fending off a much larger horde of Vong.

Running into the fray, the three Apprentices made an excellent team, slashing and force pushing along with the masters which took care of the group rather quickly.

After dispatching that group of Vong, the 5 Jedis ran into the training room to clean up the rest of the attackers. After all the Vong had either ran away or were killed, all the wounded were inspected.

Luke then did something that had not happened in a long time. Seeing the Council Member pull out his emergency global comm unit meant only one thing-- A plan.

"They have brought the fight to us. Now we shall finish the fight with them!" Skywalker exclaimed. "They shall pay a steep price for there actions!" Said an outraged Skywalker. A side of him that the students had not ever been seen before. Katarn also had a different fire in his eyes. A kind that everyone had only heard about in stories.

The loading of the transports began and all of the academy were off to face the Yuuzhan Vong on their territory.

Darth Blonde
06-10-2003, 12:44 AM
As the Jedi's ability to sense evil is clouded by the chaos nobody senses the small ship that landed a couple miles outside of the temple and the disturbing aura that was projected by the hooded figures that step out.

Redwing
06-10-2003, 12:48 AM
((OOS: Was about to move this to the Story forum, but I guess co-written stuff can stay here. :) Interesting thread ^_^))

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Traveling through hyperspace the keepers of the peace were preparing themselves for battle. For many, their first battle. Throughout the long flight to the Vong's home planet, the Masters frequently gave small talks of advice to calm the anxious Apprentices and Knights.

Although he was preparing himself for battle, Teran had a tugging towards the Academy. He knew something was happening.

Destruction.

He couldn't focus on a passing thought however.The upcoming battle was enough to stir even the most battle-hardened Jedi. As the ship pulled out of hyperspace the Jedis made their final preparations and watched Luke as he made the first step out of the ship into the foreign planet.

(Redwing--I like to call it "Story Role-Playing." Maybe you could join it sometime? :) )

Darth Blonde
06-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Teran's impulse proved to be dead on. As the academy is comsumed by fire several figures step out. One of which is Darth Senraf, he is a tall humaniod with fair features. However his skin is a dark blue and his hair is a brilliant white. He snarls in disgust, somehow the jedi had eluded them. Their crafts left just as the sith had come. Did they sense them? The few remaining jedi had been no problem.

Origin of these baddies: A bund of fanatics got a hold of a sith holocron. Over the period of five generations they learn all the ways of the darkside from it. They are undertrained with the exception of a rew elites.

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 01:50 AM
The first encounter had begun. The battle was slowly turning into a full fledged war with both sides suffering many casualties.

Upon seeing a massive fleet of ships arriving on the planet, both groups didn't know what to think.

Stepping out of one of the ships, Darth Senraf casually ignited his saber followed by his small army of Sith.

The war had just taken a step in the completely wrong direction. Seeing what was happening Teran followed the others in trying to take out the Vong as quickly as possibly so as to deal with the Sith more easily.

But it wouldn't be that easy.

Darth Blonde
06-10-2003, 02:01 AM
Senraf smiles, taking it all in. Chaos was his domain. He thrived in this sort of situation. He uses the force to gain speed and darts toward a small group of jedi that had been isolated against a cliff. Upon getting there he lobs one off the cliff with the force with the force. He swings at another. Their sabers clash. Senraf is suprised. The Jedi met his swing with just as much power. It is Delta.

jokemaster
06-10-2003, 09:53 AM
Seeing Senraf take a swing at Delta Burke quickly swung his blade at Senraf, knowing he would probably dodge it, but also knowing he would probably be distracted enough to miss the swing at Delta.

Writer
06-10-2003, 01:51 PM
(My character just got ignored in this:( bummer. Oh well. I'll just insert her back in where you guys are now.)

Alyssa had been fighting on plain and simple reaction, but quickly realized that it was not the way to go. She slashed forward and, at the same time, backflipped over somebody attacking from behind. She backed away from the battle for a few seconds, allowing herself to regroup and attack with more order.

Use the Force, she told herself.

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Seeing both Delta and Burke fending off Senraf made Teran want to go help finish him off, but he knew that the most help was needed here. Running to get back-to-back with Alyssa, the two attacked and defended as quickly as they could, but the Vong never stopped coming.

Writer
06-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Alyssa sensed Teran coming and restricted her swings to avoid him.
"I don't like this much," she said. "There are more of them than I first thought."

She ducked and ran backward into Teran, causing both to avoid an attack by the Vong.

Mandalorian54
06-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Delta uped the anti a bit, fighting with more strenght, letting the force guide his every move. Senraf was a much more powerful opponent than the Yuuzhan Vong could ever be, and even this small group of Jedi could not hold long against him.

Delta had managed to fend Senraf back with the help of the other Jedi, but then Senraf surprised him. Their two sabres headed for a clash when Senraf's was turned off. Delta's sabre flew wide and he lost his balance. Then he was hurled towards the cliffs edge.

Delta's body slid towards the edge of the cliff and he felt the ground vanish from beneath him. He wasn't sure witch way was up or witch way was down. It took him a moment to realize he was floating. When he looked up it was not a Jedi who looked back at him. Nor Senraf. But an old friend.

Gabe Tuangay Looked down at him, with a hand streached out towards him. The hand moved asside and Delta found himself float to the side, and back onto solid ground.

Delta stood up with an exited expression on his face to see his friend again. "Gabe, it's been a long time how are you these days?" The energy faded from Delta's face when he noticed his friend's black robes. "Gabe?"

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 07:09 PM
It just so happened that Namin burst in at that moment, and took in the expressions on both people's faces. He raised a wary eyebrow, his hand rested on his lightsaber. He did not want to interrupt yet, he just watched.

Mandalorian54
06-10-2003, 07:55 PM
As the rest of the battle continued it seemed to stand still for Delta. "But why?"

"Don't be childish Delta, I'm sick of the Jedi and their pathetic attempt at forcing peace apon everyone." Gabe's face was angry. "Everything they do irritates me. The way they live the way they talk, their whips! I'll show you the true power of the force."

"It's only power in your mind, but tell me, are you happy. Does power help you sleep at night? Power to do what Gabe? The Dark side of the Force has only power to kill!"

"That may be, but it has power to accomplish what I want, to survive in this cruel universe. I am unstopable Delta, And no one in this Galaxy can stand up to the Dark side of the Force."

Delta lowered his light saber, "I won't fight you, I won't satisfy your power."

"You can't fight me Delta, and you can't stand up to my Power!" Gabe streached out his hand and lightning shot towards Delta.

Delta streached out his own hand and absorbed the lighning into his palm. "If there's one thing I learned at the Academey, it's absorbing Lightning. You know that Gabe, it was the one thing our master taught us that I could do. And the one thing you couldn't."

"Our master is a fool. I'll show you strength Delta, I'll show you power." Gabe slashed out with his lightsaber.

Delta ignighted his saber and blocked the attack but the attack was thrown at him with such force it knocked Delta onto his back. Gabe stood over Delta triumphantly.

"Join me Delta, I'll show you true power."

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Namin frowned and strode towards Gabe. "True power?! How can you find true power with such a cause in mind? Get away from my friend!"

Gabe whirled to face Namin, his mouth in a scowl. "You have no business in this, fool." He thrust out his hand.

Namin was used to blocking Force push in his training, but this was no Jedi trainer. Gabe was a Dark Jedi, as Dark as Jerec, who killed Namin's cousin, Morgan. His power was so great that Namin found himself hurled against the wall of the cliff so hard that bits of rock showered down. His head spun. Black began to eat away at his vision...

No! Namin leapt to his feet, a new power growing inside him. He lashed out with his saber with all his might, and to his surprise, Gabe stumbled for a moment. Namin took the advantage to sum up his power and raise Gabe in a Grip off of the groud and out over a cliff.

But again, Gabe was too strong. He grabbed Namin in his own Grip, and flung him off the edge of the sheer cliff.

Then all Delta could hear was Namin's wail as he fell to his doom...

jokemaster
06-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Namin had been a friend of Burke's, seeing Gabe throw him off the cliff managed to spark his fuse, he madly rushed at Gabe, swinging strongly and accidently using a bit of force rage.

Darth Blonde
06-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Senraf takes in the scene with a sadistic pleasure. The jedi's attentions were drawn away from him now. He could finish them off, but they were so interesting to watch. They seemed to, well, care about each other. Sith could do with some teamwork. He then turned toward the jedi. He then burst into action. Adding force speed to his already deadly attack he ran in the middle of them. Almost unstoppable.

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 10:27 PM
Teran continued the fight alongside Alyssa and the other Jedis. Many had fallen, but the whole of the group was still fighting on. They had all fought valiantly, but there was still much to come.

Sensing Delta's disturbance in the force, Teran slashed as quickly as he could to take care as many of the Vong as possible. Running towards Delta something appeared that made his feet go light.

More Sith star ships.

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Meanwhile, Namin's mind scrambles for plans as he hurtles towards the cliff bottom. As he looks down at the ground rushing up to meet him, he notices a crack in the cliff face. Hurriedly, he throws a harpoon, that catches on the crack. He swings down against the face and hangs, holding on for dear life.

Suddenly, an explosion flings him off the faace of the cliff, although he hangs on to the rope. As he looks up, he realizes Sith starships are firing at him!

He quickly sums up his might and leaps high into the air using the Force, letting go of the rope for an extremely risky chance of making the cliff edge. Just as he is about to fall back down, he lands safely beside Delta, sighing in relief.
then he remembers the Sith fleet.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Kilmor murmurs.

BTW, anyone, isn't Gabe still alive? Isn't he still fighting?

Jedi Apprentice
06-10-2003, 11:18 PM
(Gabe is still alive)

Seeing the Sith fleet coming ever closer, Teran continued to take out Vong. The Yuuzhans were beggining to disperse and the battle with them was almost over for now.

But a new battle was about to begin.

The fleet landed about 200 meters away from the battlefield and the Sith emerged from the ships. Running with almost 50 other Jedi, Teran sprinted with both sabers ignited to face the Sith head on.

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 11:49 PM
Namin was beside Teran as they ran to meet the Sith. His lightsaber glowed purple,and the determination on his face was etched in his features.

THEN THE SABERS CLASHED..........

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 12:12 AM
As the wind whistled past him Gabe flayed his arms desperately trying to grab onto somthing. Then Namin's harpoon swings into him and he grabs it with both hands. He is suddenly yanked up as the force of gravity is halted by the harpoon. And Gabe then dangles against the side of the cliff. "That was close."

Delta looks over the edge of the cliff, but Gabe cannot be seen from that angle. Wondering if Gabe is still alive and why his once good friend has turned evil, Delta's mind wanders far from the battle to a time when the two of them were friends. When Gabe would help old ladies across a buissy street, or help a homeless widow find a nice meal and place to sleep. When they would go on adventures for the council bringing peace and hapiness to the worlds around them.

His blissful thoughts are cut off when a young Jedi girl is thrown beside him, an awful gash in her stomach. She clings to Delta's arm desprately as life slips from her.

Rage builds inside Delta and he charges at a black cloaked Sith. Lashing out with anger he slices the Sith's saber at it's hilt. And draws his own laser sword above his head for a final blow. When a peaceful though enters his mind and he lowers his lightsaber to his side.

Suddenly another sith jumps from below landing on Delta. Delta is toppled over and his lightsaber rolls away. The sith raises his own blade to execute Delta. Looking around Delta notices no one is able to help him, they are all engaged. But before the Sith can stab down at Delta, the other sith who Delta had let live halts his comrad.

Delta hear's the two of them arguing when the one on top of him slashes out at the other one, leaving a burning slice across the man's chest. The sith then turns back to Delta, "I despise mercy!"

But before he can attack once more he is halted. This time he is toppled over by the other sith. The two of them roll around on the ground struggling with each other. The bad sith lifts the good sith by the neck towards the edge of the cliff and is about to throw him off the edge, when Delta stabs the bad sith through the back with his own lightsaber. The sith falls to the ground and the good sith rubs his soar neck.

The good sith then says, "My name is Avic Frost. I..." His head droops low, "I am sorry. I have not known the strength of good. I see now how I was wrong, please, let me join you."

Jedi Apprentice
06-11-2003, 12:19 AM
The sound of of sabers hitting sabers was everywhere. Teran used both sabers in a very quick stance so as to not let his defenses down. At any time, more than 2 Sith could be attacking at once.

Both sides were suffering wounded which quickly turned into dead.

The outcome did not look good for the Jedi.

jokemaster
06-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Burke ran after Delta, just in time to see the Good Sith prevail, he walked up to them.
*pointing at the main clash*
"we got to go"

Jedi Apprentice
06-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Seeing Burke and Delta running towards the fight with Sith running right along them put all kinds of crazy thoughts into Teran's head, but he decided to let that go and focus on the fight at hand.

Teran eventually got isolated from the battlefield. Alone on the top of a plateau. Alone with two Sith. He knew he could handle it, but knew he wouldn't have any help with this fight. Seeing the grim determination on the faces of the Jedi below gave him inspiration and he sat back in his defensive stance, prepared for anything the Sith might throw at him.

Darth Blonde
06-11-2003, 02:46 AM
One of the sith hisses at Teran and then lunges. It is a reckless attack of hatred. Teran easily clips him with his lightsaber, sending the sith screaming off the edge. The other sith just stands there. He is Darth Xi, white skin totaly devoit of hair except for a pony tail comeing of off the back of his head. He has a masklike tatoo over his eyes. He looks up at Teran. He feels no remorse for his lost comrade, no, he was reckless. Xi ignites his lightsaber. It is much longer than the average lightsaber. He slowly circles toward Teran. Xi has practiced hour with this long cumbersome blade and has ample skill with it. Fending off Terans quicker attacks.

Meanwhile on the ground, Delta and co. are completely overwhelmed. The fight and they fight but cannot seem to get anywhere. In his frenzy Namin trips finding himself pinned by a saber point. He looks over to see Delta in a similar situation. Despite his superior skill he is fighting five sith, and is quickly fadeing. Suddenly there is a great burst of light. Namin is blinded, all he hears is screams and saber clashes. He finally regains sight to see no sith, and Luke Skywalker standing right over him.

Jedi Apprentice
06-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Xi taunted Teran. "Show me what you've got, Jedi." Teran held his cool and went back to attacking. After a long duel of parries, feints, counter-parries and force-powers, Teran found a weak spot in Xi's defenses. After an extremely hard blow, Xi was stumbling back towards the edge of the plateau. Calling upon the force with all his strength, Teran force-pushed Xi with all his might sending the stumbling Sith towards the edge and off the plateau. Xi fell to the ground and was stunned beyond being able to move.

"I'll finish this" exclaimed Luke. And with a quick thrust of the saber, Xi was dead. "There are two Sith in our ship that we have taken captive. They will be taken back to the Academy and be interrogated there. I feel we need to get to the Academy as quickly as possible though!" Said a running Skywalker.

The battered and bruised Jedi made their way to the transports as quickly as possible. It had been a hard battle and over one-fourths of the group had been lost.

And it still wasn't over yet.

Joetheeskimo
06-11-2003, 06:31 PM
Namin limped on beside Teran, for his leg had been deeply cut by a Sith lightsaber. He was also wheezing from the powerful Grip he had been held in, and his tunic was smeared with black, a sign of Force Lightning. He gave a weak grin to Teran. "Well, at least this battle is over, right?"

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Delta introduced Avic Frost to the rest of the Jedi on his transport. Avic got along well with the others and was quickly accepted due to his charming personality.

Delta headed over to Luke to ask, "Did the Sith use the Yuuzhan Vong to attack us? Or do we now face two opponents?"

-tag Jedi Apprentice, (It's your story so you decide.)

Meanwhile Gabe climbs the mountain to find the jedi gone and many dead bodies littering the ground. Among the dead and injured he finds Senraf and helps him to their ship. "It is too bad about Xi, my Master. He was like a brother to me. The Jedi will pay for his death."

----------------------------

(by the way, wasn't Xi one of Darth Blondes characters? Should you really have killed him? I don't think he went to all that trouble of creating him and describing him just to have him killed like that. But really it's up to Darth Blonde if he doesn't mind.)

jokemaster
06-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Burke: I'd say it's a coincidence, they weren't well enough organized. IF they're together, we're in big trouble

Joetheeskimo
06-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Namin nods in agreement. "This battle could become out of our control if they are in league with the Yuuzhan Vong," he says gravely. "What is your opinion, Master Luke?"

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 08:21 PM
(hey Jokemaster, post in the matrix rpg!)

Delta thought for a moment,"Does Avic know?"

(I wan't you to decide Jedi Aprentice, it's your rpg after all. Just make Avic tell us, k.)

Joetheeskimo
06-11-2003, 08:45 PM
(Is he on the transport with us?)

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 09:19 PM
(see above posts. yes he's on the transport.)

Writer
06-11-2003, 09:25 PM
Alyssa broke her thoughtful silence and said, "If they are in league with each other, they were very clever, getting us trapped in between them."

Jedi Apprentice
06-11-2003, 10:54 PM
With a mournful expression on his face Avic said "They are in league with each other. Ever since Senraf found out that the Vong leader was force-sensitive we have taken them in and tried to teach them our ways. Most of them can not learn at all, but there have been a few that have been taught and are still learning. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I couldn't ever find the right time to slip away. The Sith are always watching and are suspicious of everyone."

The Jedis looked like a kid who had just lost their best friend.

"This may be harder than we first thought, but we will prevail." Luke said, trying to ignite the Jedi.

The transports zipped through space, still a long way from the Academy and the destruction that awaited them.

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Gabe flew through space at the same time towards the sith base. Senraf is sleeping in the back part of the ship. When they arrive at their base they explain the outcome of the battle and prepare for the next phase of the battle. (Jedi Aprentice, did you have a ploy in mind or does it matter who does what?)

Jedi Apprentice
06-11-2003, 11:47 PM
(A general ploy. You can create your own stuff, but don't be too radical. ;) )

Teran speculated what was to come in the future with Alyssa, Burke, Namin and Delta. They were closing upong arriving at the academy.

The ship landed and everyone jumped out tensely. Everything seemed fine on the outside, but the inside was a different story. It looked as if a thermal detonator factory had been set off inside.

"We will rebuild and become stronger." was Luke's, Kyle's and the other masters general answer. And they seriously planned to. Everyone took time to rest and rebuild, while the people that were fine began sorting through the rubble.

A dark cloud was in the back of everyone's mind.

On nearly the other side of the galaxy:

"We will attack again. This time, we will use the full army though." Senraf chuckled with the other Sith.

The war had just begun.

Mandalorian54
06-11-2003, 11:54 PM
Gabe left the Sith on his own star ship, he flew peacefully through the space and let his mind wander. He thought about the freindship he once had and the fun it had been. The Dark side of the force had power, but how can you enjoy power when to attain it you must cause chaos and destruction in the worlds.

Surly this had not been the power Gabe had wanted. His mind was set and he headed to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi once again. And to warn the Jedi of the Sith attack.

Jedi Apprentice
06-12-2003, 12:05 AM
Teran was outside digging through the sparse rubble that had made its way outside. Upon seeing a Sith fighter flying his way he automatically igited his blue saber and the other green saber that he had picked up from the last battle. He had kept it in honor of a fallen Jedi.

Gabe crawled out of his ship. "I come in peace. I want to come back to the Jedi order. I need to talk the council though. It's urgent!"

Teran, sensing Gabe was sincere, ran towards the council chambers leading Gabe into the room where the masters abided. The one room that was left untouched.

Darth Blonde
06-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Bummer about Xi, oh well, it's okay. Anyway, back in the sith starship senraf opens his eyes. He grins, gabe had executed his plan without even knowing. Senraf had been monitering Gabe for a long time. He knew Gabes inner wish to break from the sith. So he had given him the perfect opportinutty.

Little did Gabe know however, that he had a force dampening device on him. Shaped like just the sole of his shoe. As soon as Gabe tried to use the force it would send a wave through anyone around him disabling the force. This also causes immense mental damage. Senraf just hoped that Gabe would get to the Jedi Temple before he used the force.

Mandalorian54
06-12-2003, 09:52 PM
(WHAT! that's kinda cheap. How could you know his intentions when he didn't intend to untill in his ship, and then it was too late.:( I just think that's cheap but I'll let it slide.)

Delta was glad to see Gabe back and they bacame friends once more. But this plan about the Sith attacking again was terrible news. The jedi suited up for battle and gave Gabe Jedi robes. (but he kept the same boots)

(by the way, are the sith still going to attack even though it was Senraf's plan to allow Gabe to warn the Jedi?)

Jedi Apprentice
06-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Teran sat in the rubble of what was once his room.

The only picture he had of his parents was in pieces.

But he was strong and moved on. Putting on a fresh pair of battle gear and tinkering with his sabers, he began to focus on what was to come.

His mind kept coming back to Gabe though. Something about him seemed...wrong.

From what Gabe had mentioned, there was a little less than 5 days left before the attack.

They would need all the time they could get to rebuild their strength and prepare.

(Mando, who were you talking to?)

Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 12:35 AM
(to darth bonde)

Luke recomended some training before the battle, so the jedi practiced. But Gabe spent the time thinking and resting. (coincidently not using the force)

Delta came to his room, which was partially restored, and found Gabe at his old cot, a tear streaked down his cheak. When Delta came in Gabe quickly wipped the tear away. Delta sat beside Gabe, "What's wrong?"

"I...I killed padwans I had trained with. I killed them. How...?"

"I't okay to make mistakes Gabe. But don't let it destroy you, you have to move on."

"I'm sorry, I just can't...." Gabe left the room and rushed out of the Temple. Delta watched him leave the temple grounds and disapear out of site.

"Wounds take time to heal." Delta wispered to himself.

Jedi Apprentice
06-13-2003, 12:44 AM
"I didn't ever know this training would be that important" said Teran to Delta who had just walked back inside.

The two had just engaged themselves in a friendly training duel. After the duel was over, which ended up a draw, Teran went to talk to Master Skywalker.

"Master, I sense something disturbing about Gabe. Something...unusal."

"I sense it too. I've sent Kyle and some other knights out to look for him. Once he is back here I will have a long discussion with him and he will be examined."

Teran, feeling relieved that his thoughts were correct, went to go find Namin and Delta to tell them of the news.

Darth Blonde
06-13-2003, 02:44 AM
Sorry Mal, didn't mean any harm. Anyway, I figured that nothing would happen because well, Senraf is a badguy and the badguy doesn't win. I just wanted to spice up the story, you know, more suspense. No harm intended.

Anyway, the cloaked sith ships orbit the planet where the Temple is located. There sits senraf in his sinister looking chair looking very menacing. He is not in a good mood. He growls. Had the jedi discovered his plan? Had the bomb just not gone off? It was flawless! He groaned. With all the casualties the sith could no longer aford to attack the Temple head on, he had been putting all his hope in that bomb! The only thing that stopped the Sith from giving was a dire hatred for the jedi. The slowly formulated a new plan.

jokemaster
06-13-2003, 10:08 AM
Burke finished repairing what he could in his room. Before going out again he looked back and sighed. He walked out and sees Teran.
"Hey, what's up?"

Jedi Apprentice
06-13-2003, 01:52 PM
"Nothing, really. Just waiting for things to happen."

Teran gazed out into the distance. The Jedi would be back with Gabe soon.

*big explosion*

"What was that?!" exclaimed Colin and Teran.

The two Jedis ran out into the forest to see what had happened followed by the rest of the academy.

The bomb had worked, but had not cut off the ability to use the force. That is not so easily done.

Senraf smirked. "It has worked. Prepare for full assault."

Joetheeskimo
06-13-2003, 06:39 PM
Uh...exactly where are all the Jedi? Still on the transports?? :confused:

Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 08:17 PM
(the jedi have been at thier temple for a couple of days now. And Darth Blonde, it's okay no harm done I was working around it until the bomb just exploded in a post above. Oh well. What kind of damage was the bomb supposed to do anyway?)

Gabe was brought back to the temple, unconcious. When he awoke Delta came to visit.

"What happened to me?" A weak voice asked. "I just wanted to get away for a while and next thing I remember I exploded."

"You had a force dampening device on you, your abuility to use the force will be diminished for a couple of days, some other jedi who were near you also got weakened by the bomb. Not as badly as you though."

"This is terrible, the sith will surely take this opportunity to attack. The others must be warned."

Delta left Gabe to rest and headed over to Luke's room. Several Jedi were in the room with Luke when Delta told them that an attack was immonent.

Darth Blonde
06-14-2003, 12:05 AM
They jedi run to the windows. They stare up in horror as the sky is turned crimson from the engines of hundreds of sith ships. Luke orders an immediate scramble. 4:00 until sith touchdown.

(By the way, not all the warriors are sith, they have some sort of shock troop with them this time)

Jedi Apprentice
06-14-2003, 12:33 AM
Luke had announced immediate evacuation to Coruscant. The Jedi needed help. They could not win this battle alone.

Everyone evacuated into the Academy's war transports. The flight was bumpy and by the time the ships got into hyperspace many had lost their shields.

"Mon Mothma--get all the Republic troops you can gather. I have now decided to rendezvous to Tattoine to avoid mass destruction. Send the troops and any mercenaries and bounty hunters you can gather to the outskirts of Mos Espa. We have a war brewing." was the message that Master Skywalker delievered to Mon Mothma.

The plan was sure.

The stakes had risen.

The galactic war had begun.

Darth Blonde
06-14-2003, 12:53 AM
Senraf look in disbelief. His ships were going down while the jedis were going up. He slammed his fist agianst the wall. He was sick of this cat and mouse. He was going to level the temple once and for all! And then get those cursed jedi once and for all!

Mandalorian54
06-14-2003, 04:37 PM
When the Jedi landed on Tattoine they met the Republic army and a large group of mercinaries. But no sooner had they landed when the Sith leapt out of hyperspace right behind them. As the sith flew into the planet's atmosphere the Republic shot up at them with all the artillary they had, And then the Mercinaries proved tretcherous. Suddenly a battle broke out all around, confusion erupted in the organized ranks of soldeirs as they were attacked from all directions. The planet of Tattoine became a planet of death.

Delta was shoved and pushed as soldiers ran in all directions laser fire scattered across the sky and bodies droped dead in random locations. The battle looked hopeless and the air was filled with fear.

Delta decided to leave the center of confusion and the mass of soldiers. He headed up the rocky hills towards a group of Mercinaries who were using the rock's protection to snipe down at the troops below.

Delta came from behind the small group of six mercinaries. He leapt of a jutting rock and landed among them. Spinning around he sliced his lightsaber through flesh an armour. Two of the mercinaries dropped dead and one wounded, Another one leapt at Delta from behind. But Delta sensed him, and ducked down extending his lightsaber above himself. The mercinarie flew into the glowing blade and was sliced open, the remains of his body fell to the ground.

The last two mercinaries stood still laser guns pointing at Delta, he could taste their fear. One of them yelled and rushed forward blasting with his gun. Delta deflected the lasers and sent one back at the man shooting him in the leg just as he was about to jump at Delta. This threw him off balance and he fell onto Delta's lightsaber. Delta let the body slide off his lightsaber and turned to the last mercinary.

He shook his head in denile and muttered to himself, then pulled out a thermal detanator and threw it at Delta. But the young Jedi force pushed the detonator back at the man. The detonator exploded and the mercinaries body was hurled off the cliff.

As Delta started down he felt a tug in the Force, moving his lightsaber behind himself directly where he trusted the Force to guide he deflected the wounded mercinaries laser back into his head. And then descended to the bottom of the hill.

Delta wondered what the other Jedi were doing.

Darth Blonde
06-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Senraf, sauntered off his ship. The mercanaries had done their job well. The republic was being pushed back to dune sea. He and his vangaurd of sith hopped on speeder bikes and zipped of toward the melee.

Writer
06-15-2003, 12:24 AM
Alyssa stood at the edge of the battlefield, wondering if her clone was even still alive. She would have thought that if the clone was alive, she would be here, but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Alyssa heard a laugh and barely managed to duck as her father's lightsaber and a red one slashed just above her head. She turned just in time to deflect the next blows of her clone.

"Thought I wouldn't be here, huh?" the clone laughed. Alyssa gave her a brief smile.

"I actually thought you might be dead," Alyssa replied. "After all, in all of our previous conflicts, you have been quick to attack."

The clone sneered. "I learned my lesson that last time."

The last time the two had fought, the clone had been quick to attack, but it nearly cost her her life. The two of them had just engaged in fighting when Alyssa had ducked to avoid a blow, causing the clone to loose her balance and fall off a cliff.

"I've got you now," the clone sneered. "You know that you are weak. I have learned to overcome the weakness you passed on to me."

Alyssa backflipped over the clone and brought both of her lightsabers on opposite sides of her clone. This would be a fight to the death.

jokemaster
06-15-2003, 01:05 AM
Burke quickly ran toward the speeder, not knowing Senraf was the sith driving it, and slashed out with his lightsaber

Mandalorian54
06-15-2003, 01:23 AM
Delta headed towards the battle site when a sith leapt off a high rock to land in front of him. The sith ignited his red lightsaber and gave a fearsome grin. Delta rose his lightsaber above his head ready to attack.

The sith lunged forwards lashing out, Delta blocked the attack and ducked low with a quick attack of his own. The Sith leapt over Delta's lightsaber and kicked him in the side of the head.

Delta realed backwards almost loosing his balance. The Sith snarled at him and spun his saber in his hand. Delta was just a young Jedi and this sith was too fast for him...

Joetheeskimo
06-15-2003, 07:21 PM
Namin, meanwhile, was so exhausted and wounded from the previous battle that he lost all concentration on the battle. hE hesitated, light headed. Suddenly, A searing pain tore through his back. He cried out, and crumpled to the ground. As he looked up, he saw a sith warrior looking down at him, pulsing red saber raised. But then, one of the other sith stepped over. "Don't kill this one," he said. "He could be a useful warrior if he is trained."

The last thing Namin saw was the sith's fist coming straight towards his face.

"Load 'im onto the transports," the second sith said. "Senraf will be pleased to have a new young sith to fight for him."

Namin's limp body was carried away.

Writer
06-17-2003, 12:23 AM
Alyssa brought her lightsabers together with her clone in between, but her clone stepped back slightly, causing Alyssa's two lightsabers to clash against each other. Then, the clone lashed out with her foot, catching Alyssa in the chest. Alyssa stumbled backward, bringing her lightsabers back up in front of her.

As they came forward, one of the lightsabers caught the clone's foot, severing it from her leg. She cried out in pain and crumbled to the ground. Alyssa came over to stand above her, just about to deliver the killing blow, when the clone summoned all of her energy to Force push Alyssa. Alyssa, who had not been expecting such a move, was launched high into the air.

"I'm an idiot," she mumbled as she began her descent, but then she stopped in midair. She twisted around to see what had happened. "Thank the Force! Master Skywalker."

Luke was standing there, supporting her with the Force. He set her down gently next to him.

"Next time, be a little more careful," he said. "I don't want to loose you or anybody else."

"Yes, Master Skywalker," she replied, deciding to stay close to him should anything else happen.

Mandalorian54
06-17-2003, 02:11 AM
The sith lunged at Delta, he blocked sevral attacks and was nicked by the Sith's red lightsaber. The sith then punched Delta in the stomach and kicked him onto his back. Delta stared up at the Sith and noticed a shadow behind the Sith.

The Sith wirled around and a green lightsaber came slashing forwards. The Sith leapt back and was cut on his chest. He scowled and rose his hand to his wound drawing blood. The Sith snareled and ran away.

Gabe helped Delta up to his feet.

Jedi Apprentice
06-17-2003, 08:49 PM
Teran was still in the middle of the madness. Slashing and hacking, using all the finesse and force he had he attacked Sith and Sith troopers alike, cutting them down as quickly as he could.

Teran saw Kyle Katarn. He saw that he was surrounded and without help he wouldn't make it. At once he ran after the Sith that had enclosed Master Katarn and began to fight with all his might to protect his old Master.

Joetheeskimo
06-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Namin woke to find himself in a dirty, cold cell. He felt his fo his utility belt, but it was gone. All he had was his wits and the Force. As he examined the cell door, he realized he could use a new skill he had learned--Force Pry--to pry open the door's locks. He concentratd his mind on the lock mechanisms, weaving invisible fingers through the gears, and then he opened his eyes to see the door click open. He sensed stormtroopers nearby, so he warily pushed open the door, ready for anything. Two stormtroopers whirled and raised their blasters, but he held out his hand, and both weapons flew into his grip. He grinned at the dumbfounded troopers. "Thanks, I'll need it for my escape." Then he used another Force skill to knock them out. He rolled them into the cell, and began to sneak down the hallway.

Darth Blonde
06-18-2003, 05:32 PM
"A very impressive show," called a voice to the side of Namin. Namin wheeled around. There before him stood a hooded figure. Obviously sith. Namin let loose a volley of blasts. The sith stopped them with his hand. "Your senses are weak and raw child," said the sith in a relaxed voice, "you must learn to channel them." With that the blasters where ripped from Namins hands. He stared in horror as they hovered just out of his reach, pointing right at him. His force was completely useless. Suddenly his arms snapped down to his sides. He was locked into a standing position. He was levitated off the ground. "Come child, it is time to begin your...training," a dark smile crosses the sithes face.

This sith is Darth Kanxt, he is a master. One of the best. His eyes are visible beneath his hood and his nose and mouth are covered by a cloth. He is amazing force wise. He has two small lightsabers that are hooked to his wrists, he only uses these in emergencies.

Back at the battle Burke wakes up. He had been charging at the sith when he was suddenly thrown to the ground. It had given him a huge whiplash and had rendered him unconsious. He opens his eyes. There standing above him is Senraf. Burke uses the force to bring his lightsaber into his hand. He flips it on. Nothing happens, the sith had sabotaged it. "That's your second bad move today jedi!" Senraf snarles in his face. Mext thing Burke knows his boy goes rigid with pain. Senrafs force lightning seared through him. In a couple of minutes the sith left. Leaving the fried remains of the jedi. Burke was not dead, but he wished he was. Absolutely crippled.

Darth Blonde
06-18-2003, 05:33 PM
"A very impressive show," called a voice to the side of Namin. Namin wheeled around. There before him stood a hooded figure. Obviously sith. Namin let loose a volley of blasts. The sith stopped them with his hand. "Your senses are weak and raw child," said the sith in a relaxed voice, "you must learn to channel them." With that the blasters where ripped from Namins hands. He stared in horror as they hovered just out of his reach, pointing right at him. His force was completely useless. Suddenly his arms snapped down to his sides. He was locked into a standing position. He was levitated off the ground. "Come child, it is time to begin your...training," a dark smile crosses the sithes face.

This sith is Darth Kanxt, he is a master. One of the best. His eyes are visible beneath his hood and his nose and mouth are covered by a cloth. He is amazing force wise. He has two small lightsabers that are hooked to his wrists, he only uses these in emergencies.

Back at the battle Burke wakes up. He had been charging at the sith when he was suddenly thrown to the ground. It had given him a huge whiplash and had rendered him unconsious. He opens his eyes. There standing above him is Senraf. Burke uses the force to bring his lightsaber into his hand. He flips it on. Nothing happens, the sith had sabotaged it. "That's your second bad move today jedi!" Senraf snarles in his face. Mext thing Burke knows his boy goes rigid with pain. Senrafs force lightning seared through him. In a couple of minutes the sith left. Leaving the fried remains of the jedi. Burke was not dead, but he wished he was. Absolutely crippled.

Darth Blonde
06-18-2003, 05:34 PM

Joetheeskimo
06-18-2003, 08:01 PM
Whoa...try to post once :D

Namin sweated with anxiety as he was led down the hall. He was brought into a chamber with hundreds of clone machines. So that's how they got such a huge sith army!

AS if reading his thoughts, Darth Kanxt nodded, grinning nastly. "Yes, with these cloning macines, we can create sith armies in minutes. In very little time, the pathetic Jedi Academy will crumble, the pitiful Jedi and students will be dead, and any who survive will become powerful Sith to serve me as I rule the galaxy.
"That will be your fate as well," the sith continued. He talked and talked about power, armies, but namin wasn't listening. a plan was forming in his mind. Gathering his Force strength, he got ready for action.

Kanxt stopped bbrielfy, held out his hand, and lifted Namin up in the air in an unbreakable Grip. "Are you sure you want to risk escaping, my young Padawan?" He growls. He holds him long enough to make Namin start to gasp, then he lets him fall with a THUMP on the floor. "Do not underestimate my strength, and intelligence."
Namin is too busy catching his breath to answer.

Darth Blonde
06-18-2003, 08:30 PM
sorry, my computer was on the fritz.

Clones, nice twist!

Kanxt stood over Namin, "Don't hold your anger in child, release it." Namin felt the oddest feeling of darkness come over him. I was like being consumed by an animal. Eaten whole. He suddenly felt angry. Despite his training he couldn't resist. He started to cry, looking up at his hooded tormenter. "Why are you doing this?" he choked. "To set you free child," came the siths answer.

jokemaster
06-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Burke knew he was losing, but he wouldn't go without a fight, with his last ounce of strengh, he used the force and tried to force-push Senraf away.

Darth Blonde
06-18-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Darth Blonde
[B

There standing above him is Senraf. Burke uses the force to bring his lightsaber into his hand. He flips it on. Nothing happens, the sith had sabotaged it. [/B]

Burke can't use his lightsaber it's sabotaged.

jokemaster
06-19-2003, 01:07 AM
((Whoops, over-read that part, Editing my post))

Joetheeskimo
06-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Namin reacched out with the Force, fighting the urge to tear his offender to shreds. He felt a presence nearby, but it was a Light presence. He sent a wave of Force towards the presence, and to his surprise, he realized the Light Jedi was right above them, waiting to....

suddenly, the ceiling caved inward, and Namin heard a lightsaber igniting. Kanxt whirled to see...MASTER SKYWALKER HIMSELF!

Captain LeChuck
06-21-2003, 01:49 PM
Another master appeared from the battle.

"Come with me, children! Let Kanxt handle this nuisance!"
The name of this Sith master is Darth Cleon. His skin is white and strange tattoos have been tattoed around his red eyes.

A Padawan jumps from behind him and raises his lightsaber to strike. Darth Cleon makes a swift spin around and slices the Padawan on the middle.

"Such a shame..."

Darth Blonde
06-21-2003, 05:28 PM
Luke slowly approached Kanxt. Namin is released from his torment and falls to the ground absolutly exhausted. No matter how close Skywalker comes Kanxt does not raise his lightsabers. Lukes mind was wondering what to do. He knew that he couldn't let the sith have the first move. But he wasn't about to charge the sith either. Luke raises his hand. He points it right at Kanxt. Suddenly there is a burst of force. Kanxt raises his eyebrow. The blast hadn't even hit him. Then it occured to him, it wasn't aimed at him. He swings around to see his cloneing machines udderly demolished. His rage is unmatched, and he knows how to channel it. He lets loose a terrible yell and gives luke the biggest force blast of his life. It throws luke through two metal and concrete walls. Only lukes force keeps him intact. He looks up just in time to see the enraged sith jumping towards him.

Senraf picks himself off the ground. "That was a bad move jedi!" He then stabbs the helpless jedi in the stomach. "Maybe that will teach you when to quit!" Senraf hisses. He then whirls around leaving Burke to take his last few breaths. (Burke is not dead yet, but he will be if someone doesn't save him within a couple posts.)

Captain LeChuck
06-21-2003, 05:49 PM
"Senraf, you fool...this Jedi could've been useful" leans over Burke and feels his heartbeat "He's alive...Hmm..." Cleon takes Burke to his ship escorted by several Sith apprentices, retreating seeing the obvoius defeat of this battle.

Joetheeskimo
06-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Kanxt is so busy attacking Luke he doesn't notice namin sneaking up, his lightsaber ignited. Namin swings his lightsaber...but just in time, Kanxt ducks, and whirls, his lightsaber spiining. It comes towards Namin, and Namin feels a burning in his leg, making him stumble. Then Kanxt cleaves off Namin's hand. Namin screams and crumples against the wall.

Darth Blonde
06-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Senraf and Cleon are not on the same planet. But that's okay, we'll just say some sith abducted the mutilated Burke. (Now remember, he's covered in three degree burns and has been stabbed, he can escape on his own)

Namin falls to his knees crying out in pain and fondling his severed limb. Only luke is preventing Kanxt from finishing him off. Kanxt is but a blur with his two wristsabers. Even luke is haveing considerable trouble from the sith lord. Luke force jumps up to a narrow causeway. They are now about 30 feet above the ground on a narrow ramp.

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 12:38 AM
Burke woke up a few minutes/hours later on Cleon's ship, he knew he couldn't move because of his injuries, he didn't recognize where he was, he stayed still, but looked around moving only his eyes.

Mandalorian54
06-25-2003, 03:03 AM
who ever want's to can control my characters. I just don't feel like continuing. If I come back, I'll re-claim them.

Joetheeskimo
06-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Luke's lightsaber is a blur of green, blocking all attacks, but he is panting heavily, and sweat mats down his hair.

Just then, through his pain, Namin realizes his lightsaber is nearby. He picks it up and tosses it to Luke. "Here!"

Luke catches the weapon, ignites it, and begins to attack from both sides...

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
Burke woke up a few minutes/hours later on Cleon's ship, he knew he couldn't move because of his injuries, he didn't recognize where he was, he stayed still, but looked around moving only his eyes. "Lay still" a chilly voice said. Cleon sat in chair a bit away from Burke with his hood up, fingering on Burke's Lightsaber.
"Impressive this one...Light, but yet sturdy. Impressive..."

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 05:27 PM
"Who are you?" Asked Burke, knowing what the answear would be. "and why should I care what you think?"

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 10:36 PM
"My name is not important. And why you should care what I think?" he walks up to him and grabs his throat causing extreme pain to Burke's burns. "I saved you from a certain death and can end your pitiful life at any time I please." He drops his throat. "Tell me, Young Jedi. What has the Jedi order given you thats worth pain such as this?"

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 10:40 PM
"A home" He answeared, unsure of the right response.

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 10:50 PM
"A home? Some training and cheap robes. What what do you pay for it? Almost death...Is it worth it?"

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 11:19 PM
"So far, yes."

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 11:23 PM
"Really...Is it really worth being almost dead and in the hands of your worst enemy?"

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 11:26 PM
"It's better than living life on the streets"

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 11:31 PM
"You are an odd fellow, did you know that?"

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 11:34 PM
"I've heard it before, yeah."

Captain LeChuck
06-26-2003, 10:10 AM
"Im beginning to wonder if I should've saved you in the first place..."

jokemaster
06-26-2003, 10:51 AM
"What do you want?"

Captain LeChuck
06-27-2003, 08:39 PM
"I want you, Jedi. Simple as that! I feel tremendous power about you...Use it! With such power, if you are only trained in the right way, you'll the most powerful Jedi ever. You will be able to stop all suffering. You will be able to stop people from dying."

jokemaster
06-27-2003, 09:43 PM
Burke was tempted by this, but he knew it was probably too good to be true.
"You're lying"

Writer
06-28-2003, 11:56 AM
(I've not been in here for a while. Is the big battle still going on?)

Joetheeskimo
06-28-2003, 11:58 AM
(We've all sorta started our own battles alone) :D

Writer
06-28-2003, 12:07 PM
(Gol dangit, then. Mine ended already, you know, the one with the clone. It's over and I can't think of a way to join anybody else.:( )

Captain LeChuck
06-30-2003, 09:22 PM
Burke was tempted by this, but he knew it was probably too good to be true.
"You're lying" "I am no liar, child. What I tell you is the truth. You will be able to help all your friends from disease and other unnecerary suffering."

Joetheeskimo
06-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
(Gol dangit, then. Mine ended already, you know, the one with the clone. It's over and I can't think of a way to join anybody else.:( )

Join mine! :D Luke and I need some help

jokemaster
06-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Burke thought about it, he didn't completely trust this guy, but if he was telling the truth, he couldn't afford to miss out, not now.
"OK, I'll trust you, what do I have to do?"
-----
Meanwhile, at the battle, after counting the bodies and survivors they found only one missing, Colin Burke. A message was sent through the force to all jedi in range.
((basically everyone except Burke.))

Darth Blonde
07-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Luke flies on his back...Darth Kanxt was to powerful, even he could not combat him. Kanxt stood over him, "Now," he hisse,"you DIE!" His sabers carved into their victims chest. Kanxt cried out victoriously but then the smile faded from his face. Somehow Namin had pushed Luke out of the way, and had taken the sabers in his chest. Namin spuddered blood, "You see....COUGH....the.....COUGH....lightside is...." and then he took his last breath. In his surprise, Kanxt had made eye contact, he had been distracted. He relized his mistake just in time to see lukes saber swing at him. Kanxt was chopped in two.

Joetheeskimo
07-01-2003, 01:52 AM
(darn, I lost Namin ):(

Captain LeChuck
07-01-2003, 11:32 AM
Burke thought about it, he didn't completely trust this guy, but if he was telling the truth, he couldn't afford to miss out, not now.
"OK, I'll trust you, what do I have to do?"
-----
Meanwhile, at the battle, after counting the bodies and survivors they found only one missing, Colin Burke. A message was sent through the force to all jedi in range.
((basically everyone except Burke.)) "All you have to do is to follow my lead. I will teach you everything I know, and eventually, you will be able to do what I have promised"

jokemaster
07-01-2003, 03:33 PM
"I'll do it." Said Burke.

Captain LeChuck
07-03-2003, 05:12 PM
"Good" he said "Good. Now you must rest. Your injuries are serious. Dont worry, you'll make a full recovery. You'll see..."

Writer
07-10-2003, 02:37 PM
((I just wanted to let you all know that I am not going to be around for a couple of weeks. Could somebody take my character, Alyssa and see if you can find a way to insert her back into the story? I'd like to take over when I get back so please don't kill her off.))

Joetheeskimo
07-10-2003, 10:18 PM
I don't have a character anymore, so I'll take over :(

Writer
07-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Thanks joe. See you guys in a couple of weeks.

jokemaster
07-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Burke was escorted to his room. Once there he quickly fell asleep.

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 08:03 PM
No one has posted here for so long...C'mon you guys, let's continue! ;)

Namin, amazingly, is not dead. He wakes up in an intensive care room with medical droids bustling. He is floating in a special care bacta tank. Just then, he is pulled out and a towel is wrapped around him.

"Where am I?" he asks the medical droid.

Head swiveling, the droid replies, "Courascant, sir. You were picked up by Master Luke Skywalker and sent on an emergency ship to Courascant to be saved. It looks oike you are in good condition?"

Just then, the door is opened. Alyssa walks in, holding Kilmor's lightsaber.

"Seing as I had nothing else to do, I followed the ship here, to give you your lightsaber," Alyssa says. Namin smiles gratefully, retrieving his weapon.

((OOC: There, wildjedi, I re-inserted your character. no hard feelings about me controllong your character? ;) ))

Writer
10-08-2003, 08:05 PM
(Thanks, but this one's Alyssa. No hard feelings whatsoever.)

Alyssa smiled and left the room to allow Namin to get dressed.

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 08:28 PM
A few minutes later, Namin emerges, fully strengthened. He heads for the hangar bay, intent on leaving and returning to help his freinds.

"Coming, Alyssa?"

Mandalorian54
10-08-2003, 11:23 PM
I see this has been revived, I was a part of it, but dropped out, I don't think I feel like joining back in though, mabee later

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 10:11 AM
((((((((Its hard to get into the story, due to the small battles that goes on everywhere... is the big one still going on???))))))

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2003, 06:41 PM
Just insert yourself where I am! :cool:

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Shade woke up and tried to remember why he layed on the ground with a dead sith on top of him.
Then he remembered the battle that was still going on here and there and how he had been fighting against another mercenary when he had been atacked by a sith. Probably the one lying on top of him.
Shade threw the body aside and got to his feet.
He looked for his blaster, and found it sliced in two halves. Next to it, lay a lightsaber.
Shade stared at it as thoughts ran through his head:" No, I promised myself...remember the joy of holding a lightsaber...."
In the end, he picked up the saber and stuck it into his trousers.
Shade also picked up a E-11, and after that, he started making his way to one of the Sith ship...

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2003, 06:58 PM
Just then, he heard the humming of an engine, and Namin's sleek Z-95 landed next to him.

"Where are you going, Shade? Why don't you come with me to find Master Luke."

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 07:06 PM
"To find Skywalker? eh....ok..... Beats walking around dead bodies"

With that, Shade jumped onto Namins ship.

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 08:53 PM
Burke starts hitting the sides of the walls
"ARE YOU THERE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO TALK TO ME BY KNOW? DO YOU EVEN CARE?"He yelled.

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Ya, we've got to get Captain LeChuck back :D

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 08:59 PM
I think he died, hasn't posted in three months.

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Died in real life?? :eek:

...or in the rpg?

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Nah, im just kidding you. Maybe he got a *GASP* girlfriend

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Oh, geez :rolleyes:

Writer
10-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Alyssa watched from her ship as a newcomer boarded Namin's. She thought she recognized him, but then again, she could be wrong. A lot of faces looked familiar to her because of her searches on Coruscant for the authenticity of her parents will.

It was probably nobody she knew, she decided. Her mind turned to Master Skywalker. He had said he was going to be here on the planet, but where was he? She didn't sense him... wait. He'd gotten quite distant, but he was still there. On the other side of the planet.

"Namin," Alyssa said into her headset. "Master Skywalker's on the other side of the planet. Can you sense him too?"

Her ship slid slowly past Namin's as she went to find Luke.

Joetheeskimo
10-10-2003, 07:55 PM
"Faintly," came Namin's reply. "I'm right behind you. Over and out."

Firing up the thrusters, Namin's ship lifted and shot off towards where he could sense Master Luke.

He could sense he was getting closer. Finally, he managed to pinpoint where he sensed his master. What he saw made his eyes widen. Luke was inside the Imperial Prison and Interrogation Headquarters! "What the heck is he doing in there?" Namin murmured to himself. Either Master Luke had been capture, or he was doing something undercover in the cell....

"Alyssa. You getting this?"

Writer
10-10-2003, 08:51 PM
Alyssa's eyes rested on the building sitting before her.

"He's in there," she said, a touch of finality in her voice. "I hope he's in there for a good reason."

Joetheeskimo
10-10-2003, 08:55 PM
A pause.

"Okay, I'm going in," Namin's voice crackles. "I've spotted a hangar bay, probably for parking Imperial ships. My ship has a cloaking device, so it won't be a problem, but do you...?"

Writer
10-10-2003, 08:59 PM
"I'm not big enough," Alyssa replied. "I couldn't fit one on here. I'll cover you from here or get in on foot. I'll just see what ends up happening."

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 10:03 PM
((Can anyone take over LeChuck's character, since he hasn't posted in 3 months?))

Writer
10-11-2003, 02:56 PM
((3 MONTHS!!?? Has anybody PMed him? Just to see if he's still around?))

Alyssa landed her ship not far away from the facility and watched as Namin's ship cloaked and moved forward. Then she got out and started walking.

Joetheeskimo
10-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Namin's voice crackled in her intercom, "It looks like only one gaurd is posted next to the exit, but we should be careful. This place could be rigged. In fact, you should probably use the Force to make yourself invisible."

Namin headed towards the guard, concentrating his power towards the gaurd's mind.

"You will open the door for me," Namin said in a voice layered with the Force.

The gaurd complied without question. All too easy. Namin tok a quick look around. He was in a long coridor bustling with stomtrropers and Imperial officers. Namin activated his mini-cloaker, a device on his waist that temporarily turned him invisible.

"This place is way too full with Imperials. There's no way I'll get through here alive," Namin's voice whispered in Alyssa's comlink. "It may be.........Oh no! Wait...what...!!" sudenly the comlink erupted in static and then went dead.

Great,, thought Alyssa.

weiderudare
10-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Shade walked off Namins ship, holding a Blaster before him. There were three doors to choose between. Shade took the one at the right and found himself in a large dark room.
Shade walked into it only to find himself sorrounded by stormtroopers.
"Ah, Shade, I've been missing you...."
Shade knew that voice all to well.
"You are no longer my master. I have turned my back at the dark side."
Shade turned around and looked into the face of his previous master.
"Shade, when will you learn that you never can turn your back at the dark side?"
With that, the Sith unleashed a storm of lightning into Shade's body.

((((((OOC: If someone wants to help me, go ahead :) )))))))))

Joetheeskimo
10-11-2003, 09:44 PM
Al Namin could remeber when he woke up was that something had burned in his chest before everything went black. He looked around. He was in a cell. No surpirise there, but...how did anyone see through his cloaker?

Sudenly, a voice echoed. "Awake yet?"

Namin's eyes widened. "Luke?!"

Luke stepped out of the gloom, smiling. "So, you decided to come and see me," Luke joked. Namin smiled, embarrased. "So, can you get out of here?"

Luke's face fell. "I've been trying to Pul open this door, but I'm not strong enough. Maybe if we worked together..."

No more discussing was necessary. Together, Luke and Namin concentrated on the door. After a moment, the lock buckled and the door clanged to the floor.

"Let's go," Namin whispered. They found their lightsabers with a gaurd, who they got rid of easily enough. Namin peeked around the corner, and saw something flashing in the dark. Cries of agony echoed through the corridor. Namin and Luke exchanged glances. Namin knew that voice. It was Shade!

Letting out a yell, Namin lept to his friend's rescue, activating his saber and deflecting the bolts of electricity. Luke sttod beside him, absorbing the energy and sending the bolts back at the Sith Lord.

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Burke was still in his cell, banging on the walls and making some noise. Finally he grew angry, and threw a box right onto the door with the force, accidently using the dark side. Once outside, he choked one of the gaurds, and threw his body onto the other. His journey to the dark side had begun.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 08:25 AM
Shade looked up as the lightning had stopped from atacking his body.
He saw Namin fightning against the Stormtrooper's wich kept coming from a door.
Luke was fightning against the Sith, but it was an even battle, due to the strength of the Sith.
Suddenly, Luke was pushed into a wall and dropped to the floor.
When the Sith was going to do the final strike, Shade lept to his feet and pulled out the lightsaber he had found on the battlefield.
He ignited it and pulled back the Sith using the force.
"So, Shade, I see you have changed your mind about the force..."
"No, I haven't, Im just using it on the people I hate."
With that Shade atacked with his lightsaber, but was forcepushed over the room by the Sith. He flew into some stormtroopers who fell to the floor, leaving Namin without an opponent.

((((((Can someone think off a good name to the Sith? And the Sith is too powerful to be taken by a single jedi knight. Please, don't kill him, I need him to future RPGs :D )))))))))

Writer
10-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Alyssa decided that she had landed too far away. The walk certainly hadn't looked that long! As it was, she had climbed over a couple of large hills and was just coming up to the facility.

Finally, she thought. It had been an hour since she landed. She removed both lightsabers from her belt and pressed forward, keeping them in front of her just in case. She used the Force to disappear.

Joetheeskimo
10-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Namin was tired. Too tired.

The stormtroopers kept coming. His lgithsaber handle had become so hot, he had to switch from hand to hand to avoid scalding his skin. But just then, a huge object flew through the air, knocking over all the strmtrropers like bowling pins. It was Shade!

Without an opponent, Namin turned toward the Sith. Now this was a real challenge.

weiderudare
10-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Shade woke up and found himself lying in a pile of Stormtroopers. He picked up two blasters and started firing at the soldiers.
Shade looked back to see Namin and the Sith fight and Luke still knocked out cold... They needed help or else the three of them would die soon.

Joetheeskimo
10-13-2003, 02:37 PM
We need Alyssa!, Namin thought as his attacks against the Sith weakened. He tried to reach for his comlink, but would immediatly be distarcted by his opponent's relentless attacks.

Writer
10-13-2003, 04:17 PM
Suddenly, the Sith felt something hit his back. He sent Namin flying backward and turned to look. A girl was standing not far away. She had thrown something at him. He looked to the ground. A Stormtrooper helmet?? Yuck! The head was still inside.

Namin looked beyond the Sith and gave a sigh of relief. Alyssa had finally managed to get in.

The Sith was angry now. He walked slowly forward and as he did, Alyssa backed up.

"Are you afraid, little girl?" the Sith taunted. Alyssa smiled at him, continuing to back away.

"A Jedi does not know fear," she recited calmly. The Sith lunged for her, but she stepped to the side and ignited both lightsabers. The battle was on.

Joetheeskimo
10-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Feeling relieved that he had a new ally, Namin flipped forward into the melee. He produced a second lightsaber, taken from a fallen Jedi at the battlefield. He then worked with Alyssa to deflect the Sith's blades and try to find a weakness in the sith's strategy.

But the odds were very grim...

Writer
10-14-2003, 11:40 PM
"I don't know that we can win this," Alyssa said. By this time, she was sweating and had backed away from the Sith for a moment. Luke had not yet regained consciousness.

weiderudare
10-15-2003, 01:46 PM
Shade looked back at the other jedi's, slowly being defeated by the Sith....
Shade picked up a thermal detonator and threw it at the Stormtroopers, wich gave him about 5 seconds before more would come.
Shade turned around and starting firing shots at the Sith, who lost concentration and gave Alyssa and Namin time to breathe.
Luke was now slowly waking up...

jokemaster
10-15-2003, 08:16 PM
((OK, someone please take control of LeChuck's character.))

Joetheeskimo
10-15-2003, 08:35 PM
For heaven's sake, why don't you?? :rolleyes:

The Sith never seemed to tire. Namin met attack after attack. Sometimes the Sith would leap over his head and attack from behind, nearly taking him completely by surprise. The sweat accumalating in his hands made Namin's hands slip. One second with his defense down was enough for the Sith to take the advantage. A red lightsaber flashed, burning slightly higher than Namin's heart. His breath came in rasps. His lightsaber slipped and deactivated as it hit the floor. A moment later, Namin hit the floor as well, unmoving.

weiderudare
10-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Shade saw how Namin fell to the floor.
"You bastard!"
Shade lept to his feet and threw away his blaster. He drew Namins and the lightsaber he had found to him and charged with rage burning in him.
The Sith wasn't ready for an atack like this and first seemed to lose... Then, he pushed Shade away and atacked even more fiercly
"Shade, your powers are weaker than before, but I can feel the power inside you. Join me again!"
Shade got even more angry and atacked with new fury.
But every atack seemed only to make the Sith stronger, who quickly sent either Shade or Alyssa to the ground.

Joetheeskimo
10-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Pulling his other lightsaber from his belt, Namin struggled to his feet, blood soaking his tunic. Gasping for breath, he used his last strength to lunge towards the distracted Sith, slashing with such fury that the Sith's lightsaber went flipping through the air and, conveniently, down a pit. Namin opened his mouth to say something, but he was too short on breath. His legs buckling beneath him, he crumpled to the ground.

Writer
10-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Alyssa took two steps toward Namin and dropped to the ground, breathing heavily. Luke was fully conscious now and came to them.

"This is not the best place to rest," he said. "I know you are both extremely tired, but we can't stop yet. Let's get out of here."

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 01:21 AM
Apo had been flying through the atmosphere and landed on the landing pad. "Just like me to miss a good battle" Apo moved into the building and found shade and a few others holding Luke"Woah! wut did i missed?!"

Joetheeskimo
10-16-2003, 07:15 PM
Why don't you introduce your character before you come running up to us. Like are you a Jedi, or a Sith? A Knight, or a mercenary? Not everyone reads every bio posted in the Character Databank. :rolleyes:

Apologetic
10-16-2003, 08:16 PM
(((((The point was to have a little mystery to who i was :D )))))

"Sorry im Master Apologetic Jedi master."Apo looks at Luke "Ok whats going on but that later we need to get Luke some help tell me later."

Joetheeskimo
10-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Sudenly, while Apo wasn't looking, the Sith lunged, saber flashing. Namin yelled and leapt towards the attack, thrusting his lightsaber in just in time to block the Sith's blow. However, he was still in mid air, and the momentum of the Sith's attack sent Namin whirling through the air. He landed hard on his head, and fell to the floor yet again, unconcious.

weiderudare
10-17-2003, 07:36 PM
"Oh crap. Get to the ship! I will try to stop him!"
With that, Shade drew his borrowed lightsabers and atacked, with the dark side getting stronger in him by the minute.
"The more you fight me, the farer you will get into the dark side...."
The Sith said as he sent Shade flying into a wall.

Joetheeskimo
10-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Shade fell on top of Namin. Namin stirred, but didn't wake up.

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 08:24 PM
(((This is the second thread someone tryed to kill me....Do you hate me?! lol :D ))))

Apo leaps up and see's shade fighting a sith"Shade stand down i will handle this"Apo turns both his sabers on and leaps toward the sith.

Joetheeskimo
10-17-2003, 08:25 PM
No, the Sith is an NPC, I'm not controlling him. It's just that you asked what was going on, so I showed you. :p

Apologetic
10-17-2003, 08:34 PM
((((I was almost shot in Sith hunters and almost sliced here :D ))))

Apo turns behind the sith and almost slices him but he blocks"I knew you would be harder than that"

Writer
10-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Alyssa's lightsabers are once again in her hands and she joins the fight. In a fit of anger, the Sith pushes her away, slamming her into the wall. She lands next to Namin with the wind knocked out of her.

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 12:18 AM
Namin's eyes fluttered open. Seeing the scene before him, Namin leapt to his feet, igniting his lightsaber, which he retreived from the floor. Then he runs forward, slashing. Two swings are blocked, the third knocks him backwards. He spins around and lands on his bottom. He flipped out of the position and stabbed at the Sith. He ignited a second lightsaber and attacked from both sides, stabbing, slicing and rolling. His lightsabers are blurs of brilliant color. Suddenly, the Sith catches him off guard and slices one of his lightsabers in half. Switching to both hands, Namin quickly returns the attack, to no prevail.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 02:16 AM
Apo carries Luke to the back of his ship and begins take off.

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Um....Luke is awake. :rolleyes:

weiderudare
10-18-2003, 02:04 PM
(((((yup, he's been awake for about 20 posts and we haven't used him...:p But, hey, maybe Luke's lazy today?)))
Shade got to his feet and started atacking again, only to be thrown into a door. The door was thrown open...
Shade looked inside.
"Now this is interesting..."

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 02:20 PM
(((HMM must have missed something all i remember is Luke is Knocked out but o well))))
Apo begins take off but senses something."I know i will regret this." Apo gets out and heads back.

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 03:24 PM
Namin looks up at Shade. "What's in there?"

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Apo stops by Namin."Ok thats done what now?"

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 04:23 PM
"What's done? AS far as I know, the Sith is still alive..." Namin says, whirling to block the Sith's attempted backstab.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 04:25 PM
(((Ok never mind i was refering to something else.)))
"Ok well lets get him"Apo takes his sabers out and the fight was on.

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 04:28 PM
"This is too tiring. Let's go," Namin breathes. A moment later, he vanishes completely from sight.

Apologetic
10-18-2003, 11:04 PM
"I would love to sit here and duke it out but i have a ship to catch."Apo swings and injures the sith then runs.

Writer
10-20-2003, 02:06 PM
The Sith turns to Alyssa who has just managed to catch her breath. She stands up, but realizes that her escape is behind him.

"I really enjoyed the fight," she says quietly, "but I'm tired and I'm sure you are too. Why don't we postpone it for another time?"

The Sith laughs and lunges for her. She jumps over him and runs away to her ship.

"Not that hard," she pants as she gets in. She follows the other retreating ships to wherever.

((Where are we going, BTW?))

Joetheeskimo
10-20-2003, 06:48 PM
A voice crackles in Alyssa's comlink. "You made it!" Namin says jokingly. "I don't know where Apo is headed, but I'm going to report to the Council about the Sith at the prison quarters. If the Imperials and Sith are in league, we've got some nice troubles on our hands..."

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:34 PM
Apo taps the transmition "Well im heading to the academy to see if i can cause trouble to the guys who I saw destroying it"Apo pauses."But i need to head to courasant to make my virus..*static*...Ship...Down....Force...You."

Joetheeskimo
10-20-2003, 10:41 PM
"Apo?"
CCCKKKK...

"Apo!"

Namin whipped his ship around, but he coldn't see Apo's vehicle. It wasn't anywhere in sight. "Where is he?!"

Writer
10-20-2003, 10:45 PM
"That doesn't sound good," Alyssa muttered. Then she spoke louder to Namn.

"Unless something happened to him, he was going to the Academy," she said. "I'll make my way there to see if he's made it. See you around."

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Apo lands on courasant and logs on to the data base."Ok i can do this i just need to think of the right ship tthat will be there"Apo looks at the systems the star ship computers the Dark jedi could be useing use."Ok the system should be conected so i will just rewrite the program to crash the system maby even crash"Apo begins to type.

Joetheeskimo
10-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Suddenly, a cloaked figure steps out of nowhere, holding a blood-red lightsaber to Apo's neck.

"And what are you doing to our system now, fool?"

Apologetic
10-20-2003, 11:14 PM
Apo freezes"So i guess I should have known this would happen"Apo pulls a device out and shocks him."Good thing i hold my Stun gun with me"Apo pulls his sabers"O and this"Apo pulls a serum out and ejects it into him."Well, This should erase what you heard and...Security"2 droids come up"Take him to the jedi council."The droids pick him up and Apo takes The data pad out." Well i hope this works..."

Writer
10-28-2003, 11:54 PM
((Isn't the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4? That's where Alyssa is going.))

When Alyssa got to the Academy, she discovered that it was entirely deserted. She smacked her forhead remembering that everybody had left to help in the other battle. No sign of Apo, though. She sent a message to Namin.

"No sign of Apo at the Academy," she said. "Do you think it possible that he meant the old Jedi Temple?"

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 12:04 AM
"It doesn't matter now," a low voice says behind her. Alyssa turns to see an army of Dark Jedi, lightsabers activated.

"Your Apo has been cornered by a Sith. Even if he defeats him, an army of Shadow Troopers are waiting for him. And it looks like yur luck isn't any better."

The Sith leans forward. Alyssa can smell his metallic breath. "And if you're wondering why no one is here, it is because they fell into a trap. They chased our Dark Jedi decoys all the way to Jkii-Van. They're now captives of the Yuzzhan-Vong. All of them!"

-----------

Namin receives Alyssa's message, but he thinks it's not safe to answer. He feels a Dark presence nearby. Something is seriously wrong. He has just landed on Yavin 4. He looks out his cockpit and sees Alyssa surrounded by Dark Jedi, lightsabers raised. Great, Namin thinks. He is so intent on thinking up a plan that he doesn't notice the Dark Jedi sneaking up behind him. The last thing he remebers is a sharp pain in the back of his head before everything goes black.

Writer
10-29-2003, 12:16 AM
Alyssa wrinkles her nose. "You should really brush your teeth."

She activates her lightsabers when she realizes that she is surrounded by Dark Jedi. She senses Namin close by, but then she hears a shout and another Dark Jedi carries Namin's unconscious body over to where the others are.

"Surrender," the leader says and points his lightsaber at Namin. "Or loose your friend."

"That's not very nice," Alyssa mumbles as she drops her lightsabers.

"Neither are we," the leader says laughing. He knocks her unconscious.

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 12:30 AM
Namin wakes up in a cell. No surprise there. He tests his hands and feet. Surprisingly, they aren't tied. He reaches down to his belt. No lightsaber, comlink, shield generator. Suddenly he senses Alyssa stir nearby. She's in the cell next to his.

"This is strange," Namin murmurs. "I figured they would kill us right away. What would they need from two Jedi Students?"

Just then, he hears a door opening. A Sith strides in. He sneers at Namin through the bars. "Now who is more powerful, Namin?"

"How did you know my-"

"Name? Don't be silly. You know who I am, Katarn." The Sith sweeps back his hood.

Namin sucks in his breath sharply, then returns immediately to his calm posture.
"Grant." Namin says crisply. "Or, should I say, Darth Grant?"

"Don't be a fool, Namin. The Dark Side has given me everything I've wanted. Following the life of a Jedi is impossible and foolish. Think of your cousin, Kilmor. He is weak. So is Kyle."

DArth Grant leans forward. "Namin, this is your chance. Abandon your weak, foolish friend here. Join me. I will give you the power of the universe."

Namin doesn't hesitate. "I have already chosen my path, Grant."

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 01:42 AM
(((I was on courasant not the academy but im headed there and my virus will do somethings...))))

Apo was headed to yavin 4 and he noticed the star destroyer still there."Good this will work easily."Apo flys into the super star destroyer and is confronted by a group of shadow troopers"I knew they expected this but o well. I guess i just need to finish you off"The troops activate their sabers....all 10 of them....."Here goes."Apo draws his sabers and the troopers charge him all at once.Apo drops holds his saber up and blocks a few and some clash at eachother. Apo makes a run for the main computer and the troopers spread through the ship.

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 11:24 AM
When Grant is gone, Namin concentrates on the door lock. He uses the Force to pull it apart. In a moment, the lock buckles and the door clangs to the ground.

That was too easy for my likings, Namin thinks. Something is going on here.

Namin creeps out. Surprisingly, the key is just around the corner. Why is Grant making it so easy? He knows I'm a Jedi.

Namin walks over to Alyssa's cell and opens the door. He then puts back the key, closes the cell doors, and locks them.

"Let's go find out what's going on," Namin murmurs.

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 01:16 PM
(((((((Since Shade probably got left behind, I will just have to put him as a prisoner....)))))))))
Shade woke up in a cell. His weapons were gone, even his secret guns and lightsabers...
"Now im pissed..."
He got to his feet and walked to the door
"Hello? Anyone there?"

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 02:13 PM
"Shhh!" Namin hisses. "Come on."

Namin walks over and unlocks Shade's cell.

((Alyssa and I have been caprutred, we just escaped. Dark Jedi are everywhere. The Jedi Aademy is deserted, apperently they all got lured into a trap.))

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Apo ran down corridors takeing out shadow troopers."This is too easy"Apo finds the computer and inserts his virus.He uses the force to communicate with the others"Get off of the academy these ship are comin down " He didnt know if some would land but they were going to crasha few."Woah i need to get!"Apo walks and is knocked out.

Joetheeskimo
10-30-2003, 10:08 PM
Um...what?

Apologetic
10-31-2003, 01:28 AM
(((Ever see independents day?Basicly that))))

Apo awoke in a cave he looked out to see a desert planet "Great....well they cant reverse that virus so they will escape."Apo feels a lump on his head"Ow...."Apo sees a gleam"Metal....a city!"

weiderudare
10-31-2003, 07:40 AM
"What?"
Shade picked up a E-11 from the ground.
"Ok, who do I have to kill to get out of here?"

Apologetic
11-01-2003, 02:43 AM
Apo follows the gleam and finds a small city he stops a local"Where can i find a computer?"It points to a big building Apo trys the building out."Computer check..."Apo gets onto the computer and Links into the Intersteller Net."Ok my server is goin so i can...."Apo continues typing

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 06:29 PM
*bump*

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Um...what?

weiderudare
11-14-2003, 08:13 PM
I bumped the RPG, I moved it up to the top page....

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2003, 08:18 PM
((Oh.))

Namin headed down the hall of the prison complex. He didn't know what planet he was on. Any time he encoutnered one or two gaurds, he used Lightning to change their mind about reporting him. Eventually Namin realized the entire place was one big labrynth. He couldn't find a way out. He felt sure he was going in circles. So, on to Plan B, Namin thought. He ignited his lightsaber and began slicing a hole in the reinforced cement walls.

Apologetic
11-14-2003, 08:50 PM
Apo finds his network and remote pilots his ship to the outer rim of the planet and turns to see a group of storm troopers."No saber....this will be fun"

Joetheeskimo
02-05-2004, 12:21 AM
*bump*

hey wild, why won't you reply??

Writer
02-05-2004, 04:21 PM
((Sorry... lost track of this RPG))

Alyssa began helping Namin cut a hole through the wall. She too realized that they would not get out unless they forced their way out. They cut through the wall and stepped through the hole. It closed behind them.

"Well that's great," Alyssa whispered. "How will we know if we'll ever get out? For all we know, this place could keep shifting on us to keep us in."

Joetheeskimo
02-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Kilmor thought for a moment. "Maybe we can get out some way besides in front or back - like up or down." Kilmor bent down and began slicing a hole in the floor. He dropped through and to his surprise found himself in a storage closet. He opened the door and peeked out. Two officers strode past. he slipped out and began slicing another hole in the floor...

IG-64
02-05-2004, 09:56 PM
((Then, IG-64 busted in and said "Happy B-Day, joe!)) :p

Joetheeskimo
02-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Kilmor gives IG a giant hug and then continues slicing through the floors. :p

Writer
02-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Alyssa frowned as each floor above them closed the hole that Kilmor cut. She sighed.

"This won't work either," she said. "For all we know, we're on a giant ship that keeps rotating and repairing itself whenever we do something to it. This is getting us nowhere. Any better ideas?"

No sooner had she said that when the floor dropped out and they fell into a conference room.

"Well at least there are no more utility closets," she said optimistically. "It's a good thing nobody's in here."

Kilmor cut another hole in the floor and they fell into a control room. The man inside tried to call for help, but Alyssa made a quick end to him.

"Find a map of this place," Alyssa told Kilmor. "I'll watch your back."

Joetheeskimo
02-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Kilmor strode over to a console. "This is what could possibly be a map," he commented, scrolling the nearby wheel to change the view on the screen. A flashing red dot appeared. Kilmor tapped it with a finger. "What's that? Is it telling us where the control room is? Or is it something else?"

Writer
02-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Alyssa glanced down at the console and frowned. "I guess it's this room, but that doesn't explain why it's flashing."

The dot began to move. "OK, that's not this room."

Alyssa's nervousness began to build."

Joetheeskimo
02-20-2004, 04:19 PM
Suddenly something caught Kilmor's eye. He looked over at the wall and noticed something glinting. It was a metal object, rotating around the room along the edge of the ceiling.

Kilmor glanced over at Alyssa with a warning expression. He pointed to the red dot, then pointed at the metal object.

The dot moved in the same direction as the object!

Without a moment to spare, Kilmor dove towards the wall as laser bolts blasted from the weapon on the wall. He slammed into the wall and rolled to avoid another shot.

"It's a spy camera. They have built-in room defenses!" he managed to shout. A moment later, several laser turrets slid out of the wall. The door flew open and a squad of stormtroopers appeared, blasters raised...

Mandalorian54
02-20-2004, 05:41 PM
((OOC: Okay I'm going to watch this thread and join in when I see a good time okay.))

Writer
02-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Alyssa tumbled down under the firing range of the turrets. When she was where she could not be hit, she reached out with the Force and disabled them, one at a time. When she was almost done, she jumped up and disabled the camera with one of her lightsabers, then turned to throw the other along the wall, disabling the rest of the turrets.

"Much better," she said, but then glanced over at the panel. "Spast! It's ruined."

She cut yet another hole in the floor and waited for Kilmor. "After you," she said.

Joetheeskimo
06-17-2004, 06:43 PM
*bump*

((Too many rpg'ers have abondoned LF, like Jedi Apprentice and weiderudare (i never really did learn how to spell that name. :p) But I still hope we can continue this thread, since wildjedi, apologetic and mandalorian54 still appear to be active.))

Kilmor jumped through and landed in a huge docking bay. "We made it!" he exclaimed, looking around for a fast-looking ship. Then he noticed the squad of space troopers coming his way, and the laser bolts whizzing by his eye.

"I didn't think it'd be that easy," he sighed, activating his lightsaber.

Apologetic
06-17-2004, 07:39 PM
((Can sumone tell me whats goin on? I kno whats up with my char but whats the story? its been so long:p ))

Ap walked casually past the troopers then snatched a blaster. "You going to mess with a jedi? Come get some." Ap ran to the door and shot at the troops to distract them and got out.Where his ship landed in front of him. "Gotta love the Galactic net" He hoped in and took off.

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Trent seeing the fight wiht the jedi and space troopers, takes out his sniper rifle, and starts picking off the troopers, as a fellow jedi it'd only be rihgt to help, i put my rifle away and jump donw to talk wiht this jedi
" hello, i am Trent legion, a fellow jedi, and you are?"

Writer
06-17-2004, 10:21 PM
((If I remember right, Joe's character Kilmor and my character Alyssa were trying to escape from some crazy prison or something. Did I get it right, Joe?))

Alyssa dropped through the hole after Kilmor... and just barely dodged a blaster bolt. Ignighting her lightsabers, she dodged two more with a backflip while deflecting three others with her lightsabers.

"It never is that easy," she replied when she landed back on her feet.

Curt-Man
06-17-2004, 10:24 PM
" i guess no time to chat"
trent takes out his sabers a deflets a whole bunch of shots back at the troops then i jump donw the hole after kilmor and alyssa
" wh are those guys chasing you?"

Writer
06-17-2004, 10:50 PM
"I guess you hadn't noticed," Alyssa said thoughtfully. Then with a little more force than she meant, she said, "But we were their prisoners at one point. Make sense now?"

She sighed and deflected another blaster bolt.

"Sorry," she said. "My nerves aren't in the greatest of condition right now. It's not fun being shot at. I'm Alyssa Renolin Solo."

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 08:28 PM
" i know the feeling" Trent says as he deflects a bolt " i'm Trent Legion, its a pleasure to meet you miss alyssa

Joetheeskimo
06-18-2004, 08:56 PM
((How did both of you just appear in the prison? lol))

Curt-Man
06-18-2004, 09:17 PM
( your still in the prison? i thought you were outside, i saw docking bay so i figured outside)

Joetheeskimo
06-19-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Curt-Man
( your still in the prison? i thought you were outside, i saw docking bay so i figured outside)

((The docking bay is part of the building. Oh well, whatever))

Curt-Man
06-19-2004, 10:27 AM
(oh, heh right, meh, i was looking in ;) )

Writer
06-19-2004, 04:34 PM
((Back to business, now.))

Alyssa started a slow spin, whipping her lightsabers all around her body as she went. She was looking for the fastest ship and doing her best to stay alive in the process. In her turn, she paused, but then turned toward the troopers again. She rushed forward and attacked forcefully, making a large dent in their number.

When she got the chance, she pointed to one of the ships on the other side of the docking bay. "That's mine! It's only big enough for one person, but I'm not leaving it behind." She motioned to another ship. "That one is probably your best chance of getting out of here."

The others remained to fight, but Alyssa wouldn't stand for that. Using the Force, she nudged them both in the direction of the second ship she had pointed out. "Go! Go!" she exclaimed. "I'll hold them off while you get there, then you can use the ship's weapons to clear my path to my ship."

Curt-Man
06-20-2004, 08:46 PM
" will do!" i yell" alirght, you drive, i'll gun" i jump in the gunners seat and start blowing apart the troopers numbers and i clear a path for alyssa, she runs and hops in the ship both ships start up and fly out

Writer
06-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Alyssa smiled as she slipped into her fighter. Suddenly, the smile disappeared and she activated the communication system. Directing her message toward the ship Trent and Kilmor were on.

"Don't hate me for saying this," she began, "but didn't that seem a little too easy?"

Her fighter jolted downward, but she was able to stabilize it. She groaned and muttered, "Did I have to say that?"

The fighter was rocked with weapons fire and Alyssa began making erratic movements. The enemy ship had nothing to lock on to. In frustration, the enemy ship targeted Trent and Kilmor. Alyssa's eyes narrowed.

"Oh, no you don't," she growled as she propelled her ship up and around behind the enemy ship. "Take this!"

Every weapon her fighter had was unleashed on the enemy, including an ion burst. The ship lost control and plummeted back to the planet. Alyssa raised a fist in triumph... until she saw the blockade of Star Destroyers ahead.

Curt-Man
06-21-2004, 08:32 PM
"thats not going to wokr this time alyssa, but i do have a suprise for them, that might us be able to have a window of oppertunity(sp), i have a very large emp blast on this gunner seat, on the count of 5 i will fire it and then we will go through them at full speed, ready?..................1......................... .2...........3..........4...............5!"

BLAM! a huge net of emp energy went flying at the destories knocking otu their power for a few precious seconds
" GO GO GO!" and their off, they put on full thrusters and go flying past the destroyers
" that was lucky, everyoen ok?"

Writer
06-22-2004, 07:05 AM
There was a moment of silence, but then Alyssa's voice came over the comm. "Let me guess... that was your ship and you know how to use it."

Then she sighed. "Thanks. That was a big help. Now let's get out of here!"

Curt-Man
06-22-2004, 12:21 PM
" yeah, i'm suprised kimor can pilot it, there was only 2 people who could pi,ot it me and my dad, now there is 3, now lets move"

Writer
07-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Alyssa's fighter rocketed into hyperspace and she headed back toward the Jedi Academy... what was left of it. She hoped to find Luke there.

Curt-Man
07-03-2004, 11:46 PM
" wait, your taking us to the jedi academy! i left that place a while ago, they won't except me back, i'm a rouge, geez am i in for a treat"

Writer
07-03-2004, 11:58 PM
There was a long silence. Then Alyssa spoke again. "I'm sorry. I had no idea. Master Skywalker will welcome you kindly and I think most of the other instructors will as well. It's the other children I'm concerned with. They might not take kindly to you."

She thought about it for a second. "It shouldn't be a problem. There are enough of us who are okay with rogues that the others won't try to harm you." Then she laughed and, to lighten the mood, said, "But don't expect Master Skywalker to offer you a teaching position in the Academy."

Curt-Man
07-04-2004, 11:46 AM
" i wouldn't expect one, yeah, one of my best friends might ridicule me, he was mad when i left, ah well, i hope i can make it up to them"

Writer
07-13-2004, 08:53 PM
"You'll have your chance," Alyssa said calmly. "If you don't mind, we could use your fighting skills right now. I'll explain it to Luke if you agree. He listens to me."

Joetheeskimo
07-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Suddenly, Kilmor breaks their conversation. "Unidentified starship dead ahead!"

A large, deadly-looking warship had just appeared out of hyperspace, rapidly rotating its nose towards their ship. It wasn't Remnant, but nor did it have a New Republic symbol....