PDA

View Full Version : My birthday party...

Xx_Patman_xX
06-09-2003, 07:47 PM
Asuming the game will be out by then...

My RL birthday is July 1st. I figured I might as well make it the same for my character. So asuming the game will be out by then I thought it would be fun to have a birthday party for my character :) . I will be starting in Keren, Naboo with Jackrabbit and Donnie. We were thinking maybe we could come over into Theed and visit Thew and Wraith. A B-Day party would be really cool, you guys could give me presents! Anyway I realize that my birthday is within almost a week of the release date so I understand if any of you are not willing to leave your Starting planet quiet yet. Anyways, anyone that does plan on coming just RSVP :D

Donnie Darko
06-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Patman that is an awesome idea. When creating our member profiles I think we should all have a B-day for our characters. It would be awesome to have a party for fellow players. DRINKS AND CHOCOLATE GNORTS AT THE GNARLY GNORT!!! :D

Altus_Thrawn
06-09-2003, 08:14 PM
I agree with all of the above.

Xx_Patman_xX
06-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Sorry I messed up with the title of this thread. If any mods want to change it change it to "My birthday party". Not my Birthday Birthday.

Jan Gaarni
06-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Well, I'm sure Set can have a look at that when she comes on. :)

Just press Go under the Admin Options, Set. ;) It should say -- Thread Options -- in it.

setsuko
06-09-2003, 10:35 PM
There. Thread edited. Thanks Gaarni. Mod powers... growing more powerful as I use them... cannot contain earthshaking, monstrous roar....

*Roawr!*

Xx_Patman_xX
06-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Thanks Set :D

setsuko
06-09-2003, 10:39 PM
No problems. Hey, I could get used to this! :D

Opa
06-10-2003, 12:46 AM
Patman I'll get you something special :D

Jackrabbit
06-10-2003, 01:26 AM
I can't wait Patman. I'll be sure to get you something nice, seeing as I'm like your guardian ingame :D.

Mister E
06-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Hey Patman... thats a great idea.. i only hope i am abvle to give you a present... i think ill loot some thugs and get you some stuff :p

ill be starting on Naboo yeah... but i dont know theed yet :D being a big fan of Naboo in beta.. im thinking about Kaadara.... but we'll see :D i really think we should all meet up at once.... because ..... well i cant tell you why right now... but I will once NDA is lifted... please be soon.. cuase i cant wait to tell you guys SO much stuff :D

Xx_Patman_xX
06-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Now that we know the release date, I guess I can confirm that my party will happen :D . Dont worry to much about getting me a present, getting one in the first 6 days after release will be tough. Anyways anyone that is starting in Naboo and planing to come to my little shindig just RSVP here. If anyone really wants to come but isnt starting on Naboo, talk it over with me and maybe I will find a way to lend you some credits so you can catch a charter and come over.

Murashu
06-17-2003, 09:46 PM
Just post a time and place and ill try to make it. I cant wait to see you all in the game.

Xx_Patman_xX
06-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Ill post a time and place as we get closer to the date (July 1st). Just check back here the week of and ill fill you in. Glad to see you can make it marushu. :)

Murashu
06-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Well we all need to get together as soon as we can and help each other out. The sooner we work as a team the faster we can grow.

Altus_Thrawn
06-18-2003, 12:26 AM
I'll try to make it.

I have an idea:

since I'll need some kind of crafting XP I think, I'll craft you lots and lots and lots of presents!

swediot=)
06-18-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX
Asuming the game will be out by then...

My RL birthday is July 1st. I figured I might as well make it the same for my character. So asuming the game will be out by then I thought it would be fun to have a birthday party for my character :) . I will be starting in Keren, Naboo with Jackrabbit and Donnie. We were thinking maybe we could come over into Theed and visit Thew and Wraith. A B-Day party would be really cool, you guys could give me presents! Anyway I realize that my birthday is within almost a week of the release date so I understand if any of you are not willing to leave your Starting planet quiet yet. Anyways, anyone that does plan on coming just RSVP :D

i beleive ive written the same about my character at some point in time in some thread... maybe it was my profile in the rp forums.... anyway i migth come to you bday party it depends .... cuz i think i might have a concert on that day... but i dont know hopefully i can make it... and yes the planet is a bit of an obstacle what planet are you starting on patman?

and it will also depend on whether i have the game by then or not:D

Dathan Surehand
06-18-2003, 12:34 AM
Why don't we just do that and meet up together asap @ Theed or wherever?

I agree with Murashu, that the quicker we get together the faster we will grow.

And being on a planet with former Beta testers will give us (I hope I can call myself an =A=) a distinct advantage.

Oh yeh can someone let me in the =A=?

So where will it be?:D

Altus_Thrawn
06-18-2003, 12:45 AM
I should both have the game and be availible on that day, now that I think about it.

Jatari Bazrak
06-18-2003, 02:55 AM
Yeah I hope I have it by then and if I get it the day before your B-DAY then I'll start on naboo.

Xx_Patman_xX
06-18-2003, 09:54 AM
Iam starting on Naboo Swediot...

Xx_Patman_xX
06-19-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Mister E
Hey Patman... thats a great idea.. i only hope i am abvle to give you a present... i think ill loot some thugs and get you some stuff :p

ill be starting on Naboo yeah... but i dont know theed yet :D being a big fan of Naboo in beta.. im thinking about Kaadara.... but we'll see :D i really think we should all meet up at once.... because ..... well i cant tell you why right now... but I will once NDA is lifted... please be soon.. cuase i cant wait to tell you guys SO much stuff :D yeah so ummm, why should we all meet up? :D

-=ReApEr=-
06-20-2003, 05:47 AM

ill be starting on Naboo yeah... but i dont know theed yet :D being a big fan of Naboo in beta.. im thinking about Kaadara.... but we'll see :D i really think we should all meet up at once.... because ..... well i cant tell you why right now... but I will once NDA is lifted... please be soon.. cuase i cant wait to tell you guys SO much stuff :D

Mister E is it wraith or not?? :confused: :p

Mister E
06-20-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-
Mister E is it wraith or not?? :confused: :p yep its me... Wraithy.

ill show you. Reaper i remember a convo between us and you said: I dont give a flying duck anymore :p and that was a typo :D

now believe me? ;)

Donnie Darko
06-20-2003, 07:48 PM
I'll make sure to make you something Patman. Someone was complaining on the Official Board that it only took his girlfriend 3 weeks to become a master Tailor...so in 6 days I am pretty sure I will have something nice for you. :D

Jan Gaarni
06-20-2003, 08:00 PM
Yeah, you do concider that tailoring comes more natural to girls, don't you? :D
(no offence, Set, j/k ;) )
Though, I was called speedy gonzales in highschool in my class cause I sewed (on machine) so fast. :D

Opa
06-20-2003, 11:36 PM
I will build you somtheing :D A moister vaporator and a deep crustal extractor :D

UnfrozenCaveman
06-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Well, i'll be sure to get some dancers to uh.....perform for you on your birthday :D

Donnie Darko
06-21-2003, 01:16 AM
They better have a "Jump out of giant Birthday Cake" emote!

Jatari Bazrak
06-21-2003, 04:16 AM
more like a /cheer emote
and /dance emote.

Xx_Patman_xX
06-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Ok my friends, I have come up with a date, time and location for my little b-day party.

July 1st, 5:30 pm EST, Keren Naboo.

Ill give you directions to my house later which is where we will have the party. If I dont have a house yet we can just go camping out in the wilderness. Keren doesnt have a cantina to start so unless a player architect builds one in the first week i doubt we will be able to go there. The only thing I can think of that I would want as a gift would be furniture or food. Thats all, hope to see you there! :D

-=ReApEr=-
06-25-2003, 03:41 PM
yep its me... Wraithy.

ill show you. Reaper i remember a convo between us and you said: I dont give a flying duck anymore :p and that was a typo :D

now believe me? ;)

Ah ok, proof give now. Well done. :p

Jatari Bazrak
06-29-2003, 11:56 PM
well, sorry Patman but I wont be able to come to your B-day party.:( because I wont have the game until end of July mind you, cause my parents think I'm spending to much time on the computer...(As if 4 hours is too much.)
So I'll b limiting my time here and will soon be in SWG I have everything set except the game... well I'll have it.

Opa
06-30-2003, 12:17 AM
yeah give us the coords man I am deffinatly coming bro :D wouldn't miss a fellow wookies day of birth celebration

-=ReApEr=-
06-30-2003, 05:26 AM
Yeah me too, i will take a break from Bh to come. What the hell. ;)

Altus_Thrawn
06-30-2003, 11:15 AM
I should be able to make it (I know this is the 3rd time I've said this, I'll explain:)

I am currently away from home.
On tuesday I have a 10:30 flight and should get home around 12:30. Hopefully my pre-ordered copy will already be there (I didn't pay for 24 hour shipping)....then I have to spend the time going up in artistan so I can make you good stuff....

so until tuesday, take care.

Opa
06-30-2003, 11:59 AM
I know what I am bringing, FIREWORKS :D woooo going to set all of naboo ablaze :D

-=miniSITH=-
06-30-2003, 12:32 PM
HEy Patman Ill try to come to your party tommorow.
The only problem is thati havent gotten the game yet, but hopefully Ill get it tonight!!!

Just tell us where the house is exactly.

PS: Great Idea to have a party.

Jackrabbit
06-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Patman's party is probably going to be at the Hotel in Dee'ja Peak. It's up in the mountains, and I here it is a beautiful location (haven't been there myself). Again, it's at 5:30pm EST.

I'll post updates if they happen. Please, if you can show up, do so. It will be kind of boring if it is just me, Donnie and Patman.

-=miniSITH=-
07-01-2003, 11:23 AM
How long are you guys going to be on tonight because I'm supposed to be getting the game sometime tonight and I'm wondering if i should come when i get on.:syoda: :lightning

Jackrabbit
07-01-2003, 12:03 PM
It's up to Patman. I wish he would post and confirm all the stuff I'm saying :D.

Xx_Patman_xX
07-01-2003, 12:48 PM
CONFIRMED
5:30 Deeja Peak Hotel, you can get a WP on the map if you need it.

Xx_Patman_xX
07-01-2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry, I have to change the time. Iam going out to dinner at 5:30. It will be at 3:00 EST.

Opa
07-01-2003, 07:05 PM
ahhh crap I just read that and its almost 4..well I am at the hotel now where are you guys? my name in there is Opi

[EDIT] heh heh I was on the wrong server... now I am with you guys :D

Jatari Bazrak
07-02-2003, 03:36 AM
wish I was there anyway happy birthday Patman. oh and can you post some pics if u took some?

Thew Rydur
07-02-2003, 05:47 AM
I don't think anyone did... it was a hell of a party though. :D :p

Jackrabbit
07-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I only took 3, and that was at the end. I took a group picture after you left Thew :(. And I've got a picture of me passed out, by the fountain, in my pink shorts (it's a long story). It was a hell of a party!

Thew Rydur
07-03-2003, 03:34 AM
Yes it was, I remember shooting someone... I have no idea who it was. But my sincerest apologies go to them. :p

Jatari Bazrak
07-03-2003, 03:42 AM
lol well my parents heard about my dreams and decided I could get the game.:D but there's only one problem... I dont have enough memory. soooo, I'll be getting som tomarrow and will be on hopefully 2 days max. :D I'll start on Naboo to see you guys fly to Tatooine to see Vessen then fly to Corellia. Can't wait to seee you guys.:D

Xx_Patman_xX
07-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Ok Ill give you guys the complete story on my party... it was awesome!

5 people showed up, Me, Grask, Fiba'Ona, Thew and my little Bothan Buddy i met the day before named Tea (who by the way is a really cool guy and I think we should try and convince him to join the =A= ;) ). So the party started out slow and I thought we wouldnt have a good time. We were all just akwardley sitting around trying to come up with something to talk about. Then Thew passed out the drinks and things got interesting! We had a feast, everyone was full and couldnt eat anymore. So then I started getting my presents. Fiba'Ona gave me some personalized/matching wookie jerkins and arm wraps. Thew gave me a Fizz (instrument) which Iam not able to play quit yet but I will be able to soon. Tea gave me some weapon upgrades and a fishing pole. Grask, well grask gave me a chance cube... but I have to say I play with it all the time! So after presents Grask got a little drunk and ran up on the stage in his boxers. This caused a drunken brawl. We were all fighting and throwin punches. Once we calmed down a little bit we jumped into the hotel pool and danced about. So after the hotel, we went outside to a beautiful night in Deeja Peak. We jumped off the huge waterfall and went to the top of a giant hill and set off fireworks. It was a very fun night indeed. :D

Jatari Bazrak
07-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Man, that, sounded, sooo, COOL!
well I would have been there but I just got the game and I'm going to get some more memory today so I'll see you guys in a day or two, or mabye even today. :rolleyes: hey, it could happen.:D