PDA

View Full Version : HapSlash's Website - UPDATED

HapSlash
06-10-2003, 02:00 AM
I just thought I'd post and let everyone know that I've re-designed my website. There's a whole lot of new content and a bunch of updated pics, along with a bunch of old ones as well. Here's a sneak peek at some of the newer stuff that you'll find over there.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/headsup.jpg

mariners2001
06-10-2003, 03:48 AM
please! for the love of humanity release Princess Leia! that is amazing!!! please! your work is amazing!

EDIT: oooo IG-88 TOO PLEASE...lol

HapSlash
06-10-2003, 07:41 AM
I have finished a few of them, with the exception of the weighting,... still haven't gotten that down yet. It's only a matter of time.

But to be honest, modeling them is more fun!

Delmar
06-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Great job, man. You should probably remove the Nassau Temple links from your download page since I took the site down some time ago. If you want I'll move the files to a mirror on my personal site, though; let me know.

Also - just out of curiosity but what do you do for a living? Have you thought about throwing a resume out to the gaming industry? Your side-by-side comparisons with the Imperial commanders and stormtroopers is a testament to your abilities.

The Count
06-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Very nice, I can see you are very passionate about your work and are very talented, thank you for sharing your work with us.

neo262
06-10-2003, 06:24 PM
You are a modelling legend! Hapslash, you rawk! :cool:

t3rr0r
06-10-2003, 06:37 PM
oh... my... god...

hapslash, i love you (in a purely non-homosexual way)... i can't wait for your boba fett... you think you could do some alternate skins for it, too? :D

edit: wow... i just saw all the rest of the site... wow... all i can say is... just... wow...

Darth]-[azard
06-10-2003, 06:44 PM
YAY! SCORPY!!!

Archonon
06-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Wow Hap! It's been a while.

Congrats for the new site, I haven't been able to access it yet because it says the bandwith is exceeded but I'll continue trying.
Your models look excellent from that pic you posted, your modelling skills have skyrocketed.

I really hate to ask but any progress with my fave non-SW couple John and Aeryn? Are they going to be models now or are they still skins? The skins you were making for them looked great, though I realize as new models they would be amazing, I'm still hoping to see them in JO at some point before JA comes out. ;) But I also know SW models might take priority after all. Man I miss Farscape....

Great to hear from you again, I thought you were long gone by now, I really look forward to your models.

HapSlash
06-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Thanks!

Gee, I didn't think that there would be that many visits at once, already hit my hourly max bandwidth three times today,....
shock1

what program do you use ? those shots looks awsome
could you tell me witch model you planned to finish first
I'm using 3DS Max to model and render them. It does take some nice shots, due to it's ability to render them at different resolutions, but it's base lighting isn't quite the same as you would get in game.

I'm looking at getting the X-Wing Pilot Luke finished first. I've got him about 20% weighted at this point, but I'm having some funky deformation issues.

I've got the the modeling finished on the Imperial Officer and the Snowtrooper, and they're in line to be weighted.

The next batch of finished models will probably be Bespin Luke, IG-88, and the Gamorrean, although I may hold 88 off for a bounty hunter model pack,...
:mad1

I can't wait for your boba fett... you think you could do some alternate skins for it, too?
What kind of alternate skins were you thinking of,...?

t3rr0r
06-10-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by HapSlash
What kind of alternate skins were you thinking of,...?
i was thinking of team skins and possibly jango.

another thing... are you going to be sticking around for jedi academy? because i'd love to see your work in there, too. :D

HapSlash
06-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Delmar
You should probably remove the Nassau Temple links from your download page since I took the site down some time ago.
Yeah,... I've been meaning to do that,... but I just never got around to it. There are a few other defunct links that I still need to take care of as well.

Also - just out of curiosity but what do you do for a living? Have you thought about throwing a resume out to the gaming industry? Well,... technically I'm between jobs right now, but as far as my local employment office is concerned I'm a janitor. I've thought about doing something like that, but I wouldn't know where to begin. Right now this isn't much more than a hobby. It would be cool though,...

I really hate to ask but any progress with my fave non-SW couple John and Aeryn? Are they going to be models now or are they still skins? The Farscape projects are coming along rather slow lately,... I've spent a lot of time checking out the Dark Forces material and making some special models for the mod. I have done some modeling for Farscape, but it's been fairly basic up to this point. I haven't done anything for Aeryn, but I have done some modeling on a few others. I posted most of the stuff I've done on the website, so you should be able to see it,... eventually. :dev7:

[QUOTE]i was thinking of team skins and possibly jango.
another thing... are you going to be sticking around for jedi academy? because i'd love to see your work in there, too[QUOTE]I'll do team skins as I would with any project, but I don't know about Jango,... there are just too many differences to make an accurate Jango by reskinning, but I may alter the model to make Jango.

As far as JA is concerned, who knows,...

neo262
06-11-2003, 01:45 AM
I would worship if you made a Matrix skinpack!!! :D:D

Delmar
06-11-2003, 03:03 PM
I've thought about doing something like that, but I wouldn't know where to begin.

Originally posted at http://www.ravensoft.com/jobs.html
If you are a 2D Artist or 3D Modeler:
We are not hiring 2-D, 3-D Artists or Animators at this time. We are, however, constantly looking for good artists/animators as candidates, in case an artist position becomes available.

What Kind Of Art Samples Do I Send?
Whether you are 2-D or 3-D artist, we like to see drawing samples of different subjects - humans, creatures, animals, space ships, buildings, etc. Send us anything that shows your drawing ability. We prefer to see samples from sketchbooks, concepts, or comic book type artwork. Secondly, we would like to see samples of computer art, from Photoshop other paint programs, or any 3-D programs (this goes for the texture and skin artists). Low polygon modelers also need to show examples of drawing ability. It is not necessary for 2-D artists to know any computer programs; just show plenty of samples that showcase your drawing ability. Do not send us original copies of your artwork!!! We don’t have the time or resources to send original materials back. Photocopies will do nicely.

How and Where to Send Samples?
You may send Raven your samples via E-mail attachments (see addresses below) or send a link so we can view them on your web page. If you are sending them by snail mail, then send samples and resume to:

Raven Software
c/o 2D/3D Art Samples - Brian Pelletier
Three Point Place, Suite 1 Madison, WI

E-mail: art@ravensoft.com

Due to the backlog of samples and the volume we receive (not to mention our busy schedules), it will generally take a month or so to get back to you, acknowledging that we received the samples. If it goes beyond a month, please contact us again and we’ll get right back to you. We appreciate your interest in Raven Software and we do look at all of the samples.

There you go!

neo262
06-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Nooo Matrix skinpack?:( I'm gonna cry. Well, anyway, I bet Hapslash could make it into Raven software by sending some of his samples!

Padawan_7
06-13-2003, 12:51 AM
Wow, that's some amazing work there Hap!!! :D
I wish you good luck on rigging them.

although I may hold 88 off for a bounty hunter model pack,...

Ah...come on HapSlash...don't be mean like that. ;) :D

HapSlash
06-13-2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the info Delmar, I might just have to look into that.

Sorry neo262,... While I think the Matrix is cool in it's own right, I just don't feel that it would merge very well with the world of Star Wars.

And the whole idea about a bounty hunters model pack,... I just thought that Dengar, 4-LOM, Bossk, and Zuckuss would fare better if they were attached to 88 and a new Boba...
:dev11:

I'd also like to apologize for the inconvenience to those who tried to access the site while it was down.
:monkey4:
My website seems to be back to normal working order,... for now. Since I posted the url, my site has exceeded it's hourly bandwidth 8 times. On the day that I posted it, the website received over 1200 hits even though it went down around 3pm cst and remained so for the rest of the day.

I have to admit,... I didn't expect to see that much usage. As long as it doesn't get swamped again, it should be fine. To avoid this happening in the future, I'll probably be updating it more regularly now, keeping a list of the last few updates on the main page.

Well, I guess it's time that I'd better get back to work on those models,... Thanks for showing your interest!

:dev7:

Pnut_Man
06-13-2003, 10:02 AM
You don't know how grateful the jedi outcast community would be if you simply released that current sand trooper skin as a replacement for raven's crap stormtrooper model

BTW, you kick ass at modelling and skinning, keep on doing it ;) (and be sure to import those babies to jk3!)

HapSlash
06-13-2003, 11:40 AM
Unfortunately the skin I have wouldn't be of much use on the model that comes with the game. Raven's model uses a mirrored texture for both the left and right half of the body, which is one of the things I've been undoing while creating the new model.

The project started out as a simple reworking of the Stormtrooper, but I figured that if I had to go through all of the work that it takes to make a new model, I might as well add the parts to make him a true Sandtrooper.

t3rr0r
06-13-2003, 07:06 PM
hap, do you think one day it's possible you may create a new darth vader? the current one out is fine and all, but he doesn't quite have the evil air about him...

HapSlash
06-14-2003, 02:09 AM
That would be an interesting project to work on,...

But I didn't think that anyone really disliked the Vader model that was out there,... The one that I've seen didn't really look that bad, especially when you compare it to some of the horrid stuff that has been released recently.

Azrael
06-14-2003, 02:31 AM
Holy Christ, he's alive!:)

Edit: Just thought I'd mention this completely useless fact: your Farscape skins are the main reason I got hooked on the prematurely cancelled um... opus. Okay, carry on.

t3rr0r
06-14-2003, 02:49 PM
That would be an interesting project to work on,...

But I didn't think that anyone really disliked the Vader model that was out there,... The one that I've seen didn't really look that bad, especially when you compare it to some of the horrid stuff that has been released recently.
it's a good model and skin, but it kinda looks like the dusty, good darth vader... you know, in rotj when the helmets switch back and forth from evil eyes to wide eyes when palpatine is frying luke.

http://www.jk2files.com/screenshots/7/files/3951.jpg http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthvader/img/curve.jpg

nomad
06-16-2003, 04:55 AM
Great to see you around and posting, HapSlash!
The WIP's at your site are tremendous... amazing...
All of them.

I've been looking forward to many of your works since you first revealed them, way back.

One thing I wanted to say is that I think your Leia model looks beautiful. I see that you put a few negative comments about that model on your site... what is it about the model that you're not happy with? I do really hope that Leia sneaks up on your priority list. (just my selfish desires)

Thanks for sharing all your work, I hope you get all of those models out successfully.

-nomad

MTFBWY

HapSlash
06-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Thanks,... hopefully I'll start releasing something soon.

One thing I wanted to say is that I think your Leia model looks beautiful. I see that you put a few negative comments about that model on your site... what is it about the model that you're not happy with?I have my own abstract way of doing things, and I can understand any confusion resulting because of it.

Since I've reworked my website, I've altered the way I'm displaying each project,... Instead of completely altering the pages with each update, I'm keeping a few progressive steps posted for those interested in seeing how the project is evolving. I've just been separating each update, using a line, with the most recent one on top. So my comments on the bottom of the page don't necessarily represent my current thoughts about the project.

As with the Leia page I stated that the model wasn't very good, because at the time I hated the way it looked. The proportions were way off even by basic human standards, which is understandable, as I originally based her off of the Jan model.

Dante Alastor
06-17-2003, 08:18 PM
you have some sick models hapslash, i cant wait until the lukes are released!

I was wondering, have you ever considering doing any of the characters from the prequels, like an Ep 2 Obi-Wan and Anakain?

HapSlash
06-19-2003, 04:44 PM
I currently don't have any future plans for projects involving the 'prequels',... but I never thought about making my own Vader either.

It's mainly because there were so many models being released for episodes I & II, that I pretty much figured that just about everything would have been done before I got around to it. But then again, it's also partially because I don't really care all that much for the 'prequels'. I like them because they are Star Wars movies, but I thought that TPM wasn't very good; while AOTC was hilariously awful.

Oh,... and I'll try making my models less disturbing in the future,... :dev7:

SKull104
06-20-2003, 02:13 PM
It has waited for the model of Luke of EP5 for a long time.
Please, release.....:D

superracer0022
06-20-2003, 07:47 PM
looking great hapslash, cant wait for some of them to be released, would definitly use your stormtrooper in sp

The Cheat
06-20-2003, 08:05 PM
those models look real sweet, cant wait to see them get released

superracer0022
06-21-2003, 01:26 AM
hey the cheat, did you get my present?

The Cheat
06-21-2003, 01:29 AM
yeah, thanks for all of those points man. HOMESTAR RUNNER IS AWESOME!! :sbdance

Emon
06-21-2003, 03:07 PM
I don't like the color scheme one bit, but the content is excellent. :)

HapSlash
06-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by t3rr0r
hap, do you think one day it's possible you may create a new darth vader? Well,... you asked for it. :vader3:

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/vader.jpg

The Count
06-21-2003, 06:56 PM
You're new Darth Vader looks very how can I put it very imposing, I like it alot, I don't know how to put this because I'm not texture artist, however if comparing it to the other Vader Model(s) if you were to skin it, could you make the skin more a sort of shiny black, I don't know how to put that any better sorry, but thats what bugged me with the other model, it seemed a bit greyish.

HapSlash
06-21-2003, 07:01 PM
If the texturing included shaders, it could have more of a shine to it,... yeah.

t3rr0r
06-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Well,... you asked for it. :vader3:

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/vader.jpg
glad you decided to create him. :D he's already looking more correctly proportioned. :)

/me imagines a cutscene of some future level with vader being flanked by two stormtroopers

The Count
06-21-2003, 08:39 PM
If the texturing included shaders, it could have more of a shine to it,... yeah.

Oh bollocks, well I'm sure it will look excellent anyway.

The Cheat
06-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Hapslash you are awesome. it seems like u enjoy modeling more then tweaking them to get them ingame

HapSlash
06-23-2003, 02:39 AM
Perhaps, but at this point I really wouldn't know,... These are the first models I've ever created, and the first game I've ever done any moding for. I'm getting close to actually getting something in-game, but the weighting process is a long and arduous task, especially when you aren't sure of what you're doing.

The Cheat
06-23-2003, 05:12 PM
which one are you getting close to getting in game? is it the gammorean for the dark forces mod?

HapSlash
06-24-2003, 11:12 AM
The X-Wing pilot is about 30-40% weighted, then I'll probably get to the Imperial Officer, Snowtrooper, then the Gamorrean,...

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 11:35 AM
i noticed that your pilot models have these straps around their legs, are these gonna be there when you put the models ingame?

HapSlash
06-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Most likely,... unless I can't get them to deform properly. In that case, I'll probably just end up texturing them on.

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 05:05 PM
if i dont like the straps would i be able to remove them with a surf file?

HapSlash
06-24-2003, 06:10 PM
probably,...

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 07:31 PM
ok thanks, once it is released i will probably play it with the straps but i just dont like the look of it as of right now so if i dont like it ingame i will just use a surf file to turn it off, other then that though it is a great model imo.

btw, i thought it was going to be luke in a xwing uniform

HapSlash
06-24-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by TheCheat
btw, i thought it was going to be luke in a xwing uniform

Yeah,... basically.

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 08:29 PM
have you ever thought about doing models from the prequels or are you only going to do models for the oringinal trilogy?

superracer0022
06-24-2003, 09:22 PM
just a quick question, what is a surf file?

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 09:25 PM
a surf file is a simple file that allows you to remove things from a model

for example, i used a surf file to remove kyles shoulder pad, belt, and collar with a surf file that i created

superracer0022
06-24-2003, 09:29 PM
i cant figure out how to make one, could you explain it to me?

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 09:36 PM
you will use notepad to create the file
if you are making the changes to the regular skin name it model_default.surf, if changing the red skin name it model_red.surf, and if changing the blue skin name it model_blue.surf

you will need to know what the bodypart is called in the skin file to be able to modify it. open the model_default.skin file in the original pk3 file to find what it is called

if you were going to remove the collar, belt, and shoulderpad from the kyle model then the text in the surf file would be the following

surfOff "hips_belt torso_collar torso_shoulder_pad"

you would then put the surf file in a pk3 file (i suggest using pakscape) and make sure you use the right directorys, for the kyle skin it would be "model" then "players" and then "kyle" and the surf files would go in the kyle directory

then put the pk3 file in the base folder

superracer0022
06-24-2003, 09:43 PM
ok i have made the surf files (mine will remove jans goggles) but i dont have that pakscape program, where can i download that?

The Cheat
06-24-2003, 09:46 PM
you can get pakscape here http://www.effiles.com/file.info?ID=1327 i know it is not a jedi outcast site but it will still work great and i think it is easier to use then winzip

superracer0022
06-24-2003, 09:50 PM
ok, i got it working, thanks for the help cheat, i guess you do learn something new every day

The Count
06-25-2003, 07:52 PM
HapSlash will all these models have facial support?

For the love of God they have to.

The Cheat
06-25-2003, 11:15 PM
they better have facial support for when i put them into single player. hey he says he values accuracy and last time i checked people open their mouths when they talk so if they dont have facial support i dont think that would be very accurate

HapSlash
06-26-2003, 10:19 PM
Well,... that answer and more can be located in the confines of this thread. It's not even a full 2 pages long so I can't imagine them being too hard to find,...

The Cheat
06-26-2003, 10:33 PM
i must be blind because i couldnt find it but oh well, maybe it will pop out at me later

HapSlash
06-26-2003, 11:34 PM
Oops,... No, you're not blind, I guess I'm just stupid.

Someone asked me the same question somewhere else. But to answer your question here,... Yeah, I intend to have all the models I work on completely animated, including models like the Gamorrean. I just guess my mind must be going,..

My mind is going,..

My mind is going,..

Dave!?

The Cheat
06-27-2003, 12:01 AM
probably because you are working so hard to make us these awesome models, maybe you should take a break

superracer0022
07-02-2003, 03:42 AM
how about an update hapslash

HapSlash
07-02-2003, 04:09 AM
An update on what, specifically...? ;)

The Count
07-02-2003, 10:16 PM
bloody hell that Darth Vader is amazing.

The Cheat
07-02-2003, 10:21 PM
yeah it is, cant wait for that to be released as well as all of your other models hapslash

ronbrothers
07-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Hap,

"Breathtaking" seems like such a cliche remark, but there's not much else I can say in looking at your models.

I'm very much looking foward to seeing these released.

clu
07-03-2003, 02:56 AM
This is the first time I have looked at your work and I am really impressed. You can really tell you just love doing this stuff too. There is so much care put into the textures especially. Modelling is really top notch. Very nice work.

-clu

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Personally, Hapslash, I'm a huge admirer of your art. I find myself frustrated with so many of these modelers (though they are talented). They focus soley on the prequels. Which I personally despise. So thank you very much for being the balance man. Your awesome man.

Have you ever thought of doing a dark Empire Luke? Or maybe one of the Solo Kids? I'd love to see a de luke. And I have many reference pics for the solo children.

HapSlash
07-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Thanks everyone,...
Your opinions are highly valued and your praise is always accepted,... :dev7:

I find myself frustrated with so many of these modelers (though they are talented). They focus soley on the prequels. Which I personally despise.Yeah, my focus has been primarily the classic trilogy, for I too have ultimately been disappointed with the prequels.

I could have lived with Episode I, but after seeing Episode II,... that was the second time in my life where I walked out of a theater while thinking to myself, "What in the name of god was that?!... I think I've just been ripped off" , the only time before that was after 'The Lord of the Rings',...

Now I have the feeling that Episode III will be exponentially worse than it's predecessors. In fact at this moment I'm not even planing to see it in the theater. Lucasfilms will have to have a supreme trailer, of extraordinary magnitude, before I'll ever put my money down for it.

Have you ever thought of doing a dark Empire Luke? Or maybe one of the Solo Kids?I have given some thought to doing more work with the expanded universe, but I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of it.

While some of the characters would be interesting to work on, at the rate I'm going, I'm not sure if I would ever get around to actually finishing them. I know that a lot of the projects I would like to do will probably never even get to the planning stages, so I've been trying to buckle down and get some select models finished before starting any new ones.

But you never know, I just might find the urge to do another EU or two in the future,... ;)

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-03-2003, 07:08 PM
That's wonderful to hear. Someone finally agrees with me. Anyway, I just got a look at your page. I really like your Bespin Luke. Very well done. Oh, and I walked out of the theatre as well. Just awful. Went home and watched Empire instead.

Dante Alastor
07-03-2003, 07:24 PM
yeah i agree with jedi hunter, your bespin luke is awsome! i also think your rotj luke is too.

when do u think youll be close to finishing those?

The Cheat
07-05-2003, 07:27 PM
hey hapslash, have you ever thought about making a yoda model based on esb and rotj? i think it would be cool to have one made just for those movies and not based on the prequels

HapSlash
07-05-2003, 09:35 PM
As a playable character??

The Cheat
07-05-2003, 09:51 PM
yeah, kind of like kinjas except have this one based on the esb yoda

HapSlash
07-05-2003, 10:31 PM
If I were to make an ESB Yoda, I would want to try and make him as accurate as I can,... which, I fear, would make for some pretty odd looking animations.

-------------------- *BEGIN AOTC RANT HERE* --------------------

But quite frankly, I never saw Yoda as being an action character before. Seeing this 'little swirling ball of fury' from Episode II disgusted me to no end.

I can remember back when Empire came out, everyone was in awe of Yoda. His face was plastered everywhere and on everything. Hell, some people even devoted their way of life to his 'teachings'. The impression I was always left with was that Yoda was more like a monk, who would stand his ground, but would never fight. I was quite disappointed with the way the character was treated in AOTC. First to be assaulted with his mind numbingly awful dialogue, but then having to put up with that fight scene,...

:barf::syoda:

-------------------- *END AOTC RANT HERE* --------------------

Infinity Blade
07-05-2003, 10:49 PM
I've never thought Yoda to be much of an action character either. I mean, he hobbles with a cane.....

If he had just used the force to repel Dooku, then I'd think better of the scene...

The Cheat
07-05-2003, 11:07 PM
hey yoda opened up a can on dooku and that was awesome, why else would he be teaching the younglings how to use the lightsaber? yoda is one bad mofo with the lightsaber and that was awesome

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 01:24 AM
Well, it's not that at all. It's the scene. The only reason Lucas had yoda fight is to get more people in those movie seats. He wanted to top vader and maul. So he shoved Yoda in. And it just really made me mad. He took everything mystical about yoda away with that scene. I used to imagine wy yoda was considored so powerful. I thought it was that he was a visionary. Intelligent beyond even a Jedi. But I guess Lucas couldn't leave anything to your imagination. He HAD to make yoda fight. Had to destroy everything. Had to explain the force. The force can't be mystical. Noooo, it HAS to be explained. It's just dumb. As is the entire prequel storyline. It offers nothing but bad puns, and flashy action scenes. Comparing these movies with the original...I vote the original. It had SO much more. More variety, more in depth story. Wasn't caught up in making special effects. Was more in telling the story. A great story. And Lucas also destroyed all my respect for old Ben, by turning him into this robot like character. I once thought that it couldn't get worse than Phantom Menace. Well, then there's Attack Of The Clones. Tops it on the crap meter. If you ask me, the prequels never happened. I prefer mystery rather than stupid half assed explainations and flashy fight scenes. Not to mention that whiny little brat Anakin. No way I can imagine him as that badass Darth Vader. Vader was and still is the man. Not this Hayden kid. Whoa, man that felt good. Okay, I got it out of my system. Thanks for letting me vent. That felt so refreshing.

PS. No one could act their way out of a ball sack in those movies either. I wanted to kill that little fett kid. And those "younglings" weren't at all good either. Younglings, stupidest idea I've ever heard. Wait no, Jango fett is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Okay, rant over. Back on topic.

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 12:29 PM
One last thing, you should have noted I have nothing bad to say about the original trilogy. Hense, I love Star Wars. Just not the new version. Also, I can respect your opinion on it as well. And you're right, I should have saved it for the swamp, but it felt nice to finally get that off my chest.

So back on topic, Hap that model of empire luke is astounding. I called my brother today and had him take a look. Being a modeler himself, he was amazed at the amount of detail you us in your models. As am I. I'm a sketch artist. Primarily drawing people. So I have a huge appretiation for detail. Man that's just beautiful. And accurate.

PS. That avatar I have is of luke, not obiwan, not anakin and not jar jar, but luke, the man.

HapSlash
07-06-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks, The Bespin Luke started off a skin and trying to make a model from it without having to change the textures has been a little tricky, but I think it's turning out fairly well.

The Darth Vader model is far from being finished at this point. His body, gloves, boots, and control boxes are the only things with textures on them so far. Everything else is pretty much just solid colors at this point. His eyes were made a brighter red so that they would stand out at first,... they will be different when I actually texture them.

P.S. I want to continue saying bad things about Episode II, but you're right,... this isn't the place for it.

The Cheat
07-06-2003, 03:36 PM
your vader looks awesome as do all of your models hapslash

and by the way, the story in the original trilogy was not that much better...oh we can't be original, lets just have another death star

Bart Skywalker
07-07-2003, 04:16 AM
Hapslash, your models are the BEST for JO, and SO accurate! You sould make an ANH Luke in his farm outfit, and Luke and Han in stormtrooper suits. I was working on the those two models but stopped when I saw your great stormtrooper model.

P.S. It seems to take you a long time to get these in-game. You sould try teaming up with Kevin Colye. I heard he can put a model in game in a matter of hours.

The Cheat
07-07-2003, 11:43 AM
yeah if you got help after the model was made so that u can continue working on the other models while somebody else puts them ingame it should reduce time by a bit

HapSlash
07-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I've thought about that, and have been talking to a few people who I think could help me do just that.

But, you have to remember that while their weighting my models, they won't have time to work on their own projects. I know that weighting a model takes a lot of time, and while Kevin Coyle may boast that he can get a model into the game in a matter of hours, he's only been weighting one LOD, which is about a third of the total work, and to be honest, I haven't been very impressed with the way he's weighted his models.

I've been watching Infinity Blade weight his Dark Forces Kyle model, I've never before seen anyone put that much care and effort into weighting a model. If I were to get anyone to do it, it would be him.

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 11:24 PM
i guess your right that if they are rushed they just are not the same quality as if plenty of care is put into the tweaking of the model

Bart Skywalker
07-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Okay, i guess you are right, but it would be good to team up with someone. So you can work more on your models and they will be put into game sooner.

P.S. What about those other questions I asked?

HapSlash
07-09-2003, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I meant to answer your questions in my last message, but it started to get long-winded and didn't get around to it,...

An ANH Luke model is a possability, but the available skin is still pretty good.

After I get done weighting the Stormtrooper it wouldn't take that much more work to whip up the other two, so I might just do those,...

HapSlash
07-10-2003, 04:55 PM
So,... how'd you find that?

HapSlash
07-10-2003, 07:38 PM
What exactly did you put in the url,...?

Tripod is supposed to be set up so you can't do that.

Bart Skywalker
07-10-2003, 10:45 PM
An Ewok model?! You're probably p'ed off that he "hacked" into your site and showed it, but why did you want to keep it hidden? Anyway, I did think the ANH Luke skin was good but it could be a lot more accurate with its own model, and everyone knows how much you care about accuracy (i do, too). Luke and Han stormtrooper models are easy to make, the only problem may be polycount. Speaking of which, what is the average polycount of the models you finished modeling. Just curious to see if it takes more polys to make models more accurate.

P.S. After looking at the new screens of JA, I saw that there are some new models in the game that you are already making and yours are better (i.e. Snowtroopers). Before I even play the game, I'm probably going to open it and replace those models:D .

HapSlash
07-11-2003, 12:49 AM
As part of the Dark Forces Mod group it's my job to come up with new models that will eventually be included in the project. The Ewok is a hidden character in the original Dark Forces game, so I quickly threw together a mock up of an Ewok to see what the rest of the team thoughts were on that particular secret. I had never intended on making ewoks as playable characters for the game, it was more of a one-shot thing.

I'm not mad that someone found out about it. I have a number of pages you can't get to from the site, and have always considered that happening. I'm just not sure how he did it and would like to find out how,...

Your polygon question is a bit more difficult to answer. My response was getting pretty long so I've decided that it would be best to post it in another message after I've finished it.

And as for the Jedi Academy stuff, I would need to see some close-ups of the models before I could really give an honest opinion on what I thought about them. I've been told the same thing a couple of times, but I've never seen any decent pictures of the Snowtrooper. Does anyone have any links to good pictures of him?

HapSlash
07-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Here's that long winded reply on polygon count that I was promising,.. For those who are disinterested in the technical aspects of polygon count and information an LODs than avoid this at all cost, cause that's all it is,...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go only by the highest detailed LOD then the default models span anywhere from 2400 for the Jedi on up to 3400 for Jan. Generally my models span close to that amount. For instance the IG-88 I've been working on is only about 2600 while the Darth Vader I've been fiddling with is around 3600. So,... yes, my models do tend to be a little bit more poly intensive than most models.

But to be honest, poly count is more complex than just that,... If you take into affect the 4 different LODs that the game supports, and utilize them, then you have the ability to get the most out of your model.

Here's an example,...

First I'll take a well known model, say Count Dooku. He's around 2800 polys, well under the widely accepted 3000 limit. Next I'll take the Darth Vader I'm working on. I'll just say 3600 for now. At first you could say that there's a huge difference in the poly count, and that Vader would be much harder on your machine. But,... Dooku only has one LOD while Vader will have four.

If I were to make the different LODs, say

1-3600 2-2900 3-1900 4-1000

All totaled, they would equal out to be 9,400, while Dooku uses the same 2800 for every LOD level and ends up being 11,200. So when taking the LODs into consideration a lower poly model lacking LODs will be more poly intensive than a higher one that includes them.

I've even been rather conservative when calculating the different LOD levels,... The average polygon count of the LODs for the default models is down around 800 for LOD3 and 400 for LOD4.

But with the evident advantages of using LODs also comes the inherent burden of having to weight the 4 different LODs as if they were 4 separate models. I believe that this is the reason as to why most modelers don't even bother with them at all. Unfortunately they don't realize the benefits of using the LODs otherwise we might have even greater looking models out there then we already do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably much more information than most people are interested in, but I wanted to be as thorough as possible. So, in summary the models that I'm working on, some of which can be higher in polygons, will probable be no more debilitating to your system, and in some cases even less, than most of the average models available for download.

The Cheat
07-11-2003, 11:14 PM
i think an ewok for multiplayer would be awesome, probably the model i want the most, they are just so cool

Bart Skywalker
07-13-2003, 07:14 PM
I'm interested in the technical part of game making but I do agree that a lot of people aren't. It's good to here that you are including LOD's in all your models. I was starting to worry that I would have to upgrade my computer to play your models.

I was so glad to hear awhile ago in this thread that you are giving all your models (with mouths) full facial animations. That is usally the first question I ask modellers because I play mostly SP and like to convert the models that people make, and I really hate it when I see people talking through closed mouths in cutscenes. Anyway, I was wondering how do you animate models with weird mouths, like the Gamorrean. I was thinking that with the Gamorrean that you would give it no inner teeth, because all(or most) of it's teeth stick out of its mouth. And, how do you animate it without having the "outer" teeth bend with the mouth? Just wondering.

P.S. How come you hide some of your WIPs? Showing all you models will attract more people, and you wouldn't get requests for models you are already are working on.

HapSlash
07-13-2003, 07:40 PM
I haven't really been worried too much about weighting the Gammorean's face yet. And probably won't until I actually have completed weighting the model I'm working on now.

There are a number of reasons as to why I don't have all the pages accessible. Some of it just hasn't progressed far enough for me to actually put a page up there. Others are ones that I never intended to make playable characters for the game. But the most important reason is bandwidth. Ever since I started updating my site again I've gone over my bandwidth allowance quite a few times. The more pages I have up, the more bandwidth is used when people look at them. That's really why I've taken down most of the sections that have little to no content. As is I'm steadily closing in on the ultimate 1GB bandwidth limit set forth by the server. So I imagine once it's been reached the site will be down for good.

Infinity Blade
07-13-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Bart Skywalker
P.S. How come you hide some of your WIPs? Showing all you models will attract more people, and you wouldn't get requests for models you are already are working on.
I know of several good reasons for hiding work, but I'll keep it to just the bare minimum....

The ewok was more of a quick job to get an idea of it, and he showed it to the DF Mod team more of as a thought and possibility, and less of an actual WIP.

That, and the ewok was supposed to be sort of a "possible Surprise".... of which now there is no chance.

There's more I could say, but that should be enough for this.... What I'd like to know is how Scouttrooper got into the directory for Hapslash's site...

If he's hacking it, then Hap really needs to change passwords and etc.... Maybe be more watchful about his online security. And if there is anything sensitive that Hap has there, he really needs to remove access to it. That and he should make sure he has a back up of his site, just in case anyone decides to mess with it. (ie - the JKII.net recent attack).

If he didn't hack, then I'd like to know what he did, because Tripod doesn't normally allow that sort of viewing for the directories.

Bart Skywalker
07-13-2003, 08:30 PM
But the most important reason is bandwidth. Ever since I started updating my site again I've gone over my bandwidth allowance quite a few times. The more pages I have up, the more bandwidth is used when people look at them. That's really why I've taken down most of the sections that have little to no content.

Well, if thats the case, you should just create an account with another webpage server like Geocities. You could keep all the pages you currently have at Tripod at Tripod and you put other pages at another server. Then, just put links to them on your site. I've done that before but for different reasons.

superracer0022
07-20-2003, 06:50 PM
wow your models are awesome, i cant wait for some of them to get ingame

TK-8252
08-08-2003, 01:09 AM
HapSlash, PLEASE update your website! It's been a month and 7 days now. I'm going insane! :headbump

Mex
08-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Must get that vader. NOW! So good!

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 07:31 PM
WOW HapSlash, you're really one of the best modelers out there. When I looked at your models....man
:drop2:

TK-8252
08-08-2003, 08:04 PM
ONE of the best?! Heck, he's better than the ones at Raven Software!! :bounfire:

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
ONE of the best?! Heck, he's better than the ones at Raven Software!! :bounfire:

I have to agree with that:D

TK-8252
08-09-2003, 12:48 AM
This other guy, Infinity Blade, is another REALLY good modeller. He made the Dark Forces Mercenary Kyle model. HapSlash has some competition! :roll1:

HapSlash
08-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Sorry I haven't updated the site in a while, but all the talk of JA lately has lessened my interest in modding somewhat. And I've primarily been away from my computer, working on my sculpting.

As far as the models go, I've been going through the thankless process of working with LOD's. So, there really isn't a lot to show anyway. I might have something updated this weekend, but I can't promise anything.

Wudan
08-09-2003, 04:11 PM
This other guy, Infinity Blade, is another REALLY good modeller. He made the Dark Forces Mercenary Kyle model. HapSlash has some competition! :roll1:
Modellers who work on the same mod are generally not competitive in a vindictive sense - they are at worst inspired by the work of others.

TK-8252
08-09-2003, 05:52 PM
I know that they don't really "compete" but I just wanted to show how good a modeller that Infinity Blade is. (Since HapSlash is like the Living Dead Jedi of modelling)

ninja
08-24-2003, 04:21 AM
hey hapslash i was wondering if the models will be available to download besides the MOD?

TK-8252
08-24-2003, 04:32 AM
The models he has at his website will be available for regular download, but some Dark Forces-specific models like General Mohc might not be put up for download.

TK-8252
08-27-2003, 12:09 AM
HapSlash!! What are you doing to me?! The new Sandtrooper pic on your website doesn't show up!!!!

HapSlash
08-27-2003, 12:35 AM
Don't worry, it's the same pic I posted in the Dark Forces Forum. It will work here in a minute though,...

If you find anything else not working let me know

t3rr0r
08-30-2003, 01:24 PM
wow, that's super-sexy, hapslash.

TK-8252
09-10-2003, 08:41 PM
NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the Imperial Navy Trooper update! Can't wait to replace the Imperial Workers with the mean guys in black!

I have a couple suggestions for the Navy Trooper... You should remove the arm-mounted key and holder, and put the Imperial logo there. Also, the front torso texture could use a redo, the line down the middle should go, Corto's commando has a good texture for the torso.

HapSlash, I really hope you continue to work on the AT-AT Pilot... We really need one. :atpilot:

BTW, some of those new Gamorrean pics are a bit... disturbing. I'd rather not have seen them. :barf:

HapSlash
09-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Thanks,... although, I was kind of happy with the way that chest texture turned out.

I had the Gamorrean in-progress pics laying around for a while now, but never posted them because I was so busy. I recently had a little spare time so I decided to go ahead and make up the rest of the page. Besides, it's not every day that you get to post naked pics of a headless 6 ft. pig-man,...

t3rr0r
09-12-2003, 12:17 PM
he's looking awesome, hapslash... can't wait to see your work in game. *rubs hands together eagerly* :D

t3rr0r
11-12-2003, 03:21 PM
i've never been a fan of farscape, hap, but your aeryn sun looks impressive thus far. can't wait to see what you do with the hair.

i also like how you've improved mohc's looks.

love the new e-11, too. are you going to be doing any other weapons?

Eets
11-13-2003, 02:03 AM
Damn it all, HapSlash. I remember how great your skins and models were from the JO days, but this is just beyond all that!

You're too fricking good! :D

Please tell me you're employed as lead model design at some sort of big-named game development company!! ^_^

HapSlash
11-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Eets
Please tell me you're employed as lead model design at some sort of big-named game development company!! ^_^ No such luck,... I'm still plodding away at this only in my spare time.

are you going to be doing any other weapons? I have done some tinkering with a few other weapons, but I haven't been trying too hard to get any of them in-game. Although I have been keeping them around 800 polys just to see if I could do it.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/weapons.jpg

If they were to be put into the game, I can't imagine which weapons most of them would replace,... I've done a bunch of non-Star Wars weapons as well, but they're all in about the same condition as these.

[JKZ]_Yun
11-13-2003, 01:53 PM
oh my gud hap you are best!!!

TK-8252
11-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Vewy vewy nice, Happy Slasher!

Some advice for you, replace the Imperial Heavy Repeater with the BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle, replace the Bryar Pistol in outcast, and the BlasTech DL-44 Blaster Pistol in academy. You could just add the BlasTech EE-3 Blaster Rifle as an NPC only weapon, for Boba Fett to use in academy.

t3rr0r
11-13-2003, 10:18 PM

If they were to be put into the game, I can't imagine which weapons most of them would replace,... I've done a bunch of non-Star Wars weapons as well, but they're all in about the same condition as these.
i concur with tk.

also, just an idea... a proton grenade (what the strike team used to blow up the shield generator on endor's moon) might be a good replacement for the remote detonators.

a t-21 would be another possibility to replace the repeater.

HapSlash
11-14-2003, 02:20 AM
You could just add the BlasTech EE-3 Blaster Rifle as an NPC only weapon, for Boba Fett to use in academy. Not a bad idea,... but what does Boba use in the game? Still haven't played it.

a t-21 would be another possibility to replace the repeater. I did start on the T-21, but clear and detailed reference photos have been hard to come by.

Miko Reglia
11-14-2003, 03:31 AM
i believe boba uses the e-11 blaster rifle used by the stormtroopers in game:)

he also switches to rockets sometimes, which are pain in the asses man:D

HapSlash
11-14-2003, 04:32 AM
hmmm,... that's kinda lazy.

Here's an image of the T-21 that I was working on.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/t21.jpg

Azymn
11-14-2003, 05:43 AM

If they were to be put into the game, I can't imagine which weapons most of them would replace,...
I have a small coding project in mind that would allow for dozens of weapons, so I for one really look forward to seeing what you can get in-game.

Sum-Won Ells
11-14-2003, 02:54 PM
http://www.partsofsw.com has a few pictures of the T-21 (and literal tonnes of other things, props, costumes, you name it). They also have the technical drawings for the Lewis Machine Gun, which the original T-21 prop was based on.

Also, your model seems a bit on the short side, but that could be just the angle.

Hmm?

[FotF]Maddog
11-14-2003, 07:42 PM
Nice models, i cant wait to see some of em in game... waits and drools a little longer.
:mad: Dog

The Count
11-15-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Azymn
I have a small coding project in mind that would allow for dozens of weapons, so I for one really look forward to seeing what you can get in-game.

Interesting; What will this be for JO and JA?

The Count
11-15-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Azymn

BTW excellent work Hap.

t3rr0r
11-15-2003, 03:20 PM
just a couple of images for the t-21... 01 (http://www.starwarsmush.com/stats/rifle-tracker.jpg), 02 (http://www.bfmods.dcrez.co.uk/images/armoury/gc/weapons/tracker16.jpg) (model).

the names confuse me, as different sites call the same weapons different names.

TK-8252
11-15-2003, 07:05 PM
Hmm... those pictures seem a bit inaccurate. Like those are fan-made props.

Azymn
11-15-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by The Count
JA only. Hapslash, you've done some great work.

HapSlash
11-15-2003, 08:33 PM
I've been to the Parts of Star Wars site, but I totally missed the blueprint on my way through, Thanks!

I have a few decent photos of real Lewis MG's, and made everything to scale based off of them, so the proportions should be correct,...

But, what I've really been looking for are detailed pics of the different parts of the weapon, so I can see the small details that would only be visible on the skin.

I noticed that in the last image I posted, I forgot to include the top plate of the body, which changes the way it looks. Here's a complete image with a few new rings around the barrel.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/t21a.jpg

TK-8252
11-17-2003, 02:58 AM
http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/t21a.jpg Will there be a sling on the T-21 like the Sandtrooper had on his in the movie?

HapSlash
11-17-2003, 03:11 PM
Considering that there's no way, that I know of, to get it to act naturally with gravity or inertia it would look like a solid piece. which would probably look pretty odd while animating.

So, I doubt it,...

kmd
12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
hows this comming, is it out yet somewere?

Kurgan
12-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Impressive... most impressive!

t3rr0r
12-12-2003, 08:51 PM
how goes the good fight, hap? anything slated for a holiday release? *wink, wink* ;) ;)

HapSlash
12-15-2003, 07:11 PM
One can only hope,...

I had originally wanted to release something this month, but after catching the plague from my brothers kids during Thanksgiving all my plans were shot to hell. But in keeping with the spirit of the season I probably passed it on to some poor unsuspecting soul,....

Hey, it's better to give, than receive! :dev7:

But with the time that I was able to work, I finished up 3 of the 4 LODs on the Improved Stormtrooper. Here's a shot of those finished LODs,... 1, 2, & 4.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/lods.jpg

t3rr0r
12-15-2003, 08:17 PM
impressive. way better than raven's lods. :eek:

TK-8252
12-16-2003, 03:14 AM
http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/lods.jpg Stop teasing us, HapSlash!!

HapSlash
12-16-2003, 06:49 AM
impressive. way better than raven's lods. :eek:

I used the Raven models as reference to get my lods as close to theirs as possible. But, I'll admit that the new Stormtrooper base has 150-200 more polys per LOD, not including the new extras.

Wudan
12-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Well, the old storm-trooper runs a little lean on polys, so don't worry much about having more than the old one.

Infinity Blade
12-20-2003, 07:26 PM
I know something you don't know!.... MUA HAHAHAH!

... ;)

t3rr0r
12-20-2003, 08:19 PM
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x2

Sine Nomen
12-23-2003, 09:52 AM
Hapslash: I'm really eager to see those weapon models in game. If I texture them, would it be possible for me to use them as part of a small mod to go along with my SP level (sine.geekvision.net/portfolio.html)? Very nice work all around.

Infinity Blade
01-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I still know something you don't know!.... MUA HAHAHAH!

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/stroop-lod3.jpg

Heh heh... ;)

TK-8252
01-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Go back under your rock Infinity, AND FINISH THAT STORMTROOPER! :p

Infinity Blade
01-28-2004, 01:13 PM
I think someone's getting a little impatient... :D

TK-8252
01-28-2004, 07:44 PM
I guess you could say that. :)

Infinity Blade
01-30-2004, 11:30 AM
For the topic of his Stormtrooper model... I've opened a new thread in the model showcase forum.. Those looking for more on the Stormtrooper, head on over there....

And for the impatient ones... I included a link... :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122219

There ya go!

TK-8252
01-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Yay!

HapSlash
03-01-2004, 04:35 PM
I just thought I'd let everyone know that the new website is up and running.

WWW.HAPSLASH.COM (www.hapslash.com/base.html)

Thanks to Delmar (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=15694) I have a new easy to remember url, and those pesky adds that have been plaguing the site are finally gone.

Thanks Delmar!!!

Miko Reglia
03-02-2004, 01:43 AM
awsome dude!

great site!

i cant wait until you start making your ultimate luke skywalker from rotj!!!:D

SiThLoRd><1000
03-04-2004, 02:33 AM
Those models are SOOO kick ace. I salute you :)

Thrawn42689
03-04-2004, 03:55 AM

Sorry neo262,... While I think the Matrix is cool in it's own right, I just don't feel that it would merge very well with the world of Star Wars.

Well, there's always the possibility of merging them with a Matrix world. Cough cough (http://www.tmunplugged.net/). If you're interested, feel free to contact me at Thrawn42689@msn.com (works for MSNM too), or Sith800 for AIM. We'd love to have someone with your skills on the team. :)

Delmar
03-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I just thought I'd let everyone know that the new website is up and running.

WWW.HAPSLASH.COM (www.hapslash.com/base.html)

Thanks to Delmar (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=15694) I have a new easy to remember url, and those pesky adds that have been plaguing the site are finally gone.

Thanks Delmar!!!

No problem. I'm always glad to lend a helping hand. :)

TK-8252
03-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Bad news about giving Boba an EE-3 in Jedi Academy.

Looks like you can't change the weapons that Boba Fett uses. I guess the CLASS_BOBAFETT has its own weapons permanently set. So ol' Fett is stuck with the E-11.

But, consider this: the EE-3 was sliced in half by Luke at the Sarlacc. When you see Boba in the mission, he's most likely guarding the weapons for the cult or maybe the Imperial Remnant. So maybe because of his affiliation with the Imperials, he could probably get some free supplies for his cause.

SiThLoRd><1000
04-04-2004, 11:29 PM
In the render pic, the rifle at the bottom looks like a futuristic MG42 (or 34). Hehe, crazy influential Krauts...

TK-8252
04-04-2004, 11:38 PM
The bottom rifle is a BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle. I really hope Hap continues his work on it, so we can replace the dreadful Imperial Heavy Repeater.

[FotF]Maddog
04-07-2004, 12:51 AM
just noticed you have more of the Clonetrooper pics on you site and finally checked out some of your tutorials, its hard to get past all the ics of your models.
:mad: Dog

HapSlash
04-08-2004, 03:03 AM
Thanks, although I'll admit that the tutorials are far from complete. I wrote them in bits and pieces scattered throughout my hard drive, and have been slowly been bashing them together, which is probably why they're not the easiest to follow,...

I have been working on the DLT-19 but haven't gotten much farther. I've messed around with some textures, but nothing that I've taken too seriously,...

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/dlt-19_tex01.jpg

TK-8252
04-08-2004, 03:17 AM
Whoa. That makes the Imperial Heavy Repeater look so pathetic.

Love the Navy Trooper! :D

HapSlash
04-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks,...

I found the textures that were supposed to be on his torso and hips. not a big difference, but the front panel is wider than the other one that I had on there,...

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/navy-dude.jpg

There's also a version with the imperial patch on the shoulder, but I didn't take any shots with it.