PDA

View Full Version : Whos the best player, or clan?

KoR_KevoR
06-11-2003, 10:15 PM
I was just wondering whos the best player, or whos the best clan, and do you know where i can find demo's of them?

Thx..

SD_ReBoRN__
06-11-2003, 10:43 PM
What gametype?

KoR_KevoR
06-11-2003, 11:18 PM
I dunno i only bought the game today :confused:

Is there a player who stands out more than most?

Like HeatoN in Counter-Strike (Although Potti is better :P)

Khier
06-11-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by KoR_KevoR
I was just wondering whos the best player, or whos the best clan

ME!

:p lol no actually, there are quite a ton of players out there and there are so many styles of play in JK2 that I think it would be quite difficult to find the *best* player/clan. Besides, there are a lot of clans who claim they're the best :rolleyes:

Rumor
06-12-2003, 12:05 AM
FF/SO shock ~, sd are the best. my clan is tryin to tag along ^^

guns (no real clue but i saw a demo of sd/ap and it was rape) /2ise, sd, aP

CTF (ff/so) fk, X

NF sin, aim, sdf

ILR
06-12-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Rumor
FF/SO shock ~, sd are the best. my clan is tryin to tag along ^^

guns (no real clue but i saw a demo of sd/ap and it was rape) /2ise, sd, aP

CTF (ff/so) fk, X

NF sin, aim, sdf

I met aim once. Yeah he's pretty good... beat him... but one tough cookie none-the-less. :nut:

shock ~ unnamed
06-12-2003, 01:15 AM
aim is a clan not a person, not sure which one you may have met but most were very good at nf.

Rad Blackrose
06-12-2003, 02:57 AM
I agree on AIM and SiN, they got some pretty nice saberists that I like going toe to toe with.

SDF, on the other hand... Never heard of them.

shock ~ unnamed
06-12-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
I agree on AIM and SiN, they got some pretty nice saberists that I like going toe to toe with.

**^1SDF^7** house of pwnage 207.115.47.133:28070

Skate from {FotS} is in **SDF** I'm not sure about the rest of their clan but I think some former AIM guys are in as well.

SDF owns SiN pretty bad from what I've heard. SiN won't face them in any official match, but then again SiN/M0H never would face anyone other than random GameSpy noobs who hang out in the chat lobby.

shock ~ unnamed
06-12-2003, 04:22 AM
Also the guy at the top of this ladder is pretty damn good.

I was in a clan with him in the past and he's a monster with light/medium stance.

I think he's in JKT or something like that now but I'm not sure.

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewPlayerladder.asp?ladder=Jedi+Outcast+1v1+No+Fo rce+Sabers

Rumor
06-12-2003, 07:02 AM
nah sin has a match w/ SDF

seeker who was in =-AJO-= with me and then he went to <|DLS|> is in it last i heard. but then i haven't seen him in over a month. he was often in the top 10 on darkstats. he's a monster too.

Mr.Joshua
06-12-2003, 10:52 AM
{FK} Clan Saber Only Full Force CTF
66.150.29.215:27982

:)

shock ~ unnamed
06-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Joshua
{FK} Clan Saber Only Full Force CTF
66.150.29.215:27982

:)

^
|
|
|
|

lol he's evil watch out for him.

Pyro
06-12-2003, 06:31 PM
best clan: i.Fear
best player ff: i.Fear::FalleN
best player nf: i.Fear::411_Monkey

Bilbo Skywalker
06-12-2003, 09:31 PM
best gunner.. dsbr-buffeh? nutritious? hoodwinker? staind?

one of them,

best clan... FF/guns/ctf.. KHZ / DSBR / BF

no clue about sAb0rzz.

Mr.Joshua
06-13-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Pyro
best clan: i.Fear
best player ff: i.Fear::FalleN
best player nf: i.Fear::411_Monkey

Anyone who knows anything about the JK2 community knows that there's only ONE true FALLEN in this game and he is I and I is him. And my in-game tag is [fk]fallen.

Secondly, i.Fear = dead clan. Not to mention that no 4 person clan can ever be considered "the best clan", perhaps "the best dueling clan" but never "THE BEST CLAN". Besides, Shock = the best FF duelers.

Best clan needs to be determined based on over all skill, not skill in one area. You'd have to seperate it for that. And certainly no clan that lasted but a month can be considered "the best".

Here's the real deal which can be backed up by the clans competitve records in leagues/ladders/and tournaments such as teamwarfare.com, xtgl.com and jk2l.com

BEST GUNS/FORCE CLAN: Darksaber - DSbr
BEST FULL FORCE DUELING CLAN: Shock ~
BEST FULL FORCE S/O TFFA CLAN: NOW: Shock ~ THEN: [fk]
BEST FF S/O CTF CLAN: NOW: [fk] THEN: =X=

I don't care two craps about No Force and not even going to get into the stupidity I think entails NF gaming in this community.

You can't base clan status on a month of playing against 2 of their players. Especially when all they do is duel and play 2v2's. Especially when there's some of us that have been around since the beginning and still going strong!

Pyro
06-13-2003, 02:16 AM
you obviously missed the sarcasm. ownt.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 02:18 AM
I wonder who the best all around clan is... hmmm...

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 02:20 AM
BTW: DSbr isnt really active in jk2 anymore. Best gun clan is /2ise or aP/SD ( same thing )

Mr.Joshua
06-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Reborn you obviously failed to understand what I was saying. DSbr would rape those clans in a guns match right now, and they all still play under aliased names, don't believe their hype on the TWL forums.

Secondly, sorry Pyro, that kid irritates me, can't believe Rumor took them back into grendel.

And thirdly, Reborn, 2v2 does not count as TFFA. That's not a team. 2 people will never be considered a team in my book. Team games you're forced to rely on your teammates, 2v2 does not have the dynamics of a full team game. AND, you didn't beat US, you beat 2 guys who haven't played TFFA since we quit the TWL ladder one of which was a trainee so please. You want to prove something, grab 4 guys and play us in 5v5 FF/SO CTF, we'll see if you can cap even once. You're more than welcome to look at our match record.
http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/pages/matches.html

And from what I heard you did use the energize script, the only way now days to prove anyone's good at TFFA is to disallow Team Energize because of it's exploitability. Everyone knows it now, so it's become who can whore drain the fastest. That script killed tffa's hence why there's no TDM ladder on TWL anymore. Thank FotS for that crap.

So in closing please don't brag about any stupid 2v2's. They're not a true team game. Come play CTF and see if you can cap on us. I'd put money that you couldn't cap even once, much less get the flag out of our base. :)

Pyro
06-13-2003, 03:46 AM
so basically ur saying that ur penis > reborn's. i concur wholeheartedly.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 03:52 AM
... we have played you in TFFA and CTF 5v5. Yes we did cap on you 2x. You got us good at Bespin Exaust. You won warring 4-2 and Temple 2-0. In 5v5 TFFA we beat you by 20-30 I dont remember. The 2v2s were closer then the 5v5s.

shock ~ unnamed
06-13-2003, 04:35 AM
The script sucks and I wish it never would have been introduced but the bottom line is it was.

We played FotS with both teams clean and legit and beat them 2 maps back to back like 100 to 30 and 100 to 40 respectively.

Less than *three weeks later they rematched us with the script and we lost something like 100 to 13 and 100 to 3.

We then got their script and started doing 2v2's against these "super elite" players.

Crow and I decimated every one of their teams and those teams were the very same people who were god like when we didn't have that script.

One team using that script could be full of total retards but still beat a team with 10x their skill just by draining until all 4-5 guys were out of force and ripe to be picked off because a manual energize can't compete with it.

Now that said after the bull**** we put up with in and after that match I made a decision that no team would ever screw us like that again.

Every member of our team has it and although we don't always use it you bet your ass that it can and is turned on the second we suspect others of having it.

And as for trusting clans, I have a pretty decent memory and I do recall right after this script went public rumor, reborn and guys from other clans personally asked me for it and asked me for help in how to set it up.

If you use it or not, only you know but I do know who I gave it to and/or told where to get it so I tend to ignore people's claims when they say they have no knowledge of it.

Bottom line is it is out there, every one has it and if you go into a match and choose not to use it that's your option. But at this point claiming you got hosed by it is kind of irrelevant because *all the teams have it and you know people are going do what ever they can to win.

shock ~ unnamed
06-13-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by SD_ReBoRN__
We scrimmed you FK, we won by like 30 WITHOUT FOTS on bespin. Of course you won on Warring Factions but what the hell does that prove. Your light of course you win.

Well props to you for the win but trust me man this fk you faced and the old school fk with special and fallen are worlds apart.

Not to slight the new fk line up, solid team without a doubt but it's not the same.

These guys beat myself, break, screed, imp and crow pretty bad and this was back when we were "in our prime" (as in we played every day and still had an interest in the game).

Their 1v1 skill was not all that great but their team work was the best I've ever seen since I've played this game.

Now I admit back in SF we never really took team play serious nor did we ever really practice but that's no excuse.

These guys had almost clock like precision in the way they worked and no matter how skilled you were unless you had the experience and team work they did you could not even touch them.

Mr.Joshua
06-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Reborn, if I wasn't there you didn't play us. You have NEVER played us in CTF. PERIOD. You cried to Kynes about posting a demo of a match that "you didn't count", and you're pulling crap outta your arse. You never played FK, you scrimed our trainee's. Sorry, that's not FK.

With Me and Mega on D, SiN on Support, and Focus and Trick capping we'd whoop you 20+ to 0 in CTF. I didn't play. Focus didn't play. Hell I don't even know what the hell you're talking about playing us in anything. You couldn't beat our starters in CTF or cap on me and mega's defense. End of story, if you think you can challenge up and make it official, otherwise just end the discussion.

And Trick told me they used it on Bespin in the little scrim. So don't lie Reborn, it's quite unbecoming.

lllKyNeSlll
06-13-2003, 12:24 PM
True to that in ctf sab yes fk would rape us. But I doubt you could get half our caps in guns.

And about ctf guns, I doubt BF is a match for aP/SD because all they had was toosexy in o that was any good and aoshi on d who pretty much pulls. Also, /2ise probably will lose also if hood, morrison, vertex, supersonic play as the ctf team.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

And as for trusting clans, I have a pretty decent memory and I do recall right after this script went public rumor, reborn and guys from other clans personally asked me for it and asked me for help in how to set it up.

If you remember, I was in SF when the thing started up. I didnt want to use the script, but Break told me I had no idea what was going on and I needed too, so I listend to him.

lllKyNeSlll
06-13-2003, 04:49 PM
ownt reborn, I made my own without any help and figured out alone buddy.

lllKyNeSlll
06-13-2003, 05:10 PM

SiN is nothing, i don't play nf sabers and I can beat their best in nf sabs. AIM is good, Ive played AIM-tree before in nf sabers and got beat like 10 to 5. gg tree (for those of you who know what happened to me, this has another meaning to it). SDF from what I hear from reborn, is supposedly the gods at nf sabers since they are better than AIM.

Well, I don't play nf sabers much but I would say SiN is the cockiest clan with that has no skill whether ff/nf, guns/sabers.

shock ~ unnamed
06-13-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SD_ReBoRN__
If you remember, I was in SF when the thing started up. I didnt want to use the script, but Break told me I had no idea what was going on and I needed too, so I listend to him.

I wasn’t accusing you and I apologize if it seemed that way. I was just saying other than maybe the saber off = peace noob clans I knew everyone had it and I knew people were eager to see what it did in action.

I look at it like the kick/lunge script stuff. We all know 99.999999999% of the players have one or both so lets not b.s. each other and lets just get down to business (so to speak).

Rad Blackrose
06-13-2003, 05:26 PM
Well, I don't play nf sabers much but I would say SiN is the cockiest clan with that has no skill whether ff/nf, guns/sabers.

Well, I wouldn't know about the other half of SiN, I usually ended up banning them from the IDS server because they wouldn't accept the healthy cup of STFU. Some (keyword: some, little amount, etcetera etcetera) took their loss gracefully, others (read: perhaps 7/8 of them, only example that comes to mind right now is Sinister) would whine and spam.

I'm now over on the FU! server, so I do see some AIM regularly (like NA and tree). They got players I wish I could have dueled against in SO/NF in 1.02/1.03.

shock ~ unnamed
06-13-2003, 05:39 PM
I'm now over on the FU! server, so I do see some AIM regularly (like NA and tree). They got players I wish I could have dueled against in SO/NF in 1.02/1.03.

lol watch out for [TACO]Jake the bot.

His chat macros kill me.

Actually all of their bots are a riot but Jake is classic JK2 newbie personified.

As for SiN yeah they do have maybe 3-4 really good players and maybe 1-2 really level headed guys (Agent Brown comes to mind) but most are just bitter little noobs.

You have to consider that when you have a clan run by 13 year olds who will let anyone with a valid e-mail address join you're bound to get some little turds.

**SDF** overall is a much better NF clan both in terms of ability and professionalism.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 06:22 PM
yeah i get what your saying. I actually think TFFA is more fun with the script because your moves are just as accurate as they are in Duels. I think we should just post the script of lucas forums so anyone who wants to get into competiteve ff sabers tffa can jump right in.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 06:24 PM
btw SDF > AIM > SiN

lllKyNeSlll
06-13-2003, 06:35 PM
fluffy is the only decent player in SiN.

lllKyNeSlll
06-13-2003, 06:39 PM
fluffy is the only decent player in SiN. It seems even ED (talron and siphadiaz's clan) hate SiN-Yugafox. Though that player SiN-Demo is funny. I went on as Hexen-VDS the famed jk1 nf saberist/ tribes2 expert CTF gunner. I was talking to demo and he was like "I hate clan SD" I asked him who he hated he siad "reborn, abdul-sharif, kynes. My god abdul sharif thinks he is the best gunner, well i think hoodwinker is the best (abdul=hood). I asked him why he hated kynes, when kynes has never met him before. Truely, that was the first time i had directly spoken to demo although i have seen him before. Demo said that it was because kynes was in SD and SD is gay.

SD_ReBoRN__
06-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Did you see what I posted about demo on sins forums?

ILR
06-13-2003, 07:33 PM
aim is a clan not a person, not sure which one you may have met but most were very good at nf.

heh, thats odd. The guy I met was named AIM, figured he meant the person. Anyway, the guy with the name AIM was very good. Never met him again.

dsbr-buffeh
06-13-2003, 08:31 PM
I am the best in all gunning aspects of jk2.

DSbr > all clans in guns

But since nobody plays I guess its a split between rise, bf, and ap newbies.

Who cares about sabers :]

Rad Blackrose
06-13-2003, 08:50 PM
lol watch out for [TACO]Jake the bot.

His chat macros kill me.

Actually all of their bots are a riot but Jake is classic JK2 newbie personified.

I started going to that server more often when Luna began working on Jake.

A Jake bot saying-
Uh soem guy named maje said soemthin about an orb then my puter died.

Mr.Joshua
06-13-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by dsbr-buffeh
I am the best in all gunning aspects of jk2.

DSbr > all clans in guns

But since nobody plays I guess its a split between rise, bf, and ap newbies.

Who cares about sabers :]

There are atleast 20 times the number of saberists as there are gunners.

dsbr-buffeh
06-13-2003, 09:48 PM
20 times more rpg nerds =\

repeat_offender
06-14-2003, 06:00 AM

scrub?

Overlord22 owns all.

Mr.Joshua
06-14-2003, 06:19 AM

Awe come on buffeh, you were on our server the other night. You know there's no RPG crap going on there. Can't you atleast give credit to those that don't have all those damn rules on their servers?

shock ~ unnamed
06-14-2003, 08:07 AM
at least the twl saber players don't have to re alias ever other week to keep up the impression that there have ever been more than 12 people playing jk2 guns.

:D

Mr.Joshua
06-14-2003, 09:12 AM
LMAO.

gosub
06-14-2003, 11:35 AM
What does the enegize script do anyway?

dsbr-buffeh
06-14-2003, 01:28 PM
I wasnt aware that we did that for the reason you specified.

Only reason I alias is because when i play for some reason people tend to come and spec me and i really dont like that.

repeat_offender
06-14-2003, 01:56 PM

Only reason I alias is because when i play for some reason people tend to come and spec me and i really dont like that.

why?

Is it b/c of your leet hax?

Luc Solar
06-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by repeat_offender
why?
Is it b/c of your leet hax?

Yea and not only dat - he's also teh aimbot scriptorz :)

shock ~ unnamed
06-14-2003, 04:12 PM

not you, I'm talking mainly about the guys matt/logan make fun of on twl.

It seems every time they lose a scrim/pub/match or neg somehow they disband whatever clan they are in and come back under a different alias.

dsbr-buffeh
06-14-2003, 05:18 PM
yup

repeat_offender
06-15-2003, 12:57 AM
I've had enough of your faggotry.

!SoS! Acrid {J}
06-15-2003, 03:17 AM
faggotry.... didnt even know that was a word oh well lmao

lllKyNeSlll
06-16-2003, 12:35 AM
I would hardly put BF as elite.

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 01:14 PM
I like Unnamed's attitude. someone who isn't constantly bull****ting is refreshing in this game.

The SD scrim I took part in, which was Sin, myself and Kosmic (I don't think Kos had ever done a TFFA) there is no doubt that SD was using the energize script. I can tell. Why bull**** about it? It's totally obvious to anyone that when one team is energizing each other while they also happen to be grip kicking or pull kicking that it's a ****ing script.....get real. As for the script kick, yes everyone has it, and 99.99999% of the people use it, but it still sucks. Script kicks are, in my experience, only good for counter kicks and very very close kicks. In CTF script kicks are flat out awful, and from what i've seen, a real kicker will always beat a script kicker in a kick duel. Why? because scripts are just too fast. They fire so fast that they are too quick for a long range pull kick in which you actually want to double tap slowly in order to land the kick. If you doubt me, kick duel [fk]Mega or [fk]Sin sometime.

Kainite
07-05-2003, 01:43 PM
I've been reading this thread and you guys only seem to consider dueling and FFA. Well, you can't be a good JKII player unless you play ALL aspects of JKII. Yes that includes Holocron, Jedi Master and CTY. I know what you're gonna say "they are dumb gamemodes, no one playes them so they don't count". How convenient. Just because you ignore some stuff doesn't mean its not worthy :) Myself, I'm ranked at number 3 in Jedi Master mode (theres only 5 or so servers so its not that impressive) but you macho guys with all your talk about owning people at duel and FFA, thats very nice, but that just makes you a duel/FFA player, not a JKII player....

Thankyou for your time....

Pyro
07-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Kainite
I've been reading this thread and you guys only seem to consider dueling and FFA. Well, you can't be a good JKII player unless you play ALL aspects of JKII. Yes that includes Holocron, Jedi Master and CTY. I know what you're gonna say "they are dumb gamemodes, no one playes them so they don't count". How convenient. Just because you ignore some stuff doesn't mean its not worthy :) Myself, I'm ranked at number 3 in Jedi Master mode (theres only 5 or so servers so its not that impressive) but you macho guys with all your talk about owning people at duel and FFA, thats very nice, but that just makes you a duel/FFA player, not a JKII player....

like, ranked #3 where? excuse me?

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Actually we discuss TFFA, Dueling, and CTF. The most competitive gametypes in JK2.

Prime
07-05-2003, 02:49 PM
repeat_offender, I like your location! Good flame! The "homo" stuff is so overused though. Can't you come up with something more original? I guess not, since your banned :)

Now back on topic...

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 02:50 PM
I was actually going to go play some Jedi Master, but there wasn't one server with Jedi Master, CTW, or Holocron that had anyone on it.

Kainite
07-05-2003, 03:27 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, they aren't really played much, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be though :)

By ranked number 3 I mean in the JM community. Theres a group of us (10 or so) who are the only regualrs on the servers and the only ones who play it properly, not passers by who think "ooooh havn't tried that before, lets give it a go". Persoanlly I think JM is one of the best gametypes in the game (obviously the rest of the community doesn't seem to agree with me :()

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 03:40 PM
I think it's boring and slow.

Kainite
07-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Some could say that duel is too confined and FFA is too mindless with no structure :P

(I'm a big FFA fan by the way, I'm just making a point)

Rumor
07-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
fluffy is the only decent player in SiN.

fu i was in sin

[SiN]-AkumABroZen

brozen.sin

Haemon
07-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Phr00t was the best nf dueler. He left in like August of 2002 but the guy was amazing. He invented instant DFA and used his own little personal counters which nobody to this day has yet to do. He was also actually in DSbr for awhile(yes DSbr had a saber newbie but newbie definately isn't the right word for him).

If Phr00t had not left for BF1942 and continued playing JO he would probably be number one on the nf ladder.

[edit] And he could strafe jump. :p

shock ~ unnamed
07-05-2003, 05:30 PM
I played CTY once.

I wanted to punch a hole in my monitor during the game.

I had a team full of noobs who all wanted to defend an empty base instead of going and returning our lizard/flag thing so I could cap.

So I had to NF hop all the way to the other side of warring factions, kill a bunch of full force players and this guy with our lizard while I have a NF bubble around me, then NF hop all the way back to the other side before some one could take our lizard again because these retards could not hold off one guy even 5 on 1.

I'll never play that again...

JM was actually pretty fun the few times I have played it though.

Problem is when you get a full force dueler as the JM the games pretty much over.

Mr.Joshua
07-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Kainite

That's because there's NOT ONE competetive league, ladder or tournament on any major competition site that supports those gametypes and there never was.

CTF, TFFA, and DUEL are the only competition modes and hence where the BEST players come from. Don't tell us because you're supposedly #3 at an obscure mode of the game that you should even be considered. You play in a mode that has the lowest total player base. And I guarantee all the people we've been mentioning as "the best" could go play your game mode, and within a day or two, be as good or better than you at it, simply because we have the hard core battling game modes down pat. While it'd take you a few months to learn Saber Only CTF strats. So please, go back under that holocron you crawled out from and leave the serious discussion to the serious gamers. GGs KTHX

Semicolon
07-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Heh...

Indeed. I only play FFA,TFFA and CTF and some Duel...And while it might mean something to be good at those other game types it's not the same as being good at these...

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 07:29 PM
oh yeah, well nobody plays CTY except for me, so that means that, by default, I am the number 1 ranked CTY player you newbs

Kainite
07-05-2003, 07:36 PM
hmmm I see you totally missed my point, never mind.

On a side note, since you guys are obviously so good :p why don't you use your 'l337' skills to help others ? This would improve the play standard of the community = less n00bs. Help people instead of putting them down. I know you're gonna laugh at this, and I may not be as uber skilled as some of you, but I can hold my own and you may win, but you'd never truly beat me.

Mr.Joshua
07-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Because, well let's see here, WE are COMPETITIVE clans. IE we play on leagues, ladders, tourneys, etc. If you want to be "trained" go join the Jedi Academy. Although they probably wont train you into being a beast of a 1v1 player like UJ is, or the team tactics of my clan, or the marksmanship of DSbr.

Oh and BTW, you're right, we wouldn't beat you, we'd RAPE you!!

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 07:47 PM
yeah, Kain is right! I would like to remind you all that I'm STILL the only person on earth who plays CTY. WTF, are all of you scared?? I'm #1 on the ladder n00bz! Nobody can capture the Y as good as me. And remember...even if you totally own me...you will never beat me...think about that....it's...it's like a paradox you see. Deep ****. Existential or something. Yeah...I got it out of a Nietzsche novel....he said the same thing....oh wait...or was that "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger"? ****

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Kain, I officially challenge you and your group to a match in all of the retarded gametypes. Holocron, Jedi Master and CTY.

and as far as helping others....I'd say a good 70% of the saber only CTF community has learned something (most likely learned alot) from FK members.

Lightsaberboy
07-06-2003, 01:11 AM
what about hydroball? isnt that competitive? :D

Rumor
07-06-2003, 01:53 AM
if all pings = mine i would pwn all ^^

Mr.Joshua
07-06-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
what about hydroball? isnt that competitive? :D

Hydroball had a small competitive community back in 1.02 but it quickly died. It's like the Bombing Run mode on ut2k3. Was an ok gimick that intrigued people at first, but ran thin on the replay value and died. Bombing Run was one of the most played game modes early in ut2k3, now it's one of the least with only around 60 servers. Hydroball only ever had like 5 servers.

Semicolon
07-06-2003, 05:17 AM
Whoa...Josh how do you know all this ;)

DeathFinger
07-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Because, well let's see here, WE are COMPETITIVE clans. IE we play on leagues, ladders, tourneys, etc. If you want to be "trained" go join the Jedi Academy. Although they probably wont train you into being a beast of a 1v1 player like UJ is, or the team tactics of my clan, or the marksmanship of DSbr.

Where can I find these leagues, ladders, tourneys to compete in like your clan does?

lllKyNeSlll
07-10-2003, 06:51 PM
There used to be competition on twl but they took the team ladders.

lllKyNeSlll
07-10-2003, 06:52 PM
There used to be competition on twl but they took out most of the team ladders.

DeathFinger
07-10-2003, 07:12 PM
ok, so where does Joshua's clan compete now?

lllKyNeSlll
07-10-2003, 07:14 PM
scrimages vers other clans and clan matches but no longer on a ladder.

DeathFinger
07-10-2003, 07:18 PM

My mistake. It sounded to me like they are a competitive clan. My bad. Dead ladders = no more competition i guess.