PDA

View Full Version : Clonetrooper rifle, battle droid blaster rifle and geanosian sonic blaster.

Drafus
06-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone, I think I must apologize to all of you because I didn't released any of my guns and didn't give any update and I feel bad about it. The reason is because now I don't have any computer I'm using a friend computer to write this because my computer is dead :(

But before it crashed I had made backups of my guns. But the reason of this post is not only to excuse myself, but I want these guns to be release so I would love if someone could take care of them for me. They are modeled, they just need textures and to be import in-game.

Once again, I want to apologize to all the people who were waitting for these guns.

P.S. If someone is interest in continuing my work, reply to that post please.

razorace
06-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Sorry to hear that. Computer crashes suck.

babywax
06-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Never heard of or saw your models, but I am sorry that happened, I hate to see someone who sounds like a good modeller to lose a computer :(

RoxStar
06-23-2003, 12:31 PM
I could try it if you give me the models. Did you use Gmax to make the guns?

Drafus
06-23-2003, 05:59 PM
The program that I used was Gmax and if you want to do them, you can contact me by e-mail.

blackass_31@hotmail.com

RoxStar
06-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Ok. :bdroid

taekwondo joe
07-04-2003, 10:13 PM
how is it comming?? i really really want this mod, those guns rock and i wont it to replace the dumb ones in jo, please can some one tell me when it will be out??