PDA

View Full Version : Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

Pages : [1] 2

jokemaster
06-16-2003, 11:57 AM
OK rules
1. No godmoding.
2. No killing other people's characters without permission
3. No infinite ammo (You have to reload and run out sometime)
4. Use planet half life's (http://www.planethalflife.com) names of enemies and allies, helps people not to be confused who you mean.
Bio's must contain at least the following:
Name:
-----
Story: Almost everyone by now knows the story of how Gordon Freeman escaped from Black Mesa, how Barney cheated death. What isn't known is the untold story of the unlikely alliance, the story of a group that helped each other escape from the Black Mesa. Here is that story.
------
My bio
Name: Jack Connor
Job: Junior Scientist
------
*Jack arrived to work in the tram car, which was packed tight with other people. He went straight for the last row of free seats*

Captain Wilson
06-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Name: Sgt David Braham
Job: soilder

* David and his team ran on a cross country training exersize with full kit and uniform*
David: "Come on Maggots, you call That running?! Faster"

Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Name: Tom Mills
Alias: Zero
Job: Soldier

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero watches Sgt. David training his team. " I see you are training your team very lightly today." Zero says sarcastically. He then gives a slight grin as he laughs under his breathe.

jokemaster
06-17-2003, 12:24 PM
*Connor arrived at the lab where he worked, he greeted the scientists and got to work. Meanwhile Gordon Freeman arrived at the lab.*
Connor: You ready Doctor?
*The doctor was inside a chamber, which was soundproof, waterproof, bulletproof, fireproof, and a whole lot of other things proof. Finally Connor opened the cages and they got to work. Suddenly an alarm rang and the lights went off, Connor quickly ran to the Emergency kit and got a flashlight. Inside the chamber Dr. Robinson was dead, part of the cieling had fallen on him and there were strange animals running around the cage. Conner ran to the alarm, and pulled the lever, alerting the military*

Deac
06-17-2003, 04:31 PM
Name: Classified
Codename: Silent Friday
Alignment: G-Man
--------------------------------------

*Friday sits in the waiting room outside the director's office. Suddenly he hears an distant rumbling and an Alien Slave teleports in front of him. He promptly draws his desert eagle and fills it full of lead. The G-man exits the office*

G-Man: There appears to have been a setback.

Friday: And you want me to?

G-Man: I will investigate the source. Meanwhile, I want you to assist the military in any way that you can. They are on their way.

Friday: Alone? Against those?

G-man: Believe me, Agent, you are more fortunate than any of the other men in this whole complex. "Sanitising" will be commencing shortly. As for the military, well, grunts don't really matter do they?

Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Over the camping spot where all the miltary were at, the captain gets a radio signal from Black Mesa. "What the hell is this?" the Captain says in surprise. He then says over the PA, "Everyone at Bunker A."

Zero hears a crackling noise from the PA and then the annoucement. He then stands up, heads towards Bunker A, and mumbles to himself, "I wonder why we gotta go...."

Captain Wilson
06-17-2003, 07:28 PM
((errr what rank is Zero DN?))
David gets a call over his walkie talkie
Captain: Sgt get the men back to base, we have a full scale aleart, i repeat, a full scale aleart
david: Sir ,over and out *to his troops* Right maggots, run dammit, last to base, receaves a beating from the platoon and 2 weeks soitry confinment, you call that running!? faster maggots

jokemaster
06-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Conner grabbed a table leg from one of the destroyed once, and ventured out of the lab, it was a mess, the scientists were all wounded, he even found a dead gaurd, he checked the gaurds gun and found it was all out of ammo. He kept walking to the exit, hoping the military would help them.

Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 10:51 PM
(I guess Zero is a Lieutenant.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero arrives at Bunker A. He greets the captain as he enters the bunker, "Good afternoon, Captain Wilson." The captain replies, "Good afternoon, Lieutenant Mills. We have urgent news for the whole army. I will tell you and everyone else what the news is as soon as everyone is here." Zero nods and then takes a sit.

jokemaster
06-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Conner kept walking, suddenly a headcrab appeared out of nowhere, he quickly killed it with the table leg. Conner inspected it.
I gotta get outta here He thought.

Captain Wilson
06-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Come wrunning into Bunker A Shouting out the door "...and your dead when im finshed here"See's Captain Wilson And slautes
David: Sir!
Wilson: "sit'down sgt *throws a folder at him marked Black mesa* Get your 12 best men and get to hanger 3. YOur missions in the folder
David: *Saluting* Sir!
*stands and walks out*

Deac
06-18-2003, 04:46 PM
*Friday walks to the helipad. The military are begining to land *

Friday: I have orders for you. Silence the scientists.

*Cell phone beeps*

G-Man: Go to the elevator to the lower levels. Find the source. Silence any survivors.

*Fridays heads to the lift and begins his descent.*

Darth NeoVenom
06-18-2003, 05:45 PM
(I seriously didn't know your actual lucasforums name is Captain Wilson, Captain Wilson. That name just popped in my name. I noticed it today. :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Wilson hands a red folder to Zero. "Be careful, Zero. You are like a son to me." "I will try my best in this mission captain." Zero then shakes Captain Wilson's hand and give him a slight hug. Zero pushes the bunker's door open and already sees that half of the military is boarding the helicopers in the hanger. Zero walks up toa helicoper and boards it. He then starts to read the information inside the folder. He then seems through it while the helicoper is lifting off the ground.

The helicoper then follows the others towards what seems to be a mountain, but in reality is one of the entrances to the Black Mesa underground labs. As the helicoper lands, Zero sees some of the military already entering the mountain. Zero then checks his gear tomakesure he has plenty of ammo, gernades, and other stuff just in case.

Zero then sees Sgt. David and approaches him. "What do you think about the mission?" Zero says in a clear tone of voice.

Captain Wilson
06-18-2003, 06:14 PM
((dont worry it me controling ur mind on a sub concunice level :p ))

David: seems strange sir*thinking to self*ahy do i get with the f***** officer.
*Chopper lands*
David; right ,harrison, perry, wilson, ellis, Corrscadan, Rogozinski your with me. The rest of you with the Luitant. And lads remember, no surviours, kill em all. See at the other side sir>
David and group runs off

Darth NeoVenom
06-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Zero motions to the others, "Let's move out. Be cautious and shoot to kill."

Zero and a few soldiers enter the mountain and take the lift to go underground. While the lift was going down, Zero heared some weird noises and looks around. He says to the others, "Did you hear that?" He then shakes his head, "It must be my imagination. Nevermind."

jokemaster
06-18-2003, 10:24 PM
Connor continued exploring underground, he had gotten a gun but had been conserving ammo
----
Meanwhile, the elevator arrived at the selected floor, the doors opened and revealed 3 zombies, one alien grunt and several Barnacles hanging from the ceiling.

Deac
06-19-2003, 10:56 AM
[Um...I'm gonna assume you meant one of the shock troops that pop up in Opposing Force (The ones with the shock roaches)]

*Friday exits the elevator and pops two bullets in the Alien's eye. He then calmly pops each zombie and reloads to deal with the barnacles.*

Friday: Anyone alive down here?

*Moves over to the Shock Troop. He looks it over and then looks at it's blood. Blue. Different to the green of the Xen aliens. He gets on his cell phone to the G-Man*

G-Man: Well?

Friday: We have extra terrestrials in the facility. Not from Xen.

G-Man: Are you certain.

Friday: Positive.

G-Man: That information was classified at God clearance. I'm sorry Friday...

Friday: You knew!

G-Man: We knew all along! Whoever controls the border world controls teleporting! And now I'm afraid you may know too much.

Friday: I'm part of the team! I wear the suit!

G-Man: You don't wear the suit, the suit wears YOU. I thought I taught you that. Goodbye, Friday.

*The elevator explodes behind him*

Darth NeoVenom
06-19-2003, 10:57 AM
When the lift reached at the bottom, 4 portals opened and four headcrabs came out. Zero quickly took out his MP5 and shot at one of the headcrabs. Another headcrab ludges itself towards one of the soldier's head. The soldier quickly duck and start firing at it. Its blood sprayed all over the dusting floor.

The other soldiers quickly starts firing at the remaining headcrabs, but one headcrab got a hold on one of the soldier's head. The soldier started screaming in pain and fell to the ground. The headcrab slowly starts to eat the dead soldier's head. Zero shot the remaining headcrab and its blood sprayed on the wall.

"What the hell are these things!?" Zero said as he was looking at one of the dead headcrabs. "Anyways, reload your weapons. Who knows what the hell is out there. Maybe more of these things, or maybe some other type creature." Zero and his four remaining troops reloaded their weapons.

jokemaster
06-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Connor heard the elevator explode, he quickly ran to the noise, holding his gun up in case it's another alien. He saw Friday and ran over to him.
Connor: You OK man?

Darth NeoVenom
06-19-2003, 06:52 PM
Zero and his troops explore deeper into the cavern. "Be cautious men. Who knows what else might pop out."

They venture deeper and hear noises. Zero stands still and holds his hand up to motion his troops to stop. "I hear something up ahead." Zero then peeks around the corner.

Captain Wilson
06-19-2003, 09:23 PM
Running through a corridor, david and his men saw a wave of head crabs and zomibescame scutling and stagering toward them.
These men needed no signal and opened fire, yet one lone head crb survived and crawled out from the pile of dead and lept at Harrison. Too late, harrison tried to move but was caught, sceaming he fell trying to rip the crab of. He hit the floor, dead. Turning the squad reloaded and fired riddleing the body and crab with bullets. Reloading again the advanced.

Deac
06-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Friday: You survived? You're one tough scientist. This lift's out. We'll have to find another way. But...the surface isn't our best option. The military have been sent to silence you.

Darth NeoVenom
06-20-2003, 10:51 PM
As Zero looks around the corner, he sees five Zombies. "The hell!?!?" he whispers to himself.

jokemaster
06-20-2003, 11:05 PM
Connor: Damn, there's another way, we'll get out at a safe distance, but it's infested with aliens.

Deac
06-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Friday: Which way then?

Darth NeoVenom
06-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Zero says to his troops, "On three, everyone open fire at those five creatures around the corner." Zero then pauses and says, "One...................two...................THREE! !!" Zero and his troops turn the corner and fires upon the five Zombies. All the Zombies got shot multiple times and hit the floor.

Captain Wilson
06-23-2003, 04:50 PM
the group ran down a stairwell and saw a group of terrifed scientists cowering in a c orrner. Seeing th miltery one sighed
Sci1: Were saved, thank god yo...aghhhhhhh!!
His sentance was cut short by david emptying another clip into the group. Walking over the bodys of the dead men david picked up their pass's and threw them to his men
David: come on, i want to be in and out no f***in about.

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 01:32 AM
Connor: Over here.
*Connor points at the direction from which he came from*
Connor: It's on the other side, but we may meet some soldiers on the way.

Darth NeoVenom
06-25-2003, 10:27 AM
Zero and his troops travel deep into the cavern. "Where the hell is this underground lab?"

One of his troops spoke out, "It's about 200 meters away, Sir. As soon as we reach that location there should be stairways leading down."

"Ok troops. Let's move out."

Captain Wilson
06-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Reaching a set pof secruty card locked doors david and the group stopped. Peering Through A pane of Glass David Saw Friday and Connor talking.
David: Right Lads... on my mark open the door shot them down
Ellis: Even that Suit Sarge?
David: Even the suit
Ellis: But i...
David: Shut up and get ready to open the door on my mark...3

Deac
06-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Friday: I can get us past them. You'll have to pretend to be my prisoner...

Kuuki
06-25-2003, 05:13 PM
((
Name: Classified
Code Name: Silver Snake
))

*Silver Snake walks down a corrador near a rear enterence, dropping a piece of paper which was just lit on fire. It reads:

You have been charged to eliminate codename Silent Friday. Your fee will be Fifty precent more on this one, and will be sent to you're account on completion...

Silver Snake reaches an elevator, how ever he notices there is a malfuntion with it. He forces the door open and notices there has been an explosion there eariler. He stands and continues down the corrador...*

Darth NeoVenom
06-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Zero and his troops reach the end of the corridor and saw a stairway leading down. By the architecture, they could tell that they finally reached a part of the underground lab.

"I'll head down first and then you all follow me." Zero says to his troops while looking down the stairway. Zero then goes cautiously down the stairway concentrating so that he can hear if anything is downstairs. He then reaches the bottom and sees that there are two labs adjacent to each other. Zero troops meet up with him.

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Connor: Agreed.
*Conner took out his gun, and gave it reluctantly to Friday, he then turned around, hands up.*

Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 11:43 PM
Name: Micheal Callaghan
Job: Security Guard

Opens fire at some zombie-aliens.
What the hell is goin' on...
Sneaks carefully down the corridoor.

Deac
06-26-2003, 04:32 PM
*Friday's cellphone beeps. He reaches into his pocket and answers it*

G-Man: You survived. I trained you well

Friday: Why the hell are you doing this?

G-Man: It's...policy...you saw something you shouldn't have seen.

Friday: You sent me here.

G-Man: Please, you knew too much when you saw the Kennedy File. You should never have been in on this operation and now you could undermine our security if the aliens get you. However, I have not time to deal with you. My new subordinate, however, will.

*The call ends. Friday pockets the phone*

Friday: We should get moving fast.

jokemaster
06-26-2003, 05:23 PM
Connor: THere's a gaurd station up ahead, if the gaurd's still alive he can help us, if not there should at least be some weapons there.

Deac
06-27-2003, 03:56 PM
[Going away for week- Friday now follows Connor. No killing/trapping/maiming my character, lest godmoding justice be wreaked upon thee!]

jokemaster
06-27-2003, 04:41 PM
*Meanwhile a group made out of a couple of zombies and 3 alien slaves sneak up on David and Ellis*

Kuuki
06-27-2003, 06:56 PM
((Guess I should have had this...

Carring: Katana
6lbs of c-4 with 3 detonators
dual berretas (6 clips)
dual Uzis (10 clips)

))

*Silver snake walks, then suddenly comes across 3 zombies. Silver Snake pulls out his katana with his right hand, which was carried on his left side, and bolts towards the undead. He stops a short distence behind them, and puts away the katana and continues walking, as the zombies upper halves fall off to the ground...*

Captain LeChuck
06-27-2003, 09:33 PM
*gets into his guard station and reloads his gun*

Captain Wilson
07-01-2003, 04:50 PM
2.. *turns upon hearing Eliis shout a warning and a grunt of pain, and sees Ellis holding a bleading arm with a bullet ridden corpues of a zombie*
David : kill the rest dammint!
*soon the aliens are either dead or forced bac*
David: Ellis, lets see the arm...Youl'l be fine soilder , lucky for Terri then..*the group ;aughs, as they know of ellis's reputaion*((only deac will get the joke ;) :D))
Daivd: Right, screw the count just go go go!
The group burst through the doors but see there target gone
David: F***, right pair up and scour the area, corrscadan your with me

jokemaster
07-01-2003, 05:10 PM
*Friday and Connor arrive at Micheal's gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL?

Kuuki
07-01-2003, 07:46 PM
*In the darkness, high above, Silver Snake witnesses the situation, watching his prey from afar...*

jokemaster
07-01-2003, 08:16 PM
*Connor knocks on the door to the gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL ARE YOU IN THERE?

jokemaster
07-02-2003, 01:49 PM
((I'm having surgery today and I'll be gone for a while, I'd appreciate it if anyone could control my character.))

Captain LeChuck
07-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
*Connor knocks on the door to the gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL ARE YOU IN THERE? *opens the door and points gun at Connor*

Connor! You bastard! You're alive!

Darth NeoVenom
07-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Zero and his troops pass through the two labs and look inside to see if there are any survivors. "These labs are empty, sir" one troop says. "They must have fled. Let's proceed." Zero replies.

Zero and his troops proceed down the hall and come across a door that is only accessible through eye scan. He turns to one of his troops and says, "Blow the thing."

One of the troops take out a gernade and places it on the door. Zero and his troops run for cover and wait for the bomb to explode.

Deac
07-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Friday: Do you know how to get to the Gamma Complex?

Kuuki
07-07-2003, 01:14 AM
*Silver snake drops to the same level, in the shadows, with out making the slightest sound. He pulls out his Katana, then presses a button on his suit, with a small electrical sound, then silence, he can only be seen as a slight blur, completely see through, even the sword...*

jokemaster
07-08-2003, 01:01 AM
Conner thought he heard something, and looked around. He saw nothing and frowned, the Gaurd station wasn't supposed to have anything that made that type of noise.
Connor: Barely, jeez, what you faced?

Captain LeChuck
07-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Zombie scientists, those small buggers thats just...Everywhere...And, I think heard gunshots killing people...

jokemaster
07-08-2003, 09:44 PM
"You got any guns or ammo in that shed?"

Kuuki
07-08-2003, 10:26 PM
*Silver snake, still under the cover of Stealth Camoflauge, manages to creep up to the group silently, moving from steel support beams to another, now with in 15 paces from them. He watches Friday, analising his prey.*

Deac
07-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Friday: I'm fine on ammo. Let's keep moving now...

Captain Wilson
07-11-2003, 03:15 PM
turning the corrnor wilson and his group saw friday, conner an michael
Corrscadan:Sir!
David *turning* FIRE!!!!
the squard begain to fire down toward the guard shed.

(scar you may wanna move silver snake or hes gonna get shot, my group isnt being accurate;)))

jokemaster
07-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Connor heard the order, quickly pushed micheal into the shed and threw himeslf in after him. He drew his gun and shot at Wilson's squad.

Deac
07-11-2003, 06:12 PM
*Friday does not flinch (As a g-man, he is oddly immune to all bullets*

Friday: I suggest you stop you foolish grunts.

*Cell phone rings*

G-Man: It's nastier than I thought. We're gonna nuke the place. Here's the real test, Friday. If you survive, you're back in, or you can get out with a nice mansion in the carribean, no questions asked.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: They're pulling out you fools. We'd best get back to the surface.

jokemaster
07-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Connor: Lets get moving, the exit's far. We need to go farther down this way.
EDITED

Deac
07-12-2003, 02:27 PM
[Ummm....Friday didn't mention the nuke, and the others couldn't hear his conversation with the G-man...]

Captain Wilson
07-12-2003, 06:47 PM
seeistrangley hearing the words of friday over the guns, david rase a hand. The fire stops.
David: whadda mean, 'sir', that where should get out, 'sir', i dont remember you being head of my team, 'sir'

Darth NeoVenom
07-12-2003, 09:24 PM
(Sorry for the dely reply)

Zero and his troops proceed toward past the two labs and come across a door that can only be opened by eye scanning. Zero speaks out to one of his troops, "Open the door." The troop then takes out a C4 and places it on the door. Zero and his troops take cover. The bomb goes off and opens a space where the door once stood. Proceeding through the door,

Zero and his Troops heard gun shots firing from the upper level. They then proceed thru a long hallway. After a long journey through the corridor, Zero and his troops come upon two stairways leading upstairs. They then hear gunshot and cautiously go up the stairs while taking out their MP-5s. Zero see Conner and his troops point the gun at him. "FREEZE!!!"

Deac
07-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Friday: Right! This is how it works. We're in the middle of a facility that just became a battle ground in an Alien War. I represent a government body so secret that the Joint Chiefs don't know we exist. The military and my group are pulling out, and we've been left for dead. A nuclear device is set to explode, ergo we have to get out of here.

Kuuki
07-13-2003, 09:05 PM
*Silver Snake manages to keep himself hidden and out of open fire, by sneaking back up to the second level. He notices Friday's expression, and then the evac plans. He scopes the area, and notices a quick exit can be made, with out the addition of several pillars that would be suitable for using as 'bullet shields'

He turns off his stealth camoflauge, and pulls out a 9mm with silencer equiped, aims and shoots Friday in a leg, going to find out how well this operative can deal with such a situtation...

He bolts for the exit, expecting semi autofire chasing him, after a good distence, he re-enables the stealth camolfauge and exits the area.*

jokemaster
07-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Connor thought he heard a pop. He turned around just in time to see the round hit Friday in the leg. He quickly aimed and shot at Silver Snake.

Deac
07-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Friday: F***! They sent a hitter

*Fires several blasts at Snake, none of them hitting. He then picks up the cellphone*

G-Man: I'm busy Friday

Friday: You didn't mention a hitter.

G-Man: I didn't send one. My bosses must not like you, or maybe it's part of the test. I like survivors.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: We need to get to one of the lab complexes. Can you get me a splint of some kind?

jokemaster
07-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Connor: Over here.
Connor walks into the gaurd station and grabs the first aid kit. He opens it and begins looking at it's contents.
Connor: A split, bandages, wound dressings, IV bag and needle.
Connor quickly hands Friday the dressings and the splint.
Connor: How does it feel?

Deac
07-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Friday: Better. I think I can walk.

jokemaster
07-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Connor turned around to Zero and David.
Connor: If a nuclear device is set to go, the only way we'll get out of here alive is if we cooperate. The way you probably came in on is destroyed. There are too many of those things *gestures to dead aliens* for any one group of us to make it out. We can put aside our diffrences and get out together.

Deac
07-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Friday: We've all been screwed by the people in charge. We get out alive and get out of the country and we'll be ok.

Captain Wilson
07-16-2003, 04:37 PM
david: how the hell are we tgonna get out the country? you said there gonna nuke us to jigh hell, and only the goverment can get that kinda weapondary, i mean your with the ****in' goverment

jokemaster
07-16-2003, 11:19 PM
"Getting out of the country is the easy part, getting out of here alive..."

Kuuki
07-17-2003, 01:07 AM
*Silver snake managed to run to a running lift, he hear's an electrical sound, he looks and there is a bit of a red line floating where is left arm is cloaked, along with the damaged cloak wiring on that arm. He deactivates the stealth, and he managed to take a shot.*

*He looks at the wound a little, the suit slowed bullet down. With out flinching he pulls the round from his arm. The Lift stops only but a few floors above the group*

Darth NeoVenom
08-01-2003, 02:39 AM
(Sorry for the dely reply...I have no internet access in my house. I'm in my uncle's house)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero thinks to himself. He then says, "Fine. Better off leaving here alive then dead." He points his MP-5 to the floor.

jokemaster
08-01-2003, 02:58 AM
Connor: Good. *turns to david* What about you?

Captain Wilson
08-01-2003, 10:24 PM
David: you gotta a problem with gettin out the country boys.

Corrscadan: no sarge
Ellis: there always be other gals, eh boss
perry: *nothing*
Wilson: Only if we getta blow them to high hell
Rogozinski: Have 'em

David: the boys seem fine, im not to ****in' bothered

jokemaster
08-02-2003, 03:17 AM
Connor: We may have to share ammo later on. But I don't think we'll have to worry about it right now. Let's move out.
*leads them further down*
Connor: We have to go further down. All the close exits seem to be blocked. And if it really is a nuke, we couldn't get to them fast enough anyway. The further down, the safer we are from the nuke.

Deac
08-02-2003, 11:55 AM
Friday: The same technology that caused this is down there. We can use it to escape.

Darth NeoVenom
08-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Zero to everyone, "I have a bad feeling this. Why do I have a feeling one of those aliens are going to show up?" He then turns to his troops and said in a firm voice, "Be cautious troops."

jokemaster
08-04-2003, 08:02 PM
*suddenly 2 headcrabs bursted in from a vent, Connor quickly shot two. Then one Alien Slave suddenly teleported in front of the group*

Darth NeoVenom
08-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Zero and his crew open fire on the Alien Slave.

jokemaster
08-04-2003, 11:38 PM
*The alien slave fires at connor, throwing him onto a wall*
Connor: AAAAAAAARGH.

jokemaster
08-30-2003, 01:43 AM
((Bump
Up
My'
Post))
*Connor stood up and quickly picked up his gun, he shot tiwce at one alien slave, killing it*

Darth NeoVenom
08-31-2003, 12:12 AM
Zero and his crew split up and each take their own post. They look around cautiously, having their MP-5's ready.

Kuuki
08-31-2003, 02:41 PM
*Silver Snake gets high enough in the complex that his CODEC can transmit clearly.*

Snake "Target has recieved allies, suddjestions?"

*Transmited Voice only heard by him* "Are you not equiped for multiple targets?"

Snake "I am always prepared."

*Voice* "Then take care of them. Additional payment is optional only if you get the target, then the rest whom have had contact with him..."

Snake "Affermitive. And how about the neuclear weapon set to detonate?"

*Voice* "Are you not equiped to withstand radation?"

Snake "Only if my suit's integrety hasn't been comprimised. But I can repair it."

*Voice* "Go then."

Snake "Yes."

*Snake goes down the lift again, keeping in mind that there would be two safe places from a neuclear explosion, far away from it, and underground. It was unlikely that those people would have anything remotely suited for extraction, so going underground would be the more logical choice. They'd come to him...*

jokemaster
09-18-2003, 07:32 PM
*The group moved on, Conner came across the body of a senior scientist, he grabbed a keycard out of the body, thinking he's probably going to need it later. He still had a bad feeling of whoever had shot Friday*

Darth NeoVenom
09-19-2003, 03:33 PM
"Where are we heading now?" Zero questioned Conner. He remains silent and wonders why he had accepted this mission.

jokemaster
09-19-2003, 11:12 PM
Connor: These tunnels intersect with an old railroad. We walk to the intersection. Then we get the hell outta the country. First, though I want to get deep enough to avoid the nuke.

Kuuki
09-20-2003, 01:01 AM
*AS snake gets off of the lift, henotices an old subway system. Quickly he find refuge in a nearby building.

He pulls out a small box from his belt, which is covered with the same material that his suit is made out of. He rips off the doating, and opens the box. Inside were tools used for various tasks.

He began repairing his suit where he had his injury, by adding bits of the box and the covering.

Half way during the process, he hears an organised group of footsteps, he quickly finishes his crude, but effiecant repair, and reactivates his suit's optical stealth capibilites.*

jokemaster
09-20-2003, 01:19 AM
*Connor stopped suddenly, he had heard something, the same sound he had heard before friday got shot.*
Connor *to Zero*: Have one of your crew bounce a granede around the corner, have your weapons ready. I think we're about to run into trouble.
*He realoaded the magazine on his current assault rifle, just in case*

Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Zero says to his group quietly, "Reload your weapons." With that said, Zero's crew reload their all their weapons. Zero reloads his MP-5.

He then says to his crew member to his left, "Toss a grenade around the corner." One of the soldiers takes out a gernade and tosses it around the corner. Zero then points his Mp-5 towards the direction the gernade was thrown. His crew does the same thing.

Kuuki
09-20-2003, 03:59 PM
*Snake hears the grenage bounce behind him, he pounces onto a structure, out of sight of the group, as quickly and as quietly as he can possibly can, before it exploded.*

Snake *Thinking* 'A grenade!?' *As he begins creeping along walls in the dark.* 'What do they think the're doing? Hunting the predator?'

*Behind his mask, he smiles as he begins to circle around the group.*

jokemaster
09-20-2003, 04:40 PM
*Connor was still suspicious, he still heard the slight humming, and he didn't think it was his imagination*
Connor *whispering to Zero*: Anyone have IR goggles?

Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Zero moves closer to Conner and whispers, "I'm sure all of my crew have inferred.. I'll use mine."

He motions his crew with a command. He then pushes a little button next to his visors. Soon after, his crew does the same thing. A thin plate the shape of his visors slide over his regular visors and instinctly Zero saw everything in Inferred. His crew look around in different directions. Zero decides to look up really cautiously.

jokemaster
09-20-2003, 06:17 PM
*Connor motioned to an injured soldier, and borrowed his goggles. He looked around. He looked up, and saw nothing. Finally he looked at the structures surrounding them and found a faint, humanoid shape.*
Connor *whispering*: On the structure to the left, tall your men to get ready to fire, but don't have them ain there yet.

Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 08:42 PM
Zero motions to his crew to get ready to fire on his signal.

Kuuki
09-20-2003, 09:06 PM
*Snake stops dead in his tracks, he saw that the group was pearing in the direction at him, the faint red glows from this heads told him that they must have found the only way anyone can see him, by his body heat.*

*Pulling out a few flash grenades from behind his back, he darts out throwing the 'cold' grenades, expecting the sound of the grenades bouncing on the groud would be muffled by gun fire. He runs towards an agsent structure, and continues to circle around, keeping himself hidden from direct sight.*

jokemaster
09-20-2003, 10:03 PM
*Connor started chasing after Snake, looking away from the direction of the grenades, he opened fire on him, showering him and the structures with bullets.*
Connor: WHO ARE YOU?

Kuuki
09-21-2003, 12:59 AM
*The flash grenade blew blinding all those whom weren't aware of what was happening.*

Snake *thining* 'I wonder if this guy ever thinks about phsyics, obviously with him shooting he won't hear me... Things I do for money.'

*Snake pulls out his 9mm with silencer and pops a few into Connor's gun arm ((granted i'm not sure which arm he uses)), then a fourth into Connor's shin.*

*Snake follows through with the surprise attack, pulling out his katana, and making due with one of Crew's comrades, and wounding another. Then vanishing into the dark, no where to be found.*

Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 04:21 AM
Blinded by the flash, Zero doesn't pull the trigger of his MP-5. Having the fear of wounding one of his own men runs thru his mind. Finally after the flash goes away, Zero sees one of his crew member wounded near the floor.

The wounded soldier says to Zero and the others, "I'll live." The soldier than takes out his medkit and patches his wound.

Supporting his wounded crew member, Zero says under his breath thru clenched teeth, "Whoever this person is, they are going to pay." He then stands up and looks at Conner.

jokemaster
09-21-2003, 04:50 AM
*Two of the shots to his arm missed completely, but one was blocked by his armor. The one into his shin had missed the veins, and was shallow. It did however cause Connor to fall. When Zero turned around to look at him, he was writhing in pain.*

Kuuki
09-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
*making due with one of Crew's comrades, and wounding another.*

(('Making due' is another word for killing ^_^))

Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 04:02 PM
(I know....)

Zero goes to where Conner is and hands him a medkit. "You'll be ok. Just hang in there." Zero then stands up and looks around to see if he can see the attacker.

jokemaster
09-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Connor: Damn, they always say the leg shots hurt the worst. I think I can walk.
*Connor took the bullet out, cleaned the wound, and dressed it (no, it doesn't mean dress it like clothes).*

Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 06:53 PM
"How much longer until the nuke is sent towards here?" Zero asks while still looking around.

Captain Wilson
09-22-2003, 06:23 PM
David: This is just f***ing great! an invibale guy hunting us and a godam nuke aimed us! Can we not go any f***ing faster!

Darth NeoVenom
09-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Zero questions everyone, "Do any of you know what the hell those aliens are? And how the hell they whind up on this planet?"

He then remembers the incident when one head crab got to one of his troops. He shakes his head to clear the thought.

jokemaster
09-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Connor: I heard there was a project with teleportation with the senior scientists, didn't think it'd lead to this though.

Darth NeoVenom
09-24-2003, 02:17 PM
Zero shakes his head in disappointment. "Just great. Who knows what else is out there. Anyways, I suggest we move out. We have no time to waste. Conner, you take the lead. After all, you work here and know where you're going. Some of my troops will guard. I'll take the lead along with you."

Deac
09-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Friday: This is going to be the tip of the iceberg. Now IT knows we're here. It's found us. It didn't like us probing it, and now it knows where we live. This is just the advance scout...the real thing's coming...........

Captain Wilson
09-24-2003, 06:16 PM
*david grabed friday*
david: what is IT?? What the hell are you talking about

jokemaster
09-24-2003, 11:03 PM
*Connor takes the lead, wary for any more sounds that might give away their predator.*

Kuuki
09-25-2003, 12:00 AM
*Snake refils his 9mm clip, thinking how he missed a good opertunity to take out Friday. After he finishes he follows the group, keeping out of direct sight and any possible way infared can pick him up as easily...*

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 12:05 AM
*Connor heard the noise, but a lot fainter. He chalked it up to being nervous*

Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 03:41 AM
Zero questions Friday, "What exactly are you talking about?"

Zero whispers to Conner as they are walking, "Is it me, or do I have a feeling we're being followed."

Zero then hears what seem to be a noise which he recognizes. The same noise he heard when the headcrabs appears. He then tries to hear the noise again. "Did you hear that?" He questions everybody.

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Connor: Yeah, they're coming. READY YOUR WEAPONS.

Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 12:11 PM
Zero makes sure his 9mm pistol and his MP-5 are fully loaded. "I have about 5 clips of each gun left. Are there any places that have ammo?" Zero asks Conner.

Deac
09-25-2003, 08:48 PM
*Friday finally comes to terms with what has been preying on his mind since the discovery of Xen*

Friday: Nilhilanth. The Nilhilanth. That's what's driving them. It rules them. Those things that shoot green lightning? They're the enslaved locals. Headcrabs? Just animals. It's those shock troops you gotta worry about. There's an army of them beyond the border world. There's got to be.

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Connor: There's a gaurd station near, we should get there soon.
*A deep rumbling is heard, along with scittering of lots of headcrabs*
Connor: I think we should hurry.
*Suddenly the nearby fall, revealing 100s of headcrabs. The group picks up their pace*
Connor *shooting at the headcrabs*: HURRY, TO THE STATION.
*The headcrabs start attacking everyone, including Snake*

Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 11:20 PM
As Zero and his troops are running away from the headcrabs, they chuck gernades towards them. "Hopefully that will take care of them." Zero says as he chucks his gernade.

jokemaster
09-25-2003, 11:26 PM
*There was a chain of explosions, silence, then skittering again*
Connor: I don't think so

Kuuki
09-26-2003, 01:30 AM
*Snake is caught by surprise by the headcrabs, he begins by shooting a few, after running out of ammo in the clip, he pulls out a Desert Eagle with an extended clip and begins poping off a few of the headcrabs. He knew that the gun would give off his position, but it was unlikely the group would pin him off as their presuer. While combating with the Desert eagle, he also used his Katana with his off hand to help gaurd him.*

Darth NeoVenom
09-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Zero chucks another gernade towards the headcrabs. His group does the same. "This will give us enough time to escape from them." As he was chucking the gernade, he notices bullets are being fired. "I think that is our little invisible friend." Zero says to Conner.

Deac
09-26-2003, 04:48 PM
*Friday continues firing as the headcrabs draw ever closer*

Friday: Go on without me! I deserve this! I helped them get here! Just get out before the nuke goes off and you'll be fine! Go!

Kuuki
09-26-2003, 05:18 PM
*Snake hears Friday's call, it was good news for him. After he hears it, he begins looking at where his target is currently located.*

Darth NeoVenom
09-26-2003, 05:47 PM
"We're leaving no one behind." Zero says to Friday. "You made it this far, just to give up!?" He then faces Conner, "How long till we find this place?"

jokemaster
09-27-2003, 03:37 AM
Conner: Right around this corner. Come on Friday, you have to make this one too.
*He turns around, fires at the headcrabs, and Snake*

Deac
09-28-2003, 08:08 PM
*Friday continues firing until*

[Click!]

Friday: I'm out!

Kuuki
09-28-2003, 08:17 PM
*Snake looks at Friday, after killing his next headcrab, he fires three shots, two at friday, and one at Zero. He attempts to fire a fourth at Conner, but only a metal 'Click' occured. He ran out of bullets too, he threw the gun away, and ran towards Friday*

Darth NeoVenom
09-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Zero looks back to see if he sees the cloaked. A bullet nearly hits his head. "That was close." He mutters under his breath. He then sees Snake running towards Friday, "LOOK OUT FRIDAY!" he screams to Friday. Zero then points the gun at Snake and opens fire with his MP-5. His crew looks back and does the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Zero and his crew never removed their inferred. That'z why they can see Snake. Just letting you know.)

Kuuki
09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
((well, um, i kinda forgot to kill off the cloak, but oh well..))

*Snake uses his suit's sensors and katana to deflect some bullets, while dodging others. Only a few seconds go by before Zero's group is attacked from both sides with another swarm of headcrabs.*

((damnit! I want ot make it hard for ya! :D))

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 12:00 AM
*Connor shot at the headcrabs surroding them, and ran out. He saw the gaurd station, threw his guns at the headcrabs and made a run for it.*
Connor: ALMOST THERE, RUN.
*Connor made it, throwing himself inside. He found a variety of huns. He chose a chain feed machine gun, and set himself up a the door*
Connor *in bad cuban accent*: SAY HALLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND
*He began shoo0ting, careful to aim away from Zero and Co.*

Darth NeoVenom
09-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Zero says, "Oh SH**!" he then jumps to the side, avoiding the machine gun bullets. He then starts sliding on the floor. While sliding, he takes out the empty clip and loads up a new one. He then opens fire at Snake.

His crew then dodges the bullets as well and run off to the side, avoiding the bullets.

Captain Wilson
09-29-2003, 04:30 PM
David and co dived out the way firing the hall as they did so

Deac
09-29-2003, 04:52 PM
*Friday falls, hit in the shoulder. He sees the bullets deflected and thinks of only one person who could do that*

Friday: Snake. Damn. It's come to this

*Friday opens his briefcase, breaking a seal. His use of this weapon has been reported to his superiors. He draws the Egon Gun*

jokemaster
09-29-2003, 09:20 PM
*Connor stops shooting for a moment, picks up some magazines, and throws them to to Zero and David, to divide with their squads.*

Darth NeoVenom
09-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Zero grabs the magazines and tosses them towards his crew. "Catch!" He says.

Zero's crew members catch the magazines.

Quickly, Zero then goes where Conner is at and point his gun towards the hallway. He starts fire at anything that is not his comrades. His crew member goes to the side of the doorway and point their guns to the hallway aswell and also shoot and anything that is not their comrades.

Kuuki
09-30-2003, 12:04 AM
*Snake stops in his tracks, he uncloaks to show his cybernetic suit.*

Snake *in a cybernetic voice* "Agent Friday..."

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 12:42 AM
*Connor and Co. continued firing for a few seconds*
Connor: FRIDAY, YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT HELP?

Darth NeoVenom
09-30-2003, 03:49 AM
Zero waits for what Friday is going to say. "My crew and I can take him out right now, Friday! Just move aside." He grabs some gernades specifically for MP-5s. His loads up about 4 and toses 4 to teach of his crew. Zero then points his gun at Snake.

Kuuki
09-30-2003, 04:38 AM
((I wonder if i can try to add in a nice story into this rpg

so, deac before twists might be added, i'll post this, and if you don't like, you can blow the preverbal whistle))

*Snake tosses away his cloak, revealing under it another Katana, which he removes the Blade and it's casing from his belt and throws it at the ground in front of Friday.*

Snake then takes his Katana, and grabs the handle with both hands, and prepares it in a ready, virtical position, completely ignoring everyone but Friday.

Both Katana's look absolutely identical.*

Snake "I removed that personally from your mantle, Agent Friday."

Deac
09-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Friday:Snake. I never liked your black ops cowboy style. Give me a good reason why I should drop my Egon Gun and not simply tear you to shreads with it.

Kuuki
09-30-2003, 06:43 PM
((Deac, read pm first :))

Snake "Like I said, I removed that from your own home. Both of our blades are exactly the same, for they were both forged at the same time, but 'gifts' for us. You remember me now right?"

jokemaster
09-30-2003, 09:29 PM
*the headcrabs suddenly stop coming, and start skittering away*
Connor: ZERO! DAVID! GET OVER HERE, SOMETHING'S COMING AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Darth NeoVenom
10-01-2003, 12:26 AM
(Out of Character: My Zero is right next to you. Haha :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero troops go where Zero is. "What you think is coming?" He questions the others.

jokemaster
10-01-2003, 12:38 AM
Conner: I don't know, but to make that many headcrabs run away, it aint a shock troop.

Deac
10-03-2003, 05:34 PM
*Friday drops the Egon gun*

Friday: So it is you. I guess the agency really does want me dead.
You do remember I used to always get the gold in fencing, don't you,
Brother?

*Picks up sword*

Kuuki
10-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Snake "But you never found me!"

*Snake reaches to a spot behind his helmet, he presses a certain spot on his helmet, and the front mask becomes mostly translucent, showing his pale white face.*

Snake *Now sounding more human.* "Now let's see how much your skills has diminished since you've stopped wielding that thing!"

*Snake charges at Friday, stopping at the last moment, takes a swing and hops lightning quick around to Friday's right side, to swing again.*

Deac
10-04-2003, 12:49 PM
*Friday darts lightening fast to the side and parries*

Friday: Not at all. I just practised alone.

Kuuki
10-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Snake "It doesn't amtter, you'll never amount enough to me little brother."

Deac
10-05-2003, 12:47 PM
Friday: YOU WERE A BULLY!

*Friday kicks Snake in the groin and follows through with his sword*

jokemaster
10-05-2003, 01:57 PM
*Connor finally had finished resupplying the squads. Everybody had at least 5 grenedes, some more, and extra clips. Some also had extra weapons.*

Kuuki
10-05-2003, 02:52 PM
*Snake reels from the cheap shot, and blocks Friday's sword with his.*

Snake "Still a child..."

Darth NeoVenom
10-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Zero stares at Snake. "I wanna take him out. And I wanna take him out now." he says to Conner.

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Connor *While loading extra shells into his shotgun*: He's doing good. If the tide changes, we take him out. Go full force on him, machine guns, sniper rifles, anything you need.
*Suddenly there was a crash behind them. Connor turned around slowly, and saw a gaurd headcrab zombie. His shotgun was still open, the shells fell out as he ran twoard it, and hit it as hard as he could with the shotgun. It fell down momentarily*
Connor *while picking up, and loading the shells back into his shotgun*: TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!

Deac
10-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Friday: At least I'm still human. God knows what the agency had to do to you to make anything from you.

*Slides his sword down to the hilt of Snakes, and twists*

Kuuki
10-06-2003, 09:12 PM
*After the first turn, Snake prevents Friday from continuing the twist, then with a yell, he pushes Friday back, attempting to dissorentate. He hops forward swinging his sword in an uppercutting way, then spins a compelte 360, swinging his blade in one rapid fluid motion. Using the momentium that he collected, he drops down and trips Friday and swings down as hard as he could.*

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 09:34 PM
*Connor managed to reload his gun completely before the creature regained conciousness. He shot it in the head, and whiled his shotgun around. He shot Snake's katana, making it miss Friday*

jokemaster
10-06-2003, 09:34 PM
*Connor managed to reload his gun completely before the creature regained conciousness. He shot it in the head, and whiled his shotgun around. He shot Snake's katana, making it miss Friday*

Deac
10-07-2003, 04:43 PM
*Friday darts out of the way, and rolls toward the Egon Gun, which he grabs and aims at Snake*

Friday: You win. You're the better swordsman. Now get out of here, and tell the agency that I've still got this and remind them the power cells do last 5000 years. And tell the Boss (referring to the G-Man) that he should really get a girlfriend.

Darth NeoVenom
10-07-2003, 04:55 PM
(Out of character: Sorry I couldn't reply quickly enough.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero aims his MP-5 at Snake. " You better retreat or I'll fill you up with lead." His soldiers do the same thing and aims their MP-5 at Snake. "I highly doubt you can dodge all the bullets fired from our guns."

Kuuki
10-07-2003, 09:02 PM
*Snake smirks, and shuts down the power to his suit.*

Snake *Turns around and begins walking* "Fine then, but this isn't over."

*A huge rumbling occurs, shaking the entire tunnel. The lights and the equipment that the Soldiers and everyone one else that had active ((This encludes that nice themeral googles you all had that you never stated that ya stopped using)) irreverseably shuts down due to the electromagnetic paulse from the Nuke.*

*Snake is no where in sight.*

jokemaster
10-07-2003, 11:56 PM
*Connor went into a back room, and flipped a switch, turning on the auxilaury power. The tunnel lit up again*
Connor: Come on let's get out of here.

Kuuki
10-08-2003, 12:50 AM
((techically, i would disagree with your post joke

usually an EMP would knock out all power sorces that are usualy active, and some inactive ones, like batteries, that is if its not electronically protected, like Snake's suit (mentioned earilyer) and let's say the egon gun, due to it being such an advanced weapon.

Now, let's say that the auxliery power sorce comes from a remote location, far away that it wouldn't be easily effected. therotically it's false due to the fact of the circuts would allow the emp to travel that distence, even when it's not a complete circut.

but im not going to disagree ^_^ Thats your call :D

*sigh* i'm too bored i find useless places to create an arguement... :joy: ))

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 02:07 AM
((Let's say it was protected))

Captain Wilson
10-08-2003, 03:33 PM
((well that was fun :D))

David: where the hell is he!!!

Deac
10-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Friday: He's gone. And we should be. The nuke may have gone off, but that doesn's solve our problems

*gets up*

jokemaster
10-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Connor: Friday, you sure you're stocked up?

Darth NeoVenom
10-08-2003, 11:43 PM
"Great, stupid goggles don't work. Oh well. I suggest we move out before we waste time." Zero helps up Friday. He then says to everyone, "My crew and I are fully stocked up on weapons. Are you all stocked up?"

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Connor: i am

Deac
10-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Friday: I got this. *Holds up Egon gun*. I have a feeling we'll...

*Phone rings*

G-Man: So you survived it all, Friday. The jobs available if you still want it.

Friday: After you tried to kill me?

G-Man: Consider what we're about to start fighting. Snake didn't intend to kill-

Friday: Shut up and get to the point.

G-Man: We have reports of some fairly nasty creatures coming in that the Nuke hasn't finished off. One of them's in your path. Goodbye.

*Hangs up*

jokemaster
10-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Connor: What did he say?

Deac
10-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Friday: Something nasty. I presume he was talking about a beta class threat. Remember that Nilhilanth I mentioned? He was an Alpha, so we may have something going for us.

Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 05:25 PM
"Did you know that this whole operation was going down?" Zero questions Friday.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Connor: Let's get out of here
*the group begins moving*
Connor: Can you call him?

Kuuki
10-16-2003, 12:55 AM
*A distence away*

Snake *Almost to himself* "You disgraced yourself brother, yet so have I. I'll be back, count on it."

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Zero an his crew follow Conner's lead. They then make sure their weapons are reloaded.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 01:23 AM
*A rumbling is heard*
Connor: It's coming closer! Get ready.
*they come to a huge room. It had one a teleporter in the far corner, and 4 manned turrets. The door on the other side of the room was locked. Connor headed straight for it, and tried to open it. He tried to unlock it, but the lock was electronic, thus messed up by the EMP. The teleporter opened a portal, much larger than the previous ones they'd encountered. Something was coming out.*
Connor: OK, ZERO, DAVID, FRIDAY, MAN THE TURRETS, I'LL MAN THE THIRD ONE. TELL YOUR MEN TO GET THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS, AND OTHER EXPLOSIVES READY.

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 02:35 AM
"You heard the man crew. Head to those rocket launchers." Zero then goes to one of the turrets and starts it up. "What the hell is that?" he says under his breath as he sees something coming out of the portal.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 02:49 AM
The creature was huge, it crushed the two poles and fit floor to roof. It's eyes had some kind of protective shield over them, it also had two wierd antennas that were seemingly charging up to shoot something. It didn't seem to have any weak spots except for huge moles in it's hands which were moving too fast to aim well. Connor ran like hell to one of the turret guns.

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 02:56 AM
(Out of character: Is that the creature that shots fire out of it's hands?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero looks at it with a horrific look on his face. He then aims the turret at it, waiting for someone to give him the signal to shot. His crew all aim their rocket lauchers at the creature, waiting for the ignal as well.

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 11:34 AM
((Yep, and a huge beam from it's antennas.))
*Connor finally reached his turret gun.*
Connor: OPEN FIRE OPEN FIRE!
*Connor opens fire, hitting the creature many times, but apperantly not hurting it.*

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Zero and his crew open fire on the creature. "Keep firing..KEEP FIRING!!!" They continue opening fire. The creature is hit multiple time with rocket launchers and bullets from the turrets.

Deac
10-16-2003, 05:51 PM
Friday: Odd. I've not seen that one.

*Friday, instead of manning a turret, draws the egon gun and stands before the creature*

Friday: ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

*Friday fires with all his might at the beast*

jokemaster
10-16-2003, 09:21 PM
*The creature paused for a while, allowing Connor to score the first direct hit on the hand. The creature roared with pain*
Connor: AIM FOR THE HANDS!

Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 09:36 PM
With that said, Zero and his men fire at the creature's hands.

Deac
10-17-2003, 04:59 PM
*Friday manages to take out one of the antenne and is hurled back into a wall by the shockwave. He falls unconscious...*

Captain Wilson
10-17-2003, 05:11 PM
david runs onto a platform and begins shooting with the turret

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:24 PM
Connor: Zero, David, any of you have a medic with you?

Darth NeoVenom
10-17-2003, 11:42 PM
"One of my guys is a medic." Zero says as he fires at the creature.

jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Connor: Have him check out friday.
*Finally, one of the mole llike things exploded.*

Kuuki
10-18-2003, 12:48 AM
*The monster writhes in a particular way that it distracts even the medic.*

((sry ^_^))

*During that comotion, friday dissappears.*

---------

*Around the bend, out of sight and in safety.*

*Snake looks down at his yonger brother's unconscious body, staring for a moment. He picks up Friday's katana, and wields it along side of his own. Then he darts out above in the rapters, still out of sight, getting around to te top off the monster.*

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 01:25 AM
((Heh, don't worry, anyone can control the monster right now.))

Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Zero looks quickly towards where Friday was last seen. "WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?" He questions everyone.

Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 07:35 PM
Darn, this is such a cool rpg! It's too late to join. :(

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 07:41 PM
((Don't worry, I'll probably make a sequel once I finish Half Life 2.))
Connor: I have no idea.
Finally the other hand burst, and the shields were removed from the eyes. The creature roared and punched the ceiling. A rumbling was heard
Connor: HIT THE EYES, QUICKLY!

Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 07:56 PM
A rocket laucher goes straight to one of the creature's eyes. Zero does the same with the turret and so does his other crew members.

(Out of character: When are they releasing part 2? I play part one a lot. You'll find me under the name NeoVenom :D)

Kuuki
10-18-2003, 08:02 PM
((Damn you neovenom, that was my kill! XD))

*Snake flys down from above the creature, stabing both swords into the back of the neck of the beast.*

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 08:19 PM
The creature roars, swinging at Snake with it's bleeding hands. Finally the last shots from the turret and one of the rockets destroy the other eye. The creature roars again, and falls to the ground, dead.
Connor: We did it. OK, LET'S MOVE OUT, WE NEED TO FIND FRIDAY.

Kuuki
10-18-2003, 10:11 PM
*Snake pulls both of the katana's out of the neck, and throws Friday's at Connor, handle first.*

Snake "My brother is around the corner, safe. Get him and yourselves the hell out of here."

jokemaster
10-18-2003, 11:26 PM
*Connor caught the Katana*
Connor: Thank you. All right, let's get out of here.

Darth NeoVenom
10-19-2003, 01:29 AM
"What made you help us?" Zero questions Snake. His crew get up and talk amongst each other, saying how they handle the creature well. "Enought bragging soldiers. We all killed the beast." Each crew member sign and look down, "Yes sir." He than says, "Great work soldiers."

Kuuki
10-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Snake "There will be more of them. I suddjest you all stop gloating and leave."

Deac
10-19-2003, 05:17 PM
*Friday comes to. His cellphone rings*

Friday: What...?

X: Agent Friday. You've done well for yourself. There's a promotion for you if you want it. We need someone to train our latest agent. You seem right for the job the way you've handled the situation here. As for Snake, well, he'll get what we feel he deserves.

Friday: What about...?

X: Your former superior? He'll be dealing with this new situation. Now, if you don't feel like rejoining us, I can offer you and your men a battle you can't possibly win.

*Friday thinks*

Friday: I'm in.

X: Excellent. Get topside and we'll teleport you here.

*Hangs up*

Kuuki
10-19-2003, 06:09 PM
*By now Snake already have left.*

jokemaster
10-19-2003, 11:19 PM
*Connor finds Friday.*
Connor: Hey, you alright? Snake sends you this.
*hand Friday his katana*

Captain Wilson
10-20-2003, 01:22 AM
David: Man that was close. Come on I guess we gotta further down this god forsaken place

Darth NeoVenom
10-20-2003, 05:10 PM
"To be honest, I just want to leave this place and go back home to my family." NeoVenom says. "I regret doing this stupid mission. Now my life is on the line."

Deac
10-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Friday: Thanks *Takes Katana*I think we should up those stairs *points to a door*. I'll be parting company there.

jokemaster
10-20-2003, 09:16 PM
Connor: OK then, let's move out.
*they climbed the stairs without much difficulty, only encountering a few headcrabs.*

Darth NeoVenom
10-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Zero fires at two headcrabs and takes them out easily.

Captain Wilson
10-21-2003, 03:11 PM
*David looked at friday*

David: Whadda mean ' parting company'

Deac
10-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Friday: It appears the agency wants me back. I go back, you don't die. Hopefully they won't detain you, but I can't promise anything. These guys are powerful. At any rate, I will be teleported for a debriefing when we reach the surface.

jokemaster
10-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Connor: Wait a second. Last time we saw a teleporter we almost got killed. If it wasn't for Snake we probably would have gotten killed.

Deac
10-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Friday: After all you saw today, you think this is the only one they have? Black Mesa was were they made better ones. We've had them since Roswell. I teleport all the time.

Captain Wilson
10-22-2003, 10:09 PM
David: I kNew there was something about Roswell....Anyway, You carnt leave us now. Your the only one who knows what we're fighting

Darth NeoVenom
10-22-2003, 10:28 PM
Zero replies, "Very true. I don't know what the hell those things are. You can tell us what are the creatures' weak points."

jokemaster
10-22-2003, 11:40 PM
"Not to mention the humans"

Deac
10-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Friday: From here on out, you don't have to worry about much. The portal's shut down after the explosion. I should think you'll be able to use some of the facility's transportation to get away. And do get away. Learn the words to "O Canada" or to speak Mexican.

jokemaster
10-24-2003, 11:14 PM
*Suddenly "La cucaracha" started playing. Connor took his cell phone out of his pocket, suprised. He answered.*
Connor: Hello
G-Man: Hello Mr.... Connor is it? I apologize for not talking to you earlier, but the situation was a little... extreme.
Connor: Get to the point.
G-Man: Unfortunately this incident has left me a little understaffed, so I'm in need of a security team leader.
Connor: Where? This place is out of use
G-Man: Another place. You'll like it.
Connor: What about Zero, David, and their teams?
G-Man: They can work.. If they want to. And if no, I'll give them a five day head start.
Connor: Hold on.
Connor*to Zero and David*: He's offering us a job, you want to take it?

Darth NeoVenom
10-25-2003, 12:57 AM
"I don't know. Can we trust him?" NeoVenom says to everyone.

jokemaster
10-25-2003, 01:03 AM
*Connor turned toward Friday*
Connor: Can we?

Darth NeoVenom
10-27-2003, 12:37 PM
(Looks like this RPG is on hold until certain people reply. :( )

Zero remains silent for a while. He thinks over the offer he was giving. "Is it worth taking this "new" job? Or is it a trick." he thinks.

Kuuki
10-27-2003, 01:21 PM
((I check every now and then BTW, but for story-wise i won't do much till maybe later in the story))

Deac
10-27-2003, 07:48 PM
Friday: He always keeps his word. They always do. And however long or whatever odds he offers you won't be enough. G's like that. I remember when I was offered to join, I was given the choice of joining or having my memory wiped and to spend to the rest of my life in a sweat-shop.

Darth NeoVenom
10-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Zero replies, " I see. So basically, it is his way or no way at all?" Zero then makes sure his MP-5 and pistol are fully loaded.

jokemaster
10-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Connor *To G-Man*: Hold on, we're deciding. *to Zero* I guess so.

weiderudare
10-29-2003, 02:17 PM
((((((((Is it ok to join?????????)))))))))

Kuuki
10-29-2003, 03:10 PM
((Why not? Find a good place to join in))

weiderudare
10-31-2003, 01:55 PM
Name: William Turner
Job:Guard

Will woke up, only to find the guard post abandoned.
"Hello? Rick?"
Suddenly, a small creature atacked him. Will quickly extracted his gun and shot the thing.
"What the hell was that??"
He took a shotgun and extra clips and then started walking towards an exit.

Kuuki
01-08-2004, 07:37 PM
((So, um we going to make a sequel to this or not?))

jokemaster
01-08-2004, 09:47 PM
((So, um we going to make a sequel to this or not?))
((Once half-life 2 comes out :p ))

Kuuki
01-08-2004, 11:18 PM
((thats way too long man, ppl will forget aobut this, hell even i did))

jokemaster
01-15-2004, 01:14 AM
((thats way too long man, ppl will forget aobut this, hell even i did))
((OK, I gues I'll do an in-between sequel.))

Captain Wilson
01-15-2004, 08:55 PM
((i had forggeten bout this :D))

David: damn goverment can shove there damn job up there damn ass. unless pays good right boys. *met with cheer*

Deac
01-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Friday: You'd best take it.Trust me.

jokemaster
01-16-2004, 01:09 AM
"I'm taking it, I would suggest you guys would too." Said Connor.

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 01:45 AM
*Snake, whom gone ahead, had reached the surface, in an instant he found himself back inside another installation, in a cylendar room full with gaurds pointing thier guns at him.*

Snake "X!! LET ME GUESS IS THIS WHAT YOU HAD PLANNED FOR ME!?!"

*A speaker on his right arm crackles as a semi garbled but clear enough recording plays...*

Friday: "What...?"

X: "Agent Friday. You've done well for yourself. There's a promotion for you if you want it. We need someone to train our latest agent. You seem right for the job the way you've handled the situation here. As for Snake, well, he'll get what we feel he deserves."

*The recording stops*

Snake "Where's X..."

Deac
01-16-2004, 06:16 PM
*Snake's ear phone buzzes*

X: Snake. You've been doing far too much unsanctioned actions. You aren't even meant to know about the experiments at black mesa. You forgot your role as unthinking assassin while your brother handled the intelligence. And now you attempt to scupper his promotion test. I'm afraid that you're on your own.

*Hangs up*

Kuuki
01-16-2004, 07:09 PM
*Snake turls his Katana at the handle for a moment, glaring at the gaurd about to shoot him.

Outside the room gaurds are posted, they suddenly hear a electronical sound from inside the room, then it becomes filled with semi-automatic fire. They spin around at look at the heavy almost vault-like door.

It didn't take long for it to die down...*

Guard 1 *panicing* "Um... Let's hope they stopped cus they got em..."

Guard 2 *Sounding confeident* "Yeah, thats it."

*After a moment, the second gaurd suddenly sees blood spray onto the large door, he looks in awe as the first gaurd is on the ground squirming holding his slit neck that was bleeding prefusely. Thats when he becase a little light headed...*

*Snake disables the personal cloak and wipes the blood form his blade, he then goes to the security camera, and slices it in half.*

*He turns around picking up one of the semi auto matic rifles, several clips and clips for his side arm that had the sliencer equiped.*

Captain Wilson
01-16-2004, 08:46 PM
David: right, lets get the f**k out of this hell hole

Darth NeoVenom
01-19-2004, 07:00 PM
(Out of Character: Sorry for not reply soon. Lucasforums was acting stupid with me.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero remains silent and does not reply on the job offering. He then looks at Friday and the others.

jokemaster
01-20-2004, 12:10 AM
Connor hears the gunshots
"WHAT IS THAT?" He says, running off to investigate.

Darth NeoVenom
01-21-2004, 05:15 PM
"Careful Conner. You don't want to get caught in a crossfire." Zero shouts. "Well what are we waiting for now?" he questions Friday.

Deac
01-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Friday: Nothing. We're going topside, and then we get teleported wherever we choose to go.

jokemaster
01-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Connor saw the dead gaurds, and the sliced security camera. He knew only one person could've done it. He also remembered he had let them go, and probably doesn't want to kill them.
"SNAKE! I'M GOMING AROUND, WHAT'S GOING ON.

Kuuki
01-22-2004, 02:11 AM
((JM, as far as i can see, that only Snake has teleported))

Darth NeoVenom
01-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Zero looks around the complex. "So where do we go to get to topside?" He pauses for a few seconds and looks around again, "Where's Conner?"

Deac
01-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Friday: Those stairs should take us there. And to whatever awaits...

jokemaster
01-22-2004, 09:53 PM
((JM, as far as i can see, that only Snake has teleported))
((when did you teleport? *gets confused*))