PDA

View Full Version : Just so you guys know....

UnfrozenCaveman
06-16-2003, 07:30 PM
I know I haven't been posting much, stupid beta!:D, but just so everyone here knows I'll be MIA for the next couple of days. My grandfather passed away today. I have to go to Newport News, Virginia for the next few days. You'll know when i'm back :) Pax ex.

Wouldzey
06-16-2003, 07:35 PM
Sorry about your bad news mate.

setsuko
06-16-2003, 07:49 PM
Have a nice...eh...funeral? Dunno how to say it properly, but I hope the break will be nice, even though it is a sad reason. Hopefully, he'll be in heaven now, with the endless supply of chocolate gnorts that is part of the deal.

Wraith 8
06-16-2003, 07:52 PM
sorry to hear it man.... well in my country we say: sterkte... its like good luck or... hang tight... maybe a comination of the 2 :D

ill talk to you in beta

/tell ebik im on naboo.... and my char is being wiped :p

Jatari Bazrak
06-16-2003, 08:06 PM
well sorry about that my uncle died so I know how it feels.:(

UnfrozenCaveman
06-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the support guys. :)

swediot=)
06-16-2003, 10:13 PM
my grandfather died about 6 years ago... it was ****... i hope youll be ok.... atleast i hope you do better then i did.. it really is strange when things like this happen you dont know what to say and then end up saying something stupid or something like that... yeh...

Thew Rydur
06-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss man.

Jatari Bazrak
06-16-2003, 10:20 PM
like I said I know how you feel...IF your gradfather was like my uncle and smoked and went insane... then you know how I feel.
Time to celabrate!!!
I'm just kidding we were really sad when died because a life is a life after all.:(

And just recently our cat Elmo died from a duel with the cyote's.

Murashu
06-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family. I lost both of my grandfathers and know it is a sad thing to go thru.

On a positive note.....Newport News is a good party place. I have been drunk there many nights since I joined the Army ;)

Jan Gaarni
06-17-2003, 03:22 PM
My condolences to you and your family.

I've lost all my grandparents by now.
All that is left of the old gang is a sister to my granddad on my mothers side. She's 97 years old. :)

And she still lives on her own, by the way. :D