PDA

View Full Version : YOU GUYS RULE - Can I join?

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-18-2003, 08:35 PM
Hey guys,

I would love to join =A= I am not quite sure what I plan to be but have lowered it down to...

Bothan (or) Human (or) Zabrak Marksmen/Riflemen/Caribeneer (probablly a spy if so then i would be a Bothan)

Bothan Brawler/Teras Kasi Artist - who doesnt want to see a dog beat up guys with his bare umm paws? possibly a Human or Zabrak and <maybe> a wookie

Human (or) Wookie Artisian/Weaponsmith/Armorsmith - the guy everyone goes to for your friendly weapon and armor needs. Although no combat action (hopefully) I think it will be a fun and intresting character.

Human (or) Zabrak Medic/Combat Medic/Marksmen - MEDIC!!! also good at shooting although much better at healing:p

I think I like the top one and the 2nd one the most but really like them all. Anyone have any suggestions. Also I'll be continualy posting this week so I might have a chance of being in =A=

One more thing if you need to check my credibility talk to Sunshine Badass we know eachother pretty well.

~SK~

swediot=)
06-18-2003, 08:57 PM
well im sure you could join us... and if your a wookie youll even be able to share a house with the rest of us

Affordable,

Reliable,

And Just Plain Cool!

Wookies of The Associates

StarCords
06-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Oh, no Bothans got it maaade.

setsuko
06-18-2003, 09:43 PM
Off course we rule. That is our role in SWG; we are all employees of SOE, included in the game to make it shine. ;)

Lord_Vessen
06-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by swediot=)
well im sure you could join us... and if your a wookie youll even be able to share a house with the rest of us

Affordable,

Reliable,

And Just Plain Cool!

Wookies of The Associates

Lol, I see you have used my little advertising thingy.:D

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Do you guys need a paticular type of character like medic, smith, sniper, spy or whatever cause I'm having a tough time deciding.
Or since I just heard the Starstrider server will be opened later then I might test some characters on the other servers...although I do need to gather up some money to actually buy the game. *sigh*

Hey Bothans and Wookies are awesome they are both harrier then Robin Williams.

A side note: A disgrace that Mario Chippolini and his team won't be in the tour. WTF are they thinking? *end rant*

~SK~

setsuko
06-18-2003, 09:55 PM
Nope. No avatar specifics, we merely deem persons as players, not what they choose to play.

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Ok cool. I might not be able to get the game as it comes out b/c im short on cash ( I owe my parents $1.2k) and i also need to get dsl b4 I get the game which will be $99 activation and $32 a month + the $50 game means suckage. And nobody is hiring so i have to make all my money doing work around the house (poopy).
Anyway hopefully I will have a character decided on by the weekend. Thanks.

~SK~

Jatari Bazrak
06-18-2003, 11:07 PM
oh and you have to post on these fourms for 1 week or until Sunday.

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-19-2003, 01:34 AM
Yah ok untill Sunday...Thanks.

~SK~

Sunshine Badass
06-19-2003, 02:13 AM
You owed a little less than $500, did you not? What is this 1.2K crap? Delve into that bank account, buddy!:D ;) :p

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-19-2003, 02:19 AM
Well i do have 600 in bank account but my parents said i can just work off all the money...which ive already done 80 of since monday and probablly 20 today. But if i wanna get SW, pay for DSL and pay for SW monthly cost that means $150 starter and $42 a month meaning i will have to use all my bank account to stay alive for a year.

swediot=)
06-19-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Vessen
Lol, I see you have used my little advertising thingy.:D

now that where your wrong you see now its my advertising thingie so bluh:p

TheMaestro
06-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Here's my advertisement to be a wookie...

"Why not??" Come on...my Wookie entertainer can sing you all love songs.

:)

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-19-2003, 05:00 PM
my Wookie entertainer can sing you all love songs.

I'm scared. So scared.

Hey if they don't like your songs you can always eat 'em.

~SK~

-=ReApEr=-
06-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy
I'm scared. So scared.

Hey if they don't like your songs you can always eat 'em.

~SK~

Not the love songs, oh no. :p :(

swediot=)
06-19-2003, 06:18 PM
are you gonna be in the =A= band maestro cuz we allready have a wookie rythm section and it would be pretty cool with a wookie lead singer cuz we dont have a singer yet weve mostly focused on the instrumen i think were planning on being some sort of like jazz/blues band thingie

TheMaestro
06-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Rowrrrrrowowwrr....

...maybe I can sing a loving rendition of perhaps a Shakespeare Sonnet? Or possibly twist Shaggy's "Angel" into Wookie. Err, Shirywook (sp?)

And you're right, whoever doesn't like my song...I can play them a different tune. With my bowcaster! Har Har Har

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-19-2003, 10:32 PM
Shirywook=Wookiness (fun word to say)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys =]

~SK~

Sunshine Badass
06-20-2003, 12:08 AM
Actually... it was: Wooki-nese

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Wooki-nese Shmoki-nese whatever it was...and my computer took 5 minutes to open this thread. I can't wait for the kick ass bizel shizat chaznazi computer comes.

~SK~

Jatari Bazrak
06-20-2003, 05:45 PM
yeah the maestro is in the band!
He'll need to learn some dance moves though, to go with his singing. and starcords in!

Goose_Of_Mercy
06-20-2003, 08:28 PM
I don't know about u guys but this shirywook music seems...disturbingly scary.

~SK~