PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Anti-RPG FFA Laming Demos

Mr.Joshua
06-25-2003, 03:04 AM
In an effort to continue the REAL saberists agenda of ridding the RPGers from our favorite FPS series, I give you 3 demo's of the {DEA} Clan FFA Server. Note what the admin does in the third one, quite funny. Also I play "Kick The Newbie Off The Ledge" with nearly the whole server in the second one. All three show the idiocy of these people, as I ended up banned, yet it clearly shows their hypocrisy.

DEA Demo 1 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA1.dm_16)

DEA Demo 2 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA2.dm_16)

DEA Demo 3 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA3.dm_16)

shock ~ unnamed
06-25-2003, 03:46 AM
http://www.officialpantera.com/boardfromhell/images/smiles/icon_exclaim.gif

http://www.officialpantera.com/boardfromhell/images/smiles/icon_exclaim.gif

Guardian Omega
06-25-2003, 04:11 AM
Haaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

That was hilarious! I especially love how you played Kick the newbie off the ledge!:D

I assume they disabled push and pull there, heh.:p

Mr.Joshua
06-25-2003, 04:32 AM
Yes. Like most rpg newbie FFA servers, they only had jump, saber attack,defend and throw enabled. Otherwise I would have killed that admin who kept trying to grip toss me with his lame ass empowerment.

Tosh_UK
06-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Joshua
Yes. Like most rpg newbie FFA servers, they only had jump, saber attack,defend and throw enabled. Otherwise I would have killed that admin who kept trying to grip toss me with his lame ass empowerment.

aye wont be long before it will be like that in JA.... almost puts me off buying it.

Pyro
06-25-2003, 08:38 AM
i liked how he kicked the n00b that killed him as he was grip-fagging you. these admins really are rpging in the purest sense as they consider themselves policemen ridding the server of "lamers". they invariably suck, which leaves them with unbreakable grip as their only option, which is why light side (absorb) is the preferred force set to use when going laming =) besides, i wouldn't even waste my time on anything but an ff server, since only in ff can you hope to survive once they gang up on you, no matter how n00bish they are.

griff38
06-25-2003, 10:52 AM
LTS ( laughs to self). Good job, har har.

lllKyNeSlll
06-25-2003, 11:37 AM
We should have gone laming in the fots server.

Tosh_UK
06-25-2003, 12:55 PM
hehehehe we need to all meet up in a ffa and "have fun" :)

lllKyNeSlll
06-25-2003, 04:31 PM
I would actually prefer to see some of your tffa's. The godly fk style before the script ruined everything.

Mr.Joshua
06-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately I no longer have any of the demo's from it. UJ might have the FK vs. SF one which was the most competition we ever had in a TFFA prior to the script fiasco. If he has it still you might be able to get it from him, but I don't keep demo's too long. Usually keep em till I make a vid and then discard them. I might open an account on cached.net though for future demo storage.

shock ~ unnamed
06-25-2003, 11:03 PM
nah I don't have it.

:mad:

There was nothing amazing about that match it was just a good example of 5 people working as one with great team work.

The combat was normal pk/saber stuff w/ some rage+dfa thrown in but when you get 5 guys who all click and think as one it's a mother****** to deal with.

Haemon
06-26-2003, 12:19 AM
I agree with Tosh_UK, we definately need to get together on some random server and just mess with them.

I get booted from 3-4 server daily. My main problem is I can't go in really big servers because my fps will be like 5 and it's kind of hard to pull/kick with that low a framerate. It's hard enough trying to do a pull/kick with 15 fps but 5 is really hard.

I mainly go light because I usually have an army of people gripping me and lightning me so I just flip on absorb and lean on heal. Then they bitch at me for healing while they are holding the drain button and running for a bacta.

Also earlier today I was accused of scripting. Here is the best part: a script is a pk3 which modifies the game can increase saber damage. I wish I had gotten the logs.

Rad Blackrose
06-26-2003, 12:40 AM
And now for the 3 part review:

1st demo:

In the beginning, I couldn't give an honest damn what was going on. It was the typical zzzZZZzzz stuff. Got better in the end.

Also, note to Blaze: Cry more?

2nd demo:

That kickfest was hilarious, and your ability to create chaos shows mostly during that segment. However, minus points because Dark_Knight stole the show: He kept bagging Synergy, not you.

3rd demo:

Nothing overall, although let me say this:

Darth_Revan, you are a fanboi and your skills in teh force are teh suck. Misspelling intentional, no pun intended.

Never the less, this is a bit of a lesson in comedic asskicking.

EDIT: MORE STUFF ADDED!

I agree with Tosh_UK, we definately need to get together on some random server and just mess with them.

Agreed.

Also earlier today I was accused of scripting. Here is the best part: a script is a pk3 which modifies the game can increase saber damage. I wish I had gotten the logs.

I've heard of there being such a beast, but only works on unpure servers. Of course, this is after me being called a hacker on a pure server.

Haemon
06-26-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
I've heard of there being such a beast, but only works on unpure servers. Of course, this is after me being called a hacker on a pure server. [/B]

Woah I've never heard of anything like that. But if it exists I think I might have to start looking for it....... for research purposes.

Also the real thing that got was that they believed that was exactly what a script is and nothing else. They didn't believe me that people had them in configs and such. I forgot what server it was but the admin decided to upload x-mod.

Somebody should really get a "lamer" chatroom where we could get together and pick a server to get banned from.

Semicolon
06-26-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Haemon

Somebody should really get a "lamer" chatroom where we could get together and pick a server to get banned from.

Sounds like fun ;)

Mr.Joshua
06-26-2003, 02:21 AM
my clan is always up for laming, just join irc on irc.gamesnet.net and #fallenknights. There's usually always someone around willing to go lame away in a server provided they're not already banned, which many of us are now, LOL. :)

shock ~ unnamed
06-26-2003, 03:01 AM
I <3 my router.

I've been "banned" from jk2files.com server about 47 times in the last month.

Darth Vitruvio
06-26-2003, 06:56 AM
Keep up the good work!

-Vitruvio

lllKyNeSlll
06-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Once me and reborn were in this custom map with like a jail. Everyone was dueling inside the jail and one person was standing outside to make sure that if they were locked in he could let them out. We kicked the guy in the jail and locked like 8 ppl in. And none of them were willing to self kill to get out.

Another time we were playing like ffa_country2 or something. We kicked this guy off the barn into like a pool or something. Fromo which he couldnl't get out of.

That is a good idea, we all goto a server.

Prime
06-26-2003, 04:21 PM
I love these sort of videos. Keep them coming! :D

shock ~ unnamed
06-27-2003, 02:04 AM
Your honor has been avenged.

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/wolfet/demos/demo09.dm_16

Semicolon
06-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Nice, Shock!

lllKyNeSlll
06-27-2003, 12:17 PM
heh, for jk3, when we get on twl we officially should be separate. But it would be nice if FK, SD, and shock~wave go rampaging from server to server using one tag like HJOA or something for fun

Mr.Joshua
06-27-2003, 03:39 PM
Hahahah nice UJ. I never use that double bladed saber crap. I probably should have since it's technically "a cheat".

HJOA? Honorable Jedi of Apocalypse? Eh? What's it stand for Kynes?

How bout [Anti-RPG]EliteLamer, that was my name one night. Got kicked as soon as I entered the server with that name LOL.

lllKyNeSlll
06-27-2003, 05:50 PM
Honorable Jedi of America. Used by clan SD so far and fluffy and living abortion and I've seen a bunch of other ppl start using HJOA names also.

Haemon
06-27-2003, 06:03 PM
Honorable Jedi of America.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am sooooooo using that now.

Is that a real clan?

[edit] I totally forgot about this. Type: /amsay If you read this you're gay. I get kicked about 2.3 seconds after I type it.:D

lllKyNeSlll
06-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Members of HJOA. a brand new jk2 clan. Its just an alias clan of fake members from other clans.

HJOA.superhonorewok-fluffy
HJOA.honorable1-kynes
HJOA.luke-reborn
HJOA.jedi-priest pyro
HJOA.abdul-hoodwinker
we also have supersonic (swede) and some others like living abortion though I can't remmeber their hjoa names.

Make yours and ill add you to the list

Haemon
06-27-2003, 06:38 PM
HJOA.lightsider

Well I think I'll stop by Jk2files.com server right now. Anyone who isn't banned is more than welcome to come.

lllKyNeSlll
06-27-2003, 06:46 PM
added. my other alias is ^4M^7ilady from alexander dumas's book.

Mr.Joshua
06-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Sigh. This is ridiculous. Watch these two demo's to see how totally retarded this community has gotten. BTW this is on the JK2files.com FFA server that UJ is banned from, oh and I am now too, for this. BANNED FOR THIS?!?!?! OMFG.

JK2Files.com FFA #1 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/jk2files01.dm_16)
-this one shows the idiocy that's going on in these servers now, especially the beginning.

JK2Files.com FFA #2 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/jk2files02.dm_16)
-what I was banned for. First I was put to sleep. This is funny, watch the text.

Both are pretty short. Didn't take them long to ban me. LOL.

As far as my new lamer alias.
HJOA.SithLord~Maul.
LMFAO, rpg it up woot! HAAHHAHAH

EDIT: Added these binds to my rpg laming cfg
bind X "say ^1OMFG!! HE LAMED ME!!! KICK HIM!!! BAN HIM!!!! BAN THE LAMER!!!!"
bind X "say ^6SABER DOWN = PEACE MAN!!! STOP LAMING ME!!!"
bind X "say ^4Honorable Jedi of America! None Can Compare To Our Honorable Ways!!"

Haemon
06-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Jk2files is horrible. The skill level is so low I feel almost ashamed to be in there. I have gone in there and obeyed their rules and been "lamed" and nothing happens to the offender. But right as I return the favor...... sleep

The only thing is I don't believe I'm banned, but I have been kicked about 4-5 times in the last 2 days.

BTW, Nice binds there Sithlord~Maul.

griff38
06-27-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed
Your honor has been avenged.

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/wolfet/demos/demo09.dm_16

That really did make me laugh out loud. You have NO mercy, especially on the amsitters.

Rad Blackrose
06-27-2003, 11:02 PM
You know, before the end of these demos, we should find some way to edit in some propoganda or something, that or a nice, cheesy, "We at ASC, Shockwave, FK, etc salute you morons!"

Then at the bottom in small text, "For the viewing pleasure of the jediknightii.net/lucasforums community, enjoy."

That would piss over JK2files.

Mr.Joshua
06-27-2003, 11:11 PM
I could make a movie of it, but I'll need hosting space as video's come out in large files when you do that. I'll be looking for atleast 500 mb's of space tonight for our clan because I'm having problems with my hosting right now, they won't give me any more space for some reason, guess they're scared I'll host warez.

shock ~ unnamed
06-27-2003, 11:21 PM
BTW this is on the JK2files.com FFA server that UJ is banned from, oh and I am now too, for this.

I'm not banned.

:cool:

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/wolfet/demos/demo01.dm_16

I <3 my router.

Mr.Joshua
06-28-2003, 01:58 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS SOME FUNNY **** UJ!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

/me wishes cable had dynamic IP instead of static so I could own up that server some more.

shock ~ unnamed
06-28-2003, 02:08 AM
Well that is the weird thing. I *do have a static ip.

When I plug my cable modem into my net card directly I will have the same ip for months. No matter what I do (release/renew) it won't give me a new one.

I went out and bought one of those cheap $30 d-link routers @ best buy and now getting it to release/renew is easy.

I run this:

http://www.devhood.com/tools/tool_details.aspx?tool_id=535

Then unplug the modem and hit the reset button on the router and I have a new ip. Granted my sub net stays the same but most admin mod users ban via /kickban rather than addip and even less know how to ban the sub net range of an ip.

Haemon
06-28-2003, 02:17 AM
I only understand 30% of your post UJ. :p

I'm downloading the demo. Man can I not wait to see that thing either.

[edit] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha OH MY GOD!!! UJ that was awesome. Kicking everyone off and saying "sry". I nearly fell out of my chair.

Mr.Joshua
06-28-2003, 07:24 AM
LMFAO.

I was just banned from a GUNS FFA for being a "lamer". AHAHAHAH. Here's the new FFA to whore...

^1[DRaGON]|53ms|64.246.59.126:28070

ROFL. Banned from a guns server for "laming". ROFLMFAO.

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 11:02 AM
Laming eh? What'd you do?

Bilbo Skywalker
06-28-2003, 11:17 AM
probly killed more people than anyone else, and / or killed teh admin.

Mr.Joshua
06-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Indeed, I was called "scripter", then the typical "he lamed me" crap when EVERYONE is in an all out fight, typical newbie ****. Then I told the admin he was a nazi for putting me to sleep because of something someone said without seeing it. He promptly banned me for calling him a nazi.

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 04:14 PM
ROFL...oh well

lllKyNeSlll
06-30-2003, 01:40 PM
UJ for once, on your server, there were like 5 newbs from the same clan who tried to gang up on me. I have never met newbs on your server before.

Well, I went to the jk2files server for my first time, and yes it was like you guys described. I went afk, and this guy tried to kill me. When I came back, this other guy was like "Milady, (<--my alias) xxx tried to lame you, I saved you from him". They had a large ffa in there. But they didn't mind my ptk's or gk's much like fallen's and uj's. But I only played for about 5 min and didn't have first place yet so they prolly didn't notice.

Guardian Omega
06-30-2003, 06:53 PM
To Kynes: ROFL! Milady!?! Are you ****ing serious?

Sounds like they're mixing jedi with the romanticized knight of the middle ages! That said, I'm paying the jk2files server a visit later hehehehe.

Which makes me think, what the heck did you put in your name?:p

lllKyNeSlll
06-30-2003, 07:43 PM
I used ^4M^7ilady. I got it from Milady Clarik (aka Countess Milady de Winter) from the Three Muskateers. Yes its an irony since its also M'Lady something that sounds like what british people called a countess or duchess.

Jeff 42
07-01-2003, 12:01 AM
You can run into saber noobs anywhere. The other day I connected to my clan's server on ffa_yavin. There was one other player there, and he turned out to be a complete noob. I sniped him about a half-dozen times in a row. The last one was quite amusing. He ran at me with his saber, and I zoomed in and charged up a shot. He then gripped me. I released the shot, doing a lot of damage but not enough to kill him. He proceeded to attempt a heavy swing on me, and was quickly felled yet again by my Tenloss. Apparently quite frustrated, he said, "stop using that fgt gun fgt." My response: "k." A couple of rockets later he was dead again, and promptly disconnected.

lllKyNeSlll
07-01-2003, 01:17 AM
what clan are u in?

Guardian Omega
07-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Heh, interesting Jeff, I noticed some of that in the saber noobs too.

Anyway I went into that Dragon server, didn't lame at all. I only blasted, ptk and grip kicked to saber ups. Been doing it for quite a while, then I did it to a clan member and promptly booted me. Apparently ptking and gripkicking clan members is different from ptking non clan members.:rolleyes:

Jeff 42
07-01-2003, 02:17 AM
I'm in oE.

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 03:00 AM
What's OE stand for?

Jeff 42
07-01-2003, 03:29 AM
Obsidian Empire

lllKyNeSlll
07-01-2003, 11:21 AM
haha, oE. are u screamer or redstar? You perhaps would know my good friend w1slicer. We were in clan ejm with detritic_iq, morrison, and hoodwinker.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Kynes, you were Milady?

If I recall correctly, when you weren't grip-kicking everyone or spamming pull-kick/throw, you were losing to me in duels.

Amazing how each one of you can damn a server and say it is full of n00bs, when you can't even obey rules or hold your own in a duel.

I laugh at each one of you.

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-
Kynes, you were Milady?

If I recall correctly, when you weren't grip-kicking everyone or spamming pull-kick/throw, you were losing to me in duels.

Amazing how each one of you can damn a server and say it is full of n00bs, when you can't even obey rules or hold your own in a duel.

I laugh at each one of you.

I admire you :)

lllKyNeSlll
07-01-2003, 11:35 AM
I beat you when i played for real using my real nf style. I dont even play nf much. THe only reason I lost 2times was because I played blue only like I said. And acutlaly, in the ffa, I never used saber, only ptk and gk but since everyone was ligiht, I never had a chance to use a full gk even with the low regen. Holding your own in a duel, buddy, you lost to me. Goto a nf server duel called AIM nf duel or SDF* house of pwnage. Then if you manage to win any points off the aim or sdf take a screen and you'll have my respect. Or next time? I'll have to record a demo then.

whatever i just think its funny that you call everyone a rpg newbie and you have 2 or more mmorpg sections in your forums -quoted from SF-infamous'2m

rofl fallenone

Rumor
07-01-2003, 03:41 PM
In an effort to continue the REAL saberists agenda of ridding the RPGers from our favorite FPS series, I give you 3 demo's of the {DEA} Clan FFA Server. Note what the admin does in the third one, quite funny. Also I play "Kick The Newbie Off The Ledge" with nearly the whole server in the second one. All three show the idiocy of these people, as I ended up banned, yet it clearly shows their hypocrisy.

DEA Demo 1 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA1.dm_16)

DEA Demo 2 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA2.dm_16)

DEA Demo 3 (http://www.fallenknightsclan.com/DEAClanFFA3.dm_16)

i guarantee i piss them off more than you did.

they went ballistic on me for using my "my popup blocker says you have no honor" bind. it ended up with their 2nd in command quitting and joining my clan :P

Rumor
07-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Yes. Like most rpg newbie FFA servers, they only had jump, saber attack,defend and throw enabled.

you can thank me for that. they promptly had them disabled the day after i raped them

Rumor
07-01-2003, 03:50 PM

I get booted from 3-4 server daily. My main problem is I can't go in really big servers because my fps will be like 5 and it's kind of hard to pull/kick with that low a framerate. It's hard enough trying to do a pull/kick with 15 fps but 5 is really hard.

I mainly go light because I usually have an army of people gripping me and lightning me so I just flip on absorb and lean on heal. Then they bitch at me for healing while they are holding the drain button and running for a bacta.

a script is not a pk3. it is a bind that executes multiple commands on one button press.

ex a lunge script:

bind X "+forward;+movedown;+attack;"

Jeff 42
07-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
haha, oE. are u screamer or redstar? You perhaps would know my good friend w1slicer. We were in clan ejm with detritic_iq, morrison, and hoodwinker.
No, I'm oE|Jeff. :) I know slicer, but he hasn't been around much lately. Redstar is probably our best player. Screamin has spent all his gaming time recently on Planetside (which I've never played) instead of JO. Scream is an awesome sniper; he's the main reason I was inspired to work so hard on my sniping skills. :D

Haemon
07-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah I know. Thats what they said it was. They were true idiots

bind X "+forward;+movedown;+attack;"

That was the first script I wrote myself. I gave it to my friend and thats all he did for like a month.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-01-2003, 05:35 PM
I beat you when i played for real using my real nf style.

Played for real? Please. You have never beaten me, force or no force. How about I play for real next time?

I dont even play nf much. THe only reason I lost 2times was because I played blue only like I said.

Actually, I believe the conversation went more like "red > everything" and I used nothing but yellow...and still won. BOTH times. You used blue first, then red.

And acutlaly, in the ffa, I never used saber, only ptk and gk but since everyone was ligiht, I never had a chance to use a full gk even with the low regen.

Yes, you didn't use saber. Because you lack the skill to really use one. And people all play lightside for a reason - so they can avoid players like you.

Holding your own in a duel, buddy, you lost to me.

I sincerely doubt you've seen me at my best.

lllKyNeSlll
07-01-2003, 06:48 PM
k buddy then lets play nf duel saber somewhere. And it was like this, I used lunge the first time blue only, next I promised to avoid lunge, and I lost again. Then I said I was playing like I normally do and I won using everystyle. I never said red>all. I said blue yellow for nf. Red and blue for ff.

Now that you agree that I didn't use my saber. Why did you say I didn't use ptk or grip kick when I that is the only other possible way of killing besides using saber.

If you really don't think I can nf well. Play me in a duel nf server, Ill set one up or find one. aim name lllKyNeSlll. msn or email. sir_mcai@hotmail.com.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Then I said I was playing like I normally do and I won using everystyle.

roflmao omg - we dueled twice, and then you disconnected. Never did you even do anything outside of using blue lunge in the first duel, and in the second one you did it once and still got your ass handed to you. That was the last time we dueled.

As far as no force servers go, it's relatively easy to own on them...especially if you lunge and use special techniques.

What do you have to prove anyway? You come in here talking smack about the jk2files.com server and various people saying "you got kicked because you owned the admin".

Sorry, that's not how we do business on jk2files.com - you can beat whoever you want to and you can have however high a score you want to. When you start breaking the rules, don't expect to get away with it.

Folks, I cannot stress this enough - jk2files.com is a great place to play, and anyone who starts screaming admin abuse there is either angry because they were punished for breaking the rules, or because they have nothing better to do. I admin there all the time, and there has never been a time I've let someone get away with anything. Go there, have fun, have a blast, duel your ass off - but don't expect to get away with laming.

Mr.Joshua
07-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Chrono, hush. NF dueling is about as fun as ramming your head into a brick wall repeatedly. If you claim skill, join the TWL 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder, I'm sure you'll promptly be raped.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Um. Josh, in case you didn't notice, I am PRO-force use, not a NF player. So your "you will get raped on a Full-Force server" argument flies out the window quicker than you can type a period.

Rumor
07-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Um. Josh, in case you didn't notice, I am PRO-force use, not a NF player. So your "you will get raped on a Full-Force server" argument flies out the window quicker than you can type a period.

lets play then chrono. my laggy, rusty 56k ass versus you. i haven't played in 3 weeks, but i'll gladly hand your ass to you.

AIM: Notorious ILG
MSN: apockalypse@Hotmail.com
yahoo!: fury_rumor
web: www.grendelclan.com
irc: rumor on irc.gamesnet.net channel #Grendel

Guardian Omega
07-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Whew, just went onto the Jk2files server.

Well when it comes to ptking and gripkicking, most of them are cannonfodder (ironically I was under that alias), though I haven't tried it on the best yet. (If I get banned, I'm banned, and barely anyone opens their saber.) 1v1 saber duels, most people get me between 150 hp and 100 (all rounded to the highest). A few got me into my 50s and if I recall correctly, using my best, only one or 2 got me into my 20s. Stayed there for an hour or two bored though before their best arrived. (Now before you wonder why the hell I didn't just spam the **** out of them, I always like to beat people at their speciality.)

Anyway, the best there are very good (at least compared to me)at what they do, but since I haven't entered the twl league in NF sabers, but others like Darkside ladders briefly (got into the top 30 under a week and a half) before I switched, I'd say they're somewhere in the top of their NF league, even my somewhat rusty state is somewhat good: about 75%-85 percent of my prime. (My prime started in 1.02 and ended in early 1.04 stages before I switched to FF guns from NF dueling. Yes, I was a rpg noob, you can all laugh now.:p )

Oh yeah, record a replay of the match if you can.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-01-2003, 11:38 PM
I'll give him his props. He did indeed lay quite a whooping on the server.

We went 2-1, though, 2-2 if you count when I fell off the cliff, and 2-3 if you count the time I stupidly pressed the TS2 button for talking while I was dueling him :P

good form cannon. Rare is it that someone challenging stops by, and even rarer that someone as humble as you stops by.

Rumor - any time, any place.

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 12:01 AM

I've played a chrono (who was an admin I think) on jk2files.com server.

If that is you, I would suggest you stick with the NF stuff, because your full force game is lacking to say the least…

Btw the reason people enjoy laming on your server has a lot to do with the way players and admins act towards people.

The “regulars” like that jackass Ratix Alvien are a perfect example of what is wrong with this game. This moron has a 300 ping but can’t fathom that a guy pinging 20 can and will out kick him so he cries “SCRIPT!!!111” or “LAMMEERRR!!! LET”S ALL KICK HIS ASS GUYS!!111” when there are no admins around.

Then after getting raped along with his posse of noobs one always runs and gets an admin.

Here then comes a power tripping jackass like Striker who I really do think gets off when he stands over sleeping players saying things like “Do you understand me? Can you read the words on your screen? Can you? Can you?” simply because someone drained off a person with out “asking permission”…

Mr.Joshua
07-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Him and that crangbor admin kid too. They all do that power tripping ****. And chrono, I'm #3 on TWL's 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder. Join it and challenge me and we'll see who get's raped. I'd join jk2files.com server and promptly rape you again, but your assclown buddies banned me because of whiny little cry baby newbs.

Rumor
07-02-2003, 04:53 AM
I'll give him his props. He did indeed lay quite a whooping on the server.

We went 2-1, though, 2-2 if you count when I fell off the cliff, and 2-3 if you count the time I stupidly pressed the TS2 button for talking while I was dueling him :P

good form cannon. Rare is it that someone challenging stops by, and even rarer that someone as humble as you stops by.

Rumor - any time, any place.

message me then. i have a g/f, 3rd shift job, and college. if you have the balls then drop a line and we'll do it if i have time.

Atlas
07-02-2003, 09:36 AM
Going into a server just to get your ass banned. why do you even bother? You break the rules then you go anal when you get punished, I don't know about you, but that really makes it look like you have nothing better to do than annoy admins on non-laming servers

I'll make it short, In JK2files, we let people Kill each other to their heart's content, but if you lame, don't start crying when you get punished.
Just my view of things.

Semicolon
07-02-2003, 10:57 AM
'scuse my ignorance...But what is the ip for the jk2.net server?

-Chrono_MOT-
07-02-2003, 11:18 AM
I've played a chrono (who was an admin I think) on jk2files.com server.

If that is you, I would suggest you stick with the NF stuff, because your full force game is lacking to say the least…

Couldn't have been me. I've never seen or heard of you a day in my life. And as for my full-force game lacking, maybe you should stop by again sometime when your "router" is working.

message me then. i have a g/f, 3rd shift job, and college. if you have the balls then drop a line and we'll do it if i have time.

Wow, a girl, college, and a 3rd shift job...and you still want me to drop you a line? I think I'll just let you be since you seem to have a full enough plate already. If you really want to play why don't you make time?

Him and that crangbor admin kid too. They all do that power tripping ****. And chrono, I'm #3 on TWL's 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder.

Full Force duels mean nothing to me. People heal, people use drain and lightning, full force is absolute garbage.

Join it and challenge me and we'll see who get's raped. I'd join jk2files.com server and promptly rape you again, but your assclown buddies banned me because of whiny little cry baby newbs.

If you were banned, you were banned for breaking rules. That's what you get, what can I say? And what do you mean "rape you again"? You have never even been on the server when I have.

Here then comes a power tripping jackass like Striker who I really do think gets off when he stands over sleeping players saying things like “Do you understand me? Can you read the words on your screen? Can you? Can you?” simply because someone drained off a person with out “asking permission”…

I stand over sleeping players and I will ask the same question. It's not a power trip, it's making sure you understand the rules, that way when we kick you for breaking them again, you can't say no one told you. If you aren't smart enough to answer "Yes" or "No" that doesn't make it my fault.

lllKyNeSlll
07-02-2003, 11:29 AM
I never said any thing offensive in the server to you or anybody so act like I have been trash talking. I think your credit has been lost for twice you have contradicted yourself. Therefore, your claim that you beat me twice is invalid. I beat you once the last time before we went ffa and you beat me twice before when I promised to use only blue as a test. Your claim is invalid because you claimed that I never used ptk or grip kick. Then you claimed I never used saber. Then how can you explain that I killed people if I didn't kick or saber anybody. Second, you stated that you were proforce. Next you stated that ff duels are worthless due to the fact of healing and draining. Then is it not true that in ffa, people heal? Twice you have been caught in a falsehood. Your claim to have beaten me twice without me winning at all the third time is invalid. Furthermore, although I was beaten twice, your third claim of me saying anything offensive is purely and solely dogmatic. I never believed I came in trash talking, the only two things I said were red and blue for ff, yellow and blue for nf before we started fighting. I still would like to play you solely in a server with only the 2 of us. I played you in the jk2files server with 640by480 res and a minimized window. Schedule me again.

Tosh_UK
07-02-2003, 12:22 PM
To much talk to little action going on.... lets get the piss up the wall contest going and get a demo of it.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-02-2003, 12:56 PM
You have some pride issue Kynes. Take your ball and go home.

[fk]mediablitz
07-02-2003, 02:44 PM
IDS is my new favorite newbie server. unfortunately I was banned. anyone who wishes to avenge me by killing saber newbies, please go there and tpk someone for me

lllKyNeSlll
07-02-2003, 02:47 PM
And look who's complaining of ppl having too much honor and pride.

Anyway, I'm only trying to offer you a match.

[fk]mediablitz
07-02-2003, 02:58 PM
uh...if i'm thinking of the same server...didn't that JK2files.net server totally nerf kicking? Taking away velocity kicks and what not?

lllKyNeSlll
07-02-2003, 03:03 PM
no, jkii is a nice server with everything default except the fact I think they use an admin mod which means you don't get your original cfg unles you delte the admin mod's one or re exec it.

Haemon
07-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Couldn't have been me. I've never seen or heard of you a day in my life. And as for my full-force game lacking, maybe you should stop by again sometime when your "router" is working.

Um...... I bet $50 on UJ.

Semicolon
07-02-2003, 03:26 PM
What is the server ip for jk2files?

-Chrono_MOT-
07-02-2003, 03:38 PM
You can find it by going to www.jk2files.com and clicking on "Server Status".

As for you Kynes, I look forward to the next time you stop by, so I can see what other mediocre stories you end up telling your friends.

Tosh_UK
07-02-2003, 03:44 PM
You can find it by going to www.jk2files.com and clicking on "Server Status".

As for you Kynes, I look forward to the next time you stop by, so I can see what other mediocre stories you end up telling your friends.
I look forward to it to... get a demo to Kynes and "Lame" all the newbies plus Chrono if he don't log out as all I can see is him being all chat and no trousers

lllKyNeSlll
07-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Someone thinks they are cool on the internet.
Anyway, the only story I had was the one I visited the jkiifiles and I didn't find anything similiar to uj's experiences. Now ranger you doubt I have skill. Come to bf or ogc server for ctf and you can judge me after that. I dislike Flux Gateway because the lack of suicide.

Semicolon
07-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Heh ur guys are acting like kids....

griff38
07-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Worse than ever, really wanted to play some sabers ff today july 2. But iwas kicked 3 times in 2 hours.

Really, I don't have a problem with fanboy honor crap. If you want to hang around and chat & kneel (nobody bows) thats your buisness.

But if I am fighting with someone who is fighting back I don't need some 6 year old admin sticking his nose in our buisness.

I have never thought twice about a clan but maybe I should so I can actually play the game once in awhile.

[fk]mediablitz
07-02-2003, 05:25 PM
IDS is the biggest newbie server by far. They banned me just for being better then them

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 05:27 PM

Full Force duels mean nothing to me. People heal, people use drain and lightning, full force is absolute garbage.

Funny how he goes from "pro force" to it being garbage in less than 24 hours...

And no you never would have heard of me. If you played on competitive leagues and ladders you would have but most pub noobs are clueless that there is a fairly large group of people out there who play this game strictly for the competitive aspect (at least we used to, it's fairly dead now).

And yes, my initial statement of your game lacking was quite true.

You may think you've got game but when all you play is noobs on pubs it tends give you a skewered view of what skill is.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Funny how he goes from "pro force" to it being garbage in less than 24 hours...

What's even more hilarious is your ability to take my sentences out of context. I'm pro-force in FFA, I'm not pro-force for duels. In duels only one thing should be a factor - the lightsaber. Full Force duels that contain lightning, grip, mind trick, etc...are an absolute waste of time.

Full Force in FFA? Fine, I could care less.

And as far as you are concerned, weren't you kicked for impersonating an admin? Yes...I remember you now. You've never even played me and you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

You might as well take your ball and go home too.

Rumor
07-02-2003, 06:48 PM
What's even more hilarious is your ability to take my sentences out of context. I'm pro-force in FFA, I'm not pro-force for duels. In duels only one thing should be a factor - the lightsaber. Full Force duels that contain lightning, grip, mind trick, etc...are an absolute waste of time.

And as far as you are concerned, weren't you kicked for impersonating an admin? Yes...I remember you now. You've never even played me and you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

shut up kid. get off your power trip. he takes on entire servers and wins, allvhim.

Rumor
07-02-2003, 06:59 PM

Wow, a girl, college, and a 3rd shift job...and you still want me to drop you a line? I think I'll just let you be since you seem to have a full enough plate already. If you really want to play why don't you make time?

like i said message me and we'll do it. i have 5 minutes to beat the piss out of you .

lllKyNeSlll
07-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Tops ten signs that you are a jk2 saber noobie:

10-You have some type of multi colored "Lamer!" phrase bound to a key.
9-Your bows last longer than some of your matches.
8-You have several emotes bound to keys.
7-You have uttered something similar to this phrase: “Duel me you @#&!”
6-You have uttered something similar to this phrase: “Force is for @#$&!”
5-You have and do refer to people as <insert move/power here> “whores”.
4-You think saber off = peace is not just a server rule, but a way of life.
3-The only console command you know is callvote kick <player>.
2-You regularly accuse players in jk2 of having “no honor”.
1-Reading this list made you angry.
Second, you stated that you were proforce. Next you stated that ff duels are worthless due to the fact of healing and draining. Then is it not true that in ffa, people heal?

UJ never impersonates people of no importance to him.

you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?
^^such irony

Well anyway, if I do play you again, I will record a demo.

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 07:46 PM

Actually I've been kicked and banned for several things, list is too long to even begin to name.

You simply don't get it. All these people making fun of your server and the admins are not people who constantly go around just looking to cause trouble. They go to your server and see how utterly ridiculous and uptight your admins and players are and are screwing with you just to watch you flip out over a silly game.

When I first stumbled on your server I told some of our regulars to go check it out because I had never seen people so uptight and high strung. We laughed our asses off at the way you people would react to trivial things as if it were some catastrophic nightmare.

And that's all we are really doing now, making fun of uptight people.

And as for my skill level and bragging, I'm simply stating fact. I've played almost every single competitive (1.04) full force saber only player both American and European and the # of people I've encountered who were better than myself can be counted on one hand and still have a few fingers left over.

If you would like to do some type of teamffa between say 8 to 10 people on your team versus me and 3 of my clan members I would be happy to show you how the "other half" (as in non noob) of the jk2 community plays.

Hell if you can't round up 8-10 people grab striker and atlas.
I'll 3 vs. 1 you guys and neg (as in your score in the negative) you guys right off the map in a teamffa.

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 07:52 PM
actually here is a better idea.

let's do a match, jk2files admins vs. "lamers".

you guys beat us we never set foot on your server again nor do we tell people to go there and "lame".

sound fun?

Haemon
07-02-2003, 08:22 PM
Um...... I bet $50 on UJ.

Can I make it $100?

haha UJ, you think you could get Break to come back for it? I've never gotten to see him play.

legameboy
07-02-2003, 08:58 PM
All I can say is reading these posts is very interesting.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-02-2003, 09:02 PM
you guys beat us we never set foot on your server again nor do we tell people to go there and "lame".

It doesn't matter to me if you set foot on the server again or not, neither does it matter that you tell people to there and lame. When I am there, they will be caught, regardless.

As for the kid remark, I'm a happy 22 year old - thank you very much.

As for 3 v 1 and us being in the negs, get over yourself. If you honestly think you can beat an entire server of people on your own, you have some serious issues with arrogance.

As for me, I don't flip out over a silly game. You people seem to think that a vein pops in my head every time a lamer comes in, and that I go to work and tell people "Hey I kicked this jk2 lamer the other day..." - Sorry, I separate real life from games. I'm on that server to do one thing - ensure that everyone is having fun. If you're having fun at other people's expenses (and breaking the rules) then your fun is no longer a concern to anyone and you will be removed.

And as for jk2files - I can give you that, the competition there is very low, and they are not trying to be competitive.

However, I can think of at least 3 or 4 people I know from another community I am a member of who do love to fight.

It's people like you that are the reason admins exist. You tell us we are uptight and not to get angry over a game - when you don't realize most of us (definitely not myself) aren't really even getting worked up at all. You break a rule, someone complains, you deserve to be punished for it. Not everyone plays the way you play, and until you realize that you are always going to have admin problems.

shut up kid. get off your power trip. he takes on entire servers and wins, allvhim.

Like I said. Power trip? I'm on no power trip. If you're expecting to come into the server and talk to me there like you are talking to me here, you will be removed by any admin for blatant disrespecting of fellow players. Anything that disrupts the flow of gameplay is unwelcome, and I'm sorry that you don't understand that. And as I said again, don't call me a kid. If 22+ isn't your age demographic, then I'm definitely older than you which means calling me a kid is the last thing in your limited vocabulary.

You are all more than welcome to come play on the server. You want to brag about laming people who are just there to have a good time and/or talk? Do it on someone else's time. You want to come in and curse people out or make excuses? Do it on someone else's time. You want to come in and break the rules, stay away...because I guarantee you if I have to warn you more than once you will be removed.

legameboy
07-02-2003, 09:06 PM
Wow, I actually agree with you there Chrono.

Haemon
07-02-2003, 09:14 PM
As for 3 v 1 and us being in the negs, get over yourself. If you honestly think you can beat an entire server of people on your own, you have some serious issues with arrogance.

Then accept.

I'll stand by UJ's agreement too. I won't come in and "lame" anymore if you win.

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 09:42 PM

I'm sensing you're trying to avoid the challenge with the typical "dismiss it as not being worth my time" routine I usually get from most clans and/or people once they actually see us play.

My challenge stands. You, striker and atlas against me or you and 8 to ten people against only myself and 3 of my clan mates.

I'm not going to insult or provoke you because I want a straight answer, are you willing to step up and play?

/edit

Just noticed this:

"However, I can think of at least 3 or 4 people I know from another community I am a member of who do love to fight."

I assume this means the tag in your name is a clan?
Well let's do a match then shockwave vs. whoever these 3 or 4 others are plus yourself.

You don’t want to involve jk2files.com, fine then grab these super duper people and let’s do a match between clans/communities w/e.

Rumor
07-02-2003, 10:31 PM
actually here is a better idea.

let's do a match, jk2files admins vs. "lamers".

sound fun?

i'm in (if uj wants). looks like break is too

-Chrono_MOT-
07-03-2003, 12:12 AM
I'm sensing you're trying to avoid the challenge with the typical "dismiss it as not being worth my time" routine I usually get from most clans and/or people once they actually see us play.

1.) I'm not in a clan.
2.) I'm not in a clan.

3.) That is only your own arrogance clouding your ability to use common sense. If you honestly believe I'm avoiding a challenge then you really are full of yourself. And to be honest with you, no you aren't worth my time, not because I'm frightened of you...but because you are the type of person whether or not you win to come in and brag regardless. If you lose, you will come here and say "They won, but only because _______". If you win, you will come here and say "Ha! See? Told you we'd own these n00bs."

If you think for a second that I'm going to play into your cockfighting contest, you are horribly mistaken. I am not afraid of you, happy-go-lucky-rumor, your friends, your clan, or anyone for that matter. If I deem you unworthy of my time, it's because you are simply not worth it. I don't care who wins what in the end, and I honestly don't care if your next post is "omg see chrono is scared" - you will only be proving me right that you think you are so great at this game that everyone is scared of you and your miraculous skill.

People like you make me laugh. They really do. I've already said several times if you want me, I am on jk2files.com. You want to bring all your friends? I am on jk2files.com. You want to sit here and jump to conclusions about people dismissing you because they are scared of you? And you say that I take this game too seriously?

And you keep saying you vs. me and Striker and Atlas. Why are you grouping me with them like I take shots and bleed for them? You want to fight them go fight them yourself. You want to fight me, I already told you where to find me. I'm not going to waste my time instant messaging any of you and putting my e-mail addresses on the line for spamming when you already know where the hell I am. I already get enough junk e-mail on my admin address, I don't need it from a bunch of punks who want to hold a pissing contest.

Pyro
07-03-2003, 12:49 AM
1.) I'm not in a clan.
2.) I'm not in a clan.

3.) That is only your own arrogance clouding your ability to use common sense. If you honestly believe I'm avoiding a challenge then you really are full of yourself. And to be honest with you, no you aren't worth my time, not because I'm frightened of you...but because you are the type of person whether or not you win to come in and brag regardless. If you lose, you will come here and say "They won, but only because _______". If you win, you will come here and say "Ha! See? Told you we'd own these n00bs."

If you think for a second that I'm going to play into your cockfighting contest, you are horribly mistaken. I am not afraid of you, happy-go-lucky-rumor, your friends, your clan, or anyone for that matter. If I deem you unworthy of my time, it's because you are simply not worth it. I don't care who wins what in the end, and I honestly don't care if your next post is "omg see chrono is scared" - you will only be proving me right that you think you are so great at this game that everyone is scared of you and your miraculous skill.

People like you make me laugh. They really do. I've already said several times if you want me, I am on jk2files.com. You want to bring all your friends? I am on jk2files.com. You want to sit here and jump to conclusions about people dismissing you because they are scared of you? And you say that I take this game too seriously?

And you keep saying you vs. me and Striker and Atlas. Why are you grouping me with them like I take shots and bleed for them? You want to fight them go fight them yourself. You want to fight me, I already told you where to find me. I'm not going to waste my time instant messaging any of you and putting my e-mail addresses on the line for spamming when you already know where the hell I am. I already get enough junk e-mail on my admin address, I don't need it from a bunch of punks who want to hold a pissing contest.

so like, i'm not too good at long sentences, but you're saying you're scared, right?

shock ~ unnamed
07-03-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Pyro
so like, i'm not too good at long sentences, but you're saying you're scared, right?

Pretty much how I see it.

By the way,

1) I don't lose.

2) I knew you would not accept, as did 99% of the people reading this thread.

Now please go back to /ampowertripping or whatever it is you find enjoyment in and let the people who do back up their boasting finish our conversations.

/edit

Doesn’t he seem rather frustrated for someone who could care less? It's good to know I can rile up saber newbies without even having to connect to the server now.

Rumor
07-03-2003, 02:10 AM
Pretty much how I see it.

By the way,

1) I don't lose.

2) I knew you would not accept, as did 99% of the people reading this thread.

Now please go back to /ampowertripping or whatever it is you find enjoyment in and let the people who do back up their boasting finish our conversations.

/edit

Doesn’t he seem rather frustrated for someone who could care less? It's good to know I can rile up saber newbies without even having to connect to the server now.

lets go force fag, i will own your gimp ass.

Semicolon
07-03-2003, 02:24 AM
You all are acting like a bunch of kids...heh... Just go settle this...

Rumor
07-03-2003, 02:39 AM
1.) I'm not in a clan.
2.) I'm not in a clan.

guess its good that my best friend irl is good friends w/ amos. since before jk2 even

shock ~ unnamed
07-03-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Semicolon
You all are acting like a bunch of kids...heh... Just go settle this...

trying to...

I offered a match and even offered to leave them totally alone if they won.

:confused:

maybe I should have made it an /amsit contest.

;)

Haemon
07-03-2003, 03:27 AM

Arrogance?? Play him and see if he is really arrogant or just realistic.

no you aren't worth my time
That is the dumbest excuse that you can come up with. You have the time to emote for 3 hours and run around all glowy but you can't duel UJ and settle this?

And don't worry about UJ bragging if he loses either. I'll give you three guesses why.

mr2turbo
07-03-2003, 03:31 AM
dude i will totally own you in a /amsit contest UJ. i just made an 31337 script that cycles through the emotes every few seconds....bring it.....

Mr.Joshua
07-03-2003, 03:34 AM
You have some pride issue Kynes. Take your ball and go home.

LMFAO that's the pot calling the kettle. And standing over someone telling them anything is an obvious powertrip you egomaniacal admin nazi.

FYI: THERES NO SUCH THING AS LAMING IN VIDEO GAMES. ITS SOMETHING YOU NEWBIES THAT CANT TAKE GETTING KILLED STARTED TO FORM SOME IDIOCY KNOWN AS "JEDI HONOR". GIVE ME A BREAK AND JUST PLAY THE FREAKING GAME.

Mr.Joshua
07-03-2003, 03:48 AM
The only arrogance being shown is by you chrono, you're a liar and a hypocrite. Let's take a look at some things you've said shall we, I'm sure 99% of the people on here will agree with my conclusions.

I said...
Chrono, hush. NF dueling is about as fun as ramming your head into a brick wall repeatedly. If you claim skill, join the TWL 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder, I'm sure you'll promptly be raped.

You replied...

Now to me as a response to my post, it seems you're saying you FULL FORCE DUEL, as that is OBVIOUSLY what I'm talking about in my post.

Now you say...

And hence you are a hypocrite.

UJ would wipe the floor with you and any two of your jk2files.com newbie buddies. Hell, I'm even good enough to take on you and 1 other. And UJ and I have been involved in head to head gameplay for over 9 months now, and I know how bad he works me. So the way I see it you have two choices chro-newb, er chrono.
1) play UJ with the challenge he laid out
or
2) stfu and let it go

You talk about arrogance and not getting worked up over a game, yet you stick your head into this thread and preach to us. YOU are ARROGANT, YOU get worked up over this game. END OF STORY. Else you would have stayed completely out of this thread. Now, I'm going to go load up a proxy and join jk2files.com server and see how long it takes for you newbies to ban me again for simply owning you.

Tosh_UK
07-03-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll
Now ranger you doubt I have skill. Come to bf or ogc server for ctf and you can judge me after that. I dislike Flux Gateway because the lack of suicide.

You read it Wrong my friend, i want the demo so i can see you kick his butt :)

Flux yea i think they have server stats thats why there is no suicide :( but saying that i was on a server (sorry cant member what one) that when you fell/pushed off you died very quick, infact you died quicker than you could hit suicide, maybe the flux guys should look in to that.

Semicolon
07-03-2003, 10:08 AM
go Kynes :) See sumone backs you :D

Atlas
07-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Shock, believe me. if it were up to us then i would jump at the chance. but unfortunetely, its not.

Now, give me an IP and I'd be more than happy to show you what I've become since the last time we met, and yes, you CAN take that as a challenge, because it is ;)

griff38
07-03-2003, 11:12 AM
If it ever happens, please make some demos or at least screenshots of the scores.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Oh dear god...

Are you really that arrogant to where you believe 1.) I turned down your challenge and 2.) I'm actually scared to face you?

Go piss on someone else's wall. You know where to find me.

I'm no longer posting in this thread, it's become apparent that troll-feeding is not a good idea. You want to find me? Fine, I accept your pissing contest - I'll be on jk2files server whenever you feel like you want to come in and win your bragging rights.

Haemon - I don't do full force duels, shut the hell up. I do partial force duels, if that.

You want power trip? Power trip is kicking you without a reason. Power trip is slapping you repeatedly. Power trip is empowering myself whenever I feel like it. You obviously don't know what a power trip is, or are so incredibly narrow-minded that everything designed to keep you from breaking the rules is a power trip.

Go back to grade school, jackass.

That is the dumbest excuse that you can come up with. You have the time to emote for 3 hours and run around all glowy but you can't duel UJ and settle this?

Absolutely, I have time to do my job, and have a little FFA fun, and duel my friends...who duel for the fun of it...not for bragging rights - which is obviously what you and all of your friends have turned this in to.

trying to...

Regardless of whether or not I win if you are causing problems I'm going to kick you.

Right. Well, you go right ahead and keep reading what I'm typing however way you want to. I've got a huge smile on my face right now, ready to go into work and have a great day, come back, have a great night, and go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow. If you honestly think that you and your idiotic friends can play mind games with me, you are horridly mistaken. I could care less who the hell wins now, just go ahead and come into the server and claim your victory, so you can shut the hell up.

Semicolon
07-03-2003, 12:07 PM
trying to...

:confused:

maybe I should have made it an /amsit contest.

;)

LOL :) I'll join you ;)

Tosh_UK
07-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Oh dear god...

Are you really that arrogant to where you believe 1.) I turned down your challenge and 2.) I'm actually scared to face you?

Go piss on someone else's wall. You know where to find me.

I'm no longer posting in this thread, it's become apparent that troll-feeding is not a good idea. You want to find me? Fine, I accept your pissing contest - I'll be on jk2files server whenever you feel like you want to come in and win your bragging rights.

Haemon - I don't do full force duels, shut the hell up. I do partial force duels, if that.

You want power trip? Power trip is kicking you without a reason. Power trip is slapping you repeatedly. Power trip is empowering myself whenever I feel like it. You obviously don't know what a power trip is, or are so incredibly narrow-minded that everything designed to keep you from breaking the rules is a power trip.

Go back to grade school, jackass.

Absolutely, I have time to do my job, and have a little FFA fun, and duel my friends...who duel for the fun of it...not for bragging rights - which is obviously what you and all of your friends have turned this in to.

Regardless of whether or not I win if you are causing problems I'm going to kick you.

Right. Well, you go right ahead and keep reading what I'm typing however way you want to. I've got a huge smile on my face right now, ready to go into work and have a great day, come back, have a great night, and go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow. If you honestly think that you and your idiotic friends can play mind games with me, you are horridly mistaken. I could care less who the hell wins now, just go ahead and come into the server and claim your victory, so you can shut the hell up.

LOL @ Chrono... don't get upset m8, all we are wanting to see is a demo of you fighting... you don't do force.. but only when your in admin mode as you cant beat them other wise!

yes its good when you do have a Lamer.... but what is a lamer to me a lamer is people that join a FFA server to sit and watch a duel.. why not go to a duel server!!! saber down = Peace yea = peace of ****. its such a gay saying. I don't care what rules are put on the front of a server, I join a game to play FFA that means you in front of me I am going to try and score points... if you ready or not. if your not there to fight join spectator mode.. or even better leave. but hey if you get a hard-on bye playing the all powerful that's your proactive on your server.

edit: or is it a case you cant fight multi fights! so you have this duel saber off crap. so your not ganked out of a kill or that you cant handle more than one attacking you!

Fluffay
07-03-2003, 04:24 PM
I wish I had a good demo of this, but anyway.

I was in jk2files last night not laming yet, Killing all the guys that actually were fighting, then someone told me

"Grip kicking is not allowed on this server"

What the ****? How can a move be "banned" on a server? It's like saying you can't DFA in a NF match. The guy left to go find an admin to ban me for GKing him then. Didn't come back

Next thing wrong with this server were 4 guys acting as "Laming Police" since the admins weren't there. I'm not sure if it was a joke or not but they seemed to take that job seriously, they'd all jump on a guy that lames or looks at them or something and kill him. Yet if you kill them when they attack this guy, it's laming because they weren't attacking you.

What are you guys thinking when you do this stuff, is it that exciting to /amsit?

I've tried it before, I use to be in one of those RPG NFing clans and anytime you joined the server there were atleast 8 people in there and only 2 people have saber out, it was boring as ****. Why play if you're not going to play?

lllKyNeSlll
07-03-2003, 04:39 PM
ah fluffy one more joins our number. Is that rpg clan you talking about SiN?

Mr.Joshua
07-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Anyone notice how Chrono totally ignored my post? ROFL.

There's that word arrogant again in his last post. This kid is so stuck on "arrogance" it only serves to show his own.

And didn't he say he didn't get mad over video games? Yes that last post sure seemed heated to me.

ROFL. Chrono = owned. And he knows it. LMFAO.

shock ~ unnamed
07-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Atlas
Shock, believe me. if it were up to us then i would jump at the chance. but unfortunetely, its not.

Now, give me an IP and I'd be more than happy to show you what I've become since the last time we met, and yes, you CAN take that as a challenge, because it is ;)

look down there, our server is up 24/7 just name a time and day.

|
|
|
|
|
V

shock ~ unnamed
07-03-2003, 05:45 PM
Anyone notice how Chrono totally ignored my post? ROFL.

There's that word arrogant again in his last post. This kid is so stuck on "arrogance" it only serves to show his own.

And didn't he say he didn't get mad over video games? Yes that last post sure seemed heated to me.

ROFL. Chrono = owned. And he knows it. LMFAO.

Yep, pretty much. It's typical though, I've gotten it from day one in this game. People love to tell you how badly they could/should/would own you but they never step up and play.

The thing that gets me is how do people who stand around with sabers down watching others play/chatting for several hours a day think they can be on the same level with people who play against top players for several hours a day?

That is not arrogance it's just reality.

I like CTF and I play it a few hours a week but I know I’m not on the level (in that game type) of the guys playing it day in and day out.

The style of play is also much different than what I’m accustomed to in dueling and TeamFFA but I don’t flame them for it or call it “a waste of time”.

I don't play NF and I have no desire to start because I find it too slow paced for my tastes but when I see a really good NF saberist I give credit where credit is due.

shock ~ unnamed
07-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Tosh_UK
LOL @ Chrono... don't get upset m8, all we are wanting to see is a demo of you fighting... you don't do force.. but only when your in admin mode as you cant beat them other wise!

yes its good when you do have a Lamer.... but what is a lamer to me a lamer is people that join a FFA server to sit and watch a duel.. why not go to a duel server!!! saber down = Peace yea = peace of ****. its such a gay saying. I don't care what rules are put on the front of a server, I join a game to play FFA that means you in front of me I am going to try and score points... if you ready or not. if your not there to fight join spectator mode.. or even better leave. but hey if you get a hard-on bye playing the all powerful that's your proactive on your server.

edit: or is it a case you cant fight multi fights! so you have this duel saber off crap. so your not ganked out of a kill or that you cant handle more than one attacking you!

No that's one thing I have to give them credit for, they don't run around empowered killing people.

The main issue people have with jk2files.com admins is not the enforcement of the rules but how "trigger happy" they are with the slap/sleep stuff.

Also, I'm sure you have noticed from chrono and his posts, the condescending way they speak to you as if you were some type of invalid child who must pledge subservience to the all powerful admin or continue to be punished.

Take the <AFC> clan (***hole free clan).

These guys have the same basic rules on their server that jk2files.com does. But they actually speak respectfully to you and treat you like a human being. If you break a rule they inform you of it and ask you to stop, if you don't oblige you either get a warning or punished/kicked.

No problem with that ^ at all.

But take a typical jk2files.com scenario:

You are fighting a guy, he is about to die and drops his saber to run for health. You drill him and kill him before he can turn and run and he cries "LAMER!!!!!”

Wham, next thing you know you are lying on the ground asleep and one of the admins is spamming multi colored caps lock binds about laming and how you are "about to be banned for blah blah and do you understand the words on your screen? Can you speak English? blah blah"

They let the "regulars" get away with murder on there but sadly these regulars are a bunch of whiny noobs who I honestly believe get off on watching admins "deal with those dastardly lamers" and it's a shame because the admins are the typical "I must remind everyone every 13.4 seconds of who has THE POWER around here!" types so they are more than happy to make "an example" out of anyone, regardless of the circumstances.

Lightsaberboy
07-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Fluffay
I wish I had a good demo of this, but anyway.

I was in jk2files last night not laming yet, Killing all the guys that actually were fighting, then someone told me

"Grip kicking is not allowed on this server"

What the ****? How can a move be "banned" on a server? It's like saying you can't DFA in a NF match. The guy left to go find an admin to ban me for GKing him then. Didn't come back

Next thing wrong with this server were 4 guys acting as "Laming Police" since the admins weren't there. I'm not sure if it was a joke or not but they seemed to take that job seriously, they'd all jump on a guy that lames or looks at them or something and kill him. Yet if you kill them when they attack this guy, it's laming because they weren't attacking you.

What are you guys thinking when you do this stuff, is it that exciting to /amsit?

I've tried it before, I use to be in one of those RPG NFing clans and anytime you joined the server there were atleast 8 people in there and only 2 people have saber out, it was boring as ****. Why play if you're not going to play?

lol i was there when the "laming police" was there. that was funny. they kept saying things like "HE IS A LAMER GET HIM. KILL HIM ON SIGHT" and other stuff like that. i thought you said you got a demo of that. we could show the police brutality!!

i was able to get some pics with some dialouge by the police saying funny stuff like "FIND HIM AND KILL HIM" and other stuff.
http://lightsaberboy.freewebspace.com/lamerpolice.jpg
http://lightsaberboy.freewebspace.com/lamerpolice2.jpg

Fluffay
07-03-2003, 08:04 PM
Yea, I got demos, I haven't uploaded or viewed them to see if they're worth uploading though

Rumor
07-03-2003, 08:15 PM

i'll play ya too.

Atlas
07-04-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Rumor
i'll play ya too.

Accepted :) i hardly ever turn down a fight.

shock ~ unnamed
07-04-2003, 04:12 AM
time/date?

Rumor
07-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Accepted :) i hardly ever turn down a fight.

when are you free?

i just had a major fallout with my old man so my residence is in question atm. just name a time/date and i'll try to make it.

Tosh_UK
07-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by B_dF
Could I get an ip to this server, please?

Break! you forgot how to log on?

Haemon
07-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Could I get an ip to this server, please?

64.246.59.130:28070

Welcome back and have fun.

shock ~ unnamed
07-04-2003, 07:20 PM
heh I love it, I'm banned from servers I've never even set foot on.

Looks like jk2files.com or a.k.a the {ICoP} newbie network has banned me from any and all servers they are affiliated with.

Funny thing is I had never in my life connected to an {ICoP} server until last night with a guy from sd clan and lol "you are banned from this server".

That's classic, I'm glad I was able to make that big of an impact on the saber off honor dork part of the jk2 community that they didn't have the balls to come here to respond and issue challenges until after they had banned me from any and all servers they go to.

shock ~ unnamed
07-04-2003, 07:31 PM
yes go forth and jihad the noobs in the name of all those who have been persecuted by THE MAN.

*make some demos too.

BawBag™
07-04-2003, 07:45 PM
You are fighting a guy, he is about to die and drops his saber to run for health. You drill him and kill him before he can turn and run and he cries "LAMER!!!!!”

Wham, next thing you know you are lying on the ground asleep and one of the admins is spamming multi colored caps lock binds about laming and how you are "about to be banned for blah blah and do you understand the words on your screen? Can you speak English? blah blah"

They let the "regulars" get away with murder on there but sadly these regulars are a bunch of whiny noobs who I honestly believe get off on watching admins "deal with those dastardly lamers" and it's a shame because the admins are the typical "I must remind everyone every 13.4 seconds of who has THE POWER around here!" types so they are more than happy to make "an example" out of anyone, regardless of the circumstances.
:rofl: Oh man. I've seen a couple of admins flex thier n00b muscle, but thats just cack.
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
lol i was there when the "laming police" was there. that was funny. they kept saying things like "HE IS A LAMER GET HIM. KILL HIM ON SIGHT" and other stuff like that. i thought you said you got a demo of that. we could show the police brutality!!

i was able to get some pics with some dialouge by the police saying funny stuff like "FIND HIM AND KILL HIM" and other stuff.
:rofl: Thats made my day lightsaberboy!

Jeez. Just to clarify, I really suck at JKII, and don't get to play that much, but i've played some great games, but the majority have been as you guys describe. Admin orientated and boring.
Phew, I might stop laughing in a couple of hours and go to jk2files......

*Goes and lies down*

;)

Luc Solar
07-05-2003, 04:52 AM
Now that I think about it, I guess I'm a convert too. :o

I converted a few weeks after my first mp-experience during the 1.02 times. Never did or will I whine but I recall thinking stuff like "damn, that was lame...rocketing me while I was dueling :swear: "

In the early days JO wasn't like it is now. There were lots of servers out there that you could log on and PLAY. Nowadays it's nothing but the crap we se in these hilarious demos.

Please give me new demos. I think I'm addicted. :)

Hint: why not try some european servers? The ping ain't that great, but we got a lot of fresh meat here and servers you guys aren't banned from (yet).

Det's demo was classic. "you ... are .... STUPID Detritic_IQ!!1"
:D

shock ~ unnamed
07-05-2003, 05:45 AM
what are some good euro servers?

I duel on Infinite now and then but that's pretty much a no-bs straight up and play server.

where are some good ones to just go in and rape?

with a 160-200 ping and I can hold my own in most german servers if it's saber only with a ping like that.

btw Atlas I see you lurking in this forum, time and date for our match please.

;)

Semicolon
07-05-2003, 08:22 AM
Erupoean servers? Never played on one.

Luc Solar
07-06-2003, 05:59 AM
what are some good euro servers?

I haven't played in months (except for a few isolated drunken incidents) so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Time to dig up the o'l JO CD again! :D

Semicolon
07-06-2003, 06:13 AM
Yeah! I lost my cd awhile ago...

Luc Solar
07-06-2003, 07:26 AM
OK! It took me like 0.1 seconds to find one. :D

It's the basic perversed duelz only FFA server. The only rule or slogan I saw was something about "fighting honorably". (not "duels only" or "saber down = peace" etc.)

I went on and saw 10 people walking around saber down...although they turned on their sabers once every 10 seconds making it a wonderful place for the good old "LAMER! I attacked you, but you can't hit me back 'cause I already turned my saber off!" -game.

I tried my very best not to do anything even remotely "lame" (you know...kicking or stuff like that) but ended up getting the "LUC IS A LAMER! HE LAMES!" after only 3 minutes and 6 kills.

Check it out:

Saber only, no force >> Home of the KAI IP: 62.93.201.86:27003

I'm off to find more! This is fun. :bounce1:

Luc Solar
07-06-2003, 07:38 AM
2/2!

[LOL] homebase IP: 62.93.201.86:27002

It took me 0 kills and 30 seconds to get branded a lamer. Two guys were dueling and 5 seconds after the duel I swung my saber near the one who won.

A no laming no kicking duelz only FFA with people who use multicoloured lamer-binds. Try it. :)

EDIT: Just found another one:

SLO LanPparty.com IP: 212.72.99.57:28070

It's a JEDI MASTER FORCE LEVEL server, but get this: They allow duels only and specifically forbid using force! (amongs other things) LMFAO!

I logged on and some idiot challenged me to a duel. He didn't even scratch me, but after losing replied to my "gf" with "I was on the ground".

Me: Yes. You were on the ground. I kicked you.

Clueless idiot: you lamed me.

Me: If I kick you, you may fall. That's the whole point.

Clueless idiot: I don't give a **** ur a lamer!

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah: on some of these servers (can't remember which) they had a rule that stated: "Do not kiss someone you don't know well."

That's just...disturbing. :(

BawBag™
07-06-2003, 08:04 AM
Heh heh. I might try one of those. Probably get owned but what the hey.

Atlas
07-07-2003, 10:32 AM
btw Atlas I see you lurking in this forum, time and date for our match please.

;)

How does...Thursday July 10th 8 pm EST sound?

shock ~ unnamed
07-07-2003, 10:35 AM
great.

:cool:

shock ~ unnamed
07-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by B_dF
Please demo this. I want to see you own the shock noob...

I still have the demo of your final match (competitive days in SF)...

Where I retired you and set you off to graze the pastures in humiliating defeat.

/ambow to me

Mr.Joshua
07-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Are breaks posts getting deleted? It says he was last to post here and in another thread but when I look, no break posts.

griff38
07-08-2003, 12:54 AM
I ran into Shock about a week ago. The way i remember it we dueled nf & ff 8 times total I had one he had seven.

Of course I am just a lightside sissy, if I played darkside my duel scores would be higher.

shock ~ unnamed
07-08-2003, 01:02 AM
heh NF you would probably take me 30-0, I still have never gotten around to learning NF dueling.

Full force, all I have to say don't ever judge me by what I do when I'm goofing around in pubs.

I go pretty soft on people (I just use neutral powers and don't run or long range pt) in pubs and most of the time I try and see if I can beat them only using pull kicks.

Rumor
07-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by griff38
I ran into Shock about a week ago. The way i remember it we dueled nf & ff 8 times total I had one he had seven.

Of course I am just a lightside sissy, if I played darkside my duel scores would be higher.

doubtful. the learning curve to kill most lightsiders (outside of la, screed, etc.) its very very short (most of the time its just as hard to kill a crappy ls'er as it is a decent one). make them absorb and pt them and when it drops drainwhore them.

darksiders have many more counters for not only ls'ers but also other ds'ers.

its extremely easy to kill a decent darksider and extremely difficult to kill the really good ones. there are just too many ways to get ****ed over as DS if you have no clue what you are doing, or hell even if you are extremely good u can still lose to newbs by doing something at the wrong moment.

lllKyNeSlll
07-09-2003, 08:03 PM
I don't think its easy to lose as darkside unless you completely screw up and run out of force and get gked.

shock ~ unnamed
07-09-2003, 08:13 PM
heh go play ffa on [RoC] server.

It's the only place (other than ctf) I won't dare play dark if I'm trying to win.

I don't know what it is about that server but I have never seen a bigger gathering of level 3 lightning noobs ever in a ffa.

You almost always have 1-2 in any ffa who just run around frying people but there it's like 12 guys doing nothing but level 3 zap.

Usually with speed 3 + rage 3 dfa's I can wipe out a ffa server full of even good players in short time (because all most of you guys do is go for gk's) but there I could barely get one off before I was at 1hp and in the slow down phase.