PDA

View Full Version : The Hype Has Begun (Episode 3)

BCanr2d2
06-25-2003, 12:52 PM
With shooting to begin in Australia's Fox Studios on Monday 30th June, the papers have started to show stories of the Aussie's cast in the movie. Mon Mothma looks like she is played by quite a nice looking lady (for those Mon Mothma fanboys!! )

Don't post spoilers here - what kind of insignificant details come out about films that you don't really need to hear, and are only there to try to hype it up?
Nothing against Mon Mothma, she isn't a central character in the original movies, so why give an article to the actress who plays her in the paper.

(Contrary to all reports, this misinformation minister has not been captured YET)

Sam Fisher
06-25-2003, 01:36 PM
That's nice to hear, when is it supposed to come out?

ET Warrior
06-25-2003, 04:50 PM
May, 2005. At least it'll probably be may, as ep 1 and 2 came out in may. But it will be 2005.........so far....................away...............*urk*

BawBag™
06-25-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BCanr2d2
With shooting to begin in Australia's Fox Studios on Monday 30th June, the papers have started to show stories of the Aussie's cast in the movie. Mon Mothma looks like she is played by quite a nice looking lady (for those Mon Mothma fanboys!! )

Don't post spoilers here - what kind of insignificant details come out about films that you don't really need to hear, and are only there to try to hype it up?
Nothing against Mon Mothma, she isn't a central character in the original movies, so why give an article to the actress who plays her in the paper.

(Contrary to all reports, this misinformation minister has not been captured YET)
Mon Mothma=Hideously ugly.
Should she be played by a nice young lady why not be interested?
(The fitter the better :naughty: )

•-BLaCKouT-•
06-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Yo damn right BB :D

I must stay spoiler free.

It shouldn't be too hard, it is the last film after all, and if I don't do it this time....

I notice there are a lot more 'spoilers' coming out of the OS this time round (Chewie in Ep3 etc). Which kinda makes it easier for me :D

B.

Sivy
06-25-2003, 07:23 PM
thanks for the info :)

i stayed totally spoiler-free for Ep I & II. but i'm thinking that seeing as we know what happens and how it's going to end there's no point in staying spoiler-free for III.

Clemme w/Stick
06-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by BCanr2d2
Mon Mothma looks like she is played by quite a nice looking lady (for those Mon Mothma fanboys!! )

:drool: Nice young ladys.

:lol:

-Clemme

C'jais
06-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Good.

One more film and George's Trekization of Star Wars will be complete.

Semicolon
06-26-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138
Yo damn right BB :D

It shouldn't be too hard, it is the last film after all, and if I don't do it this time....

I notice there are a lot more 'spoilers' coming out of the OS this time round (Chewie in Ep3 etc). Which kinda makes it easier for me :D

B.

Heh. Darn it! Too late for me, Iaccidnelty read some plot stuff a few weeks ago :( Now my life has no meaning :( ;)

Jumps off a cliff

HertogJan
06-26-2003, 06:50 AM
EPIII.... hmmm... 2005.... Hmmmm....

I think I'll start the hype in February 2005 :)

BCanr2d2
06-28-2003, 02:55 AM
I'll wait until April 2005 for the hype, it should be in full swing by then.....

Camus
06-28-2003, 03:30 AM
Yeah well ive managed to stay clueless about all the others tell they came out so I think ill stay that way for this one also... lol

BawBag™
06-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Yeah, wait 'til the hype is in full throttle then after seeing the film be sorely dissapointed.
(C'mon - AOTC sucked) :mad: