PDA

View Full Version : Who is your best friend on the Lucas Forums???

Darth Rythe
06-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Who is your besy friend or best Known Friend/Person On LF?

Mine would be TopShot, Because he is my Master and all.....
2nd Would be BigTeddy Paul, He was the first to help me out on LF.

3rd would be StormHammer or Lex.

BawBag™
06-28-2003, 06:02 AM
Well, I wouldn't say that i've any best friends, but if you mean people I post with the most it would be BLaCKouT_1138 (Hehe, still trying to get the better of me on the flaming thread;) )
SamFisher (ditto;) ) and Semicolon (relentless at getting those posts/points) :D

Lunatic Jedi
06-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Excuse me, but doesn't anybody remember who STARTED theh flaming thread? :D

*Crickets chirping*

I hate you all. :mad:

Anyway, I'd say it would be SamFisher and B from the flaming thread, Topshot and Loki from the Trigun thread that USED to be around here, and BB and Semicolon from the fight thread.

Who am I kidding? I LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS! GROUP HUG!

*Crickets chirping*

*Crickets stop*

I really do hate you all. :mad:

Darth Rythe
06-28-2003, 06:22 AM
thats funny.

since when did TopShot leave?

HA! HA!

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT NEVER!!!!!!!
(Crickets)
Shut up!

BawBag™
06-28-2003, 06:35 AM
Ahhh. Feel the love and the warmth of the swamp.
And LJ, you will always be remembered for the flaming thread ;)

Lunatic Jedi
06-28-2003, 06:45 AM
w00t!

(Hamlet's father-style) REMEMBER ME!!!

Darth Rythe
06-28-2003, 06:49 AM
ok, stop the spamming or i'll have to call Ghost Busters Anit-Spammers in!

RpTheHotrod
06-28-2003, 06:56 AM
I'd say A. Guitar and ZBomber are my 2 favorite buds.

•-BLaCKouT-•
06-28-2003, 07:05 AM
LOL :p

Yup, it'd have to be Lunatic Jedi, SamFisher and BawBag from the flaming thread. ( ;) )

And over in the Valley, Prime and Shock~Unnamed are the dudes too.

:D B.

Darth Rythe
06-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Who was the person that helped you first on LF?

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
06-28-2003, 10:11 AM
Well, I can't remember who helped me on LF, but ZBomber and I were newbs together. And to this day, remain good friends. Pretty good guy, that one.

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 10:16 AM
My best friends?

My master Tyrion...Who I havn't heard much from ;) But it's all good Tyrion :D

Bawbag, he's a Scot and he rocks!

Lunatic Jedi...You are one crazy MOFO! You are awsome!

Joetheskimo....My newest friend

And the Lost Welshman :)

Oh wait! I forgot Zbomber!!!

Lunatic Jedi
06-28-2003, 10:18 AM
YEAH! I'M ONE CRAZY MOFO!

IN FACT, I'M TWO CRAZY MOFOS! :nut: :nut:

Vagabond
06-28-2003, 10:20 AM
Well, this is easy:

Wilhuf, when he's here.
Stormhammer - we go way back.
Kurgan - he's the one who promoted me way back when, and man can he talk up a storm - the originator of Force Long post.
ChrisC3PO - he's been great to talk to.
ZeroXcape - he's also been a cool guy to talk with, and given me some opportunities here at LFN.
GonkH8r - he's been great to talk with too - I still remember all the girlfriend advice he used to ask us for.

And there are many others, but these are the ones that pop to mind right now.

Sam Fisher
06-28-2003, 10:21 AM
I'd have to say topshot, since I've talked to him the most, and... Lunatic Jedi, OK?

The_One
06-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Stormy's Beard

Darklighter
06-28-2003, 11:40 AM
LOL @ One :lol:

Meh, can't ever narrow it down to a specific list. Everyone in the LFJA are my mates...and everyone at EB...and in the EB chat...

See, told you I can't narrow it down;)

Lunatic Jedi
06-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Except for me, right? I'M JUST TOO DAMN NUTS, RIGHT?! WHEE!

:nut:

No! Must... be... calm... :cry8:

obi
06-28-2003, 12:00 PM
My best friend on LF?

Me. =)

Seriously though, you can't expect people to pick friends and stuff. Some people take this place way too seriously and get their feelings hurt if their name is not on the screen.

Lunatic Jedi
06-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Some people take this place way too seriously and get their feelings hurt if their name is not on the screen.

<.< >.>

Hey, don't look at me!

-=ReApEr=-
06-28-2003, 12:15 PM
Well i wold have to narrow it down to five people, although everyone on the forums are more or less a friend to me. :)

1: Wraith8 (The greatest, helped me through alot of things)
2: Lynk former (Spoke to him for a while today, deffintley a good guy)
3: Jan Gaarni (Good guy)
4: Jed Aprentice (Nice guy, and good friend)
5: Jedi Mara Jade (Nice to talk to)

:D Theres mine anyway. ;)

topshot
06-28-2003, 03:16 PM
Well, first off, I'd have to say my apprentice Darth Rythe has been a pretty good friend of mine for some time now. Lunatic Jedi, SamFisher, Tupac and Loki_GM- my partners in crime ( :cool::snipe1: ) . Legato318- we been watching each other's back ever since our second 'noob' encounter in JO. The Dath- the 2nd forum member (mod or not) I've ever challenged to a JO match and lost to, but still had fun. :lsduel:

TheHobGoblin- we both read Spider Man comics, and we torcher each other with witty Spidey/ Gobby remarks. ZBomber, for the "clan members unite!" quote back in the Top 10 favorite Swampies Thread.

All in all, that pretty much sums it up. I apologize if I've missed anybody. I like you all the same! :cool:

Skate Boy
06-28-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't really have a best friend here. I don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Not that anyone cares about my opinion.:D

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Friends are good though! Everyone shold have friends!

BawBag™
06-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Semicolon
Bawbag, he's a Scot and he rocks!
The force is strong with this one.
*High-fives ;*

obi
06-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Skate Boy
I don't really have a best friend here. I don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Not that anyone cares about my opinion.:D

Oh? You don't have a best friend? Someone is forgetting their marriage day, and it isn't me... :disaprove:

*folds arms and taps foot*

Skate Boy
06-28-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey, you didn't say that I was your best friend so it's your fault.:xp:

(Is becoming attached to :xp: )

Matt-Liell
06-28-2003, 03:40 PM
I like alot of people, I do have a twin however (Acrylic get back here mate!)
But when it comes to a best friend I can't decide, I've found alot of cool people like the sarcastic champion of the world, OBI! , and amazing artists who I wish I could match, Darky, CoupeS and Pad thats you. Then there are all you nice guys (and gals LeXX!:p) out there who make the Swamp cool!:)

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by BawBag 2
The force is strong with this one.
*High-fives ;*

Bawbag, I see you and I as becoming very good friends :)

Darth Eggplant
06-28-2003, 04:27 PM
the person whom I feel is my best friend on this forum would be darth Groovy. I met him on another forum the GFN I have spoken to him well before I realized he was a mod here at the swamp. so I like to think of him as a new and good friend. another person I like but am just starting to get to know would be leXX. however
let us not forget ckcsaber whom lured me to the dark side of the swamp, and many other people I am just starting to get to know. I have only been in lucas forums communities for just a little over a year and I have been on star wars forums less than that.
I would like to think I will know many people relatively well and that perhaps some of you will learn to like me relatively well.
anyhow I also should say hello to fellow lunster Zoomy cause he and I seem to be cut from the same table cloth, my would that be a Martha cloth? I do not know.:D

Joetheeskimo
06-28-2003, 04:33 PM
1. Semicolon
2. SamFisher
3. Kabutar
4. Ack
5. Myself :D jk

StormHammer
06-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Wow, I've met so many people on the net over the years, it would be hard to list all the people I consider to be 'friends'. :) All you fellow OWKers...you know who you are...I feel a close affinity to. And I consider everyone I've met in EB forums and chat to be some of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure to meet. Obviously, a lot of those people post on LF as well, so you're all included. ;)

Special mention would have to go to...

Vagabond - you've been a rock in hard times. ;)
GonkH8er - cos you rock.
Wacky_Baccy - didn't think I'd forget you, did you? O.o
The_One - lol @ the Beard. ;)
Kurgan - cos you're cool and showed me the power of the Force Long Post. ;)
ChrisC3PO - for being understanding in those same hard times

Leemu, Groovy, leXX, Darky, Obi and you other Mods are great people I've been privileged to meet and work with. ;)

wardz, ed_silvergun, Wilhuf, and all you other OWKers who helped to spawn Galactic Plumberman. :D

Pad, Sivy, Skatey, Phreak, Katarn and all you others...you're a great (mad) bunch.

As I said...I just can't list everyone - it would take all day. You're all great.

*gives everyone a group hug*

Semicolon
06-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Yeah! Thanks for the hug! I needed that.

Thrackan Solo
06-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Some people take this place way too seriously and get their feelings hurt if their name is not on the screen.

*looks at screen doesnt see name, runs off and cries: :cry6:

:p j/k

Agen
06-28-2003, 08:22 PM
meh, i have ridiculously good record of not getting mentioned on these threads (woudl you expect me to care? :p) But it's between, Rave, Greedo626 and StormH :) Those are prob my main 3 (stormie being there because i never seem to disagree :))
Bawbag's good, Sam's sound, semi seems like he'll settle in fine, Obi is same as ever, Lunatic (i don't know why i put him), Gonk, Jah, Leemu etc. etc.
There's far too many of you, but if you think i'm fine with you then i am ;)

Reclaimer
06-28-2003, 08:52 PM
Mine would have to be Simicolon and SamFisher I don't know why but every time I post a Topic they're the first to respond.

So I Here By Annonce That Simicolon and SamFisher gets the BEST FRIENDS ON LUCAS FOURMS OF THE YEAR! *everyone claps*

TheHobGoblin
06-28-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by topshot
Well, first off, I'd have to say my apprentice Darth Rythe has been a pretty good friend of mine for some time now. Lunatic Jedi, SamFisher, Tupac and Loki_GM- my partners in crime ( :cool::snipe1: ) . Legato318- we been watching each other's back ever since our second 'noob' encounter in JO. The Dath- the 2nd forum member (mod or not) I've ever challenged to a JO match and lost to, but still had fun. :lsduel:

TheHobGoblin- we both read Spider Man comics, and we torcher each other with witty Spidey/ Gobby remarks. ZBomber, for the "clan members unite!" quote back in the Top 10 favorite Swampies Thread.

All in all, that pretty much sums it up. I apologize if I've missed anybody. I like you all the same! :cool:

WITTY REMARKS! Mine are insults. That never really work But thats not the point Parker! I torment you way better than you do me hehehehehahahahahahohohohoho boy I'm good :)

I have to say Darth Maximus (he can read minds :p) and Topshot (Damn web slinger!) lol

ZBomber
06-28-2003, 10:05 PM
Topshot - Fellow Clan Member! Clan Members Unite!
Jessman (Jedi Hunter) - Like he said, we were noobs together. ;)
Semicolon - Already one of my good friends, even thoguh he just joined.
Thrackan Solo - Same as Semicolon, but I've known him alittle longer. ;)
Paul - Heh, don't see him much around here, but a good guy.
Jedi220 - We've been friends for quite a while
Acrylic - We just started becoming good friends when he left :(
RPthehotrod - Hes really the only person I talk to on AIM
And then the MSN gang. Obi, Ty, Reb, Groovy, Darky.... So many friends. :)

El Sitherino
06-28-2003, 11:02 PM
noone. i used to think i could trust people here because ya'll are like me. but with recent events that have been going on in the eb irc chat i don't trust anyone.

Tesla
06-28-2003, 11:45 PM
No one likes me :confused:
what did i do ???

Joetheeskimo
06-29-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Tesla Trooper
what did i do ???

Oh ya, I forgot Tesla :D

ET Warrior
06-29-2003, 02:38 AM
I'd probably say BigTeddyPaul. Big hockey fan like myself, and just a nice guy overall.

Another one would be my ACTUAL best friend in real life.....he's a part of LF........I just don't know his User-name......i'm an idiot.

Jo
06-29-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-
Well i wold have to narrow it down to five people, although everyone on the forums are more or less a friend to me. :)

1: Wraith8 (The greatest, helped me through alot of things)
2: Lynk former (Spoke to him for a while today, deffintley a good guy)
3: Jan Gaarni (Good guy)
4: Jed Aprentice (Nice guy, and good friend)
5: Jedi Mara Jade (Nice to talk to)

:D Theres mine anyway. ;)

i see, im just dead roadkill...

id have to say....

Sivy B, Wacky Backy, Reaper, Jedi220, Imperial Sardie(more at EB now) Jedi Apprentice, Acrylic, and Tyrion. Oh, i cant forget Padanime

Dath Maximus
06-29-2003, 03:29 AM
everybody likes me

even though no one has mentioned me as usual

so there ha!!!!

and i hate you all

Darth Rythe
06-29-2003, 03:44 AM
Where is BigTeddyPaul at the moment I havn't seen him for ages?

Semicolon
06-29-2003, 05:11 AM
Dunno last time I saw him was when we play Crimson Masters in a clan match:confused:

Darth Rythe
06-29-2003, 05:21 AM
hmmm.

obi
06-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
hmmm.

That's your post? "hmmm." ??!?!?!?!?!?!

Please, refrain from obvious spam.

TheHobGoblin
06-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Also Farther Torque for reminding me to go to KFC.

Lunatic Jedi
06-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
everybody likes me

even though no one has mentioned me as usual

And of course I forgot to mention:

Dath Maximus. :D

Oh and by the way... I PWN3D YOUR RECORD BY 7 HOURS! YEAH! CHEW ON THAT, BUTTMONKEY! :p

I mean... uh... you're a great friend...

Agen
06-29-2003, 12:30 PM
Meh,
There's far too many of you, but if you think i'm fine with you then i am

so insane, dath, ya know i'm fine with ya :p

ZBomber
06-29-2003, 01:15 PM
Dunno last time I saw him was when we play Crimson Masters in a clan match:confused:

Paul will be posting more now. He was in the hopspital with his friend (Paul wasn't hurt, just comforting his friend)

topshot
06-29-2003, 01:37 PM
originally posted by The Dath:
even though no one has mentioned me as usual.

What?!?!? No one has?!?!?!? Has everyone gone crazy and forgot about you?!?!?!? GAAAHHH!!!!!!!

*Goes beyond insane and runs off to slay some vampires.*

j/k :cool:

I'm probably the only one who has mentioned you so far (except LJ), because of something I want to avenge. You do know what I mean, don't you? :p

Lunatic Jedi
06-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Uh, excuse me... I MENTIONED HIM. :mad:

Heh.

I mentioned him while simultaneously taunting the shattering of his record! BAH HA HA!

I mean... uh... whatever.

Thrackan Solo
06-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Probably...

ZBomber=Mod. at his website
Acrylic= we talk about guitars alot
obi-wan13=he's from the south;)

Dath Maximus
06-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
And of course I forgot to mention:

Dath Maximus. :D

Oh and by the way... I PWN3D YOUR RECORD BY 7 HOURS! YEAH! CHEW ON THAT, BUTTMONKEY! :p

I mean... uh... you're a great friend...

yeah well while you were trying to break my record, i was still awake, and when you broke it and went to sleep, i was still awake, 16 hours 42 min later i went to bed

nowthen....groovs is a good man

Loki GM
06-29-2003, 03:53 PM
you are all equaly worthless in my eyes :D :p :D

Tesla
06-29-2003, 04:05 PM
Well here's the top 5 people that i like, don't know if they like me though :)

1.Padanime
2.LeXX
3.CoupeS
4.Matt Liell (Cryptic Now)
5.obi-wan13

-=ReApEr=-
06-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by MasterJo
i see, im just dead roadkill...

id have to say....

Sivy B, Wacky Backy, Reaper, Jedi220, Imperial Sardie(more at EB now) Jedi Apprentice, Acrylic, and Tyrion. Oh, i cant forget Padanime

Your still my friend Jo, sorry it was like 1am when i made that post and i had been up since 7am. So i forgot a few people. :p

Semicolon
06-29-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
hmmm.

Hehe...Darth tries to hide his spam behint intelligent posts such as this one ;)

Luc Solar
06-29-2003, 04:30 PM
Ehm.. what's the definition of "friend" anyways? :confused:

I dunno if you can call these people my friends, but they're guys who I respect and like, so...

(I'll surely forget someone, but here goes: )

Griff (love them vids!)

Prime (btw - shrinkwraps aren't binding, I proved it in my thesis :p)

Homosexualshock~unnamed-ewokjedi. (Cant' remember what he is called this week, but who cares. He manages to give an insight into competetive gaming and 'competetive morals without coming out as a total prick...which is quite rare. The demos he makes are priceless.)

C'Jais, Skinwalker and the other's in the senate chambers. (j00 debatein' $killZ r0xx0rz 4ll!)

Lexx (Dunno why, just suddenly remembered that one post where someone *tried* to "talk down on you". Hilarious. Reminds me of never getting condescendent on ya. :D )

Bigteddypaul...haven't seen him in ages, though...

Detritic-IQ (played him once. Respect.)

Solo4114 (reading his posts made 'my eyes hurt'. But it's all quality stuff written from the POW of a not-so-serious player like me... I end up agreeing with him quite a lot. And what's not to like about a guy[?] who is smart enough to think just like me? :p )

That's the list for now. I know I forgot to mention quite a few names, but that's the ones that popped into my head atm. :)

"Atrocious"
06-30-2003, 03:14 AM
Hey guys! What about me?! :confused:

:ball:

Semicolon
06-30-2003, 06:16 AM
You can my friend bro :D

STTCT
06-30-2003, 07:43 AM
I see that I've been forgotten again....

oh well

You're all considered my friends

(except for them trolls)

http://adwoff.com/ubb/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Father Torque
06-30-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Also Farther Torque for reminding me to go to KFC.

YAY, 1 person. Lets see mine are:

Zbomber (Who can forget CLAN FORUM) We were noobs too:)
HobGoblin (Long time friend, and good guy)
Topshot (First LF friend, and clan member for a while)
Darth Yoda (In clan, and was a good guy)
Obi-Wan (The moderator who closed my best thread :D)
Acrylic (Good guy to hang around with)
Cryptic ( I guess we used to talk alot when he was matt liell arrowblade)
Sivy (He made the Animated Colonel Sanders come to life)
Insane Sith (For always being Insane, in times when it was "ok"
leXX (Great source of help for all scenarios)
matt (for fixing all the complaints i filled :p
NerfYoda ( The race to 100 posts was fun)
Andy867 (For helping me manage the FTF, I couldnt do it without ya man ;p)
Darth Groovy (For being the best mod the Swamp has ever seen
Agen (For the pride of the spoon. It has been fun copying your threads (only 1 :p)
STTCT (For ummmn, Lilo and Stich (BTW hows the baby?)
And to all of you who have no friends, I am now your friend.
If I forgot you tell me now :)

Semicolon
06-30-2003, 09:23 AM
Yeah! Father is now my friend :)

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 09:57 AM
Hmmmm...I don't think anyone would call me their friend, but the people I post the most with are Lunatic Jedi, Topshot, Semicolon, HertogJan, and Joe the WEskimo. Actually, you guys are my friends. Hooray! Oh yeah, and the cheat and Death Jedi! Can't forget the people that made my sig and av for me:D

TheHobGoblin
06-30-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
yeah well while you were trying to break my record, i was still awake, and when you broke it and went to sleep, i was still awake, 16 hours 42 min later i went to bed

nowthen....groovs is a good man HA I hold the record. 48 Hours (2 days) no sleep that was the day I turned to a Goblin and oh when I met the most evil, sickest, funny, and other things gu. You Dath Maximus. You are a MEMBER! *people gasp*

*Reads over*
That made no sense lemme try again. You are evil..... I'm drunk :p

joetech3000
06-30-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't have any friends. Nom Anorr was cool, but he left. (sob)

Drivian Taluus
06-30-2003, 01:01 PM
I'd definitely have to say Rassick, 'cause he and I have been best friends in real life for over 6 years.

Joetheeskimo
06-30-2003, 01:53 PM
Yeah! Father is now my friend :)

You don't have no friends though....

P.S.
Look who's at the top of my list! ;)

ET Warrior
06-30-2003, 04:47 PM
Why do people complain if they don't get their name put down by anyone as a best friend? It's curious, I mean, it's an online forum, nobody here REALLY knows you (unless they do know you in real life) It's hard to judge someones character over the internet, I never get my name on any lists of favorites, but I dont like to complain about it.....wait a sec, that makes it sound like i'm complaining.... I'M NOT!! I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I HEARD THAT! YOU MAY THINK I'M COMPLAINING BUT I'M NOT! SERIOUSLY!

:p :p :p :p :p

Semicolon
06-30-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
You don't have no friends though....

P.S.
Look who's at the top of my list! ;)

LoL I know Joe we are cool :)

The_One
06-30-2003, 06:28 PM
OK, I might do this properly then ;)

StormHammer - he's a great guy
Wacky_Baccy - he laughs at my jokes
Darkie - I love him really, honestly, I do!
obi - always there with the humour cannon
Katarn07 - you nag like hell, but still :p
ed_silvergun - I know him better than anyone else here, not that he is actually here anymore
DFMOD Team - all great guys, but none of them come here

Basically, if you can make me laugh, I like you ;)

ZBomber
06-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by The_One
OK, I might do this properly then ;)

Wacky_Baccy - he laughs at my jokes
Darkie - I love him really, honestly, I do!
obi - always there with the humour cannon
Katarn07 - you nag like hell, but still :p
ed_silvergun - I know him better than anyone else here, not that he is actually here anymore
DFMOD Team - all great guys, but none of them come here

Basically, if you can make me laugh, I like you ;)

Um, you suck? :D

Can I be your friend now? :xp:

BTW, Father, I forgot to put you on my list, but you are one of my best friends. ;)

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Yes, I semm to forget people, sorry about that, Father Torque, you are on my list.

"Atrocious"
06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
You can my friend bro :D

Gee whiz! Thanks a million, Semicolon! :cool: :D

MikeDoggg2004
07-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Bongo Bob is a friend of mine

BongoBob
07-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Yep, we've been friends for two years in real life(I was the one that told him about this site:D)

Arkum
07-01-2003, 03:13 AM
no one, i dont really tlak to ppl much in this, i jsut want to be moderator someday, lol!

Darth Rythe
07-01-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by "Atrocious"

G'Day, no that's to Australian, people may not understand.
Hi,
No ofence mate but I don't even know you.

Bob Gnarly
07-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Me Best friends are:

KingPin

Boss

Mamba

Mister Mamba

and....

lets say Chi3f, i play online games with 'em

and Groovy, because we talk movies alot.

Darth Rythe
07-02-2003, 06:15 AM
There are three Mamba's????????:eek:

Rogue15
07-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Redwing
Boba Rhett
Eets
Leemu Taos
Lynk Former
Wraith 8
Dark Sad Shadow
Rogue Nine

greedo626
08-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
meh, i have ridiculously good record of not getting mentioned on these threads (woudl you expect me to care? :p) But it's between, Rave, Greedo626 and StormH :) Those are prob my main 3 (stormie being there because i never seem to disagree :))
Bawbag's good, Sam's sound, semi seems like he'll settle in fine, Obi is same as ever, Lunatic (i don't know why i put him), Gonk, Jah, Leemu etc. etc.
There's far too many of you, but if you think i'm fine with you then i am ;)

OMG! agen mentioned me as one of his friends... I love you termie!:crybaby:

anyway, my friends would be agen, zbomber, obi, lexx, darky, whitedragon, my old padawans, and all the rest that I've forgoten about (it's been awhile scnce I was on last:xp: )

Pad
08-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Tesla
what did i do ???

You are my padawan, that´s why

KBell
08-14-2003, 01:09 PM
well.....i really cant think of anyone.....is that bad?

:(

now im sad :(

Mex
08-14-2003, 01:12 PM
None of you. Definately none.

:animelol:

El Sitherino
08-14-2003, 01:36 PM
WACKY BACCY!

:D

wacky is cool :cool:

Sam Fisher
08-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Why are we "picking" our friends? Everyone in the community is my friend. There should be no picking IMO.

KBell
08-14-2003, 04:28 PM
? Everyone in the community is my friend

I would steer clear of the #Echonet Mirc room Sam.......not very pretty for you :rolleyes:

Reclaimer
08-14-2003, 04:53 PM
I agree with Sam.

Redwing
08-14-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by "Atrocious"

I still want that name back. Theify stealy Rommel-type person :D :p

Oyyyy, interesting topic :p :D Honestly, I like all of you, unless you're trying to burn the forums down or something :D

I'm just going to take this as a "who do you know best/are closest to on LF thread", and give my special mention to Rogue Fifteen and Wacky_Baccy. Because they're special like that. ^_~ (Don't ask me to explain. I'm too tired. And I won't, anyway. :D)

ZBomber
08-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Sam, the only reason this thread was mad eis so people will be happy that someone "says" they like them :p

Pad
08-14-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
... my special mention to Rogue Fifteen and Wacky_Baccy. Because they're special like that. ^_~ (Don't ask me to explain. I'm too tired. And I won't, anyway. :D)

Does the word sleepover mean anything to you? :p

BigTeddyPaul
08-14-2003, 07:10 PM
DANGIT. Erased the whole thing on accident.

OMG! How old is this thread? I was only gone a week with my friend's accident and that was a decent amount of time ago. This is a hard subject since not a lot of us truly know the other person. Sure we can see what they post and the like but it isn't a true indicator of the type of person that we are. I myself don't have a lot of friends but that is because I like it that way. I choose to have about 5 good friends who I do everything with instead of 50 friends that I occassionaly do stuff with. I am not an ass or anything to people but these are just things which most of us don't know about eachother.

Friends on here there are many so I will just list the few people I felt a pure connection with:

Luc Solar - We used to have great conversation in the Senate but I left after it just got stupid with some peoples post and it not being taken seriously in my opinion.

ZBomber - What can I say about Z? Clansman, first one at LF I think I met and for being a youngin doesn't act like it.

ET Warrior - My pal even though he is an Avs fan. I guess I can look past that.

Andy - Gotta love the way he looks out for people in the technical area and again another Avs fan. Stupid Avs and all their cups!

I am sure I am forgetting people but I have a school thing soon so I had to do this fast.

BigTeddyPaul

Sam Fisher
08-14-2003, 07:57 PM
I would steer clear of the #Echonet Mirc room Sam.......not very pretty for you

I don't even have Mirc. So no problems.

Jed
08-15-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Padanime
You are my padawan, that´s why

Obviously did me no favors, Tesla :p

Run while you still can!

*gets shot*

Acrylic
08-15-2003, 02:23 AM
I pretty much like anyone that likes AC/DC.

Uhm, and

Kjolen
Matt-Liell
Z
Darky
Jed

and, there are SOOOOO many more, cept it 10:41. I cant think straight ;)

BigTeddyPaul
08-15-2003, 02:47 AM
10:41? You lightweight. That better be 10:31 AM and you have been up all night.

BigTeddyPaul

GUNNER
08-15-2003, 07:14 AM
It wouldn't even be right to start putting down names. I have hundreds of people here that I would call friends. Many I have know for more then 4 years now. All of them have always been here to say hello and talked to me and kept me entertained.

Most of the people I first meet in 98 are still here but even the ones that have moved on I would still consider friends andI also hope to come back here someday so we can catch up on old times.

This is the one board I call home and it has a great leader ship as well as members.

Oh all right. Here is a small list of friends that I have know from the start..

Ike
Rogue Nine
Fondas
Nitro
Master/Lord Lynn
Hades
Poor Bastard
Decoy
Cmd. Crackin
Keyan Farlander
Nute Gunray
STTCT
RedWing

Most all of these guys I have know since very early 99 and all are great friends who have kept me entertained on many long boring nights.

I'm sure there are many other who I have missed and I am sorry.

but for all the old timers there are now many new people i have come to know and I hope to get to know many more..

Peace out dog. ;)

STTCT
08-15-2003, 08:24 AM
eh, you just didn't put me on your list cuz I kicked your ass twice ;)

GUNNER
08-15-2003, 09:14 AM
Kicked my ass? You didn't kick me ass. you beat me to a pulp before I even got my gloves on then proceded to kick sand in my face when I was on the ground groaning in pain then you got RedWing to kick me in the belly as I lay face first in a pile of feces.

but don't worry, I'm not mad or bitter. Hell, in fact it has nade me a better person for it.;)

Bob Gnarly
08-15-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by GUNNER

Ike
Rogue Nine
Fondas
Nitro
Master/Lord Lynn
Hades
Poor Bastard
Decoy
Cmd. Crackin
Keyan Farlander
Nute Gunray
STTCT
RedWing
K1ngPin

You forgot me but i dont mind :p

Redwing
08-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by GUNNER
Kicked my ass? You didn't kick me ass. you beat me to a pulp before I even got my gloves on then proceded to kick sand in my face when I was on the ground groaning in pain then you got RedWing to kick me in the belly as I lay face first in a pile of feces.

but don't worry, I'm not mad or bitter. Hell, in fact it has nade me a better person for it.;)

Yup. He's mad and bitter. :D

Shan, I think we'd better run ;)

STTCT
08-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Nah - we can just stand here and let him hit us...eventually he'll kill himself...

he can't touch us ......yet.....

GUNNER
08-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
Nah - we can just stand here and let him hit us...eventually he'll kill himself...

he can't touch us ......yet.....

I haven't even begun to fight yet so talk tough all you want now because your day is a coming. ;)

Here comes the pain train....all aboard......choo choo.....

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-
Me Best friends are:

KingPin

Boss

Mamba

Mister Mamba

and....

lets say Chi3f, i play online games with 'em

and Groovy, because we talk movies alot.

Best buddies (in no order):

K1ngpin
Groovy
s2ua7 (if he ever comes back)
White Dragon
Yom
Camus
leXX (or was it LExx?)

And everybody else is cool too ;)

Bob Gnarly
08-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Yeah Divine Spirits a cool guy also

ZBomber
08-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-
Yeah Divine Spirits a cool guy also

What ever happened to him and his avatar of circles that looks like a crying mouse... .er... what? :)

Jah Warrior
08-17-2003, 10:57 AM
For me:-
Termy, for being utterly and irrepressibly bonkers.
Jubatus for having a keen mind and fro just being a good bloke.
Dath Max, he's a funny lil slippery bugger.
ZBomber, always speaks to me with respect and that always counts for a lot in my book
CJais, The guys a star even though he's think i hate him - I never did.
Druid, the dudes a loon and bloody great fun to hang out with.
Sivy B, cant remember why but this dude made an impression on me and as i recall he was a top geezer.

last but not least the emperess of teh swamp... you know who i mean ;)

Darklighter
08-17-2003, 12:22 PM
Looks like I need to refresh my list again ^^; Don't think there's one person in this forum I don't get along with, though there are a few who I think are very close friends to meh - Groovy, Jed, Obi, Reb, Z, Kstar, Ty, Wacky...to name a few:)

Wacky_Baccy
08-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Bleh, another one of these... Oh well, suppose I might as well do what Redwing did ^_^

Posted by StormHammer
Special mention would have to go to...

Vagabond - you've been a rock in hard times. ;)
GonkH8er - cos you rock.
Wacky_Baccy - didn't think I'd forget you, did you? O.oMaybe? XD

'Course not ;)
Posted by The_One
Wacky_Baccy - he laughs at my jokes <snip>Only 'cos I feel sorry for you :p

</snip>
ed_silvergun - I know him better than anyone else here, not that he is actually here anymoreWhen are you going to get him back in here, Rich? :p

You promised you would months ago :D

Anyway, back to the Redwing-influenced topic...

In no particular order -

Everyone at EB =)
Almost everyone at LF (:D)

Special mentions would have to go to:

StormHammer, since he's my oldest friend here, and couldn't be a nicer guy - you rock, mate :)

Closely followed by... Darky, Reb, Rhett, Gonk, Vagabond, Groovy, Leemu, Jed, Pad, leXX, Sivy, InsaneSith, The_One, Skatey, Phreak, wardz, CaptainRAVE, Obi, digl(where is he? :(), Jais, Lynk, Redwing, Rogue Nine, Rommel, GUNNER, Zoomie, Rogue15, Cracken, Vestril(he was awesome - hope he comes back), Tyrion, Legion, Scar/Kookee, kstar__2, Kjølen...

...I'll probably update my list when I think of more people deserving of special mention - there are certainly more than this :D

Reclaimer
08-17-2003, 01:21 PM
I have friends but some I consider my best freinds are-

ZBomber,Daring Dueler,Lynky,SamFisher,Semicolon. To name a few.:p

Elijah
08-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Well it seems I've been forgoten, but thats what I get for gone for months on end... anyways, I've become popular and noone knows it :D I've counted almost 7 Locations that have "right behind you" in it.

Anyways... lets try my memory...

Groovy - One of the first guys I really got to know on LF
ZBomber - DOOOOOOOOORK (nah, Z was just an all around great guy since the day I met him)
Legion - The dude Owns, 'nuff said.
Dark Lighter - YOU DA MAN!
Rhett - UBER ADMIN OF POWER! great guy.
C jais - I always laugh at his logic and thinking... but Hes a good guy.
Jedi220 - They guy rules... My RPG buddy :D
Mima - The dude I met at NRG because of his funky avatar... we raced to 1000 posts if I remember... I won by 200? MWHAHAHAH

Tesla
08-18-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Jed

Run while you still can!

*gets shot*

You can't say that it didn't do you any favors, A Moderator at LF and Head Admin at EB, can't be that bad :)

gorganfloss
08-18-2003, 02:47 AM
I have no friends here.
I merely drift in and out like a big spooky shadow u see in a dark alley...or something...

Khier
08-18-2003, 05:12 AM
Hekx. We first got into Crimson Masters at around the same time, then I sorta followed him into another clan, and we've been goofin and gabbin since :D. BigTeddyPaul was a really cool guy to me too when I was in Crimson Masters for that brief time.

BigTeddyPaul
08-18-2003, 05:20 AM
Good times too. What is up with KoA? There are like no posts there. It seemed like a gravetown last time I was there.

BigTeddyPaul

Khier
08-18-2003, 05:34 AM
Yep......good ol' koa kicked the bucket. It's kind of complicated really, conflicting leaderships and political flip flap and what not, it resulted in a fairly massive amount of people resigning. It may revive again with JA coming round the bend within a month, it may not, however, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Kain
08-18-2003, 05:46 AM
*pointing at random forumers*
Screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, definently screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, and last but not least, screw you.

I hate you all...I'll remember this next time somebody needs something from me. Which isnt very often anyways...I hate you all...

STTCT
08-18-2003, 06:29 AM
Wow - that wasn't very nice.

Why the pent up hostility?

GUNNER
08-18-2003, 06:33 AM
Easy big fella.

GUNNER
08-18-2003, 06:33 AM
Sugar. :)

STTCT
08-18-2003, 06:38 AM
Maybe he woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed and decided to hate the world???

Sometimes I feel like this...(not at the forum) but at the real world. You just want to say screw you all and go to a beach somewhere and have a cabana boy fanning you whilst you drink your magarita. That's what I'd like to be doing right now...

But the forum is not for pointing fingers

*points finger at gunner

You suck!

j.k

GUNNER
08-18-2003, 06:57 AM
Hey now... I have feeling too.

Don't make the GUNdog cry...:(

STTCT
08-18-2003, 07:03 AM
Awww... I'm sowry.

El Sitherino
08-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Um Ok.

* Points at MydnightPsion *

Screw you, you retard. http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/quiet.gif

you of all people shouldn't be calling people retarded. Spammy Mc Liarson.:mad:

KBell
08-18-2003, 01:44 PM
*points finger at Reclaimer* Retard......oh, your wating for a J.K? Well, im not kidding........Retard :rolleyes:

Sorry Obi, he was practically askin for it this time :D

KBell
08-18-2003, 01:50 PM
*Looks around for some Mod to ban Reclaimer*

I mean, in the words of most people on #Echonet, "No one would miss him" :D

Matt-Liell
08-18-2003, 01:57 PM
Ummm whats the word I'm looking for oh ya,

FLAMEWAR!

Stop flaming eachother I knew this thread would get ugly, so many people take it so seriously if someone is mean in the friendship thread.:rolleyes:

Pad
08-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jed

Run while you still can!

*gets shot*
* fills gun with new silver bullet*

Anyone else wants some? :p

Reclaimer
08-18-2003, 05:06 PM
Runs over Pad with Warthog

To easy.

Jed
08-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Last (first?) warning, everyone. Quit the flaming or this thread's going bye bye.

And in other news, Pad, your aim feckin' rocks :D

Acrylic
08-18-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Looks like I need to refresh my list again ^^; Don't think there's one person in this forum I don't get along with, though there are a few who I think are very close friends to meh - Groovy, Jed, Obi, Reb, Z, Kstar, Ty, Wacky...to name a few:)

...:( ...

Darth Eggplant
08-18-2003, 11:26 PM
as GIR would say:
"I Like You!"
and
"Someone Needs A Hug!"

Hyperglide
08-19-2003, 01:41 AM
TheCheat is da man. Also Shockv1.36 is cool....

AM I anyones buddy?? rofl.....

Kain
08-19-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
Wow - that wasn't very nice.

Why the pent up hostility?

Bad couple of days involving friends with no more intent than to fiend up KotOR, them walking in like they own the place, and the constant stares. Not to mention his ever flirtfulness with my g/f and SO MANY other girls(everyone he meets) even though he has a g/f. So turn all those 'screw you's into 'screw him'. Sorry for the...inappropriateness.

Originally posted by Hyperglide

You'll always be my bodyguard, Keets:p I don't even know you

Zoom Rabbit
08-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Trouble in the Swamp? And Reclaimer's name came up again...?

:dozey: Hm.

Back on topic: I guess my favorite forumite would be Reclaimer. ;) He's consistently amusing.

Reclaimer
08-19-2003, 10:05 AM
WHAT! Ammussing well thats a good thing,right? :p

Lost Welshman
08-19-2003, 10:06 AM
My BESTEST friend, and I think it's safe to say, I'm this person's best friend. Is....... Matt-Windu

Other than that pretty much everyone finds me annoying.

Darth Rythe
08-21-2003, 10:24 PM
This the biggest thread I have ever made.

XERXES
08-22-2003, 12:15 AM
*searches all 4 pages for XERXES* ... *sees nothing*

(I havent really been around though...)

SofaKingCool69
08-22-2003, 04:27 AM
ALL......I......HAVE.....TO....SAY....IS.....THAT. .....I HATE EVERYONE...........EQUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Thanks for listening............lolol

Father Torque
08-24-2003, 03:08 AM
ahhhh, once again a friend thread. With 3 or less metionings. Hmmm always next time

But ive noticed something, everyone i helped with the FTF. Used to say that i was the nicest guy and the coolest. But now it changing. Did you guys only like me for the credits?

Oh and my list.

Zbomber: My bestest friend.
Topshot: My first LF friend
leXX: She gave me some good advice,m when i was a n00b
Sivy B: He made the Colonel Sanders tradition stay alive
Andy: For helping in so many ways to keep the FTF in order
Obi: For always making me feel smart when i look at his posts
Redwing: For being a cool friend on MSN
Darky: For lots of stuff
Rhett: For not busting me in alot of circumstances
matt-windu: For dealing with al off my whining
Darth Yoda: For always backing me up
Hob Goblin: For remembering that KFC rules!
The whole LF administartion and moderation satff: We wouldnt be here without you

And ummn to many others. That either helped the FTF, or who have been nice to me.:)

Emon
08-24-2003, 03:37 AM
My only close friends on these forums don't post much. Gonk and Sine Nomen, they only showcase stuff.

ShockV1.89
08-24-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Hyperglide

Woot! Someone remembered me! :D :D

But you got my version number wrong! :mad: :mad:

;) :p

'Jais is cool. Hyperglide is cool. Eldritch is cool.

The Count
08-24-2003, 05:30 PM
I myself don't really consider this a place to make friends, or a place I made friends; I see it as a place where like minded people come to debate on topics.

Having said that there have been people on here that have been very nice to me, such as The Dark Forces MOD team, A couple of dudes on the Showcase forums, Moderators such as Stormhammer and Darklighter, and there is no reason why people can't or shouldn't be friends on here.

BawBag™
08-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Yeah, people do post because of general interest, but don't forget that there might be folks out there with more than similair interests/views on just Star Wars.

Music, politics, *gulp* religion seem to be a good adhesive also.

Anyhoo, back on topic...... ;)

KBell
08-24-2003, 06:52 PM
come to think of it, my best friend on Lucasforums would probly wither be Wacky or Datheus :D

yay, i DO have friends :p

Neko Lain
08-25-2003, 09:08 AM
Mara jade and Cjais.

and many others, but i like those two the most.

Like Dath max, and Kingpin

Crow_Nest
08-26-2003, 07:15 AM
My best friend would be |GlobensGeng| and BongoBob:)

Darth Rythe
08-27-2003, 09:01 AM
I make this thread theat has 4 pages and i'm mentioned once!!!!!!

Tyrion
08-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Bah,I think that this is just a powertrip for people with complex disorders and big egos to gloat over thier popularity. :mad:

But nah,really. I've learned that doing this ends up in mad relationships to other forum members, and general hostility.

(P.S. I hate you all that didnt say I was your friend! >_<)

(:D)

daring dueler
08-31-2003, 01:42 PM
zbomber,katarn07(not here much),umm i talk to father tourque or msn.....an somtimes i talk to darthphreak who ever.

yup thats about it.

z, hiya doin?

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
09-01-2003, 12:28 AM
Aaack! I only saw my name on one buddylist and it was my own!

waaaahhhhhh! :crybaby:

Oh well...

Anyway I have a huge list, mostly swampies from May 2002 to now. Basically it would be easier to list the ppl I don't like, but I don't want to get anybody ticked off (ppl that lied and stole from other members).