PDA

View Full Version : Talk about chance......

BawBag™
06-29-2003, 09:41 AM
I can't believe this you guys.
In roughly 1998 I heard a song, a song which I thought was great, but a song I did not buy. Why? you ask of me? Well, I was just a lad and had little money to spare for such luxurys. Anyhoo, the months of that year passed and I forgot the name of the song and the band, and sure as fate I began to remember the tune (in places) but didn't know anything about it. I asked (tormented) my friends and family if they knew of this song, but to no avail. "Sing us this song!" They would request, but I could not recall enough of this tune to give a performance.
The years have flown since then, like a bird bourne on a swift breeze, and I was on the brink of giving up all hope on this song and ever finding it again.
When to my sudden delight/shock/ecstaticness (I don't think thats even a word) This afternoon, 12:18 GMT, as I was washing my dirty dishes, my local radio station put me out of my own personal amnesiastic hell.
"What song!!!" I hear you cry.
Well The band is Fastball.
And the song is "The Way".
What is the point to this thread? Well, as soon as possible I shall purchase this song should it be stocked, and request information of this band from any swampies who know of them and have bought material of thiers before.
I look forward to a response.

;)

Sam Fisher
06-29-2003, 09:55 AM
Heh, good for you.

Reclaimer
06-29-2003, 10:17 AM
Good luck on your journey!!!:)

PrimoSidone
06-29-2003, 10:20 AM
K... cool what do i buy for that?

Good luck

•-BLaCKouT-•
06-29-2003, 10:22 AM
WAHEY!!
I bought that single, I've got it round the back of the sofa! MINT!

Class song, sounds a little like "Delilah" by Tom Jones in places, but that's a good thing. Haven't heard any of their other stuff though.

B.

-=ReApEr=-
06-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Good for you. ;)

BawBag™
06-29-2003, 11:16 AM
So, no-one has heard anything else? Well at least you bought the single B. I bet I can't find it to save meself now.....

Darklighter
06-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Are these (http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/1436/fastball1.html) the guys you're talking about? I think there's a little information on there about the band. I found the Official Site (http://www.fastballmusic.com/), though I cannot work out how to get passed the main page. I'm still working on it though!:D

Hope there's some useful bits and pieces there;)

Agen
06-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by BawBag 2
So, no-one has heard anything else? Well at least you bought the single B. I bet I can't find it to save meself now.....

May i mention a well know program(mme?) beginning with a k that may be of interest? :p

BawBag™
06-29-2003, 01:05 PM
Krypton Factor?

Lunatic Jedi
06-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Well, good luck on your epic quest for the elusive song!

*Everyone waves as BB sets off down the path, into the wilderness, journeying to fulfill his MP3 destiny*

(Muttering) I swear, if this turns into an Final Fantasy spoof or something, I will just FRAG US ALL...

•-BLaCKouT-•
06-29-2003, 01:09 PM
You checked your PM's BB?

B.