PDA

View Full Version : Are they adding profession forums?

Exar_reborn
06-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Just wondering if they are going to have a seperate group of forums for each profession or area of profession (medic, entertainer, fighter, ect..) Just so everything doesn't get jumbled into the general forum.

Tal-N
06-29-2003, 03:54 PM
The delegation of Ahazi agrees with the right honourable representative of Fucnosewhere. A team must be sent to establish the profession forums.

BobaFettWp
06-30-2003, 01:06 AM
They have profession forums on the official site.

mdaro
06-30-2003, 01:53 AM
I actually prefer these boards to the Sony ones. I'd like to see a professions section.

Exar_reborn
06-30-2003, 02:09 AM
I'm too used to these forums and have a good rep here I dont want to skip site to site and start anew with different people. I'm comfortable here and we all know eachother so its just easier. I think there should be profession boards added.

Jan Gaarni
06-30-2003, 03:36 PM
*Yoink*

Moved, and appeal will be deligated to Juztyn. :)

Deft Aklin
06-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Eh, hate to say it, but I like it the way it is for very selfish reasons. I'm lazy, and I don't like checking approximately 40 boards to answer everyones questions. ;P

Juztyn
07-01-2003, 12:30 AM
*lightning strikes* *thunder cracks*

IT IS DONE.

*lightning strikes the same spot again* *thunder cracks again*

*clouds clear way for blue sky, birds chirp. All is normal again*

-=ReApEr=-
07-01-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Deft Aklin
Eh, hate to say it, but I like it the way it is for very selfish reasons. I'm lazy, and I don't like checking approximately 40 boards to answer everyones questions. ;P

There are other people on this board apart from you sidious you know...Other people can answer questions..:rolleyes: ;)

Wraith 8
07-01-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Juztyn
*lightning strikes* *thunder cracks*

IT IS DONE.

*lightning strikes the same spot again* *thunder cracks again*

*clouds clear way for blue sky, birds chirp. All is normal again* LOL great speach :D and yeah i saw themm.. i want to discuss that with yah a bit later juz :D