PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Royal Guards


Lord Tirion
09-27-2001, 12:24 AM
Any screenshots been released yet of the Imperial Royal Dewds... err Guards?

TS_Y0DA
09-27-2001, 07:26 AM
They are one of my favourite units, they look so cool. Are they gonna be in the editor for GB?:guard: :guard: :guard: :guard: :guard: :guard: :guard:

Twodogs
09-27-2001, 10:26 AM
I haven't seen any but I hope they're in the editor too.:guard:

Aren't they supposed to be elite Stormtroopers ?

Admiral Odin
09-27-2001, 07:09 PM
I don't know. I never thought about the royal guards. I hope they are in. That would be cool.

xwing guy
09-27-2001, 07:35 PM
There not gonna be in the game but maybe the editor.

Link Antilles
09-27-2001, 11:51 PM
What is there weapon?

Is it a force pike?

Kvan
09-28-2001, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Link Antilles
What is there weapon?

Is it a force pike?
Yeah its a Force Pike. Royal Guards rock! :)
I'm glad they didn't make them in the actual game. They are Elite. There shouldn't be a lot running around

Admiral Thrawn
09-28-2001, 12:06 AM
They were Storm Troopers with slight force powers that inhanced their skills.

Kvan
09-28-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Thrawn
They were Storm Troopers with slight force powers that inhanced their skills.
Actually I think it was only some royal guards that had force skills, not all. :)

CrazyJay7800
09-28-2001, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Kvan

Actually I think it was only some royal guards that had force skills, not all. :)

I thought I remembered them all having slight force powers that were inhanced by the Emporor. I do remember that their initiation was that they had to fight one of their own. Last one standing was in.

:guard: :guard: :guard:

Kvan
09-28-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by CrazyJay7800


I thought I remembered them all having slight force powers that were inhanced by the Emporor. I do remember that their initiation was that they had to fight one of their own. Last one standing was in.

:guard: :guard: :guard:
Well in the Darkside book, its says Royal Guards were selected from soldiers. Then the Royal Guards are tested for Force potential. :)
I beleive the force potential ones guard the emp.