PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!! Ther MIGHT BE A HACKER IN THE FORUMS!

Reclaimer
06-29-2003, 10:09 PM
I just got a an E-mail that said it was from Reaper and it said:

I am BOB slayer!! I have all the passwords so bewheare!
If this BOB slayer has the all the passwords he might hack in your user name! My dad also shut down are E-mail so could someone report this to the mods.

ET Warrior
06-29-2003, 10:12 PM
And what would a hacker DO with my User name? It's not like he could SELL it....or profit by it in anyway. I suppose he could make it look like I'm saying a bunch of mean things, and perhaps get me banned.......but I could just PM or Email an admin/mod and explain what happened.......

KBell
06-29-2003, 10:14 PM
you dont need to be THAT cautious Reclaimer.

Just last week, some hacker hacked into my brother's AOL address and sent out over 200 e-mails and his account shut down

No biggie :p

Semicolon
06-29-2003, 10:16 PM
OHH!!! I don't like hackers. I'll keep my eyes posted...Thx for info.

Nitro
06-29-2003, 10:19 PM
*looks around and runs off*

Jo
06-29-2003, 10:22 PM
i agree with ET here, they wont do much to you account, worst they can do is get you banned. anyway, im not sure if i read this right, did you mean Reaper wrote that or he got an email that said the same thing, if you speaking of the first of the two i don't think Reaper is a hacker.

Agen
06-29-2003, 10:23 PM
Personally, I wouldn't beleive much that Reaper says :D
though, i don't think your LF account being tampered with woudl result in death :p
And anyway, i'm pretty sure LF would take decent control of the situation if there was malicious hacker :) I mean, if it's jsut users he has control of, then it's not quite as serious as it could be.

Darth Groovy
06-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Have you contacted an admin about this?:confused:

matt--
06-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Please forward this email (complete with headers) to me at either matt@lfnetwork.com or mattwindu@jediknightii.net.