PDA

View Full Version : Instead of "you might be a redneck", it's "you might be a n00b"...

Marker0077
06-30-2003, 10:51 AM
This thread is inspired by LucasForums "shock ~ unnamed" signature, while I don't think all of his top 10 reasons that make you a n00b are legit, there are quite a few that are. So this is everyones chance to be like Jeff Foxworthy but instead of "you might be a redneck", it's "you might be a n00b". Any of these that I think are really funny, I will add to the SW funnies thread at JK2Files.com. Anyways, here's the "you might be a n00b" jokes that I think are at least a little funny...

If your bows last longer than some of your fights, you might be a n00b.

If you refer to people as any type of wh0re, you might be a n00b.

If the only console command you know is callvote kick <player>, you might be a n00b.

If you regularly accuse JK2 players of having "no honor", you might be a n00b.

If you think 0wning "Bar Upstairs from AA Building" is something to talk about, you might be a n00b.

If you cry about people who bind specials, you might be a n00b.

If any of these things upset you, you might be a n00b.

Please feel free to add your own "you might be a n00b" jokes & if I think it is funny, I will add it to the SW funnies thread (which by the way can be found at http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68326). Thanks for your time folks & I hope you got a laugh out of any of these, I know I sure did.

mknote
06-30-2003, 09:47 PM
ROFLMFAO! That was good! Whew, lost my composure. I went to Branson and saw Jeff Foxworthy live, and I was crying when I left. So I like this, being based on him. I could really care less if the other people are noob's, just as long as they can fight. But it's still fun to insult them!

MK

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 09:53 PM
Some of those are true(not for me:D) but I don't play MP very much.

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 02:18 AM
Lol those are good.

Mr.Joshua
07-01-2003, 08:23 PM
If you ever cry to an admin, "he lamed me!", you ARE a noob.

If you ever "walk" around a server, with saber down, with no intention of fighting, you ARE a noob.

If you ever gather in a circle on the Jedi Council map and have group "sit" meetings, you ARE a noob.

If you ever cry about someones use of the Force in a Force server, you ARE a noob.

I'm sure I could think of some more but I don't want to get redundant.

Luc Solar
07-02-2003, 03:22 AM
If you log on to an all weapons server and scream "he lamed me" every time someone uses a gun against you, you are a noob.

shock ~ unnamed
07-02-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Joshua
If you ever "walk" around a server

I have no idea why but I HATE that.

I can't think of one legit reason why but for some reason when I see players walking towards me I just want to (and usually do) knock the **** out of them.

People do it a lot in duels. I'm not talking about walking to time your swings, I mean before it starts they walk 1/2 way across the map strutting around like a jackass.

Therefore walking for “show/intimidation” = noob.

BawBag™
07-02-2003, 10:24 AM
Agreed. I just charge someone if they start walking at the beginning of a duel. That really noises some people up.
Best quote after doing that (and winning) was:
"I wasn't ready." :rofl:

Luc Solar
07-02-2003, 02:10 PM
:D

"WTF!? Dude, I wasn't ready! Didn't you see - I was walking!!"

Semicolon
07-02-2003, 02:21 PM
LOL!!!

Tosh_UK
07-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Luc Solar
:D

"WTF!? Dude, I wasn't ready! Didn't you see - I was walking!!"

LOL

Saber off = Peace .... and it did what peace of you body you want back

Haemon
07-02-2003, 02:58 PM
Saber off = Peace .... and it did what peace of you body you want back

hahahahahahahahaha
I'm going to use that one.

I walk in nf duels :(
I usually do it to draw the guy in because people always hang back when they're low on health. I guess they hope not fighting will give them a better chance or something.

legameboy
07-02-2003, 05:11 PM
I don't like it when people walk most of the time. It gives me the urge to use the red special move on them.

[fk]mediablitz
07-05-2003, 05:21 AM
If you are private dueling in an FFA server you are a n00b. If you get crushed again and again one on one in a full force FFA server and then say "DUEL ME FAG" you are a n00b.

Mr.Joshua
07-05-2003, 05:33 AM
Hahaha finally a clanmate of mine decides to assist in the destruction of the RPG NEWBIES.

Back on topic:
I hate those walkers, check my other thread about the NJA's, they were all doing that crap.

Semicolon
07-05-2003, 07:19 AM
Walking is relaxing though ;)