PDA

View Full Version : My Frikkin Bike Got Stolen!

Thrackan Solo
06-30-2003, 11:34 AM
OK, I left my bike outside when I rode it home from the pool. I rode it up through my back yard. I set it down in front of my shed were all my other bikes are. I then came back inside and took my dog out, it was still there.
Then I left with a friend to the mall to a concert, My parent came home and saw that my bike was still there. Then my dad left to tqake my dog for a walk.
When he came back it was gone. I think I know who did it. There are these annoying kids dont the street that have these crappy bikes that are pink. And they have been known to do things like this.
I just wanted to tell someone.

HertogJan
06-30-2003, 11:56 AM
Yeah that sucks, stolen from right under your nose so to speak :mad: My bike was stolen 1 day before my assurance (eh... I dunno if this is the right word :)) would end :D But it sucked anyway, it was stolen on my first day at my new job, damn I hated that :mad:

Thrackan Solo
06-30-2003, 11:59 AM
I loved my bike...:( :cry6:

legameboy
06-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Yep, bikes are a boy's best friend, I have a bike that is 4 years old and I still ride it! :D

Thrackan Solo
06-30-2003, 12:31 PM
Yeah mine was 5 years old it was soo great I have a lot of memories with that bike riding away from the police...falling breakin my arm tearing my ACL...all kinds of things...It was so awesome red with the awesome seat the beautiful green stripe down the side:cry7:

legameboy
06-30-2003, 12:36 PM
My bike was red too!!! I remember going throuh mud and then all the mud on my tires splattered over the sidewalk and flinged into peoples faces. And then my mom would get angry because I have mud all over myself. :)

obi
06-30-2003, 12:37 PM
Kill them. Walk up to them, demand your bike be returned, and Kill them. Shoot them in the face. Something.

PrimoSidone
06-30-2003, 12:48 PM
Steeling bikes is cool

Thrackan Solo
06-30-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by PrimoSidone
Steeling bikes is cool

Oh thats nice, atleast learn how to spell stealing. Ok? Dont be stupid. Its not a laughing matter that bike was like a bike to me. And stealing is against the law.

Thrackan Solo
06-30-2003, 01:43 PM
*UPDATE*

Me an my friend went to the house we thought had stolen the bike. Now we didnt see MY bike. But there were about 11 bikes in there backyard we only had about 5 minutes to search because they let there dog out and it chased us down the street. Only about 5-6 kids live there so I think it was them.

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 02:02 PM
That suks, sorry to hear that :( Hope you find it.

Icemaniax
06-30-2003, 04:37 PM
i know how ya feel man, my story

By a Diamond back, BAM! stolen, Buy a Redline, BAM! Stolen, Buy a Mongoose, BAM! Stolen, Buy a Piece of $h|t Mt. Fury Roadmaster, and what do ya know i still have it.

-=ReApEr=-
06-30-2003, 04:39 PM
Heh, that sucks all my bikes get nicked. As i live in my room. :(

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 04:40 PM
By a Diamond back, BAM! stolen, Buy a Redline, BAM! Stolen, Buy a Mongoose, BAM! Stolen, Buy a Piece of $h|t Mt. Fury Roadmaster, and what do ya know i still have it.

How much did you spend on those altogether?!

Icemaniax
06-30-2003, 04:43 PM
I didnt :) i had rich Grandparents... they died about 4 years ago.... but i'd say they spent over 1500 on bikes, for me and my bro

ZBomber
06-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Ouch. Hope you find it, or force those kids to buy a better one. ;)

Agen
06-30-2003, 08:19 PM
This is my chance to introduce........ The Letter Bomb! :D

How to make a letter bomb

LETTER BOMBS ARE VERY SIMPLE TO MAKE, BUT THE DIFFICULT PART IS
MAKING SURE IT WILL DETONATE PROPERLY, OR THAT IT IS NOT OBVIOUS
THAT IT IS A LETTER BOMB.

MIXTURES:
ABOUT 75% ALUMINUM POWDER WITH 25% IRON POWDER IS BEST. THIS IS
A LIGHT VERSION OF THERMITE, SINCE IT IS IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE
(THE ENVELOPE, AS DESCRIBED BELOW A WAYS).

MIX THE ABOVE WELL. THE IDEA IS THIS: IRON CAN BURN, AT A VERY
HIGH TEMPERATURE, BUT IT NEEDS A LITTLE HELP. THIS IS WHAT THE
ALUMINUM IS FOR. ALUMINUM BURNS AT A RELATIVELY LOW TEMPERATURE,
SO IT IS USED AS A CATALYST OF SORTS. MAGNESIUM IS USED TO
FLASH-IGNITE THE ALUMINUM, WHICH THEN BURNS THE IRON, AT A
SUITABLE TEMPERATURE. SINCE THIS IS GOING OFF IN AN ENCLOSED
SPACE, IT WILL BURN MUCH HOTTER AND SLOWER AND WITH MORE VIOLENCE
THAN A NORMAL MIX. I ADVISE YOU PLAY WITH THIS FOR A WHILE,
LEARNING YOUR MIXTURE.

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF:
GET AN INSULATED (PADDED) ENVELOPE, THE TYPE THAT IS DOUBLE
LAYERED. SEPARATE THE LAYERS. IN THE INNER LAYER GOES THE
WONDERFUL MIXTURE, ONE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH. KEEP THIS SECTION
SEPARATE, BUT IT MIGHT BE HANDLE TO TOP IT OFF WITH SOME
MAGNESIUM, FOR A FLASH BOMB, OR POSSIBLY A MATERIAL OF YOUR OWN
CHOICE.

NOW FOR THE DIFFICULT PART:
THE FUSE... WE CAN MAKE A FUSE FROM ANOTHER SET OF
CHEMICALS: IODINE CRYSTALS, AND AMONIUM HYDROXIDE, IN LIQUID FORM.
MIX THESE TOGETHER, IN ABOUT AN EQUAL AMOUNT, BUT YOU MIGHT WANT
TO USE A HEAVY AMOUNT OF IODINE IF PRESSED FOR TIME. THESE FORM
A NEW CRYSTALLING STRUCTURE, ABOUT AN INCH LONG. THESE ARE HIGHLY
VOLATILE, AND I ADVISE KEEPING THEM PROTECTED. THEY HAVE ABOUT
THE IMPACT POWER OF AN M-100 FOR A TEASPOON. I PUT THESE IN A
PROTECTIVE CARD-BOARD LINING, AND PUT THEM AT THE TOP OF THE
ENVELOPE. RIG THIS SO IT PUTS PRESSURE ON THE CRYSTALS WHEN THE
PACKAGE IS OPENED, BUT NOT FROM JUST SQUEEZING THE ENVELOPE.
THIS IS TRICKY, AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT HERE. SEAL THIS UP, AND
YOU HAVE A WORKING LETTER BOMB.

BY THE WAY, SINCE THE BULK OF LETTER BOMBS ARE EASILY
RECOGNIZABLE, THEY RARELY MAKE IT PAST THE POST OFFICE.

I FROWN UPON THE USE OF LETTER BOMBS AS A MEANS OF GETTING EVEN
BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IT IS GOING TO DETONATE AROUND, OR
THAT IT WILL EVEN BE THEM. THERE ARE SIMPLER WAYS OF GETTING
EVEN, SO TAKE ONE OF THEM. IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE TO MAKE AND
SEND ONE. PROCEDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

HOW TO AVOID LETTER BOMBS:

SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR INTO THE FILE, I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO
AVOID BEING DETONATED WITH A LETTER BOMB YOU MAY HAVE HAD SENT TO
YOU.

1) NEVER OPEN A LETTER BOMB THE WAY IT WANTS TO BE OPENED! THIS

IS THE WAY OF POSSIBLY AVOIDING THE FUSE. IF IT SET TO

DETONATE ON CONTACT WITH AIR, THEN THIS WILL NOT WORK.

2) DON'T SQUEEZE, BEND, OR ANYTHING!

3) IF IT LOOKS LIKE A BOMB, THEN DON'T EVEN TOUCH IT! THIS IS

THE BEST WAY TO AVOID PROBLEMS
by Ninja Master

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 09:58 PM
oooooook....that's creepy...
Anyhow, my friends sk8board got stolen, and he felt the same way about it. Anyway, I hope you find the person who did this to you, and exact revenge on their arses!

Loki GM
06-30-2003, 10:01 PM
thank you for that Agen I will be sure to use that sometime :D :D :D

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Agen, I didn't know that about you....

Agen
06-30-2003, 10:16 PM
Just you wait til demonstrate the Explosive Spoon formula
:D

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 11:49 PM
I don't want to!

Loki GM
06-30-2003, 11:58 PM
oh and Thrackan Solo thats how things happen so if you know that they stole your bike you can find yours and steal it back (if their parents are the same as mine and their smart they wont have it in their back yard but it dosnt sound like it) you could just steal one of theirs or you could break into their house and steal everything that looks valuable :D :D :D

Sam Fisher
07-01-2003, 12:01 AM
That is sooo helpful, Loki ;) Yeah, get in more trouble than its worth.

Loki GM
07-01-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by SamFisher
That is sooo helpful, Loki ;) Yeah, get in more trouble than its worth.

well if your smart like me you would not get cought but if your not smart like me then well your pritty much screwed :D :p :D

Sam
07-01-2003, 10:55 AM
I know how ya feel..sorta.....

well I remember this one time a few years ago these kids were pickng on this really short kid.They went to his house one day and stole his bike and threw rocks a his windows the short kid(forgot his name) called the cops on them but they were gone.The next day at school shorty got all his friends to protect him sorta like body gaurds.One of my friends was shortys friend too so I was dragged into this thing. After lunch the kids who stole his bike were out side waiting for him.
we tried to avoid them but they had to start a fight.It was like a gang war but schoolyard style! In the end every one was suspended and he got his bike back.

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 11:02 AM
That sucks so much man.... Go give 'em hell! Get your bike back ASAP!

Thrackan Solo
07-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Thanks guys,

I called the cops and they said an investigator would be calling me soon to talk to me about what I know about it and all those other bikes I found in that backyard. Its raining today so I can tgo back into there shed, But i did put that explosive letter in there mail box;) :) Im still not positive it was them though, but I do think they stole other peoples bikes.

Reclaimer
07-01-2003, 10:52 PM
You've done well you've taken the path of the Dark Side!;)

KBell
07-01-2003, 11:18 PM
wow, what a profitable organization they're running :p they must make alot of money, since they hide their stolen merchandice in their backyard :D

Agen
07-01-2003, 11:48 PM
This gives me the chance to introduce "The solidox Bomb"

Most people are not aware that a volatile, extremely explosive chemical can be bought over the counter: Solidox.

Solidox comes in an aluminum can containing 6 grey sticks, and can be bought at K-Mart, and various hardware supply shops for around $7.00. Solidox is used in welding applications as an oxidizing agent for the hot flame needed to melt metal. The most active ingredient in Solidox is potassium chlorate, a filler used in many military applications in the WWII era.

Since Solidox is literally what the name says: SOLID OXygen, you must have an energy source for an explosion. The most common and readily available energy source is common household sugar, or sucrose. In theory, glucose would be the purest energy source, but it is hard to find a solid supply of glucose.

Making the mixture:

1.Open the can of Solidox, and remove all 6 sticks. One by one, grind up each of the sticks (preferably with a mortar and pestle) into the finest powder possible.
2.The ratio for mixing the sugar with the Solidox is 1:1, so weigh the Solidox powder, and grind up the equivalent amount of sugar.
3.Mix equivalent amounts of Solidox powder, and sugar in a 1:1 ratio.

It is just that simple! You now have an extremely powerful substance that can be used in a variety of applications. A word of caution: be EXTREMELY careful in the entire process. Avoid friction, heat, and flame. A few years back, a teenager I knew blew 4 fingers off while trying to make a pipe bomb with Solidox. You have been warned!

Loki GM
07-01-2003, 11:56 PM
agen if this stuff really works then you are my new best friesd :D :D :D

Sam Fisher
07-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Aye, HAIL AGEN!

TheHobGoblin
07-02-2003, 01:32 AM
Hey Agen, you realize bomb making alone is a tough job, espacially for a goblin like me. So let's say we join forces. eh?

Anyways,
Thrackan Solo, your bike was stolen, eh. I can get it back easy. Just give me a call. Oh and I need your pin number, any finacial Info I might need, acsess to your house, and if anything else is missing then most likely Spider-Man found me and we fought and broke some stuff so we had to take it for repairs. no biggy ;)
I hope that went well

Good luck on finding that bike man.

Agen
07-02-2003, 04:20 PM
This stuff really works, believe me :D
Oh course Goblin, you could join me but i don't take slaves in so often unless you're sure you want to *looks down seemingly bottomless mine pit where iget the metal to build spoon replicas*

Loki GM
07-02-2003, 04:40 PM
well agen ill take your word for it and hopefully have a verry fun 4th :D :D :D

TheHobGoblin
07-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Okay thats it Agen will get $14,000 a week to make me bombs I'm rich enough. Get to work!