PDA

View Full Version : Im new


MikeDoggg2004
06-30-2003, 10:29 PM
Hey all
this is my first time posting here and I would like to meet people to talk to so right me back.

Mike
69

Agen
06-30-2003, 10:33 PM
Hey,
have a complementary spoon replica welcome gift :D
Remember... don't argue with lexx!

:D
Also, you cannot disobey the Spoon!

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Sup mike! Welcome to this crazy place!
Hint-run away! Right now! This place is very Addicting, and everyone here is crazy! Hehehe, words of advice.
1)Follow all the rules
2)Learn the common faces around here, especially the mods(leXX, Darth Groovey, and Darklighter), and The admin, Boba Rhett.
3)Follow my above hint.

Welcome!

Darth Eggplant
06-30-2003, 10:42 PM
:D :D :D hi!:D :D :D

Agen
06-30-2003, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't follow mr suck up's ways ye know :D

















No offense intended to bob though

topshot
06-30-2003, 11:25 PM
I would! :D:D:D:D

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Mike! Glad to have you aboard! Have a complimentary bottle of Corellian Ale, on me! :cool:

Take Bob's advice and run like hell! Now, while you still can!!!!!! :p

MikeDoggg2004
06-30-2003, 11:31 PM
I am going to keep my distance from lexxx and all those other peolpe so thanks for warning me!

Mike

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 11:32 PM
Ignore that guy*points*, and that guy*points* and especially the guy with one hand down his pants*points*especially this time of year:D

Sam Fisher
06-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Hello, the name's Fisher, SamFisher. Welcome to the Forums. And don't avoid LeXX, she's nice, and Darth Groovy is probally the best mod I've ever seen. Boba Rhett's nice, as long as you don't get on his dark side.

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Exactly. Nicly put sam

Loki GM
06-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Ignore that guy*points*, and that guy*points* and especially the guy with one hand down his pants*points*especially this time of year:D

wasnt I the first one to do the HANDS DOWN HIS PANTS ONE in a versus tread???

anyway welcome and pay no attention to what these guys have to say about anything

*hands Mike a bar of soap*

just for kicks

MikeDoggg2004
06-30-2003, 11:52 PM
I will talk to them but not get on there bad side that is a good idea thanks:)

Tesla
06-30-2003, 11:55 PM
Welcome to LF,hope you enjoy your time here i am enjoying myself here and i recently registred ;)

BongoBob
06-30-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Loki GM
wasnt I the first one to do the HANDS DOWN HIS PANTS ONE in a versus tread???


Yes, you were. Thank you for the idea:D

ZBomber
07-01-2003, 12:01 AM
I thought someone else did that thing though, like the dont tal kto him *points* thing..... yeh....

Anyways, Welcome to the baords, fellow Mike. ;)

Loki GM
07-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Yes, you were. Thank you for the idea:D

anytime :D :p :D

and Mike I think you need a spiffer av you know you could go with something along the lines of say MINE :D :p :D

GO LUPIN :D :p :D

obi
07-01-2003, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the forums and all that stuff. =)

topshot
07-01-2003, 12:25 AM
Bad dog, Loki! BAAAADDDD DAWG! :p

*Spanks him for symbolizing himself.*

j/k :D

He could go for your avatar, but I highly doubt he knows what Lupin is.

El Sitherino
07-01-2003, 12:42 AM
hello.:) :wavey: :wavey:

MikeDoggg2004
07-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Im not that type of dog

Im no snoop
lol

BongoBob
07-01-2003, 01:08 AM
Wow.
That was not funny at all.
Our ratings just dropped!-Says the obviousman

lol.
If you want points, go to the father torque fondation thread.

Thrackan Solo
07-01-2003, 02:30 AM
welcome to insanity at its finest

:p

HAVE FUN AND DONT FEED THE ELVES!!!

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Welcome to the swamp bro! You'll love it! Just try not to become..one of....them.

Camus
07-01-2003, 03:07 AM
Yes welcome to the forums... :D


Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Hey,
have a complementary spoon replica welcome gift :D
Remember... don't argue with lexx!

:D
Also, you cannot disobey the Spoon!

Yes spoon owns all!!! ~bows to the spoon~

Originally posted by SamFisher
Hello, the name's Fisher, SamFisher. Welcome to the Forums. And don't avoid LeXX, she's nice, and Darth Groovy is probally the best mod I've ever seen. Boba Rhett's nice, as long as you don't get on his dark side.



:P You forgot Darklighter(aka: Darky)

MikeDoggg2004
07-01-2003, 03:13 AM
Its nice talking to all of you. I hope i can see some of you posts and comment on them.

Mike











dont do drugs
lol

Camus
07-01-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by MikeDoggg2004
Its nice talking to all of you. I hope i can see some of you posts and comment on them.

Mike











dont do drugs
lol



Yes there will be lots of fun if you lay back and try to have fun...


Oh one more thing


Crack Kills!!!:D:p

El Sitherino
07-01-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Camus

Crack Kills!!!:D:p so do psychotic nuclear mice. so lesson today kids is avoid crack and psychotic nuclear mice and psychotic nuclear mice on crack.

ET Warrior
07-01-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Ignore that guy*points*, and that guy*points* and especially the guy with one hand down his pants*points*especially this time of year:D

You stole that greeting from Leemu Taos!!! THIEF!! THIEF I SAY!!!

meh......welcome To the forums, Fhqwgads, hope you have a nice stay here.


so do psychotic nuclear mice. so lesson today kids is avoid crack and psychotic nuclear mice and psychotic nuclear mice on crack.

..wait.....if Crack kills......and psychotic nuclear mice kill.....then logically, psychotic nuclear mice on crack would be of no danger...because the crack would kill the mice while the mice kill the crack, ergo rendering them both useless.

Tyrion
07-01-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

..wait.....if Crack kills......and psychotic nuclear mice kill.....then logically, psychotic nuclear mice on crack would be of no danger...because the crack would kill the mice while the mice kill the crack, ergo rendering them both useless.

No,you see, crack kills us. It's like gamma radiation and the hulk. Does Bruce get blown up when he gets bombarded by the gamma rays? No,instead he turns into a green,mean, shorts-only fighting Hulk.

Thus,the same applies to psychotic nuclear mice on crack. They get bombarded by all the drugs in crack,and thus become Mumk! Big, white,high, killer mice!

Lunatic Jedi
07-01-2003, 06:00 AM
I wish I could say I like the way you think, Tyrion... but I just can't. I just can't bring myself to do it. :eyeraise:

HertogJan
07-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
I wish I could say I like the way you think, Tyrion... but I just can't. I just can't bring myself to do it. :eyeraise:

Hey well I don't like the way you think... Sorry m8... It's just that I get this feeling that makes me wanna throw up when I read your posts!!

j/k m8


Oh and welcome, have a beer, specially brewed for you by HertogJan!!

http://www.hertogjan.nl/imgs/hjhp_PACKSHOT.jpg

Oh and who needs crack when you have SWAMP!!

Lunatic Jedi
07-01-2003, 06:49 AM
Swamp: Twice the addiction, twice the isanity.

ITS CRACK ON CRACK!

Woah... that's a great sales pitch! :D

BongoBob
07-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Yes, a nice sales pitch indeed...plus...it's 100% true!
And, I didn't steal from leemu, Loki GM used it, and I know Mike in real life(been friends for two years in real life, and I was the one that told him about this place) and thought he'ld like it, so I just posted it. LOKI! YOU STOLE FROM THE GREAT LEEMU TAOS! I have just as much respect for him as anyone, but if I had known he was the one that started that...:tsk:Tsktsk loki...

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Can I buy a package of umm...Swamp Crack ?

Sam Fisher
07-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Swamp Crack? Semi, the first time you posted we gave you a 100ld bag of it... *goes to post for more points that I need*

Skate Boy
07-01-2003, 02:04 PM
:wavey:

Howdy. A friend of Bongo is a friend of mine. So stick around.Or else

Thrackan Solo
07-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Thus,the same applies to psychotic nuclear mice on crack. They get bombarded by all the drugs in crack,and thus become Mumk! Big, white,high, killer mice!

Now why would they be white?

The Hulk turned green and he magically made purple shorts appear so the mice would be giant fucshia mice wearing yellow kilts:)

•-BLaCKouT-•
07-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Hi Mike!

*all pretence drops and Blackout hangs head in hands*

Oh god. I was like you once.
Young. Naive. Free.

*straightens up and looks Mike in the eye*

Leave. Tonight. While you still can.
Once you hit 50 posts they have you.
You won't be able to leave! Do you UNDERSTAND? DO YOU?

Oh no. I've said too much! They'll know!! I didn't say anything alright? It wasn't me!
Now Rhett's elves are coming. And I don't know what they're going to do...

*cowers*

B.

El Sitherino
07-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
No,you see, crack kills us. It's like gamma radiation and the hulk. Does Bruce get blown up when he gets bombarded by the gamma rays? No,instead he turns into a green,mean, shorts-only fighting Hulk.

Thus,the same applies to psychotic nuclear mice on crack. They get bombarded by all the drugs in crack,and thus become Mumk! Big, white,high, killer mice! that's exactly it.

Loki GM
07-01-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob
LOKI! YOU STOLE FROM THE GREAT LEEMU TAOS! I have just as much respect for him as anyone, but if I had known he was the one that started that...:tsk:Tsktsk loki...

I stole what from who now :confused: :confused: :confused:

I made that up in a versus thread I think (it may have been another one though) but hes probably talking about GREETING PEOPLE WITH THAT not just saying it

plus I only steal material goods from people :D :D :D

Lost Welshman
07-01-2003, 03:54 PM
It's been said a thousand time's here in the swamp,

but who's counting.

Welcome to the swamp! :D

I'm Lost, if you ever need a sig image *Points to Sig*

Just ask and I'll hook you up with one.

I would give you some points but I don't think I have any.....

Enjoy your stay :p

Sam Fisher
07-01-2003, 04:47 PM
The reason you have to stay is that you don't want to only be Bantha Fodder all of the time, you want to be a Stormtrooper or a Sith or Jedi..

BongoBob
07-02-2003, 03:16 AM
Or a custom one(1000 posts is where I'm heading). MaybeTriple gdog?
.
.
.
.
.
.
*crickets chirp*
.
.
.
.
*crickets stop*
.
.
.
.
*Says the obvious man stands up*
WOW! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY AT ALL! OUR RATINGS JUST DROPPED!
*Hilarious laghter insues*
You holes...