PDA

View Full Version : Your fearfull leader has arrived

Wraith 8
07-01-2003, 07:23 AM
Yes people... i finally got the game.. i was just sleeping off when the stupid bell rang..... it was UPS with a package....

STAR WARS GALAXIES HAS ARRIVED! WOOOOHOOOOO
installing as we speak.....

i must say that i figured the box to be bigger :D oh well :p
3 CD's... wow... hadnt had a game this big in a while :p

C ya all in game i guess...
Corzip Dinn

-Wraith 8-

Altus_Thrawn
07-01-2003, 08:40 AM
I'll be there also in *looks at clock* T-7 hours

see ya there

Jackrabbit
07-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Awesome Wraith. So...what server are you going to play on since Starsider is apparently full? :rolleyes: :( :p

dow_30
07-01-2003, 11:56 AM
and it allowed me to start making a character on Starsider, the cpacity was low rather than full. Set your alarm, wake up at odd hours and get in the game!!

Jackrabbit
07-01-2003, 12:01 PM
::points at dow_30:: See! You can still make characters. All you need is dedication =). Thanks for pointing this out dow.

Opa
07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
I made on on flurry...A medic moncalimarian I think I am changing my race/profession to that when and if I get in starsider

ocYrus
07-01-2003, 12:16 PM
This is Rediculous, if SS is full. IM not going to change servers just because the leader cant get on our main server. I think we should devide the PA into groups and gradually have each member have a char on both servers.

Zendjir
07-01-2003, 12:23 PM
Starsider full? Damn! Is this true?

Oh, and Wraith, please tell me what a typical SWG day looks like because I'm still unsure whether I'll buy the game or not. Maybe your story can convince me :). The whole concept of the game looks cool but I'm hearing alot of negative sounds :(.

Wraith 8
07-01-2003, 12:39 PM
it all depends what kind of person you are zendjir... i talked to Eets and he didnt like the game at all.. he is a FPS guy to the bone,.. im not.. im a role player.. and come on.. soon new features will be released.. plus the oh so WONDERFULL space expansion.

Eets also disliked the crafting.. he said that in the movies such stuff didnt happen so it shouldnt be in there or something... thats another reason for him... :D

i myself love it... and since i didnt finish any prof in beta... i can do now :D

oh and i first wasn't able to make a charachter on the starsider server.. its said i wasnt allowed to make another one... i didint have one yet so :p i went back and forth a few times... clicked ahazi.... then back..... and then it allowed me on the stasider.. and to be honest.. it isnt that crouded on Naboo as it was in beta :D

Taos
07-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Sweet! Our fearless leader is in game now! :D

I can't wait til we start organizing! :D

Jackrabbit
07-01-2003, 12:52 PM
That's awesome Wraith. I can't wait to meet up ingame. Right now I'm in Dee'ja Peak, but later today I'll walk to Keren, and then Theed.

Wraith 8
07-01-2003, 12:55 PM
well ate the moment im getting some money together so im doing deliver missions....
i already have 4000 creds..... surveying 1... and i qualify for pistol 1... but havent found anyone who will teach me yet :D

im planning on doing deliver missions untill i reach 10 K.... its good for the characvhter im roleplaying.. and then im heading into the field.... and get some exp....

-Wraith 8-

oh im in kaadara right now :D

Jackrabbit
07-01-2003, 01:01 PM
Well, I'll make a "quick" detour, come up and visit you, and teach you Pistol 1 :D. I walk everywhere in this game. It's great; you save money by not using the trans, and you get to kill things on the way. And it's good exercise.

UnfrozenCaveman
07-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Since the second day I've not had a problem yet logging on to SS. I log on in the morning usually around 8-9o'clock...play for 3 or 4 hours and then hopefully I play again around 6 o'clock. Each time i've not had a problem with logging in.

I forget what is the "backup" server that most of you seem to be playing on?

Zendjir
07-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Well, I'm a FPS guy too, and I'm new to MMORPG's so I don't know if this game will suit me or not. I think I'll postpone my decision until the game is released in Holland. When that day comes I'll spend an entire day making up my mind ;) And then you might see me online 24/7 :).

BTW: when is the game released in Holland?

Wraith 8
07-01-2003, 01:50 PM
well i seem to have made a critical error
im on the wrong server,... i swear to god that i pressed starsider... but im on naritus server :(

man i hate this.. now i have to start over again...
at least when the starsider is up again :(

oh and zendjir... release is in september :D
you can come over and look at my game.. i already have it :D

ocYrus
07-01-2003, 01:50 PM
Buy the game, i promise u wont regret it man i promise.

Zendjir
07-01-2003, 02:02 PM
you can come over and look at my game.. i already have it

:D Ok, we really should meet :)

I have a week-OV, I don't have vacation yet (have to finish my "afstuderen") and I work on tuesday-evening and friday-evening. So I'm only available from 16:30 on monday, wednesday and thursday. Pick a date :) (! nooo not that kind of date!)

Meridian
07-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Yah i just tried getting into SS, once again, my invisible character is taking up the slot on that server...

Opa
07-01-2003, 05:41 PM
YES i got into SS My name is OPI instead of wraag .tell me when u see me :D

-=ReApEr=-
07-01-2003, 06:24 PM
Damm you lot, my game order hasn't even been processed im waiting and waiting and still nothing. :(

Meridian
07-01-2003, 09:50 PM
guess who just got in SS

Opa
07-01-2003, 10:16 PM
GREAT MERIDIAN /tell me my name is Opa :D

Altus_Thrawn
07-01-2003, 11:22 PM
I have arived in SS (yes i made it) to stand by our fearless leader

TheMaestro
07-01-2003, 11:57 PM
Shouldn't it be fearless leader...not fearfull...? Just my two cents.

...don't spear me!

- Your loving wookie

-=ReApEr=-
07-02-2003, 05:55 AM
Meh doesnt matter. :)

Wraith 8
07-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by TheMaestro
Shouldn't it be fearless leader...not fearfull...? Just my two cents.

...don't spear me!

- Your loving wookie lol thats the joke there meastro :p

AND YES PEOPLE! i also finally made it into the srasider.. met up with Ebik (sunshine) and murashu. also altus thrawn and i talked to leemu and tried to talk to dathan.. but he went on and offline :D

but the important thing is.. im on the starsider :D

-Wraith 8-

Jackrabbit
07-02-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
well i seem to have made a critical error
im on the wrong server,... i swear to god that i pressed starsider... but im on naritus server :(

man i hate this.. now i have to start over again...
at least when the starsider is up again :(

Well, at least you're on now. Don't worry, we'll get you all the XP you need :D.

Wraith 8
07-02-2003, 12:46 PM
im already doing so.. in the few hours i played i alread have survey 2 and engineer 1 so :D

Opa
07-02-2003, 12:49 PM
I'm having a slow time getting medic XP because usally theres some one in the hospital that needs alot of healing wich means i get major XP..but the hostpitals have been empty or had some people in it that only need minor healing :/ but my marksman xp is going up :D

DirtyWombat
07-02-2003, 12:52 PM
I have a stockpile of goods established from pillaging the coutryside...

But you'll have to come over to Theed to get it...:D

j/k

Us Nabooians have settled in to our routines pretty well...

Wombat