PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 2 movies :D

HertogJan
07-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Whoa, there's two movies from Deus Ex 2: Invisible War :D

http://www.gamershell.com/news_BDeusEx2Btrailers.shtml

I'm downloading them right now, they have lots of mirrors on the above site :) Damn this game looks great, lets hope it's as good as DX1 :D

[EDIT]
Whoa the first one is great, shows off a great deal of gameplay... Unortunately, I can't seem to open the other one, it gives an error, must be something with my codecs :(

Oh and the movies have a german guy explaining what he does, I speak german, so it's ok, can be annoying if you don't... But damn this game looks nice!!

RoguePhotonic
07-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Yeah it was annoying because I don't speak german lol....looks odd....I hope you can still do drugs and **** in the game...all that little **** was cool...break into a store and steal all the beer...drink it and be all ****ed up :D

I don't like the HUD...takes to much of the screen..

I remember some great moments from the first..like was in the subway..and some fool was askin me if I had some drugs to give him...and as a matter of fact I did...so I did and thought to myself..."oh YOU want drugs...check this out"...and I spawned 50 things of em by his feet...right as I did he turns and looks at me.."much better"....:D

Lunatic Jedi
07-01-2003, 10:50 AM
Woah... it seems they have finally come up with what everyone wants: An downloadable instant orgasm. :eek:

Seriously, I've been waiting for this game for so long, there was no way I COULDN'T get excited over this! YAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!! :D

HertogJan
07-01-2003, 12:13 PM
Can you watch the 2nd one then?? I don't seem to have the right codec, it crashes with every mediaplayer I try :(

But I agree, the HUD looks awfull, but still, the models, lighting, setting :D All so moody :D GREAT!! I was kinda dissapointed with the weapons though, they looked a bit too futuristic to me :(

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Yey!

pisses on self uncontrolablly

Finally!

Sam Fisher
07-01-2003, 12:20 PM
You people freak me out. Especially you, Semi.

Semicolon
07-01-2003, 12:30 PM
I know:angel:

Sam Fisher
07-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Angel??? My @$$.

txa1265
07-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Did you see the ragdoll when the body was thrown down the steps? Very nice.

The graphics looked quite good, nice use of the Unreal 2 engine.

The HUD ... well, I'll not call it crap just yet, I'll wait to see how it plays.

Mike

legameboy
07-01-2003, 02:13 PM
This game looks great! Thnx for the info. :D

Lunatic Jedi
07-01-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SamFisher
You people freak me out. Especially you, Semi.

Semi? I was the one who said the video was a downloadable orgasm!

:p

I feel odd saying that a second time... :eyeraise: