PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you psychics out there!

Lunatic Jedi
07-05-2003, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I guess there aren't a whole lot of you. Well, I just found a pretty nifty site for psychics, and those who want to become psychics.

Its right here. (http://www.psipog.net)

Enjoy... or use my telekinesis to lift up my keyboard and beat you over the head with it!

*Remembers that he hasn't even started the intro to telekinesis*

Crap...

•-BLaCKouT-•
07-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
Hey all you psychics out there!

I knew you were going to say that.

:p B.

-=ReApEr=-
07-05-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey this site is preety cool, i've been taking my time reading it. And im going to carry on and see what i can do. :)

Lunatic Jedi
07-05-2003, 11:47 AM
I'm working on telekinesis currently.

-=ReApEr=-
07-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Cool, what's your MSN we can discuss it over there. :)

BongoBob
07-05-2003, 12:05 PM
God, this psiball thing is like DBZ crap...COOL! I'm trying it now...

BongoBob
07-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Woah...
Ok, this is creepy. Have either of you tried making a psi-ball? I tried it(didn't work) but I felt the energy around my body, and I got ot in my 70 degree house. This is uber cool! Has anyone else(seriously)tried this? And with what results?

SkinWalker
07-05-2003, 01:34 PM
Most of their pages had this to say (http://www.psipog.net/home.php?refresh=69401)! LMFA0! :D

Actually, I think I must be psychic.... I predicted this:https://www.paypal.com/images/logo-xclick.gif to be there!

matt--
07-05-2003, 02:50 PM
I've made a few psiballs now. I can throw them, set them down and pick them up, and what have you.

Darth Eggplant
07-05-2003, 04:21 PM
originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Yeah, I guess there aren't a whole lot of you.
Well, I just found a pretty nifty site for psychics,
and those who want to become psychics.

Its right here. *insert link*

thing is any real psychic
would not need a hyper link to the url
now would they?;)

Semicolon
07-05-2003, 06:38 PM
I want to be a physic so i can throw pizzas at everyone!

ZBomber
07-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Semicolon
I want to be a physic so i can throw pizzas at everyone!

I want to be a pyshich so I could know you were gonna throw the pizzas, and stop the pizzas, from being thrown.... yeh... :D

-=ReApEr=-
07-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Meh i read all the introductions, im reading the psi ball guides a little later tonight. :)

Loki GM
07-05-2003, 07:41 PM
this is a fun site to read but can someone tell me how to correctly spell dayjahvu (thats what it sounds like at least):D :D :D

SkinWalker
07-05-2003, 07:51 PM
deja vu

I sure hope no one is getting serious about all that hocus pocus..... there has been absolutely no evidence to suggest that humans have any psychic or telekinetic abilities

Human's have had the same DNA for 10,000 years.... you would think if psychic ability was encoded there, someone would have gotten to the point where we can see evidence.

I only point this out after I thought a bit more about that PayPal link.... Don't give any money to this guy unless you do it knowing that it's for entertainment only :cool:

Loki GM
07-05-2003, 07:58 PM
thanks for the spelling skinwalker but comeon and read the site its fun just to read this stuff

the reason I wanted the spelling is so that I could lookup the diffenition of it and it is exactly what I thought it would be

SofaKingCool69
07-05-2003, 08:18 PM
its a pretty cool site!
:D

Loki GM
07-05-2003, 08:41 PM
you know the Psi-balls section makes me think alot of DBZ

Lunatic Jedi
07-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Loki GM
you know the Psi-balls section makes me think alot of DBZ

*Sigh*

That's what I was afraid of... :rolleyes:

Loki GM
07-05-2003, 11:42 PM
*Sigh*

That's what I was afraid of... :rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about

RoxStar
07-06-2003, 01:53 AM
I think it means Lunatic Jedi doesn't like DBZ.

Semicolon
07-06-2003, 04:42 AM
I don't like DBZ much either...

BongoBob
07-06-2003, 05:07 AM
YOU ALL SUCK! DBZ IS COOL AS HECK, AND THIS IS JUST LIKE IT!
Now...
I havn't really been able to make a psiball yet. But, my hands feel hot after trying. I guess I actually have made some, huh? I want to get good, so I can get my moms and others attention by throwing one at them:thumbsup:I wanna learn telekenisis, man, and this is the starting point.

Lunatic Jedi
07-06-2003, 07:57 AM
No, as in that's not what you're meant to think about when you hear "psychic."

There was even a very scalding rant on that website by an angry psionic fellow who was sick of "@$$holes" who always thought of Ki-blasts and energy balls whenever they thought of psionics.

Lunatic Jedi
07-06-2003, 09:23 AM
Sorry for the double post but I feel like this should be said.

SWEET FLAMING CHEESE-ENCRUSTED MONKEY TURD ON A STICK! I'M ACTUALLY MOVING THE PSIWHEEL!

There's this small wheel I positioned on a paper clip stuck in a cork, and I'm supposed to make it wobble/turn, and I'm actually doing it! Some make it out of paper, but I made mine out of aluminum foil, since that's said to yield quicker results. I'm actually making it wobble and even turn a little! HOLY CRAP! What's really remarkable is that I just started today, and I'm not expected to get results like this for up to three days!

This other telekinetic I was talking to thinks I'm a natural! WHOO! I'M A NATURAL! YEAH! FEAR MY NATURAL... NESS!

Okay... I'm scaring myself a bit. I have to go calm down... THIS IS SO COOL!

matt--
07-06-2003, 10:36 AM
Bah, I got the paper psi-wheel to go in like under a minute. I can't get it to rotate as easily as I can get it to wobble. Sometimes it'll have a little nudge in the right direction, and occasionally I'll get some good rpms.

Of course, I've been meditating and practicing collecting energy for awhile now.

-=ReApEr=-
07-06-2003, 03:43 PM
I don't suck because i don't like DBZ, it's a rip off Animation show. I'm going to read up on this later the site and Psi balls etc.

Been busy today, and still haven't slept. :(

Semicolon
07-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by matt-windu
Bah, I got the paper psi-wheel to go in like under a minute. I can't get it to rotate as easily as I can get it to wobble. Sometimes it'll have a little nudge in the right direction, and occasionally I'll get some good rpms.

Of course, I've been meditating and practicing collecting energy for awhile now.

Cool! Perhaps you can move my house for me ;) I want to move closer so I can get a lower ping ;)

matt--
07-06-2003, 04:30 PM
While you weren't paying attention, I levitated your house, roated it 360 degrees and set it back down.

Semicolon
07-06-2003, 04:39 PM
ohhh...Thanks! Now I can see...Oh wait it's the same view!!! ARGHH!

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 12:45 AM
No, as in that's not what you're meant to think about when you hear "psychic."

There was even a very scalding rant on that website by an angry psionic fellow who was sick of "@$$holes" who always thought of Ki-blasts and energy balls whenever they thought of psionics.

first off I watched dbz alot along time ago and the disriptions for how to make psi-balls and making ki balls/blasts is almost exactly the same

and second I wouldnt be to excited about the pinwheel thing because I tried it and got it to move verry easily(and I wasnt blowing on it nor was onything else) for about an inch or two in either direction and a couple of times I would blow on it just to see if I could stop it though I dont think that it was kenisis

Sam
07-07-2003, 01:36 PM
wow alot of people can make a pinwheel move!

*runs off to make pinwheel*

Edit HOLY CRAP!

I made the pinwheel and couldnt get it to work so decided to read more of that site and after like a minute I look down and it was spinning!

I freakin out man!

double edit

every time I try to move it wobbles alittle but when I look away it spins........ Im scared

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 03:39 PM
um if it moves when you turn then its probably because of the way that you turn because if you turn fast then it will be hit by the air that you moved while turning but if you turn slow and your a far enough distance away from it then well good for you

-=ReApEr=-
07-07-2003, 03:49 PM
That didn't make sense. :p

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 04:14 PM
the only way that that wouldnt make sense is if you where weak minded are you weak minded???

Semicolon
07-07-2003, 07:35 PM
I'm not weak minded...No one has sucuesfully ever done a jedi mind trick to me! EVER!

Sam
07-07-2003, 10:23 PM
It moved like 5 minutes after I looked away.

Is there some kinda test I can take or something?

because this as freaky its makin me question my sanity!

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 10:25 PM
what sanity your here arent you there isnt a sane person here except for me of course :D :p :D

dont worry thats whats saposed to happen

Sam
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
what do you mean supposed to happen?..........
I think the matrix has me..........

BongoBob
07-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Hmm...I am inviting sofa king cool over to my house today. He's interested in it also now. And if our parents found out what we were doing, we would never be able to come online at all anymore. Or even see each other. Anyhow, I'm gonna go clean my livingroom so he can come over tonight. I'm gonna try and do the pinwheel exercise tonight, late. So I'll come on and tell you if I was succesful or not later tonight.

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by $am
what do you mean supposed to happen?..........
I think the matrix has me..........

did you even read the site???

Sam
07-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Yes I even said so in one of my posts its just that it cant be that easy to defy logic:p

*makes pinwheel spin* Or maybye it can....

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 11:08 PM
just so it more and more and then your eyes will start to open

actualy what I just said is for now BS because ive only done it a few time and I still dont know how that can be possible

Sam
07-07-2003, 11:16 PM
The world may never know... I always thought this stuff was BS then It moved..and now Im confused.

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 11:23 PM
I always thought that the human brain had more potential then what people think but I wasnt about to go as far as to say taht everyone could unlock it within them

um LJ are you part of the chat if so do they really enforce all of those rules that they posted really strictly???

Sam
07-07-2003, 11:35 PM
I made a pinwheel out of tin foil and I can move it when I want to now.

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 11:45 PM
I may try tin tomorrow but for now I will stick with paper

Sam
07-07-2003, 11:46 PM
I can barley make paper wobble now.:(

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 11:54 PM
maybe its because it took so little effort to move the tin that your used to it now

BongoBob
07-08-2003, 04:25 AM
GADDAMNIT! I thought Sofa King Cool was coming over, instead it's tomarrow night. I have to help him with everything. Anyone try the micro-TK? I tried it, and I think it sucks. Plus, it's more like predicting the future than telekinesis. But, I'm still gonna try the pinwheel thing tonight. What do you guys think of when you move the pinwheel? I'm gonna think of a magnet. Any suggestions?

Homuncul
07-08-2003, 05:25 AM
You all live in my dream and I command you:cool:

Loki GM
07-08-2003, 05:27 AM
boy STFU before I slap you around like a red headed step child :D :p :D

Semicolon
07-08-2003, 05:32 AM
Heh...This world cannot be real ;)

Loki GM
07-08-2003, 05:43 AM
WTF are you talking about

Homuncul
07-08-2003, 05:48 AM
Hey don't spoil his world, he can hear you;)

Loki GM
07-08-2003, 05:56 AM
I dont even know whats going on here anymore

Homuncul
07-08-2003, 06:15 AM
Does it matter? You're my illusion and I command you, don't bother me, if you don't know something then it's because I made it that way. Sit on your arse and wait for my commands

Semicolon
07-08-2003, 07:20 AM
Yup. Sounds good. :D

Loki GM
07-08-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Homuncul
Does it matter? You're my illusion and I command you, don't bother me, if you don't know something then it's because I made it that way. Sit on your arse and wait for my commands

ill obay you when pigs fly

*sees pig fly past his window*

id still rather not

Lunatic Jedi
07-09-2003, 08:48 AM
Okay $am, you can calm down. I've come with an explanation as to why it keeps moving when you stop concentrating on it. That's your subconscious still focusing, saying "Well, he said to move it, but he never said to stop."

Yeah.

Anyway... its my fourth day and I still suck. >_<

And to answer your question... um... guy with lots of brackets in your name... YES, they do enforce those rules rather strictly, especially Myriad. I remember I got muted in that channel for something I didn't even know I did... and to this day I still don't know... :p

Semicolon
07-09-2003, 09:22 AM
And to answer your question... um... guy with lots of brackets in your name...

I think thats...Loki?

Homuncul
07-09-2003, 11:52 AM
[]D[]/V\[]D[]/V:
ill obay you when pigs fly

*sees pig fly past his window*

id still rather not

I send you a miracle of flying pig and you still don't believe me. I'll give you one last try. I'll give you a forsight. Stand on your knees slave and look between your hips, you'll see something I call dignity. Now do you believe me?

EDIT: What's wrong with your name?

Sam
07-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Well.. I think Im all out of psi.Cant even move paper at all..... gotta try that psi gathering stuff..... then Im gonna try psi balls.

matt--
07-09-2003, 04:55 PM
I think I might be empathic. I've been picking up energy that seems to be effected by the mood of others around me. It figures that'd I'd be a natural at the crappy psychic power. I've been having to form the shields they spoke of to keep the emotions from affecting me.

My telekinesis doesn't work as readily as before, I might try tin foil later on.

Father Torque
07-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by SkinWalker
deja vu

I sure hope no one is getting serious about all that hocus pocus..... there has been absolutely no evidence to suggest that humans have any psychic or telekinetic abilities

Human's have had the same DNA for 10,000 years.... you would think if psychic ability was encoded there, someone would have gotten to the point where we can see evidence.

I only point this out after I thought a bit more about that PayPal link.... Don't give any money to this guy unless you do it knowing that it's for entertainment only :cool:

I totally agree with everything that SkinWalker says, this psi stuff is just a bunch of hu ha.:)

Loki GM
07-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque
I totally agree with everything that SkinWalker says, this psi stuff is just a bunch of hu ha.:)

well then you tell me how the wheel spins ok Ive already tried to figure it out without saying that its kineis but I cant and its making me beleive that I can do it with my mind and I think im going insane :D :p :D

Arkum
07-10-2003, 02:42 AM
psychics my a$$$

probably a bunch of rejects who made that site cause they have nothing else to do.

well, i dont care for telekinesis or stuff like that. id only go somewhere PROVEN to make run at the speed of sound or faster

Father Torque
07-10-2003, 03:20 AM
If someone can send me a "psiball" and I can see it with my eyes and throw at my crappy printer. Then i will believe this psi stuff. But for now its its still a bunch of hu ha.

BTW, how do i "catch" the "psiball"?

Sam
07-10-2003, 03:36 AM
I dont belive in that psi ball stuff very much.. unless I see it for my self. Half way thru making one you feel stupid and think this isnt going to work....

wish I could make a psi ball.....:mad:

Ps. I dont think you can see it just feel it...

Lunatic Jedi
07-10-2003, 04:19 AM
Well, the first step is actually believing, because if you just keep telling yourself "this is so stupid, it won't work," then it won't. Besides, I'VE DONE IT, I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. That definitely made a believer out of me. :D