PDA

View Full Version : Indie IV

OmegaNothing
07-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Anyone know the release date of Indiana Jones IV??

pleto4_ryan
07-08-2003, 06:37 AM
from what i know Summer 2005...but nothing is sure ;)

Lynk Former
07-08-2003, 08:20 AM
Remember, GL is uber busy with Ep 3 *nods* dunno what Steve is doin though

OmegaNothing
07-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Lol Steve is probably sitting in house wondering how he could get Haley Joel Osmond into the movie. Thats cool, SW and Indie in the same summer, thats a good year for movies already.

The Cheat
07-10-2003, 12:19 AM
i cant wait, i hope the guy that plays the dwarf in the lord of the rings is in it again

boinga1
07-10-2003, 08:13 PM
I think the proper spelling is Indy...

Gimli? He was in an Indy film? Where?

OmegaNothing
07-11-2003, 03:03 PM
I think the proper spelling is Indy...

Gimli? He was in an Indy film? Where?

I don't really whether its Indy or Indie people knew what I was talking about. And yea, John Rhys-Davies was in two Indiana Jones, have you even seen them? He was Sallah in Raiders' and The last crusade......

Jedi_Monk
07-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Indiana Jones 4 (2005) (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808404509)

boinga1
07-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by OmegaNothing
And yea, John Rhys-Davies was in two Indiana Jones, have you even seen them? He was Sallah in Raiders' and The last crusade......

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

:lol:

Tufkad
07-23-2003, 08:16 AM
I just heard (read, actually) a rumor that Natalie Portman might play Indiana's daughter, and almost wet myself... :o

Does anyone know if this is true? I would be quite excited if it is....:amidala: :amidala: :amidala:

STTCT
07-23-2003, 08:50 AM
um.....

wow

that would mean....2 people whom which have been in a SW movie would be in a IJ movie....wow

Boba Rhett
07-23-2003, 08:55 AM
I hope it's not true.

STTCT
07-23-2003, 09:24 AM
why not! ?

Boba Rhett
07-23-2003, 12:29 PM
It'll rip me out of thre Indyverse while I'm watching the movie! I have a hard enough time not yelling, "Go Han!" :p

Jedi_Monk
07-24-2003, 03:03 AM
that would mean....2 people whom which have been in a SW movie would be in a IJ movie....wow
Sleepy Hollow (Tim Burton's version) had three SW people... ooh! All Sith Lords! Palpatine, Dooku and Maul!

Kain
07-24-2003, 03:17 AM
You'd think they'd of stopped after the LAST Crusade because it was the LAST Crusade...ah well...It'll be better than Rocky 6 I suppose...especially after Rocky 5...bastards.

Bob Gnarly
07-25-2003, 11:10 AM
I cant wait for 4 and i also share Rhetts feelings its bad enough GL had to name a club OBi Wan, i mean come on WTF is that supposed to mean and why would you name a club obi wan???

I havnt heard anything about Portman but what i do know for sure, sure, sure is that all his old girlfriends will be back ;).

Plus i think Harrison Ford looks just as young as any actor out there.

Just to keep things in perspective, here is what we definitely know about Indiana Jones IV:
-The story will be set in the 1950s to take into account Harrison Ford's age.
-The Nazis will not be the villains.
-Indy will not have a son (no word yet on a daughter).
-Sean Connery is being considered to appear in the film and has expressed interest, but he has yet to be officially confirmed.
-Frank Darabont is writing the script based on a George Lucas story. Lucas will also produce and Steven Spielberg will direct.

Lynk Former
07-25-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by -=K1ngPin=-
-The story will be set in the 1950s to take into account Harrison Ford's age.
-The Nazis will not be the villains.

lol of course the Nazi's wont be the villians since it's the 50s XD ahahahaha

Bob Gnarly
07-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Lynk ever heard of Neo nazis they exist in todays world :o . Therefore i find it resonable if they wanna slip in a:

Nazis, i hate these guys...

Tufkad
07-25-2003, 08:57 PM
I cant wait for 4 and i also share Rhetts feelings its bad enough GL had to name a club OBi Wan, i mean come on WTF is that supposed to mean and why would you name a club obi wan??? Bah, I'd go there, if just for the name...

Anyway, here's my information, taken from a site, on a page about rumored upcoming movies:
[quoute]
Title : "Indiana Jones 4"
Director : Steven Spielberg
Cast : Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Kate Capshaw.
Genre : Adventure
Story : The last installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place in the 1950's according to Harrison Ford. In a recent interview with Total Film Ford said: "With Indiana, there will be different aspects of his character that [George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and I are] working on. We'll see him in the '50s in America, or at least for part of the film, and I think that's an interesting opportunity there." Natalie would play Indy's daughter.
Production : Paramount.
Reported by : Coming Attractions (August 2000).

[/quote]

Didn't say where they got that info though.

Also the enemies - I heard it could be Soviets..? Instead of Nazis. Anyone think so?

JediNyt
07-26-2003, 06:14 AM
Yeah Soviets would make sense since its during the Cold War and all.

Lynk Former
07-26-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by -=K1ngPin=-
Lynk ever heard of Neo nazis they exist in todays world :o

Yeah but they aren't as threatening as the originals ya know. They're nothing compared to what the originals did so ner :xp:

OmegaNothing
07-29-2003, 03:33 PM
I've heard from a friend that Spielburg doesn't want anything to do with the movie, including directing it. I hope this isn't the case . . . .

Bob Gnarly
07-29-2003, 03:54 PM
No, Steven Speilberg is Directing it, and George Lucas is only Producing it and has writing credits.

OmegaNothing
07-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Thank god! Lucas will have his hands tied up with Episode III anyway.

Bob Gnarly
07-29-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by OmegaNothing
Thank god! Lucas will have his hands tied up with Episode III anyway. No he wont as i said hes Producing it which means theres not much for him to do and the writing credits are only characters and something else.