PDA

View Full Version : WIP Anakin Skywalker

Pages : [1] 2

KevinCoyle
07-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Since Anakin's outfit is very similar is structure to obi-wans, just different in texture, I decided I could use a slight variation of the obi-wan body with a different skin for an Anakin Skywalker model. I've been working on this head for the past few days, it still needs work but it's getting there. What do you think?

Anakin Head (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead.jpg)

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Wow that's great man. I'd work on the size of his hair a bit, but other then that. Great!

Hindy
07-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Its looking good... I think the size of his hair is fine, I feel he looks really young though. Maybe its just me but hey thats my 2 pennies worth

DarkLord60
07-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Good god that is amazing. I like the face of that one better than Tercero's now we just got to see the body.

mariners2001
07-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Thank you Kevin!

I only hope you don't give up....they look fantastic and I hope you'll be able to release them!

frendon
07-07-2003, 11:03 PM
KevinCoyle all your models are looking great!!, I just hope you get to release them and they don't end up abandoned, take your time though, the better they look, the most fun they are to play with. Thanks, keep up the good work.

Psyk0Sith
07-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Excellent likeness for a few days. Another one for the collection :cool:

Crowy
07-08-2003, 01:06 AM
wow... im amazed... its looking extremely realistic to the movies!!!

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 01:42 AM
awesome work kevin, never was a real big fan of the other model no offense to the maker

HapSlash
07-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Very cool,...

I think this one looks even better than your Obi-Wan.

The Count
07-08-2003, 09:54 AM
I love it, this model looks like an Anakin Model I actually want to download.

KevinCoyle
07-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Here's another update, I messed with the hair a little to make it less bush-like and made several small adjustments to the face to make it look more like him. I also noticed in that his eyes were larger than in my reference picture which might account for why he looked too young. Let me know if it's better now.

Anakin Head 2 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead2.jpg)

Matt-Liell
07-08-2003, 02:06 PM
My only comment is the hair is too afro like, the face is simply amazing and I can't beleive my eyes!

The hair should be more short and look spikey, I know its hard to do but it really is too poofy now. Well thats my 2 cents. Here is a reference to show what I mean.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1990000/images/_1990110_hayden300.jpg

Eldritch
07-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Personally, I thought the first head looked more like him. If he looks young, that's because he IS young.

I agree with some of the others about the hair, though. It is a bit too much like an afro. :D

KevinCoyle
07-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Well, I made the changes to the face to make it more accurate structurally to the reference photo's I was using, not to get rid of the "too young" look. I just thought maybe the fact that his irises were to big might have been what caused Hindy to believe he looked too young. It was something that had to be changed regardless but I thought fixing it might get rid of the too young look now. His face actually is more structurally accurate now then the first picture. if the model resemble's anakin less then the first one then something else is wrong, any Idea what it might be?

Here are two shots of the model with a reference photo

FirstRenderWReference (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead3.jpg)
NewRenderWReference (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead4.jpg)

About the hair, I agree it still needs work. Spikey hair is very difficult to make and look good without adding alot of polys but I will see if I can come up with something.

CaladienJedi
07-08-2003, 03:43 PM
wow kevin thats really impressive. I personally thing the first one is better... I dunno what it is, possiblly cause the first one is thinner than the second... but wow very nice job so far ;)

KevinCoyle
07-08-2003, 03:53 PM
This any better perhaps? (Face, not hair)

HeadRender5 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead5.jpg)

Matt-Liell
07-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by KevinCoyle
This any better perhaps? (Face, not hair)

HeadRender5 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead5.jpg)

Thats superb!:)

mariners2001
07-08-2003, 05:00 PM
looks great! although i think the "NewRenderWReference" pic is the best.

one suggestion though is that the neck is too wide..if you trimmed it a bit i bet you'd find it looks a whole lot more like him.

CortoCG
07-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Looks very realistic, you have some face modelling skills Kevin. The hair is too inflated, try making it more flat, less afro, just ignore the reference pic for a while. I think the head mesh, then, will be perfect.

DarkLord60
07-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Man you just keep getting better and better

CaladienJedi
07-08-2003, 10:11 PM
yes that looks much better, nice job

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 10:22 PM
its looking a lot better, other then the hair which is getting better with each picture you post this model is looking great

by the way, isnt anikans body smaller then obi wans so wouldnt you have to alter that a little bit?

DarkLord60
07-08-2003, 10:48 PM
It seems as though the hair is always a problem making models. It would be nice if it were made realistic but the more realistic the model gets the slower your game will run with it. In other words bad FPS.

CortoCG
07-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Actually Anakin is supposed to be 7 feet tall, so it's way taller and bigger than Obi Wan. Even in ep 2 you could notice that Anakin is taller.
About the hair, I'm not talking about making real hair or fur, I'm talking about the size of it.
Kevin, the model is accurate as the picture itself, I'm anxious to see the rest of the body.

The Cheat
07-08-2003, 11:23 PM
actually anikan is supposed to be 6.07 feet tall but what i was referring to was that i though anikan looked kind of slimmer then obiwan

Chris Johnson
07-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Jumping in a bit late, I'd like to say that you did a good job with your Old Ben Kenobi model, I use it a lot, especially in the Movie Battles mod. And so far, your Anakin model, though so far being just the head, is really superb.

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 12:44 AM
The hair is a bit big i agree. I wasn't saying that you meant make real hair but even in he had a ton of polys in just the head it would slow things down abit. I was looking at the chewbacca model and I had forgotten that that used hair that looked like it came off the body. now I cant explain it but I am sure it can be done with the anakin model.

Eldritch
07-09-2003, 12:30 PM
if the model resemble's anakin less then the first one then something else is wrong, any Idea what it might be?

Here are two shots of the model with a reference photo

FirstRenderWReference (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead3.jpg)
NewRenderWReference (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead4.jpg)
In the first one the eyes are in more of a natural shape, which is how he appears in most of the pictures of him. In the second, the eyes look more hard-lined and uh... unnatural. Also the texture used for the eyes in the first shot looks a lot better. In the second it looks very blurry.
About the hair, I agree it still needs work. Spikey hair is very difficult to make and look good without adding alot of polys but I will see if I can come up with something.
Spikey hair would be better accomplished with a shader in conjunction with some modelled hair. I think that modelling spikes in his hair wouldn't look as good, and would probably increase the poly count.

The Cheat
07-09-2003, 01:36 PM
maybe if you could get in contact with major clod wherever he is, you could find out how he did the hair on chewie

Eldritch
07-09-2003, 01:39 PM
It's not very difficult. It's a pretty basic shader with a vert pass tag attached to it.

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Ah thats it duh it is just a shader because when the model is viewed outside of JO it soesnt show up the same. I remember people talking about that with yoda.

KevinCoyle
07-09-2003, 06:35 PM
I've been experimenting with the hair using a shader and I've come up with something I think will work. Here is a screenshot. keep in mind the texture and shader are still very rough, I'm just trying to get something going. I realize his hair looks more like he just woke up then spiked but if this works ok, I'll be able to refine it later.

AnakinHairExperiment (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead6.jpg)

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-09-2003, 07:12 PM
That looks so much better. Great job.Looks dead on.

RoxStar
07-09-2003, 07:18 PM
The new hair looks cool.

The Cheat
07-09-2003, 08:01 PM
that new hair looks much better then it being flat, looks much more natural

Eldritch
07-09-2003, 09:32 PM
I know you're only experimenting, but I still feel I should point out that the "shader hair" is lighter than the modeled hair. :D

It does look much better, though (and so much easier than modeling hair).

KevinCoyle
07-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Here's another update, I basically just added more hair and refined it somewhat. I made a few minor adjustments to the face but I doubt they're very noticeable. There are some spots where you can see the faces I used for the shader but that and the color difference between the modeled and shader hair will be fixed when I finalize the shader hair texture.

NewHair2 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead7.jpg)

Thanks for all the helpful feedback, keep it coming

The Cheat
07-09-2003, 09:45 PM
looks good, but the reference picture above seems like the hair is in larger clumps and it looks kind of like it is going back

anyway great job, this model is looking really awesome

DarkLord60
07-09-2003, 10:28 PM
You are the modeling god!

CaladienJedi
07-10-2003, 11:17 AM
wow, dude kevin the hair owns

KevinCoyle
07-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Here's an Update on the hair. I blended the color better and tried to make the hair as close as I could to some of the reference pictures I have.

NewHair3 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead8.jpg)

Hellfire Jedi
07-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Yo Kevin. I was wondering if me and my brother can beta test this? Seeing as how my motherboard should come tommorow, I doubt it would be a problem for me. Same with Obi, can we beta test him?

The Cheat
07-10-2003, 06:34 PM
that last one is the best by far, great job kevin

Eldritch
07-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Hair looks great, Kev.

I still say the eyes are a little off. And the face looks a little too elongated vertically. But it's coming along.

Oh, and I wouldn't trust Hellfire with a beta.

boinga1
07-10-2003, 09:51 PM
That's...excellent.

Crowy
07-11-2003, 06:45 AM
thats some insane work kc!! how many polys is the head at the moment???

TBS_SDF
07-12-2003, 08:09 PM
Wow! Looks Awsome! Maybe you should make one with the "spiked" hair and one normal =). Great job!

Zappa_0
07-13-2003, 12:33 PM
Hmmm I would never guessed that I would see you here TBS, welcome to the Forums! Well anyway back to the topic...any idea of an release date? I would really like to use it in the second movie im making...The Jedi's Demise series. Ah I might as well make a selfish plug....You can find a Teaser Trailor of The Jedi's Demise on www.pcgamemods.com :D :D :D . And also if you cant tell by now I like the model...keep up the great work:p .

Dante Alastor
07-14-2003, 05:35 PM
this guy is awsome, kevin, you just get better and better with each and every model you come up with.

i cant wait until your finished with both anakin skywalker and obi-wan kenobi

Aragorn_Ranger
07-15-2003, 03:03 AM
This is what you need to do for it to totally rock , Make sure you make the eyes like the ones from your first pic. They were nice and crystal almost , very human , you could almost see them glizen and have life. The hair looks good , but just a few more strings of hair all over so it sorta sticks up and moves would give it a living feel. Also when you release the model make sure to have , a cloaked version as well. And please if you can , make the sith clouths , like the black fatigue that he might wear in ep3. And what would top this great model off , make a version with long hair , like the up coming ep3 film , unless you havnt heard. I would make the ep2 model , complete with cloak and everything , and then make a ep3 model , in dark uniform with long hair. And you should make the ep3 model clouths look like what ever you can imagine up. Good work .:fett:

Omikron
07-15-2003, 03:37 AM
That Anakin model looks awsome.
Just wondering though, have you done any work on the body, and if so have you got any screenies of that?

Brodin
07-17-2003, 12:07 PM
Lookin awesome Kevin....dang been a long time since I've posted here ;)

The Cheat
07-17-2003, 08:57 PM
the body will basically be the same as the obi wan body only a different skin and maybe tweaked a little bit to look more like anakin's body structure

Crowy
07-23-2003, 03:27 AM
hey kevin how goes anakin and the obiwans?

.:Solusar:.
07-23-2003, 04:48 AM
OMG Kevin i thought you died!.. anyways. nice hair and a can't wait for the model to come out dude.. its gonna pwn!

Matt-Liell
07-23-2003, 01:20 PM
Awesome hair KevinCoyle I've got to know how you did that cause I'm planning on making a model with the same type of hair soon.

On an off topic side note for you KevinCoyle, you'll be happy to know the Legolas model you helped me out with is almost completed and you are on the list for an early release.:)
Thanks again!

KaiaSowapit
07-25-2003, 02:16 PM
Holy carp Batman! This one snuck under my radar... very very nice Kevin! Hehe, how many models can you work on simultaneously? You're a powerhouse!

Yet again your eye for bone structure is amazing... fantastic!

One little suggestion, any chance some of these experiments with hair shaders will carry-over to Episode 1 & 2 Obi-Wan? I think Ep.2 Obi especially would benefit from it.

Please keep up the great work - you're a phenomenal talent!

Miko Reglia
07-25-2003, 10:25 PM
gah, where did kevin go?

lets all just hope hes putting some time into his busy life workin on these models:cool:

my hat goes off to you kevin.

Crowy
07-28-2003, 06:52 AM
is there any sites on this game your making.. cause it captured my curiousity alot!!!

Aaron Smith
07-28-2003, 07:44 AM
cool model:D :D
totaly off the subject here but CROWY!!! empty some of the PMs
in your mailbox if you expect to recieve any new ones

thank you:D :D

Shotokan
07-28-2003, 07:50 AM
Hey Kev, the face really captures Hayden's likeness. The hair is good too. Good job so far.

The Count
07-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Eldritch

Oh, and I wouldn't trust Hellfire with a beta.

Good call!:thumbsup:

Miko Reglia
07-29-2003, 03:02 AM
i know this is off topic, but aaron, what is your avatar of?

RaSiN_HeCk
07-29-2003, 03:47 AM
I think it's Otto Frank that anne frankmovie ,but that's just me.

Shotokan
07-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Voch the guy in Aaron's avatar is Saesee Tinn or some other random guy of the same race :D

Aaron Smith
07-29-2003, 07:19 AM
staying off subject( for the last time cuz I'm not going to clog
somones thread with totaly unrelated crap)
The avatar is the default icon for a saesee tiin model I made ,
I know it's not perfect but I cranked out six models in thirty days.
none are quite perfect but all are a blast to play with,and before
anyone hits this thread asking they are plo koon, saesee tiin,
eeth koth , shaak ti, some random muscle bound jedi that was in one of the comic books , darth bane also from a comic book,and
agen kolar another zabrak jedi.

Hellfire Jedi
07-29-2003, 11:13 AM
Are you going to release them......?

Miko Reglia
07-29-2003, 10:43 PM
yeah dude, make like another thread and show some screens, and try to release them!

anyway moving on...

Aragorn_Ranger
07-31-2003, 05:40 AM
Heres a pic of the new ep3 obi , hopfully someone is interested in making a model of it.

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/newspics/obi_wan_face.gif

Eldritch
07-31-2003, 05:51 PM
Wow. Now he really looks like a younger version of Alec Guiness' portrayal of Obi-Wan.

:D

Miko Reglia
07-31-2003, 06:19 PM
yeah i thought the same thing...

i would want a clearer picture of him though first;)

hopefully lucas will fill us in soon!

Aragorn_Ranger
07-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Guys this is the best pic of any of the main charcters out there , we are lucky to even see it. that anakin picture isnt that great of quality , im looking forward to seeing a better one in the future.

Miko Reglia
07-31-2003, 06:26 PM
yeah...

now we just gotta figure out how Obi-Wan switches from his AotC saber to the Episode 4 one:)

Aragorn_Ranger
07-31-2003, 06:28 PM
Easy , they took it away in attack of the clones , remember in the arena fight where two jedis give obi and anakin new sabers. that explains that his old one is gone, so in ep3 he will be given that one.

Miko Reglia
07-31-2003, 06:30 PM
oooooo, i completely forgot about that!

thanks for remindin me dude

Aragorn_Ranger
07-31-2003, 06:34 PM
Yet another picture of obi wan .

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/sk8n215/vwp?.dir=/Hyperspace+Webcam+(SWs+Episode+III)&.src=ph&.dnm=Obi-Wan+in+Costume+2.gif&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/sk8n215/lst%3f%26.dir=/Hyperspace%2bWebcam%2b(SWs%2bEpisode%2bIII)%26.src =ph%26.view=t

copy the url starting with the http:/ to see this picture.

The Cheat
07-31-2003, 08:33 PM
ha, nice picture there, didnt know obi-wan reads those tabloids

Eldritch
07-31-2003, 10:30 PM
[Strong Bad voice]

Man, what is it with you and double posting, The Cheat? I know it isn't always easy to be so... small and... yellow... but that's really no excuse to be like that.

Now, come here for a little kick. Oh I'm just kidding. Whoa- uahaha, kidding.

[/voice]

Matt-Liell
08-02-2003, 07:46 PM
With August 8th drawing nearer I'm surprised we haven't head from Kevin, well if you see this Kevin I wish you luck in finishing this amazing model to perfection. I know its hard meeting deadlines when things keep popping up.

I just have one question for ya. Would it be possible for you to tell me how you did the hair like that, maybe a little tutorial or direct me to the one you used if that is the case?

Thanks again and May the Force be with You! :p

EDIT: PS, Hey Kevin if you do get them released on the 8th, itd be great cause ironically thats my 1 year LF aniversary!:p They'd make a great present! ;)

KaiaSowapit
08-02-2003, 08:48 PM
I just have one question for ya. Would it be possible for you to tell me how you did the hair like that, maybe a little tutorial or direct me to the one you used if that is the case?

While I don't speak for Kevin, I can recommend that you take a closer look at Major Clod's Wookiee Player Model. It stands out in my mind as being one of the best examples of hair/fur modeling. Besides it's just a fantastic model every good Star Wars fan should have in their collection.

Miko Reglia
08-02-2003, 10:31 PM
wow, i didnt realize that its almost august 8th allready... well hopefully kevin will speak up soon;)

DarkLord60
08-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Let us hope

DarkLord60
08-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Double post sorry!

Matt-Liell
08-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by KaiaSowapit
While I don't speak for Kevin, I can recommend that you take a closer look at Major Clod's Wookiee Player Model. It stands out in my mind as being one of the best examples of hair/fur modeling. Besides it's just a fantastic model every good Star Wars fan should have in their collection.

And I do! ;) In that model It is a skilled combitnation of both model and shaders, it does help but I'm still not all that clear. In this perticular situation Kevin and I are doing the exact same thing so perhaps he could just clear it up is all.:)

boinga1
08-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Double post sorry!

you can delete your own double posts.

.:Solusar:.
08-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Its Awesome! i can't wait till it comes out!..

DarkLord60
08-06-2003, 01:59 AM
I tried deleting it it wouldn't let me. Any way three more days untill he said he would release it or he probably won't finish it which I can understand he is just a busy guy.

Mex
08-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
With August 8th drawing nearer I'm surprised we haven't head from Kevin, well if you see this Kevin I wish you luck in finishing this amazing model to perfection. I know its hard meeting deadlines when things keep popping up.

Thanks again and May the Force be with You! :p

EDIT: PS, Hey Kevin if you do get them released on the 8th, itd be great cause ironically thats my 1 year LF aniversary!:p They'd make a great present! ;)

Same here dude! Its my 1 year lf aniversary aswell! We could both get Obi as a gift! :D :D :D :D

Matt-Liell
08-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Kanjo past
Same here dude! Its my 1 year lf aniversary aswell! We could both get Obi as a gift! :D :D :D :D

Awesome! Thats pretty cool, its been a long and happy year eh Kanjo?:p I don't like the fact we haven't heard from Kevin this long though.:(

Eldritch
08-06-2003, 05:11 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much, Matt. Kevin has left for awhile before - like Darklord said, he's a busy guy.

He always comes back to finish things up, though.

CraZy_B
08-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I can almost fell this and the obi pack in my hands:D

mariners2001
08-08-2003, 05:00 PM
it's the 8th! any news, Kevin?

KaiaSowapit
08-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Kevin is like the Halley's Comet of LucasForums. :)

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by KaiaSowapit
Kevin is like the Halley's Comet of LucasForums. :)

Yeah it has been a while since he last posted:(. but i still have confidence in him.

DarkLord60
08-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Kevin where are you. Well even if you don't get things done with Anakin I wish you luck with your other project. I am sure there is still hope for this anakin model release because you could always release him for JA.

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 08:14 PM
Kevin where are you. Well even if you don't get things done with Anakin I wish you luck with your other project. I am sure there is still hope for this anakin model release because you could always release him for JA.

Yeah! Kevin said they will be released either the 8th or JA.

Matt-Liell
08-13-2003, 10:15 PM
Man its too bad we have to wait, I was really looking forward to using Anakin!:( I had to go out and do a reskin of the Inacurate Anakin model, but its nothing compared to wait Kevin has been doing!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/mattliell/MattLiellsAnakinReskin.jpg

So Kevin work hard and complete this model, its just gotta be completed, just look what I have to substitute with!:( ;)

Hellfire Jedi
08-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh Matt, that face is haunting!!!

The Cheat
08-14-2003, 02:02 AM
the clothing is looking pretty good though

DarkLord60
08-14-2003, 02:06 AM
Well it looks......it looks.....um differnt.

The Cheat
08-14-2003, 02:07 AM
yeah the face does look kind of creepy

Mex
08-14-2003, 07:33 AM
Look what position hes in! :eek:

Matt-Liell
08-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Kanjo past
Look what position hes in! :eek:

I thought you'd like it Kanjo!;) I did it just for you!

No it was the only position I could zoom in to clearly see the whole thing in Modview.

Eldritch
08-14-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
I had to go out and do a reskin of the Inacurate Anakin model, but its nothing compared to wait Kevin has been doing!
Inaccurate doesn't even begin to describe that model.

The proportions of the body are all off - it's looks like how Anakin would look in some freakish nightmare, or on a heavy dose of PCP.

Your reskin is better than the original skin though, I'll give you that.

DarkLord60
08-15-2003, 06:39 AM
Inaccurate doesn't even begin to describe that model.

The proportions of the body are all off - it's looks like how Anakin would look in some freakish nightmare, or on a heavy dose of PCP.

Your reskin is better than the original skin though, I'll give you that.

HaHaha

Andy867
08-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Any progress to report on Anakin, or is the project on hold for a tad.

Eldritch
08-25-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Andy867
Any progress to report on Anakin, or is the project on hold for a tad.

It's like KaiaSowapit said - Kevin is like the Halley's Comet of LucasForums.

He'll eventually be back and he'll finish.

The Cheat
08-25-2003, 08:59 AM
and when it is finished im sure it will be very awesome

KevinCoyle
08-27-2003, 02:37 AM
Halley's Comet of Lucasforums? Haha. I suppose that's true. I certainly will be finishing up these models soon. I'm still busy with the game but I do have some free time, since I haven't played Jedi Knight 2 since July it's been difficult to use some of my free time on Jedi models, but now that Jkiii is coming out on Sept 17th I'll definatly get back to working on them soon. I'll still release them for Jk2 also

Hellfire Jedi
08-27-2003, 08:57 AM
Kevin, thanks for the news! :D

Crowy
08-27-2003, 11:37 AM
welcome back to the forums KC, i cant wait for these glorious models!

Vincentt Shin
08-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Good to see you back Kevin and this Anakin Skywalker looks really good so far I can't wait to see the finished product.

Miko Reglia
08-27-2003, 10:54 PM
yay!!!! hes back!

Matt-Liell
08-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Nice to see your glorious face...erm....Old Ben av around the forums again KevinCoyle!:D :p Got worried for a while there!

Miko Reglia
09-02-2003, 12:48 AM
nooo, he was back, but now hes gone again for a while!

any new updates kevin, i speak for all of us and say we're dying to see new screenshots:D

The Cheat
09-02-2003, 01:31 AM
haleys comet indeed

next estimated sighting of the kevin coyle phenomenom will be september 29th:c3po:

Quigon007
09-07-2003, 12:26 AM
So Kevin, I need you for my Episode 3 Modding team.
Could you add an off on the model to have anakin have long hair? Also for the obiwan model could you take the episode 2 obiwan head and shape the hair like the episode 4 obiwan?

Thanks

Miko Reglia
09-07-2003, 12:38 AM
dude you should just PM him if you want him for your modding team...

and at least be happy that hes making an ep2 obi wan and anakin, because he hasnt been here for a while and i think were all confused about where the project stands as of yet:(

Quigon007
09-07-2003, 02:08 AM
as of now i have 1 skinner and 1 mapper

i need a webmaster too though

DarkLord60
09-07-2003, 04:33 AM
You need to stay on the topic you shouldn't recruit in someone elses topic its rude. Also you sound to desprate.

DarkLord60
09-07-2003, 04:36 AM
Oh yeah and you double posted there you know you can delete it.

CraZy_B
09-07-2003, 12:04 PM
1. I agree Darklord 60.

2. Let's ALL stay on topic. So any updates or release dates?

Eldritch
09-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Oh yeah and you double posted there you know you can delete it.
And you can edit your original post rather than double post. So lead by example, ok?

DarkLord60
09-09-2003, 12:06 AM
And you can edit your original post rather than double post. So lead by example, ok?

LoL true true.

Miko Reglia
09-09-2003, 10:13 PM
dont worry we all make mistakes...

like i say, "its all good in the hood":)

CraZy_B
09-13-2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah lol With that finished... How is the model going? I'll get insane of Kevin doesn't post an update soon. Seriously.

morphius_doh
09-13-2003, 03:11 PM
I think the ears look too big and they stick out too far. Another suggestion is to add some bone structure to the jaw and cheeks, coz if you look at the ref pics he has very pronounced cheeks.

Maybe you should get in contact with Terc, he could help you tremendously.

CraZy_B
09-13-2003, 04:29 PM
I'm sure Kevin has tweaked the model since the last update so you don't have to worry;)

Miko Reglia
09-13-2003, 05:33 PM
and i think tercero is pretty much out of contact, because of his computer problems...:(

but ya, kevins an experienced modeller, he knows what hes doin, just have hope:)

Andy867
09-13-2003, 08:53 PM
well, I wouldnt say completely out of contact because I have been talking with Seka and Tercero for a bit of time, and hopefully his hard drive will eventually be able to last just long enough to get the information onto a new hard drive. So, he still wants to work on the model, but the idea of starting over is problem at the bottom of his list of things for the model.

Miko Reglia
09-13-2003, 09:47 PM
ahh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me andy!:)

KevinCoyle
09-19-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm getting back to work on this model as of today, I should have some new pics soon.

CraZy_B
09-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Welcome back Kevin. It's been a long time;)

mariners2001
09-19-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm getting back to work on this model as of today, I should have some new pics soon.

sweet! i can't wait!

Miko Reglia
09-19-2003, 11:42 PM
yay!!!

awsomeness...:D

The Cheat
09-20-2003, 01:43 AM
that is pure awesome, i can not wait for this model kevin

KevinCoyle
09-20-2003, 10:31 PM
Here are two new screens. One of the head and one of the head with body. The body isn't skinned yet, just colored.

I worked on the eyes a bit and pronounced the cheeks more, I also had to change the hair a bit because from other angles it didn't look right.

anakinhead9 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakinhead9.jpg)
Anakin1 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin.jpg)

Archonon
09-20-2003, 11:43 PM
That looks excellent Kevin, great work! Can't wait for this model to come out.

Two very slight things for recommandation, the braid is too long Anakin kept it about shoulder length as opposed to Obi-Wan in EP1.

The only other very minor concern is weigthing the model once it's completed, Ep4 Obi-Wan's left hand clipped through the saber ingame and I hope you might be able to fix that with Anakin.

That's it, everything else looks prefect so far, thanks a lot for continuing to make this highly sought after model.

Aragorn_Ranger
09-21-2003, 01:29 AM
The hair is alittle to high , i think you should add some slick back spikes on the side as well not just the top and front.

The Cheat
09-21-2003, 02:36 AM
looking very sweet kevin, as always

Miko Reglia
09-21-2003, 03:50 AM
woo, new awsome screenies!

*drools....*

CraZy_B
09-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Great job Kevin though I have to agree with the braid thing.

Aragorn_Ranger
09-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Here is quite possibly the best picture of anakin from episode 3. go to this site.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=234641&messageid=1064156179

that should be good , heh any ideas kevin.;)

note there is a even better site with a load of pictures from ep3 including a much freak looking young tarkin charcter. Do to legal issues i cant put it down alone but go to this sight and you will find it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11873&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

go to the one that says freewebs.com/swcountdown/ep3images.

KevinCoyle
09-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Here's another update. I altered the hair a bit and fixed the length of the braid (thanks for pointing that out). I've also begun to skin the body, haven't gotten too far on it yet though.

anakin2.jpg (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin2.jpg)

The Cheat
09-21-2003, 08:53 PM
lookin good kevin, glad to see you back on this project

boinga1
09-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Looks good.

Miko Reglia
09-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Here is quite possibly the best picture of anakin from episode 3. go to this site. http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum...geid=1064156179

that should be good , heh any ideas kevin.

note there is a even better site with a load of pictures from ep3 including a much freak looking young tarkin charcter. Do to legal issues i cant put it down alone but go to this sight and you will find it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...20&pagenumber=3

go to the one that says freewebs.com/swcountdown/ep3images.

OK, not meaning to flame or anything, but Kevin is making a Episode 2 Anakin, not an Episode 3, which is what you are thinking.

btw, great work kevin!

Andy867
09-21-2003, 09:18 PM
But with such similiarities other than the hair, what would be the problem with making an Episode III?

Archonon
09-21-2003, 09:43 PM
That looks fantastic Kevin, excellent job!

An Ep.3 version would be cool, but hopefully left for after the release of Ep.2, I've wanted an Ep.2 Anakin since the release of JK2. :)

t3rr0r
09-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Archonon
An Ep.3 version would be cool, but hopefully left for after the release of Ep.2, I've wanted an Ep.2 Anakin since the release of JK2. :)
nice trick, since jo came out a couple months prior to aotc. ;)

Archonon
09-21-2003, 10:27 PM
No trick my friend, I realize the difference between the release dates but by the time JO came out there was enough reference material for Anakin.

And in all honesty I love his Jedi clothes and wanted an SP replacement for Kyle who stopped being cool for me after Dark Forces. :D

KevinCoyle
09-22-2003, 02:05 AM
Another Update, did more work on the skin

Anakin3.jpg (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin3.jpg)

As far as an Episode III anakin goes I may go ahead and make one, since the only real difference is the hair

mariners2001
09-22-2003, 02:26 AM
that looks really amazing. do you think it'll be tough to get in-game? and do you think you'll do a similar thing with anakin that you're gonna do with obi-wan by making it customizable rather than multiple icons?

KevinCoyle
09-22-2003, 02:32 AM
It shouldn't be any more difficult than getting a Jk2 model in-game. I wish I had the new XSI importer for max so I could see the changes with the skeleton but the old skeleton works fine in JA also. The only problem I've noticed is while using two sabers, the taunt animations looks a little funny, everything else seems fine with Jk2 imports.

As for your second question I probably will, since I'm thinking of making a Ep3 anakin as well and a robed and and unrobed version. also it will allow people to play anakin in SP without a seperate file

Archonon
09-23-2003, 02:36 AM
Does that mean that you are planning on packing all of the skins, EP2, Ep2-robed, Ep3, etc together as defaults in the same pk3?

I ask because most modelers love to have so many variants of their models and unforunately both JO and JA have strict limits as to how many additional models/skins can be added before they start overriding in the icon list and I reached my limit in both games a long time ago. It's somewhat frustrating having to either constantly be deleting older models to make space or having to edit the new ones so only the original default skin shows up. Any hope of seeing them in separate pk3s?

KevinCoyle
09-23-2003, 03:20 AM
Anakin will be released as a custom character set, so you pick which head (Ep2, Ep3). torso (robed or unrobed) you want like you were setting up a SP character since the custom sets work in MP also. The main reason I'm doing this is to avoid the problem your concerned about.

Archonon
09-23-2003, 04:49 AM
That sounds excellent Kevin, thanks for the consideration. I just noticed that Mariners2001 asked the same thing in a different way, sorry I made you answer that twice in a row.

Thanks again and the model looks great.

The Cheat
09-23-2003, 09:20 AM
does anybody know if there is a limit to the number of sets of heads/torsos/legs that the game can handle?

Andy867
09-23-2003, 05:35 PM
Well, I for one haven't heard of one, and unlike Jedi Outcast, the main feature for Academy is customization so my guess is that Raven tried out MANY combinations with concept ideas, so so they had to push the engine to allow for such features. So, I guess we'll have to see, but its too early to tell.

Miko Reglia
09-23-2003, 09:39 PM
well i guess the real test will be then to use both kevin's obi wan and anakin packs and throw them in there and see if the game can take it:D

DarkLord60
09-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Cool I can't wait for this model its lookin good keep it up.

The Cheat
09-23-2003, 10:10 PM
is the model gonna be released for both jo and ja or just ja?

Hellfire Jedi
09-23-2003, 10:11 PM
1. Jedi Academy.
2. I have some more info..gona ask him if I can tell you before I say it..I wouldn't want to disrespect a friend.
EDIT: He said I could post it. :D

Well, this weekened (as of Saturday/Sunday) Anakin should be finshed!!!! AWESOME NEWS!

Eldritch
09-24-2003, 01:27 AM
This weekend seems a bit early. The face and hair still needs a lot of work.

CraZy_B
09-24-2003, 04:03 PM
You never know what wonders this guy can do;) I would love to see this in action

The Cheat
09-24-2003, 10:15 PM
that is awesome, i cant wait for this model to be released, great news

Miko Reglia
09-24-2003, 10:53 PM
yes very cool, i cant wait until obi wan is released too, so i can do some mix and match with the anakin torso and obi-wan's head and stuff, thatd be cool:cool:

btw, eldritch cool sig:)

Quigon007
09-25-2003, 01:20 AM
Thank goodness for the ep3 anakin and obiwan models, i need them for my Episode 3 Tc Mod for ja

Btw Kevin, your should make anakin's hair a bit darker.

Here is a refrance pic of episode 3 anakin
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/3/anakin_episode3.jpg

And episode 3 obiwan
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/3/obi_wan5.gif
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures/1/obi_wan_1.gif

:atat: :deathstar

KevinCoyle
09-25-2003, 10:14 AM
Another update. I've made some adjustments to the face and hair, and added more hair along the top/sides. I've also made some progress on the overall skin.

Anakin4 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin4.jpg)

To Quigon007,

You have my permission to use the models (anakin & obi) in your mod when they finished, as long as you give credit.

The same applies to those working of the AOTC Total Conversion, if you need the models your welcome to use them.

Hellfire Jedi
09-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Ah, with my crit, IMHO it looks better. No Anakin can touch this Kevin, keep up the excellent work man!

Quigon007
09-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Kevin, you are the best modeler out there, no one can make models as accurate as you.

Btw will the anakin and obiwan models have movable eyes and mouths?

CraZy_B
09-25-2003, 03:07 PM
That last pic is so SWEET:D I hope you finish it soon.

KevinCoyle
09-25-2003, 03:28 PM
Another render,...I'm just about done with the skin, just need to fix some things here and there and skin the little stuff like the braid and the gear on his belt. Anyone have any good reference pictures of the gear on his belt from the back, I'm not sure even what's on the back, the only picture i've found doesn't help much.

anakin5 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin5.jpg)

Darth Odisse
09-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Another render,...I'm just about done with the skin, just need to fix some things here and there and skin the little stuff like the braid and the gear on his belt. Anyone have any good reference pictures of the gear on his belt from the back, I'm not sure even what's on the back, the only picture i've found doesn't help much.

anakin5 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/images/anakin5.jpg)

It wouldn't be this picture would it?

http://www.padawansguide.com/anakin/costume/jedi/frenchinsider_anakin_back.jpg

Andy867
09-25-2003, 06:13 PM
I just noticed in that pic anakin looks bored, mainly because of the fact that if you look at his right foot, he is bending it at the ankle, which I do when I am bored. Course then again, mine goes much farther due to MULTIPLE soccer injuries, but anyways... The model looks great kevin, cant wait to play as him this weekend:)

The Cheat
09-25-2003, 08:31 PM
looking really good kevin, cant wait for this thing to be released, guess you are gonna finish this one up before you continue work on your obi wan models

Miko Reglia
09-25-2003, 09:19 PM
yay yay yay!

looking awsome as ever...:)

Sivy
09-26-2003, 08:14 AM
wow, very nice work :thumbsup:

you really think it will be ready this weekend? well that would be great. i look forward to seeing the completed model :)

Pnut_Man
09-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Brilliant job Kevin ! Looks just as great as your obi-wan model :D

Tlasrael
09-26-2003, 12:49 PM
Looks VERY much like Anakin. Especially face looks great, clothes look good too, but they aren't so special. Great work, keep it up.:thumbsup:

The Cheat
09-26-2003, 09:08 PM
well what would you expect the clothes to look like? they look very much like the clothes from the movie which is all that is really needed, anything extra would take away from the accuracy. anyway, great job, hope its out this weekend, if not oh well

Tlasrael
09-27-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by The Cheat
well what would you expect the clothes to look like? Nah, you misunderstood me. I was trying to tell they are fine, but IMHO they aren't done as well as the face.

The Cheat
09-27-2003, 01:07 PM
oh ok, sorry bout that, yea they are not quite as detailed but oh well

Arán
09-28-2003, 09:36 AM
That model realy looks fantastic!:D

The Cheat
09-28-2003, 11:27 AM
i cant wait to see how it looks ingame

you are truly an awesome skinner/modeler kevin

mariners2001
09-29-2003, 01:00 AM
*looks at watch* so that weekend theory was bogus right?

KevinCoyle
09-29-2003, 01:02 AM
yeah, I didn't have as much time during the week or this weekend to work on it as I thought I would. Basically, the Ep2 model and skin is complete, but I still have to model the robe and Ep3 hair and skin those. hopefully I can finish that over the course of this weekend and get anakin in game over next weekend

mariners2001
09-29-2003, 01:06 AM
sweet. any modview pics of ep2 anakin we could see??? :D

KevinCoyle
09-29-2003, 01:09 AM
just the model and skin are done, he's not in game yet

The Cheat
09-29-2003, 01:30 AM
thanks for the update kevin

cant wait for all of the versions of this model to come out, looking very cool indeed

Miko Reglia
09-29-2003, 03:07 AM
it will be very interesting to see what kevin comes up with for the ep3 version:)

CraZy_B
09-30-2003, 06:17 PM
dont worry im sure its gonna be cool

Tesla
10-02-2003, 02:30 AM
Nice model Kevin :)
Looks great, can't wait to see him in game, will it be compatabile with both JO & JA ?

Miko Reglia
10-02-2003, 03:55 AM
i believe he is making it so that you can customize all of anakin's parts and what not for JA, so it will be JA compatible...

hes either doing it for anakin or obi wan:D

The Cheat
10-02-2003, 09:02 AM
yea i think he said he is doing all of his new models so that you can customize the torso and head in jedi academy so you can switch between robed and unrobed easily

DarkLord60
10-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Really wow thats alot of work.

mariners2001
10-04-2003, 12:19 AM
any progress? once the anakins and obi-wans come out i'll officially be happy...

DarkLord60
10-05-2003, 04:21 AM
Any updates?

KevinCoyle
10-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Just to let you know I haven't disappeared again. My brother and I have been discussing doing a SP mod, and I've been experimenting with mapping and modding stuff like the HUD and NPC's. I made a short diablo 2 themed sp mod to learn to do it. below are some screens. The mod where thinking of doing takes place in the star wars universe shortly after the SP storyline of JA, though the hero is someone new, not jaden or kyle. Anyways, not to get too off-topic for this forum I'm gonna get back to work on Anakin and obi-wan models starting today, so I can get them finished before we start on the mod. expect some updated pics soon.

experiment mod screens (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/kevinsp.htm)

king yoda
10-08-2003, 01:52 PM
that´s is cool. the babar from diablo 2. duriel would be a very cool model. and that with the hud is a good idea red health and blue mana(force).

DarkLord60
10-08-2003, 07:35 PM
No way a diablo mod SWEET!

Hellfire Jedi
10-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by king yoda
that´s is cool. the babar from diablo 2. duriel would be a very cool model. and that with the hud is a good idea red health and blue mana(force).
http://www.jk2files.com
They have that Barbarian model, Kevin made it. Excellent model at that. :thumbsup:

DarkLord60
10-08-2003, 09:08 PM
You should make this a seperate topic so this topic stays on topic. I don't understand what you are going to do with this Anakin are you gonna make different bodies for him like in JA. I think a body with a robot arm would be cool! and of corse a regular torso!

king yoda
10-09-2003, 03:38 PM
thanks for the link hellfire jedi.

mariners2001
10-12-2003, 05:16 PM
ermm....i hate to be a pesk but it just looks so damn close. these models (along with princess leia) are all of been waiting for to complete my JK model collection. ;)

haha but seriously i'm anxious for some new pics or something...

Miko Reglia
10-13-2003, 12:08 AM
lol, aren't we all? i think this model will just continue to get better, and maybe hopefully by this weekend or the next, it may be done...

or so i think...:(

seks03
10-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Kevin, I got to say that your work with modeling is amazing. I have always loved your Ben Kenobi Model and I glad to see that your bringing my favorite character to the game.

I run JediMoves.com and was trying to get in contact with you to talk about a future venture you might be intrested in. please contact me at

jedimoves (at) hotmail.com

again great job and I have added your model to our request page.

[FotF]Maddog
10-18-2003, 01:46 AM
Sorry for the late comment but this is the best likeness I have seen to Anakin. Great Job as usual
:mad: Dog

DarkLord60
10-18-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by seks03
Kevin, I got to say that your work with modeling is amazing. I have always loved your Ben Kenobi Model and I glad to see that your bringing my favorite character to the game.

I run JediMoves.com and was trying to get in contact with you to talk about a future venture you might be intrested in. please contact me at

jedimoves (at) hotmail.com

again great job and I have added your model to our request page.

Just got to get that advertizing in huh? LOL

PHX-Abaddon
10-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Just a thought, but with work in progress on this Anakin Model - would there be a possibility of adding an Ep three version with the new hair - there have been pictures circulating...

Abaddon

mariners2001
10-19-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by PHX-Abaddon
Just a thought, but with work in progress on this Anakin Model - would there be a possibility of adding an Ep three version with the new hair - there have been pictures circulating...

Abaddon

yeah he said he was going to include that....it will be awesome.

The Cheat
10-19-2003, 06:15 PM
this model pack is gonna be so awesome, all of the obi-wans and now anakin from episodes 2 and 3, what more could we want?

ObiKast
10-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Nothing :rolleyes:

keo718
10-19-2003, 10:54 PM
An Anakin model was long overdue for JO. Glad your working on it for JA. Very good likeness also.

Andy867
10-20-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by keo718
An Anakin model was long overdue for JO. Glad your working on it for JA. Very good likeness also.

Yea unfortunately, Tercero's HD had a meltdown and situations have left him in the dark on recovering anything, since there was more than just teh Anakin model on that hard drive.

DarkLord60
10-20-2003, 01:54 AM
Man how is he i have not talk to him since he started a mod and kinda merged with AOTCTC

Andy867
10-20-2003, 02:39 AM
He's ok, been over a month since I last talked with him or Seka (his girlfriend who also visits the Forum. Hes wanting to get back to 3D modelling but cant with work, RL, and the still crashed HD.

keo718
10-20-2003, 11:44 PM
Yes, that was unfortunate. That model was coming along very nicely too.

KevinCoyle
10-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been a bit busy lately. I should be able to do a fair amount of work over the weekend on the anakin. If I don't finish him, I'll at least post some screens

The Cheat
10-22-2003, 07:38 PM
glad to hear you are still making progress kevin, keep up the awesome work

Miko Reglia
10-22-2003, 09:07 PM
yay!

its ok kevin, as long as we still know your here with us and not like away in some distant land or something spending the rest of your life there:D

DarkLord60
10-22-2003, 11:49 PM
Good to hear from you Kevin. :)

The Cheat
10-23-2003, 12:41 AM
just a quick question, who is making the anakin for the aotc-tc? i know you dont like just taking other peoples work which makes me figure you wont be using kevins but i was just wondering

KevinCoyle
10-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Here's the latest screen. My time for working on Jedi Models is very limited again, as work on my Game Dev project is picking up. what I may have to do is release Anakin as he is and release the alternate versions later when I have more time.

Anakin (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/art/Anakin.jpg)

NeoMarz1
10-30-2003, 01:11 PM
Here's the latest screen. My time for working on Jedi Models is very limited again, as work on my Game Dev project is picking up. what I may have to do is release Anakin as he is and release the alternate versions later when I have more time.

Anakin (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/art/Anakin.jpg)

Looks great! Very accurate!!! Mars out

Sivy
10-30-2003, 01:15 PM
he looks pretty damn good.

awesome job :thumbsup:

have you got him working in-game yet?

Bowas5
10-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Nice work, that looks just like him.
Keep up the good work.

Tarados Gon
10-30-2003, 03:13 PM
That last pic looks great! The face is the best I've ever seen, good job! Can't wait for this model.

jediknight639
10-30-2003, 04:34 PM
When will the anakin skin be out for JediKnight JediAcademy

The Cheat
10-30-2003, 09:01 PM
that is looking very awesome kevin. i cant wait for this thing to be released

Miko Reglia
10-30-2003, 09:19 PM
its great to hear from you again kevin, and keep up with your good work on all of your projects:)

DarkLord60
10-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Thats Awesome much better than those reskinned models much!

jediknight639
10-31-2003, 05:12 PM
When will the anakin skin be out for JediKnight JediAcademy

GothiX
10-31-2003, 05:20 PM
:wid:

Miko Reglia
10-31-2003, 09:20 PM
yeah just keep your pants on!:D

seks03
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
Id be very happy with it being released as is, its looks awesome.
just hope a Tercero situation dosent happens with this anakin model.

CaladienJedi
11-01-2003, 12:14 PM
wow kevin thats really awesome :D

toolman639
11-01-2003, 07:12 PM
:tsk:

mariners2001
11-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by toolman639
Click Here :tsk:

WTF? your first post is a cheap link to outwar.com?

ban.

toolman639
11-01-2003, 07:33 PM
its a rpg game me someother ppl do

mariners2001
11-01-2003, 08:49 PM
so why exactly are you posting them here? go to yoda's swamp if you want to post random stuff. this has no connection to Kevin Coyle's Anakin model...

The Cheat
11-01-2003, 09:25 PM
agreed, those posts have no relevence here. yodas swamp would be the place to go if you want to talk about any topic you want (as long as it is "fairly" appropriate). welcome to the forums, but be careful how you post

X-Viper
11-02-2003, 09:55 AM
When do you think it is going to be done? :lsduel:

Miko Reglia
11-02-2003, 04:38 PM
read kevin's past posts, then you would know when its done, so just research before askin man, cause a lot of people have been asking that same question before looking at the page behind or somethin...:cool:

Mex
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
That last screenshot is amazingly accurate good job Kevin all your hard work has payed off. ;)

Can't wait to play as Anakin!

tFighterPilot
11-02-2003, 07:28 PM
looks ****ing awsome man!

nomad
11-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Hey Kevin... and the many other names that are familiar!
Great looking model (Models!! I'm so gald that the Obi-Wan Pack is STILL going to be finished eventually)
I have not been around here in quite a while... Yes, I got trapped in may other things and I've finally revisited these good old bookmarks :)

Anyway, just wanted to thank you again for the awesome Old Ben Model and for these future beauties. :D
I'm going to have to start playing this again... I feel that these models will be the impetus for that.
Of course, this is just the first thread that I've checked so far... lets see what's gone on with some of those other classics... *Plo Koon comes to mind... and I wonder if Toonces got his license back yet ;)
- nomad

:lightning