PDA

View Full Version : I'm alive. for real. I am. see? I'm writing!


Cowboy
07-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Hey guys
Actually this post os just to prove I exist.
something like "I think therefor I am" only a lot stupider :D
So Hi2u ZBomber, PhreakBebop, Jed and all those nice dudes I'm seeing right now, chatting about total nonsense. :p

Reclaimer
07-07-2003, 05:13 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!Who the H**L are you!!!

ZBomber
07-07-2003, 05:14 PM
You exist! :eek:

Hello, and enjoy your few minutes at the swamp. =D

EDIT -

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!Who the H**L are you!!!

Yeh, good post. :rolleyes:

-=ReApEr=-
07-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Hey cowboy, nice of you to join us. :)

Cowboy
07-07-2003, 05:18 PM
err
"who the hell are you"...
nice
thanks
I'm me. I would think it's enough info. but if it's not - more than I'm me - I'm your worst nightmare. so umm yeah
shup.

(Hi 2u2 Reaps)

:p

swphreak
07-07-2003, 05:22 PM
heeey... I'm talking to you RIGHT now! :p

-=ReApEr=-
07-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!Who the H**L are you!!!

WTF!!!!! Who the hell is the n00bish of them all, You are!! :rolleyes:

Jed
07-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy
Hey guys
Actually this post os just to prove I exist.
something like "I think therefor I am" only a lot stupider :D
So Hi2u ZBomber, PhreakBebop, Jed and all those nice dudes I'm seeing right now, chatting about total nonsense. :p

Hiya Cowboy :D

It's nice chattin' to ya in the room.

And you exist...can't believe you had to post to prove it...but whatever. ;)

•-BLaCKouT-•
07-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Hey Cowboy!

And so I get to welcome you ;) ( * (http://www.jediknightiii.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323) )

Have fun dude,
B.

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 05:38 PM
hey Ive never talked to you but when I saw your name as a chat room master I was wondering so good to see you

Cowboy
07-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah
For some reason - people tend to like me.
I'm the harmless, kind type, who's fun to chat with.
oh and I always have fun
so thanks.
I'll try to post more
only it's hard. so many choices where to post.. how does one decide?

obi
07-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy

For some reason - people tend to like me.


Actually People just Envy you.

*puts on "I Envy Cowboy like a little schoolgirl" shirt*

Jed
07-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy
Yeah
For some reason - people tend to like me.
I'm the harmless, kind type, who's fun to chat with.
oh and I always have fun
so thanks.
I'll try to post more
only it's hard. so many choices where to post.. how does one decide?

Come on down to SWK.com everynow and then. That's where I hang out. Good fun there.

*wants Cowboy all to himself* :D

Sam Fisher
07-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Hi, I think we all welcome you. *Maybe*

topshot
07-07-2003, 06:42 PM
originally posted by Reclaimer:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!Who the H**L are you!!!

Oh, that's a nice way to welcome old forum browsers, Reclaimer. Real nice, after I accepted to build you a site for your clan. After reading your post, I might concider not to. :mad:


originally posted by Cowboy:
Hey guys
Actually this post os just to prove I exist.
something like "I think therefor I am" only a lot stupider :D
So Hi2u ZBomber, PhreakBebop, Jed and all those nice dudes I'm seeing right now, chatting about total nonsense. :p

Hiyas! :)

Boba Rhett
07-07-2003, 06:47 PM
He's lying. He's a robot. I know because I've seen his cabling.









He's very well cabled.

BawBag™
07-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•
And so I get to welcome you ;) ( * (http://www.jediknightiii.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323) )B.
What B. said man. Welcome.............. :p

Semicolon
07-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Hey Cowboy!

I've met you in the jediknight IRC channel (my name in there is s3m1c0l0n)

Redwing
07-07-2003, 10:07 PM
So you're not just a figment of our imagination? :D

Loki GM
07-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Redwing what does DJG mean???

Redwing
07-07-2003, 10:31 PM
It's the name of an admin, and a joke from the Mojo forums. :)

-=ReApEr=-
07-08-2003, 04:41 AM
And looks like DJG has pwned another victim. :p

Semicolon
07-08-2003, 05:49 AM
That got outta hand btw...but u already know that i'm sure ;)

Kstar__2
07-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
He's lying. He's a robot. I know because I've seen his cabling.









He's very well cabled.

.....*grin*......*smile*............BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA :rofl:

Cowboy
07-08-2003, 09:05 AM
Sorry RedWing
I'm not a figment of your imagination:rolleyes:
but you may dream of me if you wish :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-08-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Cowboy
Sorry RedWing
I'm not a figment of your imagination:rolleyes:
but you may dream of me if you wish :D


Man, I don't remember you, sorry. :( Then again most people don't know me, right?




*crickets chirp* :eek:



You're not one of Rhetts gnomes are you? :confused: :eek: :D

leXX
07-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Hey Cowboy, welcome to The Swamp! I enjoyed our little chat last night, and hope to have many more (even if you did only start talking when you were 2 years old). :p ;)

Reclaimer
07-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Oh, that's a nice way to welcome old forum browsers, Reclaimer. Real nice, after I accepted to build you a site for your clan. After reading your post, I might concider not to. :mad:




Hiyas! :)

Sorry I just didn't know who he was.:cry8:

Pad
07-08-2003, 10:46 AM
I must be hallucinating again o.O (www.echonetwork.net)

Semicolon
07-08-2003, 12:53 PM
I don't get it Pad...