PDA

View Full Version : an idea/help me

Altus_Thrawn
07-08-2003, 04:58 PM
With this new update, harvesters without all maintnence paid will not work. I can not afford to save up for my dream r4 droid and keep up 2 harvesters and a generator.

Before the update I decided not to pay maintence, and when the were gone to make more. Now I cannot do this.

Any ideas?

The only solution I see is to give them all to the PA as a whole, donate money to the PA as a whole, and for the PA as a whole to give us (people who need recourses) the recourses.

Ride
07-08-2003, 06:45 PM
I'll pay a little for your harvestors to keep going. How much is it a day?

If everyone would pitch in some money, we could get all the resources we need. Just be sure to allow some of us into there.

Altus_Thrawn
07-08-2003, 07:29 PM
I think I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work.

Harvesters will only run when condition is 100%.

So every time I need some minerals (lets use aluminum), I'd just craft a generator and a harvester. I'd give them each enough power for about a day, and leave them be. When they were "exausted" they would each have given me a good bit. So for about 780 creds (720 for harvester + 60 for power) I can get 1.5k aluminum, around 1/6 of the price of the same on bazaar.

BTW for harvesters-each is 720/day, and the power generator is 1440 a day.

Murashu
07-09-2003, 02:40 AM
I was just reading on the official boards and what they suggest and have proven works is selling 50% of what you extract from your harvestor. They are making about 15k an hour played doing this method and they play about 3 hours a day.

Altus_Thrawn
07-09-2003, 08:13 AM
It would work, but you of course run the risk of nothing being for sale.