PDA

View Full Version : Here's something different!

Taos
07-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Devlyyn and I were just hanging out in his house at the =A= location and we wanted to test a little something as far as hunting was concerned........

The pic tells the whole story! :D

Lesson learned: You're not safe anywhere, even in your own home! :D

Opa
07-10-2003, 08:57 PM
I had the same problem, I meant to target a swooper but instead target a cat thing..I never remember their names, but I ran into my house and stopped in one room..then I heard the door open and it ran in and incapped me

Devlyyn Sarr
07-11-2003, 02:07 AM
haha, I am one ugly mug. ;) We actually went outside and shot it and I wanted to see if it could follow me inside. It was huge so I didnt think it'd be able to but sure enough it did. Its alright though because me and ocYrus killed a ton of them later :p . Oh and today I saw a guys house that had a paralope lair inside of it. I tried to go in and shoot it but it booted me out and said you had to pay 25cr to enter. :)

Exar_reborn
07-11-2003, 02:15 AM
They can come that close to a house?

Wraith 8
07-11-2003, 10:58 AM
i think that problem lies with the corellian houses.. cause i dotn have this problem at all with naboo houses.. the shapaut aited neatly infront of the building till i came outside :D

Devlyyn Sarr
07-11-2003, 02:40 PM
hehe, well I think I know what the problem could be. I had set the house on public just before we went in...but i didnt mean for it to be that public! ;) :)

Jan Gaarni
07-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Who's holding up that potatoe in the middle of the shot? I can't see anything. :D

Yes, I think you should close the doors next time. ;)