PDA

View Full Version : To Get...Or Not to get...?

Acrylic
07-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Should I get Postal 2? I tryed the demo, and I REALLY like it, so....should I? :)

EDIT- And, why does it say DJG for my custom title? :(

Agen
07-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Yay, you're back... but it's mid-summer :S
Why you have DJG in your title is because of the inflation of ponits. Matt went a bit loopy a couple of million points out to people. Some people thoguht it wasp retty funny to dchange enveryone's title to different things :p

On the postal 2 case i have heard it's a bad game but i dunno, it might suit your tastes :).

PS: You have a pm

Captain Wilson
07-12-2003, 06:15 PM
if you liked the demo, yeah
and i know about the DJG, bit of a bugger is it? and can some one tell me what the hell it means?
PS:get the game

Acrylic
07-12-2003, 06:18 PM
I'm not realy...back...I have AOL for 2 months, then I get cable back. But, I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks in a few days...so, I really wont be around here until september. :)

HertogJan
07-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Nah, Postal 2 was ok, but only because of the bits of good ol' ultra violance, in combination with the excellent ragdoll physics of course :) It's a very short game, and you'll be bored with it pretty soon!!

RoguePhotonic
07-12-2003, 07:28 PM
It was fun for alittle while but not long enough to pay for.....

{BK}SupremePain
07-12-2003, 09:17 PM
i heard its a pretty bad game with kinda old graphics... but i havent tried it... but the whole cat silencer thing sounds interesting :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Should I get Postal 2? I tryed the demo, and I REALLY like it, so....should I? :)

EDIT- And, why does it say DJG for my custom title? :(

Hey AG.

I played the demo too and I had a blast! It's the reason parents and Politicans hate video games, lol. I thought it was fun and I'm going to get it if it's not to expensive ($50 = forget it!, $40 = maybe). :D

Plus you get to kill Gary Coleman! "what-chu talkin bout Willis?!"

EDIT: It runs on the Unreal II engine.

Sam Fisher
07-13-2003, 02:01 AM
I played the demo for like 2 seconds, whacking peoples heads off with a shovel.

Get it.