PDA

View Full Version : "The Passion" Trailer

C'jais
07-14-2003, 07:54 AM
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=15633

This is Mel Gibson's movie about the last few days of Christ. It's supposedly going to be done in ancient Aramaic/Syraic and Latin without subtitles.

PS: You can't crucify someone through their hands, but I guess Gibson just doesn't care :(

El Sitherino
07-14-2003, 07:58 AM
oh i saw the title and it make me think ... pr0n.
>_>
<_<
sounds interesting. i guess.

HertogJan
07-14-2003, 08:03 AM
I don't really think Mel Gibson is the richt actor to do these kinds of characters... He manages to give every movie some patriotic twist :rolleyes: Waaay too dramatic and boring :mad:

Lightsaberboy
07-14-2003, 08:20 AM
i dont think he's acting in it, i saw the trailer and that jesus dude didnt look like him. prolly just be director

HertogJan
07-14-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
i dont think he's acting in it, i saw the trailer and that jesus dude didnt look like him. prolly just be director

You're right, but still... Mel Gibson... Ah well, he's a good actor, but I hated The Patriot, and movies like Braveheart and We Were Soldiers also had those %&^$&^$# patriotic moments :mad:

BawBag™
07-14-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
You're right, but still... Mel Gibson... Ah well, he's a good actor, but I hated The Patriot, and movies like Braveheart and We Were Soldiers also had those %&^$&^$# patriotic moments :mad:
Whats your point caller? :p

legameboy
07-14-2003, 11:20 AM
Hey! I liked braveheart! It was patriot I could live without. :)

HertogJan
07-14-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by legameboy
Hey! I liked braveheart! It was patriot I could live without. :)

Hey I liked Braveheart too!! But those dramatic, patriotic (even though Mel isn't Scottisch, he looks very anti-brittish to me) moment really make me throw up!!

BawBag™
07-14-2003, 12:09 PM
"They may take our wives......But they'll never take......OUR DAUGHTERS!!"
:p

legameboy
07-14-2003, 12:11 PM
I hate the last part when they pick on his intestines with a pick, and then he yells freedom and I almost cry :)