PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey
07-15-2003, 07:37 PM
I am planning a Star Wars fan film based in the Jedi Knight 2 game. Details are still being worked out, but I need about 31 people to help out. I also need a server that can support 32 players. Once done, the movie will appear on atomfilms.com which is a site that contains a number of star wars films. Players that sign up must be able to follow certain tasks. I am planning to shoot this movie using motion capture. For most of the movie I will be in spectator mode to capture the action from different angles. 1 of the levels I will be using is the Sand Arena 2 level. I plan to make an episode 2 like final end to the movie. So some players in battle droid skins would fight jedi. Then after a bit a couple of jedi would confront the evil sith. The movie would have a couple more levels to move the story along, but those are still being worked out. Anyone who signs up must also have the duelers mod 1.2.1 because of all the custom saber hilts, you might also want to get the duelers skin pack as well. When enough people sign up, I will lay out the rest of the needs of the movie. This is a great idea for a great movie so please reply to this thread saying you want in!!

legameboy
07-15-2003, 07:51 PM
I'd like to help, I'm good at being the grunt. ;)

ZBomber
07-15-2003, 10:37 PM
I'd be glad to help. :)

AIM: Jangoboba7
MSN: cm_zbomber(at)hotmail.com
E-Mail: Same as MSN.

Or just PM me here at LF. :)

Lindsey
07-16-2003, 03:36 PM
My script is nearing completion. The level needs will be posted here soon, but everyone will need the battle droid MP models from jediknight.net files section. I need more people to sign up to be battle droids and jedi.

legameboy
07-16-2003, 03:42 PM
I'll sign up to be a battledroid or a padawan jedi if you would like. :)

Email: sargykid@hotmail.com
MSN: sargykid@hotmail.com
Yahoo: legamboy
or PM me.

Note, do not email my Yahoo email because I don't check it. :)

Lindsey
07-16-2003, 04:11 PM
Ask around the game online or here to see if people would like to join in. Im trying my best, but finding 29 people to act is slow going stuff. If you can find anybody, I'd be very happy.

Domo-Kun
07-16-2003, 04:19 PM
I'm willing to be in this production!

e-mail: loszain@yahoo.ca

ZBomber
07-16-2003, 06:07 PM
I'd be a battle droid, since I'm betetr with guns than sabers.:)

legameboy
07-16-2003, 06:34 PM
I just posted a thread in the off-topic section of StarWarsKnights.com and another in The Pilot's lounge in the RogueSquadron forum. :)

Lion275
07-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Hey, I'll be glad to help out :)

E-mail lion_275@yahoo.com
AOLScreenName KOP_Lion
ICQ 103541770

(You can put me in any role you want too, except padme)
:p

boinga1
07-17-2003, 12:10 AM
I vish to offer my services as a kick-butt Jedi Master. I vill win ze day as a varrior.[/German accent]

Yeah, I'll help.

JEDI67
07-17-2003, 12:24 AM
I would love to help if you have any places left:D?

Lindsey
07-18-2003, 12:44 AM
My script calls for a Sith hacker player, a Bounty Hunter sidekick to the sith fellow, and 7 members besides me that belong to a JK2 Beta Testers Elite group in the movie. It also came to mind that some of the main players in the movies will need doubles in spec. mode to chat for them during the action parts. Otherwise in parts like saber holds or quick scenes, chat windows will go up and there will be a long pause, not very movie like. Chat doubles will still have a chance to play in the movie, they just have to take turns chatting for the main people one in a while. Chat doubles will also have to have the same name as the player they are talking as. Sith skins are still being thought of, but the bounty hunter skin comes from the file Mandalorian on jediknightii.nets file section. This file has a ton of jango/boba like suits, and I plan to use many of them in the movie. I've only got six people signed up in this thread. I need a 25 more, and some extra people in case some players get caught up in other things. plz sign up now!! :fett:

Lindsey
07-18-2003, 12:45 AM
My script calls for a Sith hacker player, a Bounty Hunter sidekick to the sith fellow, and 7 members besides me that belong to a JK2 Beta Testers Elite group in the movie. Sith skins are still being thought of, but the bounty hunter skin comes from the file Mandalorian on jediknightii.nets file section. This file has a ton of jango/boba like suits, and I plan to use many of them in the movie. I've only got six people signed up in this thread. I need a 25 more, and some extra people in case some players get caught up in other things. plz sign up now!! :fett:

JEDI67
07-18-2003, 01:12 AM
How do you sign up?

Lindsey
07-18-2003, 01:19 AM
just reply to this thread that you want in, then you are signed up. When im ready to start filming ill post the notice here.

JEDI67
07-18-2003, 01:35 AM
Ok thanks well I want in then.:D

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-18-2003, 04:58 AM
Wouldn't it be better to dub in actual speaking rather than have doubles typing in chat that appears briefly in the corner of the screen? Having doubles type stuff in during action scenes would be very difficult to coordinate as well as hard to read with all the other messages like "so and so killed so and so". Look at what happens during a fast-paced game: chat is up there for less than a second before it's replaced by "Player A blasted Player B". And people wont be able to open up the console in the movie to scroll up and see what somebody said. Using "chat doubles" also uses up limited and valuable spots on the server.

BigTeddyPaul
07-18-2003, 05:51 AM
I am excellent in weapons and saber so you do with me as you wish but I would like to help if indeed you do get 30 other people together at once.

AIM: BigTeddyPaul
Email: sexyprz@hotmail.com

BigTeddyPaul

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 10:38 AM
Good Luck because if Z is helping you got it MADE!

griff38
07-18-2003, 01:51 PM
I really enjoy media projects using JKO and other fps games. I have made several myself and understand the work involved. I would like to help out, I have watched about 90% of the films at the site you mentioned and think your project will go over well.

Please allow me to assist, I follow orders very well.

PS I joined your ctf match there the other day and helped you catch blue up and pass red for the finish.

Lindsey
07-18-2003, 03:24 PM
Admin Amidalia has givin me a new idea, when im editing the movie parts, ill put larger text in. A computer whiz friend of mine is helping with the motion capture, and says this is possible. The movie dubs are a good idea, and I plan to have some music and sounds from the battle at geonosis, but voicing is difficult, and most online games in reality don't have them yet. This movie is supposed to be set in the online world. Thanks to all the people that are signing up. If we want to get this thing moving soon tho, we all have to ask around online if anyone wants to be in the movie. :bdroid2:

legameboy
07-18-2003, 03:37 PM
I'll be anything you want me to be. I'll even be a battledroid :bdroid1: :) .

Bob Gnarly
07-18-2003, 06:34 PM
I'd love to help but im not sure about the space on my computer and stuff, and Ohhhh Its beeenn sooooooo longggg, since ive played this game.

Lindsey
07-19-2003, 02:09 PM
Ok I think I've have the story worked out, so I've made a list of files you will need for the movie. You will need Duels Mod 1.2.1, Battle Droid MP models, The duel level KaminoX, the Sand Arena 2 level, the skin file Movie_Models (these contain clone troopers)and the Mandalorian Skin pack. It is important that you have all these files, as some players may switch skins at different times throughout the shooting of the clips. I also need more people to sign up. Theres lots of room, so plz join our project now!!

legameboy
07-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Mandalorian Skin Pack (/)
MP Battledroid Models (/)
KaminoX (Don't know where to get)
Duelers Mod 1.2.1 (Know where to get)
Movie_Models (Don't Know where to get)

Will someone give me the link to some of the files so I get the right ones. :confused: Thank you in advance. :)

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-19-2003, 03:02 PM
You should probably use the latest version of Duelers Mod, which is 1.3, available here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=15685

There is more than one Kamino dueling map, I think this is the nicest one: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=8896

Sand Arena 2 is here with music: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4778

or no music: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4779

Clonetroopers? Is this what you mean: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4533

Battledroid Multiplayer: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4786

The latest Mandalorian Skin Pack: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=13555

I have increased the capacity of the Chop Shop server (IP 64.246.58.228) to 32 to serve as a "movie set". Participants will be given a password and the server will be a "closed set" on the day of shooting (you will need the password to enter the server).

legameboy
07-19-2003, 03:03 PM
Wow, thank you very much for the links, this'll be great. :D

Lindsey
07-19-2003, 06:19 PM
If my counting skills are correct, we have about 11 people willing to be in the movie. We still need 20 people to help us. I'd also like to do a test trial of the sand arena 2 battle when we get enough people. My friend who has the motion capture card on his system is going to conjoin his system with mine, and his time is limited. I'd like to try everyones part out in the big battle, so when the big day comes, we can do it right the first time. So ask around online if people want parts. I also posted a thread on jk2files.com in the general discussion board with the same title.:fett:

Agen
07-19-2003, 10:08 PM
meh, my post must've never got through a while ago... sign me up :D

msn/e-mail:agen_terminator @ hotmail.com
aim: agenterminator
Y! agenterminator

:)

Father Torque
07-19-2003, 10:17 PM
I wish to join.

Ummn, i can do anything but can i discuss it with you perhaps on AIM or MSN:)

AIM: stanforddude18
MSN: McKalister27@hotmail.com ( or Father Torque )

What kind of movie will it be. And can I be my colonel Sanders model at my KFC map. It would add some comic to the movie.

Edit: I didnt read the whole thing. Scratch that idea. Can i be someone important. I play the gamealot. And know some cool things:) . Maybe I could be the sidekick to the sith:D . I am good with explosives. And i am usually a master sniper. I specialize in healing and team play.

Lindsey
07-20-2003, 12:26 AM
Ok, if anyone wants to ask me anything about the movie online, you can most times find me playing on the Chop Shop servers (Admin Amidala runs one of them, we're using hers for the movie), most times, I play on the Chop Shop DISRUPTION server (can't get enough of it) so those who have thoughts on the movie can talk to me there. I play from 8 to 9 tue, thur, sat, and 9 to 10 mon, wed, fri (I have a brother who shares the pc with me :( , and I have dinner inbetween those times. I always leave my pla yer idle on the server, so if you come on and I look like a statue, wait, and i'll get back to you as soon as I can :D

Zell_RPS_L
07-20-2003, 01:48 AM
Yah, I'de like to apply to join too. I go on Chop Shop ONE-HIT SABER KILLS everday. If you wish to ever get in contact with me or anything, I always have my own website: www.rpscity.cjb.net (http://www.rpscity.cjb.net). I like helping out for the server and just want to be known as a friendly person. ~Zell [RPS] -L- AKA :fett: Boba Fett~

http://members.hometown.aol.com/nekoboydave/images/rpsforumlogo.jpg (http://www.rpscity.cjb.net)

legameboy
07-20-2003, 01:55 AM
What is the I.P. for the Chop-Shop DISRUPTION Server? :)

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-20-2003, 04:57 AM
Chop Shop DISRUPTION! is at 64.246.58.192, where Lindsey plays most often. Chop Shop FFA-CTF server, the 32-player server where the movie will be made, is at 64.246.58.228. I own and run both servers. I am also running a third server, Chop Shop Duelers Mod server at 12.225.192.16. It is running Duelers Mod 1.3, the latest version. You can use it to verify that you installed the mod correctly. Download the .zip file and unzip it. It will give you a folder called "Duelers". MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE ENTIRE DUELERS FOLDER IN YOUR GameData FOLDER. DO NOT TAKE THE .PK3 FILES OUT OF THE FOLDER AND PUT THEM IN YOUR BASE FOLDER LIKE YOU DO FOR MAPS AND SKINS. If you do that the mod will not work. If you have it installed correctly, you will be able to join and stay on the server. If not, you will disconnect after a few seconds. Once you are on the server, check it out, it has some cool features: double-bladed sabers, 2 sabers, both with customizable colors and hilts and two new stances, Orange and Purple. The sabers also sound better. There is also a jetpack and grappling hook. You can do different cartwheels instead of just rolling on the ground. There are some bots there to mess with and see the realistic sizing: Desann is tall and Ugnaught is short. There are THREE types of duels you can challenge others to: no Force, no Force with saber throw, and Full Force. Saber off, challenge a bot that is also saber off to a duel, and the bot will accept your challenge! When you are dueling, everyone else becomes invisible (except your opponent of course) until the duel is over, then they magically reappear. Make sure your Duelers mod is working properly now before shooting (the movie) begins.

Lindsey
07-20-2003, 01:28 PM
perhaps we can hold a trial run of the sand arena 2 level this coming tusday on the chop shop server? That way we can try people out in droid skins and see how it will look. Also, what command do you use for 2 sabers? (1 in each hand) I can get double ended saber like maul, but never 2 like anikin.

legameboy
07-20-2003, 01:39 PM
1. What excact time? (to be sure)
2. Which ChopShop server? (to be sure)
EDIT: My name on a server is either Hottomatoe Soup or legameboy.
EDITEDIT: A major problem, I went to test duelers mod out, so I went to setup then to mods, double-clicked on 'duelers' and then went to test it out be creating a server, well, when everything finishes loading, and right when I'm about to get in the game it says 'Server Disconnected'. I have no clue whatsoever what is wrong.
EDITEDITEDIT: Also, I added those three ChopShop IPs to my favorites, and only one showed up. It was the FFA-CTF one I believe, I just seem to hae problems today, what am I doing wrong?

:(

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-20-2003, 03:50 PM
Lindsey,
1- I need to know exactly what time (Pacific Daylight Time) Tuesday night. Switching from Jedi Academy Mod to Duelers Mod is done with a command line change and server restart that only my server hosting company can perform. I need an ending time also because they will have to change the command line and restart to get back to Jedi Academy Mod that I normally run on that server. I wont lock the server for the rehersal, but players will need both the Sand Arena 2 Map (Lindsey please tell us exactly which one to use, the one with music or without music. I vote for with music) and a WORKING installation of Duelers Mod 1.3 to join the server. They will need to download and install all the skins in their \GameData\Base folder or else everyone will look like Kyle. Unlike maps, servers can't autodownload skin files, each client must already have them. Again, please read my previous post about installing Duelers Mod. I encourage everyone to use my test server at 12.225.192.16 to make sure you have installed properly.

2- To get 2 sabers, once you have joined the game go to Controls, Other, and you can select which key to bind for Dual Sabers (and dual blades). Then go to Setup, Blade Colors, Activate Custom Saber: yes, and select your blade colors. Then go to Core Colors and select blade core colors. There is also an Animations menu item to select types of cartwheels you can do.

legameboy
1. See above.
2. Main Chop Shop server at 64.246.58.228
3. You probably haven't installed correctly. Read my previous post. Make sure you put the ENTIRE Duelers folder in your \GameData folder, not the \GameData\Base folder. Also, move all other mods you might have installed somewhere else (out of GameData) because mods can interfere with each other, even older versions of the same mod.
4. Go to Play, Join Server, Source: Internet, Game:all, Type:all, View Empty: No, View Full: Yes. Then click on Server Name to order them alphabetically. Go to the section where names begin with plain white letters, in the C's you should see all 3 Chop Shop Servers.

XIII the Ninja
07-20-2003, 05:34 PM
I would like to be in it talk to me on the server for ddetails.

Lindsey
07-21-2003, 01:25 AM
Perhaps we can do the trial run at 7 Pm PST? that way, I could do the trial for 2 hours before my bro has his turn :(. To everyone who has signed up, I ask that you be there. You must have the battle droid MP model (search for that name on jediknightii.net), the sand arena 2 level WITH MUSIC, the duelers mod 1.3, and the mandalorian file (use the search phase "bounty hunter" (but without the ") on jediknightii.net to find that file. Hopefully, we will get the last 10 or so people in time for the trial. See ya then! :cool:

ZBomber
07-21-2003, 01:42 AM
Cool. I'll be there. :)

Dovienya
07-21-2003, 02:26 AM
If your date and time is right I'd be happy to help out however is needed. Just send me an email or catch me on chop shop.

Dovienya

Lion275
07-21-2003, 03:58 AM
eh sorry i missed it, my router crapped out :(

I'am getting the files now, and hopefully be ready to test sometime today (Mon. 7-21-03)

Lion275
07-21-2003, 04:18 AM
Lindsey, I'am having serious probloms with Lucas Fourms, whenever I try to go to the site it wont load. It's really p*&^ing me off, please e-mail me at lion_275@yahoo.com and I'll e-mail you back. :cool:

Lindsey
07-21-2003, 04:27 PM
yea, I don't know why this site has so much trouble loading sometimes. It just sits there for a loooooooong time, then it wheezes the page out.

boinga1
07-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Installed Version of Duelers 1.3: Affirmative.
Installed Version of Duelers 1.2.1: Negative.
Latest Battle Droid Models from jk2files.com: Affirmative.
Mandalorian Skin Pack: Affirmative.
Sand Arena 2: Affirmative.
KaminoX:Negative.*
Latest Kamino Map: Affirmative.
Movie Models:Negative.*

I am not all ready to go, unfortunately.

*Note: These models were seen at www.jediknightii.net, but could not be downloaded because the files server appears to be down.

Lindsey
07-22-2003, 04:39 AM
your good to go, some of the files (like kaminox) won't be needed. As for the movie models file, check www.jk2files.com. Make sure dulers is working, i have 1.3 but not 1.2.1, test it on chop shop movie test server which is up tonight.

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-22-2003, 07:13 AM
OK, I have made arrangements with my server host (Lindsey could you please give them a "Filmed on location at Chop Shop ONE-HIT SABER KILLS, hosted by www.JediServers.com" credit?) to change to Duelers Mod 1.3 Tuesday night 7/22 between 7:00PM and 9:00PM. I have setup the server for normal (wimpy) saber damage, although dismemberment is still on so we can see Jango Fett's head come off like in AOTC. It will start on the sandarena2 map with no time or frag limits. Call a vote to change maps. Unfortunately, neither duel_kaminoan nor duel_kamino normally supported FFA (free for all) game type, only duel game type, so I modified duel_kaminoan to allow FFA game type. Both sandarena2 and duel_kaminoan are fantastic, wait until you see! I enabled the Jedi vs. Merc option so everyone keeps their roles straight. When you join the game, you have to choose: Jedi, yes or no. If yes, you can use the lightsaber (single, 2 sabers, or dual blades) and the Force, but you can't use guns, the jetpack, or the grappling hook. If you choose Jedi no, you can't use the lightsaber or the Force, but you start out with several guns and ammo, and can pick up others, and you can use the jetpack and grappling hook. If you haven't used the grappling hook before, you aim at something (like the top of a wall or tower) and fire the grappling hook. Hold down the key until the hook hits, then you will be pulled up to where it hit. Keep the key held down and you will stay there until you let go.

Please make sure you have Duelers 1.3 ONLY. Having an earlier version might keep 1.3 from running properly. Go to 12.225.192.16 to test your installation. It is also running the sandarena2 map. Make sure you also have duel_kaminoAN, not duel_kamino, as well as all the skin files.

Lindsey
07-22-2003, 03:32 PM
I wondered if its possible to have 1 hit saber kills on droids? Also, does your server support cheats? then all the jedi could have god mode on at certain times so they wouldnt be harmed by the droids firing at them, cause some of the planned scenes have a heck of a lot of chaos going on. But yea, if you can get the 1 hit saber kills back up, it would look better in the movie if you didnt see a jedi hit a droid 10 times just to see his arm fall off, that and the green shield, but keep the shield stuff for the jetpack.

P.S. filming should start soon, my friend just came out of U.C.S.C and is finishing up some things. See you tonight!!

ZBomber
07-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Er... what time are we going by? I Live in Massachusetts, USA, and my timezone is EST, somehting like -5 GMT or soemthign liek that. :)

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-22-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Er... what time are we going by? I Live in Massachusetts, USA, and my timezone is EST, somehting like -5 GMT or soemthign liek that. :)

You are 3 hours later, so 7PM PDT is 10PM EDT.

boinga1
07-22-2003, 09:16 PM
He said 7-9 Pacific Time, I think, so that's 10-12 Eastern Time.

XIII the Ninja
07-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey I got all the files. Instead of XIII (XIII is 13 for all of you who did not know) the Ninja on the server. My name will be ShadowFox. I also had some skins of the EPII pack that were much better than the actula pack itself. Oh and this Neo Skywalker wont shut the hell up. He thinks he is in the movie
cuase he downloaded all the files. I keep telling him that he has to rgister and to read the server messgaes. He kepps on saying he will comeo to tehearsals and he will be in it byt I told him he will not no the password. Anyways i just wish hed shut the **** up and realize he is not in the movie!

Lindsey
07-22-2003, 11:19 PM
what you say is correct, no sign up message here, no show in movie.

-=DarkZero=-
07-22-2003, 11:25 PM
Not only that, but alot of other people have been asking exactly what time, Amidala should have also added the other time zones >.>
Take Zell for instance, he has no idea What time it's going to start in his time zone, or well he didn't..
And will the main server be occupied or will you be using that test server thing?

Zell_RPS_L
07-22-2003, 11:26 PM
... Has it even started yet? I'm so lost and confused like a little child. I've tried going to the 12.225.192.16 server but it just won't let me connect. I replied to the message earlier, so that counts as signing up I take it... Hmmm, I really hope I didn't miss the additions, I'm still looking up for it and I'm beginning to panic O.o; I have all the pk3 files for skins and models and the Dueler's 1.3 mod, just can't get in to the test server. This is all hapnning at Chop Shop SlIGHTLY INCREASED, right? :p Oh, and I'm PCT so this is happening at 7 PDT? 2 hours ahead yes?

-=DarkZero=-
07-22-2003, 11:33 PM
I suppose it hasn't started yet, Lindsey's still hangin' around the forums >.>

ZBomber
07-23-2003, 12:32 AM
I can't get in any of the servers. :o

Wolf-D
07-23-2003, 06:00 AM
I would like to help in the movie. just as long as ot doesnt take place with-in the next week, im gonna be gone then.

P.S. Can i be a Jedi?

JEDI67
07-23-2003, 05:10 PM
OK I am downloading all the files now.

XIII the Ninja
07-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Ok I know what part I wanna play. I want my main part to be Yoda. And I will also play any smaller parts if there is a shortage of actors. The smaller parts I would liek to paly would be a Jedi, Battledroid, Clonetrooper, anything else I am needed for. Thanks

RUFIO KID
07-23-2003, 07:31 PM
HEY LINSEY I WOULD LIKE TO STAR IN THIS MOVIE MY EMAIL IS HEYLOSER942@HOTMAIL.COM EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO ME TO BE IN YOUR MOVE OR ON MY AIM WITCH IS COOL8MAN3 OK WHAT IS YOUR SERVER.:fett: :deathii: :bdroid2: :D :)

RUFIO KID
07-23-2003, 07:31 PM
HEY LINSEY I WOULD LIKE TO STAR IN THIS MOVIE MY EMAIL IS HEYLOSER942@HOTMAIL.COM EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO ME TO BE IN YOUR MOVE OR ON MY AIM WITCH IS COOL8MAN3 OK WHAT IS YOUR SERVER.:fett: :deathii: :bdroid2: :D :)

RUFIO KID
07-23-2003, 07:32 PM

P.S. ILL BE ANYTHING EXPECT JABA THE HUT

RUFIO KID
07-23-2003, 07:33 PM

P.S. ILL BE ANYTHING EXPECT JABA THE HUT:atat:

BigTeddyPaul
07-23-2003, 08:10 PM
You cannot tell me that was an accident. Two of the messages don't have the PS. Please don't do that and please don't use capitals Rufi man.

Welcome to the boards.

BigTeddyPaul

-=DarkZero=-
07-23-2003, 09:05 PM
You know paul, the only times I see a post from you is either in clans forum, or when someone posts multiple times...it's like you stalk them o_O;

BigTeddyPaul
07-23-2003, 09:08 PM
I rarely get on people who post multiple times. This is the first time in a long time. Just 4 times with different messages seemed to warrent it. Plus he is new so I wanted to say hi.

I posted here to help with the movie, Battle, Kobe innocent, BF or MOHAA, etc etc etc.

Also check the Hockey thread. I like that place.

BigTeddyPaul

-=DarkZero=-
07-23-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
I rarely get on people who post multiple times. This is the first time in a long time. Just 4 times with different messages seemed to warrent it. Plus he is new so I wanted to say hi.

I posted here to help with the movie, Battle, Kobe innocent, BF or MOHAA, etc etc etc.

Also check the Hockey thread. I like that place.

BigTeddyPaul
Yeah, I met rufio today at the Chop Shop server, he was pretty coo.
And, Hockey isn't my thing, annnnnnnnnnd, hopefully they'll have a part for you because XIII was bragging about the rehersals being over and all earlier.
Unless you already had a part >.<

ZBomber
07-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by RUFIO KID

First off, like Paul said. Don't post 4 times, with the same message. :rolleyes:
Second of all, turn of the caps.
Third of all, you probably won't get a main role, because I didn't see you there at the practice last night.
Lastly, read the thread. You just saw it was a movie, and you said cool, turned on your caps, and posted 4 times. :rolleyes:

XIII the Ninja
07-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Rufio calm down man 4 posts all CAPS! dude chill out.
Yahyou probably wont get a mian role luike Z said. I migth be yoda cuase I was there last night but I also offered to play any smaller roles. Glad you found the site an dposted cuase you would ntoleave me alone about it.

Yoda will own all of your asses. So Don't mess with Yoda.

boinga1
07-24-2003, 12:26 AM
Haven't we already been over the fact that Yoda is not in it? Or am I tragicly mistaken?

ZBomber
07-24-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by boinga1
Haven't we already been over the fact that Yoda is not in it? Or am I tragicly mistaken?

I thoguht we did, but whatever floats Fox's boat, I guess. :)

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 02:04 AM
Lindsey said Yoda would come in around the sand arena scene.

I was out lokking for skins to download and I saw a sith yoda, so I thought it would be cool to have a duel scene with the good yoda an dthe sith yoda.

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 02:31 AM
Yeah, but that's highley unlikely considering that the scences are from episode II and all, and there wasn't an evil yoda (PS: did you get your character up, and are you ready to fight?)

RpTheHotrod
07-24-2003, 02:49 AM
Didnt read it all, heh, but if you still need help, let me know!

AIM - RpTheHotrod

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 02:54 AM
Yo Mercenary this is not a remake of Ep2. No I do not no ho wto get my character up please tell me.

Lindsey
07-24-2003, 03:42 AM
Ok listen up, Tomorrow which is thursday, we start filming the first scene, I need about 14 people to show up and help. A lot of them will need clone trooper skins, 2 people will play yoda and jango fett, one person will play a sith. Filming starts at 7 pm PST, and i need all people to have the clone trooper skins. the server will have a password, plz check back here for admin amadalas password, and this server will have duelers mod 1.3 running on it so you need that too. Plz show up!!

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 04:15 AM
I've emailed her giving her a heads up/although if she doesn't post by the time I get back from work tommorrow, She'll most likely be hanging around on msn or something, I'll "Halla" at her and get her up here.

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 04:31 AM
I am Yoda, Zell is Jango. For all who do not have the yoda_kinja skin here is teh link to it.

http://jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4147

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-24-2003, 04:45 AM
Um, there's not much point in having a password if you want it to be posted on a public forum, so I won't have a password. I can let you have the server say from 7PM Pacific (9PM Central, 10PM Eastern) until say 11PM Pacific (1AM Central, 2AM Eastern), but then all the regular players will want to get back to playing. I will be there at the start to enable cheats, but I won't be available the whole time. You can change to duel_kaminoan by calling a vote.

BigTeddyPaul
07-24-2003, 05:20 AM
Alright I already told Lindsey this that I am more or less only busy at night on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-8:30 APPROX Pacific time. I have a logic class during that time and cannot come. If you want me to come in when I get home from class which differs all the time, especially tomorrow because I have a class, let me know.

I will take whatever role you want me to but please post if you still want me to come.

BigTeddyPaul

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 06:01 AM
Hey I told a friend we need a few more people for the movie.
I told him what to do and how to post . His name is Luke (the Jedi). He should be posting soon. just letting ya know.

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 03:36 PM
I was looking at skins and I found a dark collection. I opened up the link and there 4 of the tightest reborn skins. I thought they would look god in the movie. Oh and it is a skin pack. Here is the link to them.

http://jk2files.com/file.info?ID=10922:

zamn1:

boinga1
07-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Uh...I won't be able to stay up till 1 AM Central Time...can we do it any earlier? 10-11 is about my limit :p.

Lindsey
07-24-2003, 07:08 PM
Its ok if you show up a little late, but we are not doing the biggest scene tonight, I have never done this before, so we are going to start filming at the beginning of the movie in the deathstar level, then the yavin ffa level, then if time permits, the battle between jango and a jedi. For best effects, we need about 10 to 14 players for the scenes, and at times, some people will need to briefly leave the game to produce that neat flash of green light and to move the story along. Note: you will all need clone trooper costumes (which you can find at jk2files.com) and have a jedi skin picked out from the list of skins that came with the game (only 8 people in the scene tonight can be jedi, plz dont pick luke, you can also use some of the skins from the mandorian skin pack). To Admin Amadala, plz enable all levels besides the sand arena 2 and kamanio level. Everyone plz show up who read this message!! :D

XIII the Ninja
07-24-2003, 10:06 PM
Lundsey can you post a link ot the cloen trooper skins we need. I am unsure if the correct ones.

boinga1
07-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Which Clonetrooper skin? I need a direct link to the one Lindsey's referring to, because there are about 5 on jediknightii.net (although those cannot be d/led cause the files server is down) so please don't just say "the one on jk2files.com" or something.

XIII the Ninja
07-25-2003, 12:01 AM
I downloaded a good one that had a clone trooper and clone pilot, but this guy told me it was the wrong one. He told me where I could get the better one but jediknightii.net is down so I could not get that one he told me to get. I was going to tell him how did he know that was the right one for the movie but then he left.

boinga1
07-25-2003, 12:04 AM
I got the only two clone models/skins I could find on jk2files.com, for lack of a better option, and I hope Lindsey realizes I have to leave in a few hours.

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 12:04 AM
all the links I found are dead, we'll just use storm, swamp, or shadow troopers.

boinga1
07-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Same place as Tuesday, right?

XIII the Ninja
07-25-2003, 12:25 AM
JK2files.com is back up!

boinga1
07-25-2003, 12:35 AM
Ummm...we are doing this tonight, right?

And...hasn't it been up?

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 12:46 AM
it is up, IM WAITING FOR YOU PEOPLE!!!! COME ON AND LOG ON, ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! SERVER IS UP!!!!!! COME TO ANY CHOP SHOP SERVER!!

boinga1
07-25-2003, 12:52 AM
If it's up, It's not using duelers 1.3. I can't find any duelers Chop Shop servers.

boinga1
07-25-2003, 01:02 AM
Confirmed: I can't find the server. I'll check back in 10-20 minutes, but if I can't find it, I'm sorry Lindsey. I'll try to get with you next session.

ZBomber
07-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by boinga1
Confirmed: I can't find the server. I'll check back in 10-20 minutes, but if I can't find it, I'm sorry Lindsey. I'll try to get with you next session.

Same here buddy. I cou;dn't find any of them. :(

XIII the Ninja
07-25-2003, 03:28 AM
We are using the FFA-CTF server for the movie. We are just runnign the duelers mdo on the FFA-CTF server. No need to look for Chop Shop Duelers server.

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 04:11 AM
Ok, first of all, a big sorry to all who came tonight as my friends motion capture card went crazy on us and wasnt fixed until it was too late. So, filming will be tried again on Monday at 7 pm PST. Hopefully we will have better luck this time. So try to get the last 13 people signed up and ill see you monday. Oh, and the server was until the name Movie Filming in Progress, not a chop shop server, I found this out a half hour later. So whoever reads this come!!

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Future movie making will take place at the Chop Shop Duelers Mod 1.3 Test Server, IP address 12.225.192.16, NOT the main Chop Shop server. May I suggest you make the movie during the day on the weekend, rather than a weeknight. More people will be able to show up. And please make sure you have everything ready and working.

boinga1
07-25-2003, 12:47 PM
I was thinking a little about what's going on so far (what we rehearsed last night), particularly the scene where Jango shoots the swamp troopers. I thought it might be easier to do this using several smaller scenes. We could show Jango running, then the swamptroopers around the corner. Then we could change the camera to show the troopers shooting ("hey, you there!"). Then another change, show either Jango dodging or standing still as the shots miss. We could get a closeup of him sniping. We shoots three times. The camera looks back at the troopers. They are dead.

This would be much easier than having Jango really snipe them. We film the first scene up through when he sees the tropers.

Then we would film the troopers shooting. Then we would film the closeup of Jango. The troopers could be down the hallway shooting at him, but he would not have to shoot them.

Alternately, I suggest we get te troopers at low health, then line them all up so Jango can take all three out with one shot!

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 04:17 PM
Good idea, the movie will be made up of shots just like that. It turns out that that motion capture card broke down due to the fact that my friend has the only chipset that makes the card malfunction. Luckily, the website had a fix for the problem and the card works fine now, we should have no more problems :o

legameboy
07-25-2003, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry I haven't made it to the past 2 shootings, I'll be on the CTF-FFA Server from 8pm - 11pm (Mountian Time) on Tuesdays adn Thursdays, that is the schedule right? :)

-=DarkZero=-
07-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by AdminAmidala
Future movie making will take place at the Chop Shop Duelers Mod 1.3 Test Server, IP address 12.225.192.16, NOT the main Chop Shop server. May I suggest you make the movie during the day on the weekend, rather than a weeknight. More people will be able to show up. And please make sure you have everything ready and working.

YES! THE QUEEN TAKES A STAND!-Claps-

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 07:02 PM
I will probly use a weekend day to shoot the battle at geonosis that requires 32 players, however, the smaller scenes can be shot on tuesdays and thursdays evenings. Oh, by the way, we will need two more custom levels-Corusant Promenade (duel level), and Duel of the fates (known as dotf, ffa level). It also came to mind that Zell (who plays Jango Fett in the movie) has managed to set up a server, if Admin Amadala wants to use her server for other players, perhaps we could use Zells, although im not sure if his works yet, he and Amadala were discussing it last night before the motion capture card went down.

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 07:02 PM
I will probly use a weekend day to shoot the battle at geonosis that requires 32 players, however, the smaller scenes can be shot on tuesdays and thursdays evenings. Oh, by the way, we will need two more custom levels-Corusant Promenade (duel level), and Duel of the fates (known as dotf, ffa level). It also came to mind that Zell (who plays Jango Fett in the movie) has managed to set up a server, if Admin Amadala wants to use her server for other players, perhaps we could use Zells, although im not sure if his works yet, he and Amadala were discussing it last night before the motion capture card went down.

P.S, I have a hotmail account now, so if you must talk to me in private, my email address is lindseymr7@hotmail.com

legameboy
07-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Lindsey, since you have a hotmail account now, you should get MSN Messenger, it would be easier to work things out that way. :)

boinga1
07-25-2003, 09:36 PM
Do you mean DOTF Version 2? Done by Shadriss and another guy?

And...do we have 32 people? I mean, it's hard to find playing servers that large.

Also...just for the record...what's my guy's name (the prisoner skin/sith guy)?

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 10:21 PM
We only need 32 people for the battle at geo, so we use Chop Shop server for that, as for names, since this movie takes place in the online world, all players keep their current names. Yes, DOTF version 2.

JEDI67
07-25-2003, 10:50 PM
It won't let me download the files.

boinga1
07-25-2003, 11:02 PM
I meant my character's name. ie. Zell's guy is called "Jango Fett", my guy is called, "<name>"

Lindsey
07-25-2003, 11:33 PM
You keep your name in the movie as well. Kinda makes you famous leter :)

Lindsey
07-27-2003, 10:09 PM
The motion capture card has been fixed!! Filming is to begin tomorrow at 7 PM PST. We will be using the duelers mod test server provided by Chop Shop. I am currently writing up a script for all the actors in the movie-however, swamp troopers and droids will simply be asked to attack something :D . People playing the roles of jango fett, the sith guy, and the 2 jedi of the 8 jedi members in the film that play a bigger role that props will get certain directions to follow. So plz show up and play swamp troopers and jedi!! Everyone!! :D :D :D

XIII the Ninja
07-28-2003, 01:33 AM
When does yoda come in and kick some ass?

BigTeddyPaul
07-28-2003, 01:37 AM
If it is tomorrow at Monday at 7 PM Pacific I can make it. Am I right in assuming I do not need any skins?

BigTeddyPaul

Lindsey
07-28-2003, 01:49 AM
all you need is the yoda kinja skin which you can find at jediknightii.net and jk2 files.com.

Note: I now have a script written on the computer, email me at lindseymr7@hotmail.com for it, its in microsoft word format. Filming starts around 7 PM PST.

ZBomber
07-28-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Lindsey
all you need is the yoda kinja skin which you can find at jediknightii.net and jk2 files.com.

Note: I now have a script written on the computer, email me at lindseymr7@hotmail.com for it, its in microsoft word format. Filming starts around 7 PM PST.

Can't you just post it up here? It would save you a lot of time, instead of sending it to everyone. ;)

XIII the Ninja
07-28-2003, 09:36 AM
Isnt yoda on the deathstar level?

legameboy
07-28-2003, 05:13 PM
What is the I.P. again for the server we are doing the movie on? Can't be too sure. :) :( :\

Bob Gnarly
07-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Your joking right legameboy, you can always flip back to previous pages of the thread and check them!

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-28-2003, 05:24 PM
Server name is Chop Shop Movie Studio. IP address is 12.225.192.16

legameboy
07-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Your joking right legameboy, you can always flip back to previous pages of the thread and check them!
I had already checked them, but there was lots of talk about the Movie-Server and CTF-FFA and other servers so I had gotten confused and needed to make sure I would find the right server.

Oh, and thank you for the I.P. address AdminAmidala. :)

EDIT: Oh, lol here is was under my nose just under a different name. I'm sorry for being so pathetic. :(

XIII the Ninja
07-28-2003, 10:53 PM
It is Monday night (tonight) 7 P.M. PST. right?
In abotu 1 hour and 30 minutes from the time i posted this?

Lindsey
07-28-2003, 11:04 PM
you are correct :) ;) :D

boinga1
07-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Like...right now, right? C'mon peeps, where are you?

Lindsey
07-29-2003, 01:00 AM
im looking too, amadala seems to have disappeared or something, cause there are no servers under chop shop or movie servers. If you see her tell her to PLEASE get the server up and running. To all members of the movie, go to chop shop 1 hit saber kills.

legameboy
07-29-2003, 01:05 AM
I enter the I.P. to my favorites and it does notshow the server, only the I.P., I take it the server is not up or something of the sort?

Lindsey
07-29-2003, 01:09 AM
we may have to use a different server tonight.

legameboy
07-29-2003, 01:12 AM
Which one? Only one shows up for me, and it's the Chop Chop realistic saber damage server.

P.S. at Lindsey, Do you have MSN Messenger? If not, it would help if you got it so we wouldn't have to post so much in LucasForums, and you could help clear stuff up that I am confused about. :D

boinga1
07-29-2003, 01:25 AM
It's UP! Use the "duelers" filter, it's got "movie studio" in it, Amidala and TeddyPaul are on it!

BigTeddyPaul
07-29-2003, 01:43 AM
It wouldn't let me in. It gave me an error of something like:

Getservercommand error: a reliable command that was cycled out

Whatever that means. I will keep trying.

EDIT: Lindsey I just want to let you know I didn't have tha kamino place so I waited 20 minute to download it and then another thing came up that I needed which required 11 hours to download. I wasn't going to wait.

BigTeddyPaul

Amidala from Chop Shop
07-29-2003, 06:22 AM
Let me clear up some confusion. Movie filming will take place on the server called "Chop Shop Movie Studio", IP address 12.225.192.16. Unless there is a technical problem, the server is always running. There is just one little detail: the server uses a non-standard port, and the port sometimes changes. Most JK2 servers use port 28070 at whatever IP address they are using. For instance, the main Chop Shop server's full address is 64.246.58.228:28070, which means IP address 64.246.58.228, port 28070. However, the Chop Shop Movie Studio might use port 33011, or 12.225.192.16:33011, or some other port. If the server crashes, a utility program restarts it, but usually at a different port. So the server might be using a different port the next time you try to connect. This causes a problem if you add the server to your Favorites list. If you add the server to your Favorites but then the port changes, you will just see the IP address listed, not the server name, and your Favorite wont work because the port is wrong. The solution is simple: DON'T USE YOUR FAVORITES LIST TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER! Use one of these methods:
1) When you get to the opening main screen of the game, the one that says Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Play Rules Controls Setup, bring up the console (shift and ~) and type
\connect 12.225.192.16
2) If for some reason that doesn't work, go to Play, Join Server, Source:Internet, Game:All, Type: All, View Empty: Yes, View Full: Yes, then click Get New List. Click the Server Name heading to order them alphabetically, then look for the Chop Shop servers in the section that begins with plain (no color) server names. You'll find all three Chop Shop servers in the "C"s.

Lindsey
07-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Good job to last nights film helpers, the next few scenes will need 32 players, so ask around!!

My script is now on the web, this is at a http website, sorry bout that, its here- http://people.ucsc.edu/~joemac/swhd

Next filming will take place maybe next week, but we need 32 players!!

Lindsey
07-29-2003, 03:16 PM
the link above is mispelled, this is the right one-http://people.ucsc.edu/~joemmac/swhd/

legameboy
07-29-2003, 10:55 PM
Ah, so there isn't another shooting tonight like somebody told me. *smacksself* I shouldn't be so naive. :rolleyes:

Zell_RPS_L
07-30-2003, 01:11 AM
Awww man, I missed the last shootings. Not the very last I know, I just know I missed my Jango part theme. :( Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait untill next scene, at least I get to be something... I guess *Beats himself up for missing last time when movie server was up and he missed it*

XIII the Ninja
07-30-2003, 05:07 AM
Amidala who is that chick in your avatar?

Lindsey
07-30-2003, 04:01 PM
Next filming will be this coming Monday at 7 pm PST. Someone else had to do jango, but we were pressed for time and the kamino fight scene didnt come out too well. So we will be doing that over. In the meantime, please ask people to join out project, as we will be doing the battle at geonosis this monday, we will need 31 people to show up that have droid skins-which you can find here www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1018

Plz use only this battle droid skin in the movie!

legameboy
07-30-2003, 04:05 PM
I won't be able to come this coming Monday because I am leaving to see my grand-parents and I will not be back until this coming Wednesday. :(

boinga1
07-31-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Lindsey
Next filming will be this coming Monday at 7 pm PST. Someone else had to do jango, but we were pressed for time and the kamino fight scene didnt come out too well. So we will be doing that over. In the meantime, please ask people to join out project, as we will be doing the battle at geonosis this monday, we will need 31 people to show up that have droid skins-which you can find here www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1018

Plz use only this battle droid skin in the movie!

The jediknightii.net file server is down, Lindsey...so no one can download the model from that link.

EDIT: Look at the little post below and guess.

XIII the Ninja
07-31-2003, 12:56 AM
HAHAHHAHHAHA HE SAID LESLIE!

But seriously Amidala that human chick in you avatar was HOT!!!

-=DarkZero=-
07-31-2003, 01:28 AM
Aww, little fox is getting hard over a picture, they grow up so fast ^_^.

And again, good luck with the movie >.>
-sneaks out of the thread-

XIII the Ninja
07-31-2003, 02:57 AM
Dude, I am going to cut off your pecker, throw it in a meat grinder, feed the remains to my pet gopher Stevey, and then kick your ass!

Larack
07-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Its Me Yun From the server......I was the one who asked to participate in the sandarena and hopefully other parts of the movie...I enjoy your movie work and would like to participate in any other movie work you do......Thankyou for listening to me.

Yun

-=DarkZero=-
07-31-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by XIII the Ninja
Dude, I am going to cut off your pecker, throw it in a meat grinder, feed the remains to my pet gopher Stevey, and then kick your ass!
Don't turn this into a flame war my loveable friend, because I honestly don't feel like mopping the floor with your face ^_^
Now let's act like this never happened, and if you still want to make fun of me, privet message me.

XIII the Ninja
07-31-2003, 06:44 AM
But admit with me that chick was hot!

Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 10:35 AM
Aw shut up!ya n00b!

AFI
07-31-2003, 12:55 PM
Lol reclaimer, that's what I'm talking about!
You tell that noob!
:fett:

Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 01:56 PM
Deja Vu O.o

Lindsey
07-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Please refrain from flaming here, this thread is for the movie only.

Note, Lagameboy sent me an email saying that forcemod 2 had some stuff we could use, so I'm looking for a person that could host a small server with forcemod 2 that can hold 6 to maybe 12 people as Chop Shop runs duelers mod 1.3.

XIII the Ninja
07-31-2003, 08:05 PM
Cant someone host a temporary server, you know by going into create a server menu setting all the crap up and then we play until were done?

-=DarkZero=-
07-31-2003, 08:07 PM
Well let's see, This is Lindsey's project, yet Lindsey's mooching off of other people, and Fox if your so conciderate why don't you host the server?

XIII the Ninja
08-02-2003, 01:34 AM
My cable modem can only host about 8 people, maybe 10 with a fair ping. we can try.

-=DarkZero=-
08-02-2003, 01:46 AM
(OFF TOPIC: Fox, I want to battle you in the rpg system, and you havnt been checking your pm's?)

Lindsey
08-02-2003, 04:24 AM
Stick with Duelers, Forcemod's much harder to learn.

Get as many people as you can to the server on monday, ask anyone, we only get the big server 1 more time, so try to pile 32 people in that thing.

XIII the Ninja
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
THERE IS A REASON I AM DOING THIS IN CAPS. EVERYBODY WHO SIGNED UP ON THIS FORUM MUST COME TO THE SERVER ON MONDAY. Lindsey, since we do not have 32 people we can just use who ever happens to be there at the time of the shooting despite the fact they did not sign up but I have never seen the server that full.

Amidala from Chop Shop
08-02-2003, 10:56 PM
OK just so there is no confusion, the next movie shoot will be at THE MAIN CHOP SHOP FFA-CTF SERVER, the 32-player server at 64.246.58.228 on Monday, August 4 at 7PM Pacific, 8PM Mountain, 9PM Central, and 10PM Eastern. Lindsey said we don't need Duelers Mod for these scenes, so it will be easier for people to participate. You just need the sandarena2 map here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4778
and the battledroid skin here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4786
This file has the correct Geonosis-type battledroids. Please download these files NOW if you don't have them, don't wait until everyone else is trying to get them Monday night. This will be the FINAL movie shoot on the big server, no matter what happens or doesn't happen, so this is your last chance to be in the big battle scene. Tell a friend!

Lindsey
08-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Ok, I made a trailer of the movie which can be found on Kazza. I know its stupid but the trailers 20 mbs and too big to send as an email attachment. If one of you with a bright idea downloads it, send it to files@jediknightii.net or jk2files.com-The file name is Star Wars Hackers Delight Trailer and is in MPG Format. If one of you has an idea how I can move this whale of a file, let me know.

See you Tomorrow!!

P.S-my user name on Kazza is Lindseymr.

Reclaimer
08-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Web Address I don't know what Kazza is.

Lindsey
08-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Its a peer to peer network program-find a version of it at www.versiontracker.com put in a search in under the windows tab for Kazaa.

Lindsey
08-03-2003, 05:43 PM
or go to www.kazaa.com

-=DarkZero=-
08-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Kazaa is also in Illigal trade mark and has been sued numourse times untill the FBI has come into cahoots (SP) with them, now everything you download becomes tracked, your better off with something like a bit torrent, although most sites are ghosts so their practicly impossible to find.

boinga1
08-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Send it too www.jk2files.com, or www.jedimovies.com, or www.fileshack.com, or...heck, anywhere....but not an illegal website, please.

Lindsey
08-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Im currently trying to make a free website for the trailer-the final movie will go hopefully on atomfilms.shockwave.com

See you Tonight!!

BigTeddyPaul
08-04-2003, 08:23 PM
KAZAA is not illegal. If it was it would be taken off the internet in a heartbeat. People transferring copyrighted products that you did not pay for are illegal! The act of ripping off companies is illegal not the file sharing program itself. That is an abbrieviated reason but that is the reason.

BigTeddyPaul

XIII the Ninja
08-04-2003, 09:22 PM
This is screwed up! If so many people are going to be extras, They will just fill up the server, leaving no room for the full time actors or Lindsey the director. And they are just needed for that one scene right? Cause i need to know if we are just filiming th battle of Geo or other scenes tonight. I just dont want the server full of extras. I dislike some of them. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE THE FILIMING!

OK I DISLIKE SOME OF THEM, I HATE ONE OF THEM1
Master Spectre! He is mad cause of what stated above and the fact that i keep repeating it. Pleas do something about him. He is an ******* so can we like make him leave if he starts any ****.

I cant take much more of this, one person will read the server messages and go I wanna be in the movie, what do i do, they go crazy. I am getting tired of it. Its hectic.

Lindsey
08-05-2003, 12:13 AM
go on the server early then and claim your spot, tho I think that not many people have the level

XIII the Ninja
08-05-2003, 12:25 AM
I was going to arrive 30 minutes earlier but I have to arrive 15 minutes tho

DarthRhat
08-05-2003, 03:48 AM
hi all.

i'm a subadmin at chop shop, and will be happy to help out with anything you guys need me to do while this is going on.

as long as i'm able to... sometimes i have school or work late. other than that, i'll be avalable. :saberb:

DarthRhat

Lindsey
08-05-2003, 08:52 PM
Ok, the final film date is thursday at 7 pm PST(this thursday, the seventh), we will be using the Duelers Test Server and we will be filming all the filler scenes. You will need the level Corusant Promenade, Duel of the Fates version 2, Sand Arena 2, the skin watto, and Duelers mod 1.3. I only need a few people this time, last nights filming was a bit difficult with the public players fooling around. So all the regular stars plz come-boinga 1, shadow fox, Mystic, and a few other people can come as long as they follow instructions-like the word OUT and Quiet! :)

Thursday at 7 pm PST, hope to see you there for the last filming.

boinga1
08-06-2003, 12:25 AM
Last night was ugly, those idiots running around with trip mines and forcefields.

But I trust the arena fight looks good?

Amidala from Chop Shop
08-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Movie shooting tonight 7PM Pacific, 9PM Central, 10PM Eastern at the Chop Shop Movie Studio Server, NOT the main Chop Shop FFA-CTF server. Search for it by name or simply type /connect 12.225.192.16 in the console. You will need Duelers Mod 1.3 and the maps Lindsey listed above. Change maps by calling a vote.

Mex
08-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by AdminAmidala
Movie shooting tonight 7PM Pacific, 9PM Central, 10PM Eastern at the Chop Shop Movie Studio Server, NOT the main Chop Shop FFA-CTF server. Search for it by name or simply type /connect 12.225.192.16 in the console. You will need Duelers Mod 1.3 and the maps Lindsey listed above. Change maps by calling a vote.

AdminAmidala? :eek: I love your servers, they are great! [/nothing to do with the subject mode]

So you're creating a movie? Cool I'll head over there! If I can. :)

Sephyr
08-07-2003, 05:41 PM
nice topic you started :)

im also working on a JK movie :) almost done...need some more MP scenes. and if ZeroXcape
WOULD COME ONLINE :mad: it could be up late this night...on jediknightii.net
but the guy seems to be vanished from the face of the earth :S

aah wel.... gl with your movie :) i know what a hasle it can be to record online......annoying n00bs..... i love "kick" :D
thanx to somebody i was able to record in peace with a small team :)
and i got a group-shot as bonus :P very silly/funny 1 :)

well like i said good luck and make the best of it :)

Sephyr "out"

Zappa_0
08-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Yea I hear that. I am also doing a movie with JO. Which I visited Chop Shop Monday night, which had alot of ffaers. Ill try to make it tonight, to talk with some of the actor's and lindsey. Our website is http://www.jedioutcastmovies.2ya.com

boinga1
08-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Well, Lindsey, it's 8:00 where you are now on Thursday night, and I just want to say I'm sorry. I COMPLETELY forgot about the whole thing until righ now, and the server's full. So-my humble apologies. I'll try again now, but I've got to go soon anyways.

I'm tremendously sorry, dude. If you're filming again, I'll do everything I can to be there....if you're not planning on filming again, then I hope you get done tonight.

Seph
08-08-2003, 10:33 AM
i'm kinda late so just pm me with a link to the finished project please.

Zappa_0
08-08-2003, 01:45 PM
I dont think there was any filing done last night. I tried to get on both servers but one was down and one was a ffa-ctf game. So let me know when you are filming next time.

XIII the Ninja
08-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Sorry boinga1 but last night was the last filiming. Zappa_0 last night was the last fillming so you probly did have ur settings right thats why you could not find the server.

Zappa_0
08-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Hmmmm....interesting the last filming, that had to be great. I wish I could have got there last night, o well. I am still working on my Movie, it should be out this fall. We still have alot to film. We should be filming this comming week. We will be doing alot of action scene's for The Jedi's Demise. So if anybody is interested in helping, reply here or send me an email at JediOutcastMovies@msn.com . Ill reply back here to when we will be shooting later on.

Zappa_0
08-11-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know we are filming wednesday at 7pm est on the Zone. But I will post the ip to the game here in the forums. You will need a few things.

Mod: Genx 1.5 (http://www.pcgamemods.com/file.php?id=44968aece94f667e4095002d140b5896)

Map: IRG Map Pack (http://www.pcgamemods.com/file.php?id=c52f1bd66cc19d05628bd8bf27af3ad6)

Skins Or Models:

Tyrion- http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3398
Eric- http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=920
Lara Sparx- http://www.pcgamemods.com/file.php?id=cd14821dab219ea06e2fd1a2df2e3582
Assassin Droids- http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=15310
Dun Setta- http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=522
Arlas Delsoy - http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=11423

If you do not wish to get all files, just get the mod, map and the model for the Assassin Droids. On Wednesday I will post the IP. This Message will be posted in the Jedi Outcast Section ''Valley'' and Yoda's Swamp Threads.

Zappa_0
08-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Hey Its Shooting Night at JOM. Our Server will be up in 30 minutes. Ip is 67.32.183.147 . Files you need are above, so get them and come inot the game.