PDA

View Full Version : Some StarCraft Chat

TheHobGoblin
07-16-2003, 12:55 PM
I've been playing starcraft *my JKII gotta wait till I get my own PC* And wanted to hear from some other starcraft fans. Here you can talk about strategies, stories, iseas, ect.

Lion275
07-16-2003, 01:17 PM
sorry man i only play warcraft :( I was thinking I might get SC, but what is the difference between that and warcraft?(please dont flame) I have never played SC so i wouldnt know, please explain :cool:

tFighterPilot
07-16-2003, 01:30 PM
*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

*flames*

Anyway, beside the fact that it has the same high quality, and the fact that it's hadled roughly the same, it's a whole diferent game!

It's way bigger than the different between Age Of Emires II and Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds!

I heard from someone within Blizzard that Star Craft 2 is planed.

legameboy
07-16-2003, 02:46 PM
I only play Warcraft, and I actually enjoyed playing SWGB. I hear though you can get the Starcraft Battle Chest for $20.00.

tFighterPilot
07-16-2003, 03:03 PM
I also enjoyed playing SWGBG, and still do.

I've just played it today.

It would be nice if Blizzard would do a Star Wars RTS game though.

TheHobGoblin
07-17-2003, 01:38 AM
Okay If you never played StarCraft or don't have it Please don't post that you don't have it or you never played it. If you have played it okay. But I don't want to keep hearing people say I never played it.
Anyhow....
I'm wondering if anyone played that House Of The Huanted map. I think it's the best huanted.

Darth Eggplant
07-17-2003, 03:06 AM
i have both the warcraft and starcraft battle chests, i really like warcraft, i also really like starcraft. i believe the gamin engine or whatever runs it might be a bit better, if you like (this sort of thing) there are more cheats. the great thing is that it is 3 campaigns as oppossed to 2 so the cinematics and senario story line is more fleshed out than with warcraft. however if you really like one there is a good chance you will like both, but dont quote me on this, i just think you would (cause i did like starcraft too)

gorganfloss
07-17-2003, 08:22 AM
I only recently started playing SC again.
I really dont have any strategies or such to say, I just wanted to say I play StarCraft. :)

TheHobGoblin
07-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Gorgan
I only recently started playing SC again.
I really dont have any strategies or such to say, I just wanted to say I play StarCraft. :)
Are you on east or west. Cuase I know good strat for protoss and terran

Reclaimer
07-17-2003, 11:21 AM
I don't play Star Caft that much lol

Off-topic:i'myourfather your sig pic is disturbing.:eyeraise:

ZBomber
07-17-2003, 05:49 PM
Whats Star Craft? Is that the thing with the fox that fly s ships? :D

gorganfloss
07-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Are you on east or west. Cuase I know good strat for protoss and terran

I play on west. The only strat I use is 'build really frikkin fast'.
I dont have BW yet though, so it sux for me.

Icemaniax
07-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Whats Star Craft? Is that the thing with the fox that fly s ships? :D

YOU DARE CONFUSE STAR FOX WITH STAR CRAFT!!!

lol, no The Fox Is Fox McCloud from Star Fox. really fun 64 game :)

star craft is a really cool RTS game. search it. or just go to www.blizzard.com it's in there.