PDA

View Full Version : I Cant Belive It!!!

Duke_Rageweaver
07-16-2003, 05:11 PM
i went out at 10:00 this morning to buy kotor and all the stores i went to said they were getting it in tomorow....owe well guess thats the downfall of living in canada

ps: why do some of ur names say remeber Burrie....lol i remeber Burrie when i first came on this forum a couple months ago on a different account

DarthLandat
07-16-2003, 05:19 PM
I preordered mine at eb yesterday. Ya a lil late but, they are shippin it today so hopefully they get it in b4 they close.

MasterReptile
07-16-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Duke_Rageweaver

ps: why do some of ur names say remeber Burrie....lol i remeber Burrie when i first came on this forum a couple months ago on a different account

Remember Burrie? Did something happen to Burrie...?

Hannibal
07-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Duke_Rageweaver

Burrie decided he wasn't going to come back until he finished the game. He's getting the PC version so he'll be gone for some time.

He's a cool guy so I added him to my sig.

There are benefits to living in Canada....um...like your moose to person ratio is higher than that of the US. :shrugs: :D

JEDI67
07-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Your not the only one who hast to wait till tomorrow,I live in the states and everwhere I call they say that it is not going to be in till tomorrow.I was wondering what the remeber burrie thing was all about.

Com Raven
07-16-2003, 06:09 PM
for posting hands-on impressions and stuff, please refer to the corresponding thread in the Xbox forum :)

Jedi Apprentice
07-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I think almost everyone is having to wait til Thursday.

My stores didn't even have the strategy guide today.....

*goes to edit sig*