View Full Version : Moving and PA Hall
07-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Just two questions
1) How is finding a new place to live going?
2) How close is whoever (think Corzip butnot sure and do not want to start another arguement) to master architect so they cn build our PA hall and also if this person is not close have we considered buying one from someone else.
07-16-2003, 08:04 PM
I think we should find the "spot" soon and mark it with homes. However I would not be in a huge rush to get the PA hall up. Apparently they are bugged as heck. People getting trpped in the basement for over a week, only the maker (Corzip) can do anything, can only access menu for first so many members....I say take our time, claim our spot with houses, and let the devs fix the problem.
07-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I seriously hope we don't move... This is already our second location, and I already have a house up...
I think we picked it to close to a city. We should have put it up out in the mountains or some where else.
I am starting to grow fond or Rori and Naboo though, but Corellia is a awsome planet as well. We just need to get away from the cities.
07-17-2003, 03:17 AM
A few days ago, I would have chained myself to the porch so I wouldn't have to move. Now, though, after I've spent some more time at the Crafters Retreat, I think we should move our town there. It's a huge expanse of flat land, flooded with resources, and nobody knows about it but us. Sorry to those that don't want to move, but I think that's where we should be.
07-17-2003, 05:28 AM
Yes this is what I was starting to think as well but it is not my call. As long as we do not move to Tatooine I am happy. I need color and not this blah looking area though I love coronet, it is my favorite city. I do not care I just want the =A= symbol next to my name. By the way how do the symbols work? Are they up all the time or can you select to remove it?
07-17-2003, 06:01 AM
so... are there to towns now??
07-17-2003, 06:11 AM
No there are not player towns yet. What I mean is one of the add ons is to have player towns that show up on the world map and have starports, cloning facilities,etc. There are player towns in the sense that other PA's have erected Guild Halls and have towns around them yes. We are not way behind nor are we ahead. Most of the PA towns up are either Rebel or Imperial and I know of one Bounty Hunter PA hall up. We are trying to pick a place right now where no one else is around and we can create a good town that can grow and not be crowded. Our current location is being crowded again.
Swediot you gotta start playin it is so addicting :)
07-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Why switch it up? For those who say Correllia is colorless, where exactly did yo go? The orignal location was a little bland because it was the "golden beaches" region. I think you should actually explore Corellia before dismissing it.
My biggest reason for staying is:
1. Coronet....the bst city. You can buy whatever you need from people. The market is great, training is easy to find, and on some of these other planets supplies are much harder to come by.
2. Corellia allows you to go to every planet from it. Can Naboo say that....um nope. The fact is people love the other planets too, why make them buy a ticket from Naboo to Correllia, then another ticket to wherever there going...fun.
3. We can have "safehouses" on every inhabbitable planet. Just because we are based there does not mean we can't have outposts like the crafter's retreat.
4. and as far as resources being great out there, there isn't an 80%+ spot in anything out near the retreat.
We need to decide and not undecide once and for all.
07-17-2003, 10:19 AM
Looks at Dow_30-Well said
07-19-2003, 04:58 AM
i think naboo is way better than coronet heh... you can make cash faster on naboo anyway and who cares about buying tickets. its not like they cost an arm and a leg like stuff on the market does...
07-19-2003, 07:21 AM
why dont we settle this by saying correllia has been voted the winner..... atleast twice... so.. lets just have our headquarters there and be donw with it we dont have any rules about staying on 1 planet you can do what ever the hell you like but lets just put our PA town where it belongs.... and we can have pa retreats like everywhere else
07-19-2003, 08:23 AM
cuz it 'd be nice to have everyone in 1 spot.. at the same time...
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.