PDA

View Full Version : Sp Demos ??

griff38
07-17-2003, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know the playback commands for sp demos? I have been able to record several but I cannot find the correct commands to PLAY the demo back. I know the demos are there because I can see them in the cvarlist.

clu
07-19-2003, 04:19 PM
I could be wrong (I often am), but to my knowledge the only way to record movies in SP is to use cl_avidemo to caputure a load of sequential screenshots (jpegs). Then you have to paste them all together in Premiere or AfterEffects (or whatever).

1) Bind a key to "cl_avidemo 30" (this will capture 30 frames/sec)

2) Bind another key to "cl_avidemo 0 " (this will stop recording)

3) Go to the screenshots directory to grab all the screen dumps.

Maybe someone else has another solution for SP. This is just how I heard to do it. Use a negative number ("cl_avidemo -30) to capture targas.

-clu

razorace
07-20-2003, 06:51 AM
If you're refering to playing the demos back ingame, simply type demo nameofdemo into the console.

-TS- Gravity
08-03-2003, 03:30 AM
Any other programs apart from the Adobe stuff, as that is damn hell expensive! Something cheap/FREE would be great!
Plus the trial files are too big...

Dark Reaper
08-03-2003, 02:57 PM
now all of it made sense.... except for that last one... WTF adobe, who mentions adobe ?? trial files ??? what do they have to do with recording a sp demo....

could be me just messing up posts in my head... I think I should see a doctor..

das kalte wan
08-11-2003, 10:36 PM
============================
Any other programs apart from the Adobe stuff, as that is damn hell expensive! Something cheap/FREE would be great!
Plus the trial files are too big...
=============================

dude.....havent u ever heard of K4z44 ??? lol :rolleyes: ...thats wehre i get all my programs....free...and no virus's,,,,,kazaa is known for them but i dont seem to get any :D besides u can just check and then delete them files so its worth it

tFighterPilot
08-11-2003, 10:44 PM
If this place is like GamingForums, you'll get kicked right out of the from door for that post.

das kalte wan
08-11-2003, 10:50 PM
oh well then, k4z44 is not illegal.... they are just tryin to scare u.... its not like napster..u dont download from kazaa... u download from other ppl..... its like sharing things u paid for..... so ur tellin me i cant borrow my friends CD ? lol well its the same thing and it cant be stopped no matter how they try to scare ppl with phony lawsuits

das kalte wan
08-11-2003, 10:51 PM
well as long as u dont use the things u download or "borrow" for financial gain anyway i guess which i dont so im all good

Dark Reaper
08-17-2003, 12:49 AM
ah c'mon ya know that the last thread about this stuff got closed so we know that the people over here don't want to discus it, i don't care if its illegal or not... thats the problem of the autorities and not ours

das kalte wan
08-17-2003, 01:08 PM
no.......i dont know........but im not the one who brought up the whole legal issue :D he shoulda just not said anything..there was no point in his reply