PDA

View Full Version : Father Torque Armory

Father Torque
07-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Hello, everyone. Its Father Torque speaking. And I would like to inform you that FT has gone rpg. See my new idea, is called the Father Torque Armory. Its basically a whole bunch of things for the battle mod in one organization. It will cover donations of gil. Have a large item shop for newbs or other warriors to buy items or possible get them for free. The idea behind selling or renting the items. Is that we give them to you at a cheaper price, than when you buy them. Also The actual battling. We will have an organized fight group that will win money and be used for donations and for buying items to sell. The group name will be the FTA. IF you have anymore ideas comments or questions about the FTA. Please ask me or tell me in a post. I hope the organization grows larger than the FTF. And I hope it will be appreciated too.

I would also like to thank matt-windu, for the name of the thread. And for leting me in on the new mod so i could plan the FTA early:)

And as for administration. Zbomber is the co-ceo. Since i talked to him about it a while back. We still need a large group of members that are dedicated to helping, and a group that is ready to battle. If you want am job here PM me and tell me what you wanna do

ZBomber
07-18-2003, 02:49 AM
Hi everyone. I really hope they improve the system thoguh. Add some mor eweapons maybe. :)

mercatfat
07-18-2003, 02:50 AM
Check your PMs, Z.

ZBomber
07-18-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by mercatfat
Check your PMs, Z.

Some how, I have a bad feelign I'm not gonna like what is enclosed in it....

*goes to open PMS*

Lil Killa
07-18-2003, 02:58 AM
sounds good ft

Mercatfat i was fight u again once u get done with your current fight.

Lil Killa
07-18-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Some how, I have a bad feelign I'm not gonna like what is enclosed in it....

*goes to open PMS*

mercatfat only wants to fight u z lol

ZBomber
07-18-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Lil Killa
mercatfat only wants to fight u z lol

Yeh, I had a feeling it was gonna be. But ealier, he siad he was gonna kick my ass. And it looks like thats what he wants to do right now. :p

But, this happened when i tired to battle STTCT. I t doesn't let me battle. :S

Sam Fisher
07-18-2003, 03:23 AM
All I want is the Masamune sword, or the Blood Sword, and the Thunder Gloves, or Mythril Vest, and the Energy Blast. That's all.

Lil Killa
07-18-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by SamFisher
All I want is the Masamune sword, or the Blood Sword, and the Thunder Gloves, or Mythril Vest, and the Energy Blast. That's all.

How do you see the other things? I only see the weapons but people i have fought have spells and stuff:confused: .............

Azrael
07-18-2003, 03:25 AM
Wow, this seems kinda... anticlimatic. I think I'll sit this fad out.:)

Sam Fisher
07-18-2003, 03:28 AM
You have to click the "Generic" button at the top, under what you have purchased. It expands the list.

ZBomber
07-18-2003, 03:28 AM
I got it to work, and indeed, Merc kicked my ass. :)

Lil Killa
07-18-2003, 03:34 AM
thx sam:D

LOL Z you'll get better eventually

@Mercatfat Check your pm's and why did u decline my last challange?

HertogJan
07-18-2003, 07:13 AM
Hehe great idea FT :) Make this sticky again pleeeease??

I wanna help, but first I've gotta gain strength, I lost too many battles already :( So I guess I'm going to be a client first :(

But you know I'll keep my word when I say I'll help the FTA afterwards!! I donated 1000+ points in the FTF you know ;)

Lord Siraious
07-18-2003, 07:26 AM
I'll try to help FT in anyway I can. Just send me details and I'll be there, although my Stats at the moment are shocking :yoda:

Mex
07-18-2003, 08:07 AM
Didnt I do a thread like this yesterday? Meh who cares..

I want a blood sword please. Any donations would be really nice.

topshot
07-18-2003, 08:10 AM
The Rebirth of the Father Torque Association. This is cool. Could it get any better than this?

Meh, I'll settle 4 a masamune or that other beam thing. Already got Focus Beam. ;)

HertogJan
07-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by topshot
The Rebirth of the Father Torque Association. This is cool. Could it get any better than this?

Meh, I'll settle 4 a masamune or that other beam thing. Already got Focus Beam. ;)

Do you have to buy those spells every time you use them??

topshot
07-18-2003, 08:52 AM
No, you just have to heal yourself. No need for buying 'em again, unless you sold it and want it back. Traded the Focus beam in for a pair of brass knuckles.

Mex
07-18-2003, 10:27 AM
Instead of a blood sword I would like that lightning weapon [forgot the name] and a good spell. Any donations would be helpful.

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 11:37 AM
I would love to have the lightning staff and a medetation spell.

TheHobGoblin
07-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Okay I've missed something..... Whats the RPG all about and How do I play?

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Go to the help and Feedback Fourm and look there.

topshot
07-18-2003, 12:18 PM
Reclaimer, I challenge you to a "Throne Room Brawl!" :p
Report to your PM box for details.

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 12:32 PM
SamFisher you have been challanged! Report to your Pm box asap

Sam Fisher
07-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Awww, comon, I only have fists! Nope, not not, when I get a weapon.

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Okay PM when you do I don't have a wepon ether.:p

Sam Fisher
07-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Really? What's your stats? Post in the Forum Help And Feedback center.

Agen
07-18-2003, 12:47 PM
bad idea imo, why can't we jsut have an ordinary rpg system where we BATTLE to get gils, the system doesn't get you any sig images that oridnary people will see or anything like that. There has to be a top end and a bottom end, this donating mince and letting them win so oyu can donate ponits is really stupid imo. If they want something then they should fight for it, not get it handed to them on a plate.
.... I like your shop though, i'm also gonna get one going once i get enough dosh.

Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 12:55 PM
Agen_Terminator you have been challanged report to your PM box!

The Cheat
07-18-2003, 01:02 PM
i didnt know we can donate gil, how is this done?

swphreak
07-18-2003, 02:03 PM
when you look at someone's RPG stats, at the bottom is 'donate.'

IMO, this idea should be thrown out... I rather see people work for their money, not have someone beg for gils and get them.

pbguy1211
07-18-2003, 03:18 PM
the donate gil feature will lead to the downfall of this feature just like the donate points thing did. i'm surprised they left it in for that very reason. some people never learn.

legameboy
07-18-2003, 03:19 PM
I would like 200 gil so I can at leat get a broad sword, if you are generous to give me 2000 to get an uber weapon that would also be nice. :)

Father Torque
07-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Hmmmmmn. Glad to see that the FTA has had a good start. I have taken into consideration the stuff that the "dis-agreers" have said, and i am thinking about taking out the donating gil part of the FTA. Though i wouldnt like to do it. It seems that most people dont want that part of the organization. So, i will make the final descision tommarow. But for now. Im gonna save up lots of points to buy items for the FTA shop. And im gonna assemble the FTA fight squad. If you want to join the fight squad, this is what you need to do. When you challene someone to a battle. In the PM. Say you are fighting for the FTA. Then after your battle report your battle to the FTA. I will find someone who will keep track of the overall record of the FTA. And announce winners of certain prizes every 2 months or so. If you want to join the shop. Then you will collect gil, and send it to me. So i can buy items for the shop. I hope to have many members join and to make the FTA sucsesful:)

Acrylic
07-18-2003, 09:26 PM
Oooo. Sounds geat. I'm kinda late, but I'd, like to join this organization. Pweese? ;)

legameboy
07-18-2003, 09:33 PM
I can't find anybody to battle with, not to mention I don't have any weapons... :(

Father Torque
07-18-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Oooo. Sounds geat. I'm kinda late, but I'd, like to join this organization. Pweese? ;)

Of course you can Acrylic. What department do you wanna be in. Fight squad shop, or council. We need anyone we can get. Hmmn, when this battlehack goes away. Which i hope it wont, and i make another organization. I think it would be fair to say that there is an FTC. Father Torque Corporation :p . Ok back to the FTA. Im experiencing problems with the main LF page and it causes me to not be able to enter the things like battle and what not. So ill let you know when everything is fixed. So I can battle.

Acrylic
07-18-2003, 09:38 PM
Fight Squad! But, I wopnt be able to do anything until September sadly...Then I'll be fulltime! :)

legameboy
07-19-2003, 02:12 AM
I'll be the person that competes for things :D .

Lil Killa
07-19-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by topshot
No, you just have to heal yourself. No need for buying 'em again, unless you sold it and want it back. Traded the Focus beam in for a pair of brass knuckles.

Glad to see you got rid of it topshot cause it had no effect on me:D

I'll take anyone on and once i get enough points to satisfy myself I'll donate but only once i'm done with them:D

Fight anyone?

Loki GM
07-19-2003, 04:26 AM
if I had more then my fists I would take you on :D :D :D

BongoBob
07-19-2003, 05:57 AM
Can someone give me som gil so I can get a weapon? I need to be stronger. Thank you.

PS:I'm not a power hungry person, I have only fought 2 ppl, and I need to get stronger, so any donations will be appreciated.

Father Torque
07-19-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by BongoBob
Can someone give me som gil so I can get a weapon? I need to be stronger. Thank you.

PS:I'm not a power hungry person, I have only fought 2 ppl, and I need to get stronger, so any donations will be appreciated.

I will, but you have to join the FTA battle squad. Since we have like 0 members:)

Remember folks. If i and others help you, we would appreciate it if you would help out the FTA. Like joining one of the departments:)

Lil Killa
07-19-2003, 07:00 AM
I might join since i have beaten all but 2 of my many oponents(sp?) so far:D but u need top get on msn or aim cause u not on either atm.

BongoBob
07-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Hey FT, I'll join. Where do I put my John Hancock?;)

PS:Once I get some stuff, I'll be more useful. Who else is on the FTA squad?

Mex
07-19-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Father Torque
I will, but you have to join the FTA battle squad. Since we have like 0 members:)

Remember folks. If i and others help you, we would appreciate it if you would help out the FTA. Like joining one of the departments:)

I'll join it.. Since I am one of the strongest battlers.. ^_^

HertogJan
07-19-2003, 08:53 AM
Hmm wel Father Torque, what does a council member do?? Cause I'm not quite strong enough to be on the fight squad!! I do post a lot, so I can donate gils to the FTA anyway, so you can put weapons in the armory :)

But I'd like to help vewy vewy much, so if you need me, I'll be there! So tell me; what can I do?

Darth Eggplant
07-19-2003, 08:58 AM
as a proud Alien Invader, not of the Irken Race, but proud Alien none the less I guess I am going to have stop being lazy and read this battle what not thingy. I will help out and would be happy to be part of the FTA, in fact I am already ready to do my part.

HEY! FT! I made an avi and siggy for you
PM me and give me your email so I can send it to you.:D

legameboy
07-19-2003, 05:04 PM
I'll join the honorable FTA in order to restore the honor of the Wind Monks once and for all... :p

But really, I'd love to help out. :)

Loki GM
07-19-2003, 08:59 PM
I need money so that I can buy some stuff

Agen
07-19-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by BongoBob

I need money so that I can buy some stuff

Why don't you just do it like any body else, msot people have only had around 3 fights and most people don't have any weapons so i think you should seriously reconsider - just get it like anyone else, post and interest from the bank :p
Also, experience can actually be better than weapons ;)
Quite frankly no one here has any money so not many people can donate.... and there's not really such a thing as excess gil :p

legameboy
07-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Here, here, if your that desperate post alot, but the main thing is to fight, fight, and fight some more.:)

BigTeddyPaul
07-19-2003, 10:07 PM
How come the bank says there is like 36 million in it then earning interest or did I read that wrong? If there were a few thousand people in th bank but there was only a little over a hundred last time I checked so that means that each person has an average of 36000 in their account. I think the math is right but everything changes all the time so I don't know if the figures are correct.

What does AP and PP do in relation to fighting? Also are there any personal stores up or clans made yet and if so how do you see them?

Father Torque
07-19-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
as a proud Alien Invader, not of the Irken Race, but proud Alien none the less I guess I am going to have stop being lazy and read this battle what not thingy. I will help out and would be happy to be part of the FTA, in fact I am already ready to do my part.

HEY! FT! I made an avi and siggy for you
PM me and give me your email so I can send it to you.:D

Its great Eggie. But can you make me the avatar with the face part of the sig:) . Thanks

And the council thing. Is the donating departemnt:) of gil that is

legameboy
07-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Father Torque, leader of the Wind Monk Tel'Quissier, Will you allow me to join this o so holy quest in earnesty to help others? :)

Father Torque
07-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by legameboy
Father Torque, leader of the Wind Monk Tel'Quissier, Will you allow me to join this o so holy quest in earnesty to help others? :)

I Father Torque King of the Wind Monks grant thee legameboy thy right to help thy in thee quest in earnesty to help the people of our kingdom:p

Modern english. What a weird form of literature:D

Lord Siraious
07-20-2003, 01:46 AM
A level 2 Light Archmage is offering his services. "Tell me where best I can serve thee" :yoda:

Lil Killa
07-20-2003, 03:13 AM
anyone want to fight me? level 4 or lower plz:D

I can't wait till u get the store up. you know if u could sell the stuff for discount?

HertogJan
07-20-2003, 06:43 AM
Hey FT, a council member you have then!! I'll donate gill :)

Lil Killa
07-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Hey FT I'll be able to donate gil for a store or anything else soon cause I finnaly am starting to get something worth getting intrest for in the bank:D

Kain
07-24-2003, 03:40 AM
Okay, I'm just gonna say this. If I get The Ogre sword, I'll be on the fight squad. I just don't wanna fight with my fists...its boring. Of course, if we get paid for fighting I'll do that too.

Lil Killa
07-24-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
Okay, I'm just gonna say this. If I get The Ogre sword, I'll be on the fight squad. I just don't wanna fight with my fists...its boring. Of course, if we get paid for fighting I'll do that too.

I get 33 damage with my fists! Lets see a sword do that!

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 03:50 AM
I was reading this topic and thought to myself...WHATS A FTA/FTF WITHOUT A LITTLE BIT OF MöBIUS BERRETA!
I'm back to beg for gil and weapons/ but I heard that you get gil for posting and I wanted to make sure that it's true so, is it?

And I'm going for a real good sword, I don't care what, I just want it to be good, real good lol.
I'll join the fight squad if you'd like ^_^
Peace out my hommie g dawgs.

Lil Killa
07-24-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.
I was reading this topic and thought to myself...WHATS A FTA/FTF WITHOUT A LITTLE BIT OF MöBIUS BERRETA!
I'm back to beg for gil and weapons/ but I heard that you get gil for posting and I wanted to make sure that it's true so, is it?

u get 2 points for evey post:D

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 05:10 AM
Totaly Schway!
If I start spamming a little, I guess I could donate some gil ;)

Lord Siraious
07-24-2003, 06:42 AM
It is now 1 gil per post. I dare you to spam, Mwahahaahahahah *looks at the Admins and Mods then back at Dark Mercanary and smiles*

Lil Killa
07-24-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Lord Siraious
It is now 1 gil per post. I dare you to spam, Mwahahaahahahah *looks at the Admins and Mods then back at Dark Mercanary and smiles*

Since when was it one gil per post?

Lord Siraious
07-24-2003, 06:46 AM
that is all I have been getting per post over the last 3-4 days

Lil Killa
07-24-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Lord Siraious
that is all I have been getting per post over the last 3-4 days

Well I hope they make the bank so that it doesn't reset during transaction or no one around here is going to have any money and Sam is going to be spamming us to heck!

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 04:44 PM
If He spams, I'll spam back ^_^(INTO HIS PM BOX, MWHAHAHA)
Anyway, When, and how is this thing going to work, I havn't seen the FTA in the itemstore thing yet >.>

Kain
07-24-2003, 06:14 PM
The FTA needs to raise some money before we can get a store. It also needs a record keeper for the Fight Squad, but thats a ways away, eh?

And I've only been gettin 1 gil too. Which means my account is bleh cuz of all the times i've died.

-=DarkZero=-
07-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Myd tells me that we'll be able to make our own weapons or something?
Does anyone have further details on that?

BigTeddyPaul
07-24-2003, 08:18 PM
If you look at the stores there are some funny ones there. My favorite was Nose Pick or something like that. I don't see how much damage they do though so I don't know why you would want to buy one. Also Rogue's store (think it is a Rogue) had a lightning rod for 1400 or so and you can buy one for 1300 in the regular store so why would you do that?

BigTeddyPaul

ZBomber
07-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna add a new rule, as Co-Founder. :D

If yo are seen spamming for gil, you will be disqualified from FTA. ;)

-=DarkZero=-
07-25-2003, 07:44 PM

No fair ;-;
And does this mean that FTA is a go? Because if it is I could really go for a weapon.

(Also, could people donate me some gil so I can get a shop up please? I have to stop battling and save my money >.>)

Lil Killa
07-26-2003, 04:34 AM

I have seen u spam some:rolleyes:

That would kinda suck if u broke your own rule:D

ZBomber
07-26-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Lil Killa
I have seen u spam some:rolleyes:

That would kinda suck if u broke your own rule:D

I haven't spammed. Show me one "recent" post, and I'll think about lifting the rule.

And, its not spam if its a short post, some posts pass, for example, a joke. you don't want a bunch of words. But, for just stupid things, like randomness, thats spam.

Dark, the FTA will be up more, once we get more peopel to donate gil, and a battle team lla set up. ;)

-=DarkZero=-
07-26-2003, 04:54 AM
I haven't spammed. Show me one "recent" post, and I'll think about lifting the rule.

And, its not spam if its a short post, some posts pass, for example, a joke. you don't want a bunch of words. But, for just stupid things, like randomness, thats spam.

Dark, the FTA will be up more, once we get more peopel to donate gil, and a battle team lla set up. ;)
Alright thanks, and may I point out that...this isn't as popular as the points system thread...Maybe you could expand your ideas on rising it ;)

ZBomber
07-26-2003, 05:04 AM
Alright thanks, and may I point out that...this isn't as popular as the points system thread...Maybe you could expand your ideas on rising it ;)

Yeh, i'm waiting until i see Torque on MSN, but I think the spam rule is goodm but if he doesn't like it, I can easily delete it. :)

ZBomber
07-26-2003, 05:04 AM

Yeh, i'm waiting until i see Torque on MSN, but I think the spam rule is goodm but if he doesn't like it, I can easily delete it. :)

Redwing
07-26-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
If you look at the stores there are some funny ones there. My favorite was Nose Pick or something like that. I don't see how much damage they do though so I don't know why you would want to buy one. Also Rogue's store (think it is a Rogue) had a lightning rod for 1400 or so and you can buy one for 1300 in the regular store so why would you do that?

BigTeddyPaul

Actually it was the same price, 1300. I don't know if the store's coding has been finished yet, so that could've been just an experiment.

Incidentally, all the items like Nose Pick and Hemp Sword have a Buff of zero. ;)

Mex
07-26-2003, 06:35 AM
Can normal members make our own store?

-=DarkZero=-
07-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Kanjo past
Can normal members make our own store?
Normal people can make their own store, you just need 2000 gil to buy it, then you get 10 slots free to create whatever you're going to sell, and I think when it sells out, you create more of whatever you'd like, but I'm not completely sure because I myself do not have a store yet ;-;

ZBomber
07-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Its like the real world. You buy a store. You buy items from the shop. When those sell out, you buy more of it. You'd probably raise the price, if you wanted a profit. ;)

-=DarkZero=-
07-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Its like the real world. You buy a store. You buy items from the shop. When those sell out, you buy more of it. You'd probably raise the price, if you wanted a profit. ;)

Are the store owners able to keep a piece for themselfs or what?

Reclaimer
07-29-2003, 04:36 PM
I asked for a lighting rod a week a go.

-=DarkZero=-
07-29-2003, 05:50 PM
I don't think that the FTA is successfully waken yet, so you may have to wait a little while longer =(

ZBomber
07-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Wow... big thanks to Shotokan. He just donated 4000 points to me. I'll put those in the bank, and I'll talk to Father Torque, and we can think of some things to do with it. Thanks again! :)

And, Reclaimer, we aren't giving thigns out yet. We are sitll setting it up, trying to get a battle team, and a shop first. ;)

Shotokan
07-30-2003, 06:35 PM
You know... I was thinking... Since the point donations thing was a big thing, how bout we donate gil instead? I mean we can help fellow members get what armor or weapons they want and even help some newbies to the system get started! What do you guys think? O also I can help out with this armory thing :p.

-=DarkZero=-
07-30-2003, 06:39 PM
Yeah thats a good idea!
Alright guys, I need alots of money ^_^
Who wants to give me all their money ?
-Points a gun to shoto's head- Give me all of it now!
=P

Agen
07-30-2003, 06:48 PM
... I'm still pretty sure this thing will ruin the battle system if it takes off. :(

Shotokan
07-30-2003, 06:49 PM
LoL! Ok merc here you go *hands counterfeit bills that blow up in 5-4-3-2............... KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!*

-=DarkZero=-
07-30-2003, 07:02 PM
-Runs around with a bloody face , making off with 10k of your money- I'M RICH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I just need some armour/ a weapon, and I'll start donating guys =P

Shotokan
07-30-2003, 07:16 PM
Haha you're welcome.

-=DarkZero=-
07-30-2003, 08:29 PM
Man you lost your money fast...what did your mommy tell you about saving it?!

ZBomber
07-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Man you lost your money fast...what did your mommy tell you about saving it?!

Er... don't moms say share with others? :p

-=DarkZero=-
07-30-2003, 11:24 PM
Now bomber, were you born on a farm? was your mommy a rooster?

What's a chris3po?

Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 12:46 AM
Chris3po Is the guy who pays fo this.

-=DarkZero=-
07-31-2003, 01:02 AM
Ooh, well I'll have to send him a pm thanking fhim for his donation ^_^

Father Torque
08-03-2003, 02:41 AM
Ok. Just a little foot note. Stop Spamming guys. The FTA will be closed if any more spamming occurs. Im not gonna write anyone up now. Just consider this a pre-warning :)

On to more important things. I am reading what agen terminator has to say and have thought long and hard. I dont want to ruin the battle system. So i decided that the FTA will be only a battle squad. This thread will be used for recording and posting your battle. Also for arranging the battles. And for signing up. I will ask the mods and admins to re-open the FTF, for gil donating. And the only people who will receive money, are the ones the join the battle squad. Since, we need people and if we are gonna help them, i think its moraly right for them to chip in a bit. So i will need someone who will organize all the members of the battle squad into lists. Someone to record battle stats that people post and put them somewhere, and someone to lead the FTA battle squad. Im talking about the most experienced fighter here. So basically. You get paid by the FTF to battle. Kind of a neat thing. So, I will make this final, when me and z and the new president of the FTA. LIl Killa, (since i told him he could be someone important a while ago( decide that it is the best way. So me and z are in full control, and he is second. I hope no-one is too mad about the switch of plans :)

RoxStar
08-03-2003, 02:52 AM
I'll join the battle squad!

Lord Siraious
08-03-2003, 03:05 AM
Put me down for the Battle Squad. I assume the gil donation are for fixing people's health? anyway my stats are below so you can see how useful or unuseful I am.

-=DarkZero=-
08-03-2003, 03:17 AM
Sign me up, again =P

My stats are also in my sig so yeah.

Darth Eggplant
08-03-2003, 03:35 PM
questions for FT
inquiring minds want to know
(a) there is a kid in Invader Zim called Torque
does this ring a bell? any relationship?
(b)ever since I joined I have wanted to know
curious I guess, what's with the KFC fettish?

not being judgemental,
just want tog et to the deep down dark meat
pieces in da bucket o yor life FT;)

Lil Killa
08-03-2003, 05:21 PM
I'll be n the battle sqaud thing:D

Father Torque
08-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Ok, Lil Killa. You are the Prseident and you are second in power in the battle squad. Im still looking for the all mighty leader with tons of stuff. And a very high level.

And Eggplant. You are Vice President. Since you donated to me every day when the FTF was around;) . And the question (A. I got it from a game called Full Throtle. Its a Lucas Arts biker game. And the original leader of the gang was named Father Torque. So i am Father Torque. Since it sounded catchy. And (B. I guess, the whole KFC craze is. That i ummn welll love chicken. I always thought chickens were cool. When my mom told me a story of how a headless chicken chased around her barn for like 10 minutes. I couldnt stop laughing. Then i went to KFC on my birthday. And i ordered a 6 piece bucket with corn a taters. And i was like wow. This is great. So i devoted my forums identity to KFC. And plus colonel sanders has a tight beard. And it was the first thing that came to mind when i had to choose an avatar. I hope that explains it. Actually im gonna right a thread on my KFC life:D . SOunds like a fun idea.

And im not getting response from admins. On the FTF and FTA thing. But i will keep trying.:)

Reclaimer
08-04-2003, 11:31 AM
I know that feeling Father Torque the mods won't Reply so we can get an Annoucement for the Tournament so all can see.

Lil Killa
08-05-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Father Torque
[B]Ok, Lil Killa. You are the Prseident and you are second in power in the battle squad. Im still looking for the all mighty leader with tons of stuff. And a very high level.[B]

I will be getting some new items in a a few weeks. Oh an thx for the position:D

-=DarkZero=-
08-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Im still looking for the all mighty leader with tons of stuff. And a very high level.
-Coughs a bit- Ahem -coughs again- :p

So, this means that the FTA is a go then, so what are we waiting for?

ZBomber
08-07-2003, 01:37 PM
-Coughs a bit- Ahem -coughs again- :p

So, this means that the FTA is a go then, so what are we waiting for?

We are waiting for more people to show interest.

Torque and I are in charge of the Battle Squad. However, we both are low levels. I just bought a Bloodsword, Thunder God's Glove, and The best dagger, and i'm waiting for energyblast to be avaiable again. I also made my own shop. ehehehe. ;)

Anyways, if someone can battle me (no wage) so I can toughen up for the Squad. I haven'rt had many battles yet. :(

=(BoD)= M.D.B.
08-07-2003, 07:42 PM
I need money for my shop so if anybody can donate I will be thankfull.

-=DarkZero=-
08-07-2003, 07:59 PM
The donating money thing was removed from the FTA, it's mostly just a battle squad now man.

Father Torque
08-07-2003, 11:03 PM
Yes im affraid Z is right. No-one is really intrested in the FTA. And it is sad. But we have agreed only Battle Squad. Since donating gil is just to hard right now. Not enough members, and its alot more confusing than the FTF. So, i guess we are all Battle Squad. And to totally not reck the point of the FTA. The high people will get occasional weapons if they really really need one. And the low will have to earn their way up by getting over a level 10 for the time being. I hope this goes ok.

-Father Torque

Seph
08-08-2003, 09:09 AM
i need donations, please, any size. Nice idea, i'll partake when i'm rich ^-^