View Full Version : text crawl question

07-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Both Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop don't have the justify option for text. Is there a paint program that has it?

07-18-2003, 06:46 PM
Define "justify" option. You mean like the Right, Left, Center text allinement functions? I'm pretty sure it's in Photoshop.

07-18-2003, 07:25 PM
In photoshop there's a left align text, center text and right align text. I need the text to align in a perfect block, none of these options do that. The option I'm talking about is in Word, it's simply called justify.

07-19-2003, 01:05 AM
Oh, just adjust the size of the text box with left alignment set. That should have the desired effect.

07-24-2003, 10:21 AM
I'm blind, the justify option is there. You just have to go to the Character and Paragraph palettes and you'll see 4 justify types.

07-24-2003, 02:39 PM

ik was just darn lazy and used Coreldraw to type in me text :p