PDA

View Full Version : Help me design my wedding Favor?

STTCT
07-22-2003, 08:29 AM
I have found the wedding favors I am going to do. I bought all the mini cider bottles. But I wondered if any of you could design a good label for the bottles. I can't seem to find a label that looks like that. Please Please loan me either your websearching skills or your photoshop skills. My theme is dolphins and the color of the wedding is turquise. Its on a yacht. On the label I'd like it to say something along the lines of Shannon & Scott
September 20, 2003...?

http://www.magicwandweddings.com/ciderbottles.htm

well..the img tags not working...um go to this site
http://www.magicwandweddings.com/ciderbottles.htm

pbguy1211
07-22-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by STTCT
Its on a yacht.
Never been on a yacht so I'm being curious here... will it be docked or at sea? And second... if it IS at sea... couldn't that potentially be really bad? ex: motion sickness?

Then again it's So. Cal. so I'm sure the weather will be bangin' and it'll be a beautiful day with a light breeze! We wanna see pictures! :D

volcom
07-23-2003, 02:22 AM
She's checked with the people attending, a couple are not cuz of seasickness but most everyone doesn't get it (that we know of, jk) I think It should be fine :D we're not going in a row boat!

Someone please help with the cider bottles, we need a good design that we can print :D

STTCT
07-23-2003, 05:19 AM
Yes - I really need some people with Talent here! The yacht goes around the Harbor so...no motion sickness. Its not like its going to be up against four foot swells and turn out like the movie with George Clooney Perfect Storm!

Help!

volcom
07-23-2003, 06:06 AM
we wont be watching Titanic the night before though....

Boba Rhett
07-23-2003, 07:12 AM
*sees eets laughing at him in the corner*

*runs away crying*

Eets
07-25-2003, 10:31 AM
*giggle*

And holy crap, volcom is Shan's soon-to-be husband?? :eek:

The things I miss around here.. >_>

WolfmanNCSU
07-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Eets
*giggle*

And holy crap, volcom is Shan's soon-to-be husband?? :eek:

The things I miss around here.. >_>

Or her little sister

STTCT
07-25-2003, 10:42 AM
OH DEAR GOD! I'M NOT FROM A HICK STATE LIKE RHETT THANK YOU!

I am not marrying my sister. What kind of person do you think I am!!!

http://www.lvgayweddingexpo.com/images/Frank-Marino-Billboard1.jpg

WolfmanNCSU
07-25-2003, 11:03 AM
No, I thought volcom really was your little sister, not saying your marrying her (ewwww). Did I miss something?

I was correcting Eets, cause he said that volcom was your soon to be husband. Maybe he was right, and I need correcting, whats going on, some one help!

Today better really be Friday, its been a long week.

DashRendar
07-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU
No, I thought volcom really was your little sister, not saying your marrying her (ewwww). Did I miss something?

I was correcting Eets, cause he said that volcom was your soon to be husband. Maybe he was right, and I need correcting, whats going on, some one help!

Today better really be Friday, its been a long week.

She was gawking at Eets, cuz he said her little sister was to whom she would marry. Oh and it's Sunday, just to forewarn you.

Bob Gnarly
07-25-2003, 12:47 PM
I'll give it a shot but im drawing at the moment so I'll do it later.

Eets
07-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Well she kept saying "we"! I just assumed.. >_<

I guess we all know what happens when we assume.

DashRendar
07-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
Actually we marry our 2nd cousins.:)

Some of these here Amish Folks...I dunno I think they might marry there 1st cousins.

And then you have Adam and Eve's sons and daughters...you know that's kinda freaky if you think of it...

Zygomaticus
07-25-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar
And then you have Adam and Eve's sons and daughters...you know that's kinda freaky if you think of it...

Obviously, it wasn't a problem then. ;)

volcom
07-25-2003, 08:57 PM
I feel like there's an identity crisis about my identity, but not one I AM having here...

I am a chick. I am not gay.(not that there would be anything wrong with someone who was) & thirdly, Southern California is not considered THEE SOUTH.

heheheh

that weddings not a drag thing was funny though

Artoo
07-26-2003, 04:59 AM
I'd like to say something...

Here in Arkansas it is illegal to marry first cousins, but only if they catch you. ;)

However double first cousins are permitted by law! :D

Figure that one out. :cool:

Boba Rhett
07-26-2003, 05:05 AM
I've got causin marriers on my mother's side of the family.

DashRendar
07-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
I've got causin marriers on my mother's side of the family.

That explains a few things...and I now have a new outlook on Missouri. ;)

Bob Gnarly
07-26-2003, 01:58 PM
What is this a thread on incest, come on guys.

Heres my whack at it:
http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/taj_mesa_black/shanlabal.jpg
If you like but want something changed just ask

Sherack Nhar
07-27-2003, 07:23 PM
If you guys met my moms side of the family you'd see that Rhett and I are certainly not hicks. Tell that to Rhett, he says he's a hick now :D

Kingpin, that one's mighty fine. I think Shan should pick it ^_^

STTCT
07-28-2003, 05:36 AM
Kingpin I really like it :) Thank you so much! Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply right away! :(

DashRendar
07-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Tell that to Rhett, he says he's a hick now :D

Kingpin, that one's mighty fine. I think Shan should pick it ^_^

I might have had something to do with that...

And I fully agree, good label.

Our cousins live in Missouri. So look at Missourians as freaks, not Iowans.
Why, for the love of all things good, does everybody think all/most Iowans are hicks? Sure there are cows and there is corn here but that doesn't necessarily make a person living here a hick. If you guys met my moms side of the family you'd see that Rhett and I are certainly not hicks.

All better *points up*

volcom
07-29-2003, 06:25 PM
*renames this thread: "Hick Love"