PDA

View Full Version : Convert to Dark Side

marmieej
07-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Hello:

I started playing this past weekend in my spare time and am about to get off Taris. I am just now getting a true feeling on how the game works. Upto this point my PC has been going Lightside, but I have decided I want to go Dark Side.

I have just recently gotten 2 Dark side points, in getting the droid and killing the prisoner in the Sith Base. My character is prob 3/4 light side at this point, maybe a little less.

My question to those who have played more than I is am I too late in converting to the Dark Side and should I start over, or am I in good shape to convert to Dark Side? As I stated before I am about to get off Taris and have completed all the side quests so far.

Thanks for alls input!

Darth_Kyle
07-23-2003, 12:28 AM
Hey it is never to late to join the dark side but it will take some time just do things to get you to get dark side i am about one half quater dark pardon the expression. you could be a Angel and change to the dark side but it will take some doing and i am on datooine and have done the jedi training you have to do that but the i have heard that when you are on koribban you can go to the sith academy:bdroid2:

Hannibal
07-23-2003, 12:38 PM
If you haven't left Taris left there is enough time to still go completely dark. Just make sure you kill and betray everyone.

I played on the darkside from the beginning and got myself all the way dark before I even left Dantooine. So there's plenty of time to switch from one to the other.

Darth_Kyle
07-23-2003, 12:44 PM
i am on datoine and im am not even in the dark but as much as i want yet