07-25-2003, 10:36 PM
I am right now in the Lower City, having just talked to the Hidden Bek leader (no lightside points?). Where can I go to get more lightside points?
07-26-2003, 04:00 PM
In Taris there are many lightside points to be had. Here are a few that I found. Now, it's probably best not to focus on these. Basically just notice them as you go through the story.
Forgive me though, my directions aren't wonderful.
- First stop, head over to the far side of the north and save the guy from debt collectors. Then, if you've got the credits, pay his debt for him.
- Head over to the medical facility there, and talk to the doctor there. Finally, after you get all the information you want, tell him you'll get him some Rakgul serum. And do indeed get him some. It'll be a while before you do though.
- I can't remember if this one gave me lightside points, but have carth open up the door in the medical facility in the back. Then after all that's over, promise to keep the secret.
- When you get to the drunks, pay for a round.
- After you've visted the lower or undercity (i don't know which triggered it), head back up to UpperCity North. And as you head back to the south part, you'll see an Ithorian getting the crap beat out of him from kids. Go help.
-And a side note, if you want to avoid any and all Dark Points. Do NOT fight Bandak Starkiller. No matter how you do it, you will always wind up with Dark points.
There's two apartment complexes in the lower city, i don't know which one was which when I did the following two. But they are seperate.
- Head into apartments. And open up every apartment door. Yeah, I know, sounds bad, but it's not. THen, you'll see a guy standing int he middle of one. Talk to him, offer to help, and pay his debt for him. Name's Largo.
- In another apartment complex there's a green twilek. Help him by buying a permacrete bomb for him.
- Head into the cantina there. Get information on the Bounties from Zax. Then talk to Holdon, he's in the cantina. Tell him to lift the bounty. For 200 credits he will. Then just go tell Dia (she's in the building in where your base)
You haven't reached here yet, but since you will very soon, I'm going to keep going. But stop if you don't want ANY kinda spoilers for this.
- Pay the two guys 20 credits as soon as you get off the elevator.
-Talk to Rukil and promise to help him. And after you do so, you will get Light Points.
- Run over to the far gate to get out of the village. There you will see a need for some help. Help out.
- I don't remember this for sure, but if you go over to the UnderCity doctor, she'll be saying something about the Rakgouls. Off to help. I THINK this may get you some Light Points. But I'm not sure. Make sure you solve this BEFORE finishing your help for Rukil and AFTER you help the Doctor in the UpperCity.
- There will be a slave there in the base as you are going through the rooms. Set her free.
- There will be a defecting Twilek hanging around too. Let him go.
Annnd that's all I remember right now. And, of course, I may have missed a few too.
Basically, talk to just about everyone with a "name" (not just "Taris Citizen") And help out in just about any way you can. It can get costly, but at the same time, it'll give you light points. Oh, and you might want to refuse any gift given to you. I dont' know if this has any actual effect on Light/Dark points, but I figure the less selfish you are, the better off you'll be.
07-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Where can I find the undercity doctor?
07-29-2003, 01:22 AM
She is by the gate that opens to the little triangle section with the three people that transform into rakghuls(sp?) from what I remember.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.