PDA

View Full Version : Last Comic Standing

obi
07-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Ok, for those who follow this reality series... (it's the only one I follow)

Who do you think will take home the prize?

Personally, I think Rich will win it all. Dat is funny sometimes, and I was sort of hoping for him to win in the begining, but he has been...I dunno....annoying lately. Ralphie has a good shot at taking it too, because he is hilarious, but I think the gangster humor and fat jokes get old after a while. Rich is always funny, and very smart. I think he'll take it.

KBell
07-28-2003, 03:03 PM
I didn't like Dat that much when i saw his llast perfromance. All he did was make jokes about his mom's accent. But on the latest show he showed that he also has some other funny jokes aswell. I mean, i cracked up when he did the Bathroom mortal Kombat bit

"Flawless victory" :D lmao

But i still think Rich has better material and age usually outweighs japanese jokes :p

WolfmanNCSU
07-28-2003, 03:23 PM
I just saw this show for the first time this weekend. I was only able to see one performance and it was Dat's. Pretty funny though. I will give a vote after I watch everyone perform when I get a chance.

Ratmjedi
07-30-2003, 12:00 PM
I liked Dat's performance and thought that it was pretty good. I never watched the show before but I happened to catch Dat and I did laugh a lot. He reminds me of George Lopez but the Asian version of him and I love Gerorge Lopez he he.

:lsduel: :duel:

KBell
07-30-2003, 01:51 PM
Has anyone won yet? I saw aqbout 2 proformances last night but im not sure if it was for the "champion" or not.

Bob Gnarly
07-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
I liked Dat's performance and thought that it was pretty good. I never watched the show before but I happened to catch Dat and I did laugh a lot. He reminds me of George Lopez but the Asian version of him and I love Gerorge Lopez he he.

:lsduel: :duel:
Yeah George lopaz rocks but i love Rich's sense of humor he was hilarious yesterday.

Skate Boy
07-30-2003, 02:52 PM
Dat gonna take it. I just know it. He's awsome. I laughed so much during his bits.:lol:

But I really hope Tess doesn't win. I can't stand her. Or Cory.

Semicolon
08-01-2003, 12:00 PM
I've seen only 2 shows, and don't know anyones name yet. But I did like the girl who said the joke about kitchen and chicken...

"I made you some fried kitchen" or sumthing like that.