PDA

View Full Version : The twilight zone tower of terror

Fishflesh
07-29-2003, 07:11 AM
is this a scared atraction in Mgm studios?

thay say you have a fall in a elevator of 45 meters
i would like to know if i can go on this one

i hope its not to heavy :(

pbguy1211
07-29-2003, 07:14 AM
uh... i'm a little unclear on this one...
but it is at mgm.. cant miss it from the entrance. the drop is different from a freefall...
you get a bunch of false drops... the first time you only drop a foot... then you really fall... BUT then you shoot back up... THEN fall even further! a favorite of mine!

Fishflesh
07-29-2003, 09:27 AM
mmm yes i know what it is but is it as havy as a free fall like or less?

pbguy1211
07-29-2003, 02:04 PM
That's exactly what it is. Call it Freefall Plus. Because there's a little more to it than a simple Freefall ride, plus there's a bit of a story and a Haunted House theme to it which are Disney quality. You actually ride around in the car you're in awhile and get a bit of a little show before the freefall.

Boba Rhett
07-30-2003, 01:26 PM
It was probably my favorite ride. I would have gone on it again if it wasn't for the horrid lines.

Billy Shears
07-30-2003, 01:52 PM
I went there a while ago and I thought it sucked. We were dropped twice and then got off. Whoopdie-freaking doo. Took about 1 min. Never going on it again, unless they've changed it somehow since I've been there.....which was in the fall of '99 I think.

pbguy1211
07-30-2003, 02:30 PM
oh yeah! i forgot about the bar effect! you literally come out of you chair during the fall and the bar barely keeps you in by pressing against your legs!

Fishflesh
07-30-2003, 05:44 PM
thanks

but now I STILL don't know if i can go on it or not :(
and i leave tomorow

whell just have to see in what mood i am then.

bye everybody becose i am Comming to Amarika tomorow! :cool:

Artoo
07-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Head for the hills!!!!! Women, Children, and Droids first!!!!! :eek:

:p j/k

another_trooper
07-30-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Chase Windu
They way it was explained to me (by Rhett) is that it falls faster that gravity pulls you. I don't know...it sounds weired to me.

So you would fly off if it wasnt for the bar ?
I didnt go in that ride when I went there : (
But I went to the SW thingy (I think its there) :D